Their Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned to her and said, "Thank you, I've been hoping you do that since we got married...I'm glad I came back too."

A pause then, "And not just because you did that- I Love You!"

Monday, they both showed up for work very refreshed. They walked in hand in hand even though she was half an hour earlier than usual. Jamie was just getting over her shift when she walked by the staff door thinking of being able to spend time with her fiancé, she stopped, did a double take, then smiled big. She hoped her cell phone had a full charge since she would be using it a lot on the way home, to spread some good news to their friends.

Later Babs did go see the counselor, twice, then they both went a few times. They each learned what they needed to know to help their marriage grow and even though their relationship still had problems now and then as most marriages do things were a whole lot better. Their fights even though fewer and fewer, were more interesting with the changes in Jimmy. For one thing she never again felt the need to tell him to use his balls. He stopped backing down no matter what she said or how loud she said it. It was like he had taken everything she could dish out and even though emotionally bruised and bleeding he had survived so he had no more fear of what she could do. On top of that he positively knew she loved him which freed him. In one fight, which was another time when she was wrong and didn't want to admit it, he just stood calmly with his arms crossed saying she was wrong. Babs had just blasted him verbally, which he had taken unflinchingly, and had opened her mouth for another louder round when she suddenly sighed and relaxed.

She said, "You're right. I am wrong. I'm sorry for what I just said."

He looked amazed for a moment but then smiled and held out his arms to her. She stepped into them and cuddled against him.

At times he would give in faster then at others but that was when he knew he was wrong. That didn't mean that he had total confidence, he still had a habit of accepting things even when they were less then what he had ordered but she decided she could live with that. As time passed they grew together into a great relationship.

The End

End Notes: Hoped you liked it. For anyone who has read this already this is a newer version I posted. As I said I think it was one of my better stories, Some of the thanks for it reading better goes to my editor who found most if not all of my typos, misspellings and other mistakes and who suggested some better phrasing in a few cases.