Their Strange Relationship

Story Info
A young bondage servant trains her master's newest toy.
1.4k words
4.26
13.5k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young man lay exactly where she knew he'd be, just as he had been told to wait for her. He was lying on the bed in the center of the back room, naked and blindfolded and strapped down. He was so good at this, getting himself set up for her. His hair was wet and she could still smell the soap she had ordered him to use to clean himself. She stood in the secret doorway in the back of her walk-in closet watching him, looking over his perfect body.

He was six feet tall with an athletic build and very soft blond wavy shoulder length hair. His most captivating blue eyes made him dangerous to look at, hence the blindfold. Letting her eyes drop lower on his body she saw that he had not trimmed his wild bush as she had asked. He was still a bit disobedient but she liked that in him. She looked back at his beautiful relaxed face; he had fallen asleep while she made him wait for her. He would be punished for that later but for now she decided she'd wake him up with cold lube for the vibrator.

She walked into the room and dropped her tiny black dress on the floor, the secret door closing automatically behind her. She looked around the room, the toys the master had collected lay in various places. There was a wall covered in nothing but whips and paddles. She walked over to this wall and picked out a hardwood paddle with a small surface area. She cringed as she remembered how this one paddle felt against her bare ass as the master spanked her with it harshly. She circled the room picking out a few more small toys to punish him with.

She set her tools on the bedside table and prepared to wake him up. She lubed up the small vibrator she had chosen and set it on the bed between his legs so that she could slide it up into his asshole when it was time. She picked up the bottle of lube and placed the applicator in his hole, then she squeezed and he squeaked as the cold lube settled in his anus. He was awake now, good, she slid the vibrator in and left it off as she crawled up onto the bed and straddled his waist.

The young man opened his mouth to say something but she touched a finger to his lips to silence him. She slipped that one finger into his mouth and he sucked at it eagerly knowing that that is what she wanted him to do. They were a silent pair, him lying down and her sitting on top of him, that is until she dropped her other hand down between his legs. She turned the vibrator on low and he moaned in anticipation as his cock grew hard.

"Shhh," She said, there was to be no noise coming from him until she said it was okay. He nodded his head in understanding. She flicked his nipple as she turned the vibrator up, his cock twitched. She lifted herself a little and pulled his cock down between her and his stomach and then sat back down, her wet pussy resting on his throbbing cock. She turned the vibrator on high and pushed it further up his hole. He tried not to bite her finger, trying to hold his moans back.

She very slowly began to slide up and down his hard cock, letting her juices lubricate her voyage. He couldn't stifle the moan and was slapped as it left his luscious lips. His face was red where she had slapped him and a tear escaped his lavender silk blindfold. She drew her finger out of his mouth and reached to unstrap the wrist ties. She moved his arms down to her legs and instructed him to hold her so that she would not fall off of him.

Then she began to vigorously move up and down the hot throbbing cock underneath her. She let out a moan of her own as she came and orgasm after orgasm ripped through her body. He was really close to coming himself and whispered to his mistress that he might let out a moan and come for her. She gave him permission by screaming as she was still having an orgasm herself. His mouth opened and he moaned loudly as his hot cum shot up his stomach and chest.

She moved his hands off of her legs and told him to remain still as she lay down next to him. She then began to lick his chest, sucking on his nipple as she passed, and swallowing each bit of his sweet cum. He moaned loudly and received another harsh slap to his face, crying out as she hit him. After she had cleaned him off completely she turned her attention to the vibrator still working in his hole. She moved the vibrator a little further into his hole and he tried hard to stifle a moan of pleasure. Then she pulled the vibrator out and he looked hurt at the loss of that pleasure reaching throughout his body.

She undid the ties at his feet and ordered him to the spanking table at the back of the room. He was to lie on the table with his ass high in the air. He did so and she fastened the straps down so that he might not move. She turned to the wall and picked a nice small ball gag and placed it in front of the young man. She picked up the small hardwood paddle from before and gave him a light tap with her hand before smacking him with the paddle. He jerked and had it not been for the straps he would have fallen from the table. She ordered him to count for her and continued to spank him with the hardwood paddle until he had counted to twenty.

The girl's legs began to shake as she grew wetter watching and dealing the blows to the young man. She picked up a larger vibrator and slid it into his hole un-lubricated. He moaned and she slapped him. She moved the ball gag and replaced it with a dildo and the young man moaned again, getting slapped even harder than last time. She moved the dildo so that one of the pricks was in front of his mouth.

She finished his punishment with the hardest hit she had ever dealt and he let out a yelp. Before his mouth closed she pushed the dildo into it. The man's cock seemed like it was harder and bigger than she'd ever seen it before and it was throbbing. She knew he was close to cumming a second time. She began thrusting the dildo in and out of his eager mouth. Her right hand slid down the man's back lightly drawing circles with her fingers. His moans grew more loudly as he got closer and closer to climax.

The girl moved in front of the man so that she could see his face. He looked like he was ready to blow any second now. He sensed her in front of him and looked up at her, trying to say please around the dildo. She says he needs to hold it a little longer as she slides her legs between his arms; sitting so that the other end of the dildo was resting tightly against her erect wet clit. She moves closer to him, the dildo reaching into her tight vagina and pushing further into his mouth. She fucked the dildo harder making both of them moan together. He strained to lift his face and look at her, pleading for her to let him cum. She screamed her relief and he took that as a yes while he lost control and his hot sticky cum shot out in bursts.

She pulled the dildo out of his mouth as she stood up with it still hanging between her legs, still deep inside her. She undid the straps holding him to the table and led him to the floor. Then she let him lay there exhausted and limp. She removed the dildo from herself and the vibrator from his hole. He moaned again as the vibrator vacated his hole leaving him empty. She sat down and lifted his head into her lap ordering him to lick her clean. He did so, his exhaustion clearly hindering his ability to do anything at all.