Their Strange Relationship Ch. 02

Story Info
The master shows his oral expertise.
1k words
3.91
5.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both looked up at the master as he started clapping. The look on his face was one of pleasure; he had enjoyed watching his toys playing together. She, of course, had known that the master would be watching and was not surprised by his sudden presence and clear arousal. The man had not been aware of the master and was in fact quite confused when he had started clapping.

The master stood about four feet away, taking in the sight of the two with eager eyes. He motioned with his hand for them to separate. She crawled away from the man on hands and knees then waited on her haunches for the master's next order. He told her to watch as he closed the distance towards the man.

The master motioned for the man to sit up on his knees as he ran his fingers through the man's hair. The man looked up towards the masters face, searching his eyes for any notion of what was to come. This was his first time with the master and he wanted to please him no matter what. The man grew anxious as the master just stood there playing with his hair and while that felt amazing the man wanted very much for it to move forward.

Suddenly, the master yanked the man's head back and bent over him. The master kissed him forcing his tongue into the man's mouth deepening the kiss. The man moaned as the master kissed him yearning for more than this. He wanted very much for the master to take him then and there but the master eased off releasing the man as he turned towards the girl.

As he approached the girl, the master motioned for her to stand. He took her by the shoulders and guided her backwards until her legs hit the table and she half sat half fell on it. The master ran his hands down the girl's arms and when he reached her wrists he drew them up above her head. Carefully he attached the fur lined leather cuffs and anchored the girl to the table.

The master ran his hands back down her arms and down her torso. He grasped her breasts, leaned over and started tenderly licking them. She expertly held her moans of pleasure as the master pleasured her breasts before licking his way down to her smooth mound. He spread her legs and began flicking her erect clit with his tongue as he slid a single finger into her tight pussy.

Growing hard again, the man watched as the master pleasured the girl. He could barely contain himself as the master silently gave the girl permission to cry out and cum. Her orgasm rang through the room and the man's cock twitched with anticipation. The man was on his hands instantly begging when the master turned to face him with her juices running down his chin.

The master reached around the table leg and flipped a hidden switch that slowly turned the table on end. With her feet planted on the ground and her hands cuffed above her head the girl was a picture of perfection. Her thin but healthy runner's body held perfectly perky 36C breasts and her long black hair fell elegantly over her shoulders to frame her face and chest. The look in her striking green eyes was one of lust and knowledge of what was to come.

After he had finished standing the girl up the master turned his attention back to the man. He looked the man over slowly letting his eyes linger on the man's hard-on. The master silently motioned for the man to lie down on his back. As the man followed the silent order the master walked towards him dropping to kneel over him. The master kissed him again roughly parting the man's lips with his tongue.

As the master deepened the kiss he let his hands explore his new toy's body. His hands found the man's hips and lingered there as he began kissing his way down the toy's hard athletic body. As the master worked his way down to the man's exquisite cock he moaned and was slapped hard. The master hesitated expertly as he waited for the stuttered apology that the man was able to work out.

The master flicked his tongue out much like a snake barely grazing his toy's cock. The man could barely contain himself as the master grasped the base of his cock in one hand, his balls in the other and licked his head with incredible precision. As the master expertly gave his toy head, he stroked the base of his cock and massaged his balls until they began tensing up with orgasm. The master looked up into his toy's eyes which were pleading for release and shook his head no. It was not time yet for the toy to enjoy his orgasm as the master was not done with him.

The master slightly pulled on his toy's balls preventing his orgasm. He guided the hard cock further into his mouth fully engulfing the man's seven inch member. As he continued to deep throat his cock, the man couldn't stifle the moans as they escaped his lush lips. Suddenly the man felt his master's finger in his hole, stimulating his prostate and he couldn't hold himself together anymore.

Without a care about the punishment he would receive later the man moaned loudly as his master expertly pleasured him. As his moans got louder and his pleasure greater his master finally released his balls and silently gave permission for him to cum. As he shot his load deep into the master's throat the man watched as his master swallowed it all without missing a beat.

Finished pleasuring his toys the master lay over top of the man and rested with his arms on the man's chest. Slowly he bent his head toward his toy and passionately kissed him promising more to come shortly, perhaps after dinner and a shower.