Their Time

Story Info
Passing of time.
1.1k words
4
4.8k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thinks about him all the time. Wondering what he's doing at night and who with. It's hard being in this situation, wanting him but not being able to have him...not to herself anyway.

Getting ready for bed she started thinking about making love to him. How would he like it if she took control, making him want her was top priority because no one in her past ever did. Sitting in front of the mirror and brushing her hair, watching it glide through the brush made her daydream again about his spanking her and her liking it.

He wasn't rough and cruel but there was just enough pain in it to bring her pleasure. He seemed to know exactly what she wanted. This is all she thought about lately, the two of them together and it didn't matter who was married and who wasn't. She still wanted the dreams to continue and so they did.

This time she was dreaming that they had met at the beach in a nearby town, both with family members who were hurrying to go fishing. You could feel the electricity as they passed each other going to their usual spots. The awareness was so familiar to her that for a second, just that second, she wanted to ask him how he was. Knowing the kids would start asking questions she continued to walk away from him.

Getting to the spot they had chosen the last time they were there, she helped the others to get their gear ready. Everyone was having a good time and the day was perfect for fishing. After a while being there she had to seek him out. She used the fact that she had to go to the bathroom as an excuse to get away. Leaving the area she hollered and said she would be right back.

Looking for him along the way she didn't see him anywhere, she assumed they had left and began to feel that terrible loneliness returning. Reaching the bathroom doors she started to turn around to go back but felt someone's hand reach out to her. She started to pull away and turned around. It was him...She smiled at him and gave him her hand.

She didn't know what was going to happen and she didn't really care. He hadn't left and he wanted her to go with him, so she did. She knew that it was all about the sex with him, there was some kinda chemistry between them that she couldn't shake. They walked around the bathroom building and found a spot covered by bushes and trees, quite a bit away from the beach and people.

He asked her if she wanted to go back and she said "No I want you." He answered her with a kiss that shook her to the core. She clung to him as he began to take her clothes off and asked him if he was going to make love to her. His reply was "No, I'm going to fuck you". She gasped and looked into his blue eyes and told him he could do anything he wanted because she wanted him that badly.

Stripping her he told her that he had wanted to have her when they were younger but the opportunity never presented itself. She told him that's because he was too busy chasing the easy girls instead of the ones that would have made him happy. She would have made him so happy but it wasn't meant to be. Here they were now and he was hers at least for the time being.

Laying her on the ground he began kissing her making his way across her lips to her ears, down her neck back to the hollow between her double D breasts. He loved the size of her tits, he kissed them each and told her so. He then took one nipple in his mouth and sucked it making her squirm beneath him grabbing his hair. He ran his hand down between her tits, sliding across her stomach and found her lips. Rubbing between them feeling how wet she was, how hard her clit was, made him moan deeply.

She asked him to rub harder and told him that's how she liked it. They couldn't be gone forever and they both knew it. She asked him if she could suck his cock and he about died. He had never had a woman ask before so of course he said yes. After a few strokes, sucks and licks he told her to lie down and he knelt between her legs. They took their time at that moment, to remember it, they would never meet again.

He slowly slid his cock between her lips and felt her pussy tighten around him. It felt so good that he held still for a brief second and then pushed all the way in. She gasped at the pleasure and the fullness of him inside her pussy, she had never felt that complete before. He began pumping her fast, holding onto her shoulders, forcing his cock deeper until he thought she could take no more. She spread her legs wide and forced her ass up so he could shove his cock in even further making him grunt in delight.

He told her that she was so good and he was buried so deep, it was making him lose his mind. The intensity of it all was going to make him cum so fast and so good inside her. She met him stroke for stroke pumping her pussy on that cock of his, she could feel the beginning of her climax building. He then took her legs and moved them to the side and began to pound her pussy so hard that within seconds she cried out her orgasm, looking at him surprised. She could tell by the look on his face that he was close so she told him she wanted to be on top, they traded positions.

She sat on that big cock pushing it into her soaking wet pussy making him grab her ass to keep her still. She began to bounce up and down, faster and faster, harder and harder. Finally, he grabbed her arms pulling her down to him, flipped her over and fucked her good. Sliding in and out of her, he cried out her name and blew that hot creamy load in her tight pussy.

Realizing that someone could still hear them she told him she had to go. Standing up they began to dress looking around for others. They were alone, thank god. Getting ahold of herself she turned to him and told him that it was the best fucking she ever had. He smiled at her and told her thank you and that she was his dream.

She walked back to her group and he to his, neither did a backwards look like they wanted to do. She still wanted him but thought that their time had come and gone...perhaps one day, one day she would see him again she just didn't know when.