Their Toy Ch. 01

Story Info
Sister & friends take advantage of sleeping brother.
1.5k words
4.51
254.1k
100
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 08/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
n2anal78
n2anal78
975 Followers

Author's Note : This is a slightly revised version of previously submitted story with the primary effort to correct grammatical mistakes made in the first release.

Just a warning there is a component of the story involving anal play and becomes more pronounced in the following chapters with the anal play going both ways. If you don't like that then please don't bother to continue further.

*

I guess I should have noticed when my dreams on weekends were becoming very sexually oriented and that my sister and her friends having sleepovers at my parent's house seemed quite a coincidence, but I really didn't put it together. I was in my first year of college and living at home, I had the basement all to myself and I had it sectioned off into my bedroom, and my entertainment room. The room couldn't really be locked but in general my parents and sister all respected my privacy so it wasn't really a problem. My sister was a senior in high school as were all of her friends and the first sleep over of the school year that took place at our house coincided with my first wet dream in years, but after that weekend every weekend was a sleepover at my parents' house.

I'm a deep sleeper, before we moved to the northeast we had lived in California, and there were a couple of earthquakes that I slept right through even though in the morning I woke up with my shelves of awards and trophies entirely emptied on top of my bed and myself. I had no few bruises from the experiences and it is a wonder why I never considered moving the shelves to another part of my room.

On about the fifth weekend in a row that my sister and her friends were having a sleepover I woke up to the most incredible sensation, I slowly opened my eyes figuring I had to be dreaming to see my sister's friend Marissa's faced screwed up in an expression of combined pleasure and pain as she was straddling me. Her eyes met mine as she continued to lower her tight pussy onto my rock hard cock.

" What's going on?" I was barely able to get my lips to form just as Marissa reached bottom and then she shook with an orgasm.

While Marissa recovered a voice to my right made me turn to face my own sister, " Finally woke-up big brother?"

Beside my sister was her other friend Katie whose eyes were glued to where my cock was buried in Marissa's cunt.

Marissa was a dark haired Latino girl, she had plump breasts C sized with hips that were already curving out for woman hood, and I had noticed her most fuckable ass on multiple occasions. Katie was blonde, her eyes innocent blue, she had a very slim figure, barely A sized breasts, and a very small round ass. My sister was a younger female version of me. Everything that made me look feminine looked cute on her, from our straight light brown hair, oversized eyelashes, to our thin bone structure, she probably had B sized breasts but I honestly had never really looked.

" What's going on?" I repeated trying to get myself under control. Marissa was sitting there with my cock buried inside her not moving just watching me.

" You're our fuck toy." Marissa answered simply. " They're tired of being virgins, your cock is twice the size of the guys I've dated, and since you've been getting the benefit or our experiments the past couple of weekends you're going to give us the benefit of your hard cock." Then Marissa began to raise herself up and then lowered herself back down forcing my breath to catch at the pleasure.

" You seem to like it." My sister Stacy said with a smile. Then she got up to show that she was also nude and straddles my face. " Be a good brother and lick your little sister till she cums." Then she lowered herself straight down on my mouth.

I didn't seem to have much choice in the situation so I stuck my tongue out and began to lick my little sister's very wet pussy. I felt the bed move a little and then I felt a delicate tongue touch to my ball sack. The sensation was incredible as Marissa rode my cock and the tongue danced over my balls then below them. Soon I felt the tongue delicately probe my backdoor and although I had always felt it to be a no entry door I felt myself getting very excited and I relaxed into it further as that young soft tongue pushed into me.

As I really started to hump my hips up into Marissa, and then back into Katie's curiously probing tongue. Marissa really started to moan and as yet another orgasm hit, her vagina squeezed my cock in an incredible vice and I cried out my own orgasm as I shot my load into her convulsing pussy. My sister suddenly sped her gyrations and then my mouth was flooded with her juices as she came.

My sister and Marissa slowly rolled off. Katie crawled forward and continued licking and sucking, first my balls then up my softening cock. She sucked it into her mouth and slowly went up and down on it and soon it was fully hardened. She continued her crawl up my body and when she got to my mouth she suddenly became very shy and just kissed me delicately on the lips.

I was touched by this adorable show of shyness and I lifted my head up and began to kiss her, gently sucking her lip into my mouth and teasing it with my tongue. I grabbed her narrow hips and lowered her down onto my cock and she whimpered into my mouth as I penetrated her for her first time.

I moved my hips up and down very slowly, but soon she took over and began to raise and lower herself, then she lowered herself completely. Once completely impaled she laid down on me and just slid back and forth on my pelvic bone which had her cumming in no time and she just kissed me the more enthusiastically.

" I think someone may have a crush on your brother." Marissa whispered conspiratorially to my sister.

" I think your right, but he is still my brother and it is my turn for that cock," My sister said as Katie slowly disengaged herself from me.

I didn't even have a chance to move before my sister Stacy lined my cock up with her pussy and began to lower herself down. Her face displayed a little discomfort as she was being penetrated but she kept pushing until she had my full length in her. She just sat there and rocked back and forth grinding until she had a little orgasm that loosened her up.

Then my little sister began to lift her self up and down my cock fucking me like a porn star whore. My sister must have been really sensitive because it wasn't very long at all before she'd cum a second time on my cock. By now Marissa wanted another turn and she climbed back on facing away from me.

" Would you lick me?" Katie asks quietly.

" He's our play thing, don't ask, take what you want." Marissa said boldly as she began to stroke my balls with her fingers while she was fucking herself on my cock.

Katie just looked at me with innocent looking eyes; I just smiled and nodded to her. She slowly lowered herself down on my face and I used my tongue as delicately as I could. I almost didn't notice Marissa's action as I concentrated on making Katie feel as good as possible.

I slowly worked my tongue around her lips and then dipped it into her; I worked back up to her clit and let it dance there for a while before circling back down. I slowly brought her close to cumming twice before Marissa came on my cock again. As Marissa climbed off my cock Katie leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth and began to stroke it with her tongue.

Her mouth felt fantastic and as I continued to lick her she worked a finger into my ass. Taking it as a hint I dipped my finger into her wetness and then pushed it into her ass. She came instantly, and the vibrations her moans elicited in my cock had me shooting my cum down her throat in no time.

After she'd come back down my sister gave her a playful slap on the ass.

" Gotta get up stairs, don't want the parents waking up finding us down here." My sister said with a wink.

" We can play with our new toy later." Marissa added with an almost evil smile.

Katie slowly got up grabbed her clothes, then timidly bent down and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. " Thanks." She whispered before they left.

n2anal78
n2anal78
975 Followers