Their Way - Andrea and Jay Ch. 01

Story Info
Meet Andrea's and Jay's "different" family.
4.9k words
44.6k
78
7

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,931 Followers

This story and the chapters to follow are fiction. None of the characters exist and their names are all fictitious as well. Any names that match individuals in real life are purely a coincidence. But then...one never knows.

The first story is pretty much all sex. But then I had to get your attention. The rest is mixed as it takes place over months and years of elapsed time and background is needed for that I'm afraid. Can't have a multi-chapter total "snork" fest. If someone writes that, I'm glued to the screen with you.

So...sit back and enjoy the adventures of Andrea and Jay...and some other people.

*****

Mid-February 2008, Eastern seaboard. US.

She pulled the covers back and marveled at her man's morning erection. It didn't matter how many times she had seen it, touched it, sucked it or had it in her; it awed her. His seven-inch cock was thick, just as she liked her cocks. Width was more important to her than length. She loved how he felt entering her cunt spreading her open. When he fucked her ass, she felt full and raunchy. But what she loved to do most with it, was have him in her mouth. An opportunity she was not about to pass up.

She grasped his cock gently with her fingertips stroking it. But he was already hard as a rock. Snuggling next to him, she stuck her tongue out and let it touch the side of his shaft. She proceeded to run it from his base up to his head, stopping only to run her lips along it and nibble at it gently. Aroused by the moment, she wanted to savor it.

Her milk filled breasts swayed so her engorged nipples danced on his thighs. Touching his skin rubbed the sensitive buds increasing her arousal. Reaching the underside of his cock helmet, she lingered and licked back and forth. His cock twitched, and he let out a small moan in his sleep. She rose so her breasts surrounded his cock. She swayed back and forth so the nipples caressed his cock. Above her, his mouth opened and closed and as she brought a hand to cup his balls his eyes opened.

"Good morning" he said smiling.

"It's about to get better" she said seductively, as she lowered her mouth to his blood engorged pole. Her lips engulfed the head as she lowered her head to take him in her warm and wet mouth. He thought she would come back up and get a rhythm going, but she kept going. She took him deeper until he felt his cock hit the back of her mouth. Was she going to deep throat him? She usually worked up to that.

'Andrea is definitely getting back to her old self' Jay thought.

He raised his hands up to hold her head as she sucked. She liked that. She loved him taking charge of her. She would occasionally let other men think they were dominating her, but in her heart only one man did; Jay. Her hands caressed his balls holding his cock at the base while her mouth engulfed him. Without raising her head up, she was using her tongue to lick the underside of his cock. When his fingers clutched her hair, she raised her head bringing her lips and tongue up toward the tip. Increasing the suction, she dove down again. His hands applied pressure guiding her up and down. His authority over her excited her to wetness.

She felt the pulse of his cock and decided she wasn't going to waste his cum on a blow job. She needed him in her. But so long as he held her hair, she kept sucking, trusting him not to blow his load early. Jay was good at holding back and controlling it, but deep throating him usually set him off and starting that way she worried he might just explode soon. Her hands moved from his balls to his thighs applying a little pressure. Just enough to give him a signal...whoa boy. He got the hint and let go of her hair. The bun had come partially loose and her long dark hair spilled on his stomach. When she rose, the image of her open mouth by his cock, her hair to one side, her heavy breasts hanging below didn't just stun him, they almost send him over the top. He barely kept it together. She was the most beautiful woman in the world, and she was his. She could have anyone she wanted, but she chose him. Somehow, he kept from exploding. Somehow.

"Take me" she whispered, tilting sideways until she was on her side and then her back.

Jay jumped up and as she spread her legs, he put his hand inside her thighs. To his surprise, she had shaved her pubic hair totally again. Her cunt lips were bare as he felt the wetness when his hand covered her mount. Spreading her legs, her labia opened to reveal her wet entrance. He lowered his head and kissed her cunt as if it was her mouth.

Andrea kept her legs spread but raised them up to give him better access. His mouth moved up to her clit and she felt one then a second finger enter her cunt channel. Sliding his fingers inside her, he pressed his tongue gently on her clit. He felt her respond to him and her cunt became wetter as she moved her hips to match his finger thrusts. He looked up to see her fondling her tits.

She had chosen not to nurse the twins, but her tits still felt heavy. It would take time before the milk would stop producing. Until then her breasts were heavy and would express milk when squeezed. She moaned as her fingers touched her darkened nipples. The sensation added to Jay's assault on her cunt. She knew she would explode in a minute. Her orgasm was that close.

As she pressed her nipples some milk shot out and back down on her breasts, face and belly. Some even hit the side of Jay's face. But he didn't miss a beat. His tongue danced on her clit as his fingers reached in to find her g-spot. As he shoved a third finger in her, she felt her orgasm build and build. When she came it was in wave after wave of pleasure. Her legs stiffened trapping his head as her heels pressed on his back. Waves and waves of pleasure spread from her clit across her body making her gasp.

"Oh yes...yes...ohhh...I'm...cum...ming."

Jay kept licking. He had given up on the circles and was now running his tongue straight up and down over her clit. Just the way she liked it when she was cuming. She moaned again. Longer this time. The pleasure waves continued but began to dissipate slowly.

When one of her hands touched the side of his face, he stopped and just kissed her cunt. That was her silent signal. 'I came...now be gentle on my clit.' He kept his lips on it and his fingers slowly caressing her opening.

"Jay...please fuck me" she said with a hushed tone. "I really need it."

He didn't need to hear anymore. He rose to his knees pushing her legs open with his hands at the knees. He didn't need to. Andrea was spreading for him willingly. She was giving him an open runway to land, and he was on final approach. He lined up his cock and felt her wetness on the tip. She looked intensely in his eyes, pressed her breasts and as milk shot up out of them, he plunged in. The imagery was so erotic in his mind he was lost in the moment. And from the way she drew in breath and held his hips, so was she.

"Oh yes Jay...stick it in me," she hissed.

He stared as his cock spread her wet lips entering her. Her cunt was so wet and warm as it hugged his dick tightly. Even after three children, she was still tight enough to hold him and give him resistance as he plunged in. Andrea raised her legs up and out wanting to give him deeper access to her insides. She wanted him to go deep. As deep as he could go. And deep he went. She felt his thick girth open her inch by glorious inch as it filled her. It plunged down and reached her depth setting her on fire.

Jay pulled back slowly and then plunged in again. This was not going to be an easy slow fuck. They were both beyond that. He knew how Andrea liked to be fucked and he was about to give it to her. He shoved back in all the way and then back up. As he continued stroking her, he pushed harder. His tip reached her depths and nudged her insides just enough for her to gasp. Andrea was convinced that Jay had the world's most perfect dick. Thick enough to make her feel full and just long enough to touch her insides without pain. Before long the pumping turned in to pounding.

They were having the fuck of the month when they both heard one then the other baby start crying. There was a short moment when they thought they could finish. But Jay was not that close, and Andrea knew that baby crying stopped his sexual mind program cold.

"I'm so sorry hun" she said. A look of "I owe you one" in her face. As she got up and reached for her robe, Jay dropped on the bed, face in the pillow in frustration.

"I love them...but their timing stinks mom." He said as he rolled on his back. She saw that his erection was wet with her juices. Strings of white pussy froth. Andrea was almost distracted by it, but her motherly instincts prevailed. He stepson and father of her two children stared back at her and smiled nodding for her to go. She loved him so much then for understanding.

Just then the door opened, and Andrea smiled at the white robbed woman at the door. Around thirty, she had dark thick hair typical of oriental women. At five two she was close to Andrea's height but just a bit shorter. As Andrea walked past her, she spoke hastily.

"Baby time...can you help Jay please?"

The woman nodded and started to take her robe off. Jay stared as his wife bared her stunning figure and came closer. Her tits were medium sized topped by thick dark nipples that were definitely oriental. Her body was well proportioned, and her pussy was shaved. Just behind her, a stunningly blond woman in her mid-thirties with mid-length blond hair came in as well.

"I've died and gone to heaven," he said and rolled his eyes.

"Janet," Said the blond, "are you going to do something with that dick or not?"

The young oriental woman scoffed and knelt over her husband's legs. Sticking out her tongue she licked his tip and then took his head in her mouth.

"Yummy! I taste Andrea on him. You want a taste?"

"Don't mind if I do," the blond replied. Near the end of her pregnancy first trimester, she was getting her sexual drive back with a vengeance. All she wanted to do these days was fuck and suck. Dropping down next to Jay she took his shaft as Janet offered it to her and licked it like an ice-cream cone. "Oh yes, definitely Andrea's. Where you two churning butter?"

Jay almost laughed but gasped as his wife Janet took his cock in her mouth again and kept going until she had it all deep in her throat.

"Cynthia," he said to the blond. Bring your titties up here...please."

"Well, since you asked nicely," she replied smiling. She crawled up to him laying just so her right nipple was next to Jay's mouth. Cynthia's left hand held Jay's cock by the balls as Janet payed homage to it with her lips and tongue. Cynthia sighed when Jay took her large nipple in his mouth.

"Hey, that's my thing," a male voice said from the door. A naked athletic young man with blond hair stood by the door. If one looked closer, they would see a resemblance to the blond late thirties woman whose tits Jay was sucking with gusto. The new man's cock was still not fully hard, but Janet looked up as she was sucking, to watch Tim's cock harden.

"Mom, your ass looks really good from that angle. Do you mind if I...?"

"Start with my pussy Tim, you can fuck my ass after I'm wormed up," Cynthia replied as she turned sideways on the big king size bed so her son can climb next to her. She raised her left leg for him and felt his familiar hands as they touched and probed her wet gash. She was already wet and willing.

Janet pulled her mouth off her husband's cock and looked over at Tim's. Almost an inch shorter than Jay's, Tim's cock was blessed differently. His head was narrower than his shaft, but his shaft was thick as it flared and thicker yet toward the bottom three inches. She often wondered how she was able to take it in her ass. But she smiled inwardly knowing quite well the pleasure it gave her when they fucked.

"That's not a dick,' Janet thought. 'That's a metal spike the way he uses it on me.'

She had been the recipient of countless fucks by this young man since the summer before and in her belly grew his first child. Just as her cousin Brad's child was growing inside Cynthia's belly. They had sure been busy that fall. She smiled as his cock came closer and she couldn't resist but open her mouth to lick and wet it for him before he pressed it on his mother's puffed and wet cunt. Janet made sure that she rubbed Tim's dick on Cynthia's cunt to get it wetter before she pointed in the right spot and nodded to Tim. Watching his cock enter a woman was a show in itself. The woman receiving him was empty one second but once penetrated she felt herself speared by his ever-widening pole and spread open further with each inch.

Cynthia gasped as her son fully seated his cock in her and gave it a nudge pressing his hips to her. She had been fucking her son over a year now and still she was amazed at how he made her feel. No one had made her cum as much as he did. Being multi orgasmic and easily aroused she could cum just from being fucked. But orgasms from her son came faster and stronger than any man she had been with. Even men that were longer. Andrea and Janet had all experienced his equipment ass well and felt sore after he was done with them. 'A good sore', she thought.

Jay felt neglected and a bit frustrated as his wife leaned in to look closer at the mother and son union. Tim knew what Janet wanted to do and pulled his mother's left leg back giving Janet more room to get closer. Jay rolled his eyes and got on his knees behind Janet's shapely ass. Pulling her up on her knees enjoying the silky warm feel of her flesh as he got in position.

'I'm fucking someone no matter who it is,' he thought as his hardon pointed between Jane's legs.

As Tim stroked his thick cock in his gasping mother, Janet stared mesmerized by the fucking view. His thick as hell pole was obscenely spreading his own mother's cunt wide open making her gasp. Janet lowered her lips to Cynthia's oversized clit. The woman had a clit as big as a large grape. It was like a mini cock and very sensitive! She heard Cynthia make a sound halfway between a gasp and a yelp and smiled to herself. Janet took pride in her cunnilingual skills.

Janet was shocked out of her focus when Jay pushed his hard head in her wet cunt. Her eyelashes fluttered as her mouth gaped open at the sensation of his intrusion. No...this was no intrusion. She wanted it and loved it. It was an...insertion. Yes...more fitting. Just like his cock that rubbed over her uterus and made her body tingle. She let herself adjust to his thickness and fucking. Eventually she leaned in to take Cynthia's clit in her mouth again.

'Small cock indeed,' she thought. She licked it like it was one and took it between her lips.

Just an inch or so from Janet's mouth, Tim's cock battered into his mother's pussy spreading it and getting her cunt froth to leak out around him. Janet lowered her mouth and licked the thick prick as it pistoned into Cynthia's cunt. When she had her fill, she moved back to lick the large clit. A cock in her cunt and a big clit in her mouth. Janet loved how her morning had started.

For her part, that was all Cynthia could take. An easy woman to cum, she let herself be pleasured by her son's thick dick and Janet's expert tongue until her body could take no more.

"Awwweeehhhh..." She moaned as her orgasm wracked her groin.

"Someone is having fun," another male voice said from the door. They all knew who it was without looking. Brad. Cynthia's husband and Jane's first cousin. Their mothers were sisters.

"I tell you," he said shaking his head. "I stop to make coffee and miss half the morning festivities."

Brad was a muscular man of twenty-eight, with a marine military cut and dark hair. Half Japanese and half Greek, he had a stunningly rugged look that made any woman's pussy wet anticipation. At five eleven, what his looks didn't finish, his strong sexy voice did. He was naked as well as he came in as well. Still hardening his prick was not its full six-and-a-half-inch length. When it did get as hard, it was as thick as Jay's, just slightly shorter. One had to get a tape measure to tell.

Just then, Andrea came in from next door feeding baby Anna out of a bottle.

"Sorry baby," she told Jay. "But..."

"Don't worry," he said. "I have plenty for you."

"Don't hold back if you need to cum." She said. "We have all day."

Brad looked at Andrea's body and had erotic ideas forming. Having access to her just once a week made him want her more on weekends. Even if the Cruz family was here for variety, Brad always took the opportunity of their orgies to hook up with Andrea. And speaking off the Cruzes. Young Angie Cruz walked in the room and gasped.

"Oh my...you guys started early!" she said and licked her lips.

Brad looked at her and wondered who was going to be available. Gorgeous Andrea or her perky niece Angie. At five-five, the young redhead was lithe and very slim. That made her full tits look bigger than they were. She was a spitting image of her late thirties mom. Although Nadia's hair was a darker auburn and her skin lighter.

"Where's the rest of your family," Andrea asked as she watched her stepson and lover fucking Janet. The sounds of their body flesh contacting were hypnotizing. Not to mention watching his cock...her cock...going into Janet's cunt. She felt a pang of jealousy then.

"Dad is fucking gran June and Gerry is fucking our mom," Angie replied.

"I tell you those two are obsessed with their mamas," Brad scoffed referencing Andrea's brother Theo, their mother June, Theo's wife Nadia and Angie's twin Gerry. The Cruz family was visiting Andrea's family for the weekend as their custom these days. They had spent the night with members of Andrea's family, but had returned to their own lovers to reconnect. That was the way in their extended family group. Brad loved it all.

"You should try it," Tim said still fucking his mother. Jay nodded to Brad and smiled.

"If she lets me have a crack at her, I'll try it," Brad replied thinking of his own mother. Shaking his head, he turned to the women next to him. "Ok you two. I need one of you soon. A man can only watch so much."

Andrea was starting to back away when Angie stopped her and reached for baby Anna.

"It's ok Aunt Andrea. I don't get to take care of babies often. Let me. You have fun."

Andrea looked at her niece hesitating a minute then smiled at her and passed her the baby.

"Come on Brad, I have a job opening for you," she said as she took his cock and pulled him toward the far side of the king size bed. Brad gasped feigning surprise looking at Jay as he walked past. Jay smiled and shook his head. He should feel jealous that his stepmother was about to fuck another man. But he had gotten over such emotions quite some time ago. In their family, sharing partners was the norm and practically codified by them.

"She's going to break it off if you don't give her what she needs," Jay said continuing to slam his dick in Janet's cunt. But his eyes stayed on the beautiful long-haired brunette that was his stepmother. They were not related by blood, but she had raised him like he was. The product of his father's infidelity years ago, Jay had been brought in the family and raised as the second child of Andrea and Robert Mayers; Lieutenant Colonel US Army Intelligence killed in action. As far as they were both concerned, Jay was her son and Andrea was his mother.

Andrea saw his gaze on her and made sure she gave him a view of her mouth as it engulfed Brad's hard cock. The effect on Jay, a confirmed voyeur as they all were, was felt by Janet as he thrust deeper. Intrigued, she turned her head to catch Andrea move her head forward engulfing Brad's entire cock. Brad gasped swaying back a bit, but caught his balance letting Andrea suck his head deep in her mouth. Every few strokes she took him in her throat and held him there.

Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,931 Followers
12