Their Way - Andrea and Jay Ch. 06

Story Info
They're fucking!
10.8k words
11.9k
22
4

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,950 Followers

This story and the chapters to follow are fiction. None of the characters exist and their names are all fictitious as well. Any names that match individuals in real life are purely a coincidence. But then...one never knows. Please read the previous story parts.

So...sit back and enjoy the adventures of Andrea and Jay. (And some other people in their lives.)

Yes, they go at it. You knew they would.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Late May 2006 Savanah, Georgia.

Andrea’s was obsessed with her son.

She tried to focus by throwing herself in to her work. But as much as she tried, she couldn’t stop thinking of Jay and what they had done. Not only was she letting him eat her pussy, jerking him of and blowing him; she had let him fuck her in the ass! Her own son!

OK, so he wasn’t her biological son, she had finally told him, but she was all the mother he had ever known. Andrea had raised him like her own son. Her only son. In both their eyes, she was his mother and he her son. Having legally adopted him when he was a baby, she raised and loved him to manhood as a mother. And now was loving him in a different way. A forbidden erotic way.

That they were not blood relatives would not matter to the law much. She was having sex with her legal son. But it wasn’t just the legal side they were violating, but society’s rules of conduct. Sex in most of the world was to be between nonrelatives. A few places allowed second cousins to marry, but not anything closer than that. And the main reason was to prevent birth defects. All one had to look was at some places in the third world and the point was easily made. But Andrea saw sex with him for different reasons. Not for reproduction surely. She was older with two grown children. She wasn’t going to have children with him, was she?

They started their days in bed together. Their alarm would go off and they would turn to hug and kiss on the cheek. They saved the mouth kiss after they brushed their teeth. Love has its boundaries. But they often woke each other up with some groping that was not very motherly on her part, like stroking his cock. Or him fingering her ass crack, pussy or nipples.

At first, they had sex when they got up. But they found that they skipped their running and Andrea noticed herself pick up a pound in one week. That’s when they skipped the early sex and went back to their running. Before they left, Jay usually started coffee so it would be ready when they got back.

It was usually still dark when they returned, and they usually had sweaty sex after quickly washing his cock and her cunt. Those were their dirty boy and girl days. They reserved morning quickie sex for that. He usually tossed her over the couch and fucked her ass. Which is why they kept a towel and lubricant in the living room. But they always did showers separate in the morning or they would never leave the house. Then he made them some light breakfast which she ate after he left. School started before her banking hours.

She felt herself get more aroused than once during the day. Often at inopportune moments like a meeting with a client. But she managed to get through her days. By her last hour all she could think of was getting home. Home to see him...and touch him. She wanted to do so many things with him. She wanted to let him do so many things to her.

She felt so alive again!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay went to classes...anything to keep his mind occupied. All he thought of was Andrea. Andrea on her knees or bend over all over the house. Andrea’s tits. Andrea’s ass. Andrea’s legs. Andrea’s pussy. He wanted it so bad.

He didn’t want anyone to ask him what he did and hoped he would not act suspiciously. He actually went to classes he had previously cut. A teacher made a comment about how nice it was to see him visit, which made Jay blush and look down. His mind kept going back to his first time inside her. He had to force his self to think of other things near the bell.

During lunch the guys and him drove to a fast food place or another. Young people can eat garbage food and still be healthy. They talked about who was doing what, whom and what schools they were going to. Jay made comments about girls passing by. He didn’t particularly want to, but it was expected of him. He found himself thinking of girls as women and thought it disrespectful to say nasty things. His comments were limited to general compliments.

They went back to classes and his mind drifted to his mother often. He got hard sitting in class and was glad there were fifteen minutes until bell. He started paying attention to his teacher droning on about some physics theory or something.

When class was over, he didn’t go hang out with the guys. As much as Andrea had stressed, they maintain their routine, he didn’t want to be near them. He was afraid he would let something slip. He drove to the library instead. It had been his place of refuge during junior high. He picked up a book he had read years ago and sat at his favorite table. The book had a familiar feel to it. Robert Heinlein’s Starship Troopers.

He could recite many lines from it. Jay had a copy at home, but this had been the copy he had first read. He stared at it...while his mind wandered to days past. Days of his childhood and dreams of adventure in space. “Listen up you apes. Do you want to live forever!” Sergeant Zim had been his childhood mentor. He wondered if the army sergeants were like that character. If his father was like the officers in the book. The thinking of a boy growing up.

‘I’m not a kid anymore.’ He thought as he put the book down and then replaced it on the shelf. As he walked out, he took a look back and said goodbye to his childhood.

---------------------------------------------------------

He thought of Andrea and got hard. He craved her.

Jay and Andrea’s life became different in the next four weeks. Work and school in the day. Sex in the evening. They couldn’t keep their hands off each other. They had yet to fuck but Andrea didn’t want any sperm near her pussy for a full month of her being on the pill. They did other things instead...just about everything but her armpits as promised.

They used the hell out of the massage table, giving each other rubs and pleasure. She was amazed how easy he would get erect and how often. And how many times and how much he could cum. The privilege of male youth. He woke up with an erection, and she made sure he went to sleep without one. He made her cum as often as she wanted.

They got closer if possible. But they didn’t crowd each other...much. She decided to start writing again, and he respected her time when she was on her laptop. He would bring her a drink, give her a kiss and go back to his stuff. She would do the same. But when she was not around, he missed her.

It was the same for Andrea. She ached for his touch when he was out. She wondered if he was with...she fought the urge to be jealous and found herself losing to thoughts.

She began to look forward to him fucking her ass. So far, they had fucked with her on her front with her ass up over pillows. Or leaning over the massage table or the kitchen table. They tried the dining room table, but it wasn’t as comfortable.

But they both loved fucking her ass over the couch back. It was the right height and softer than the kitchen table. She just had to remember to bring a towel to drape under her. But she wondered how it would look if they did leave a stain where visitors could miss in the flower pattern, but spot if they bothered to look up closely.

During lunch, Andrea went to a local adult store and browsed. What caught her attention was a set of but plugs. They were plastic and varied in size from small to larger. She had a set in the past, but somehow it had been lost in the moves from base to base. She wondered what people thought if they found it in her old base housing in Ft. Bliss!

She went home to find it empty. He would be coming home soon. He. Jay. Her son and lover. She had a man to look forward to coming home these days. She decided to treat him when he did arrive. Running upstairs, she took a shower, and placed the small butt plug in her asshole. It felt good, but she could take a bigger one.

When she had the middle size one in her ass, she moved around feeling it tease her hole. It felt scrumptious! And she felt slutty with it in her. She took a see-through teddy she had not worn in ages as well and put it on. She liked the feel of it on her, but something was missing.

Looking back at the plug set, she saw the largest of it and took it in her hands. Just the shape and bulbus shape of it excited her. She had the urge to lick it and hold it in her mouth. When she did it exited her. She left it in her mouth, sucking on it like a baby does to a sucker as her fingers found her clit.

She sat on the bed and leaned back as she worked her clit to a frensy. Her pussy was on fire. It needed something. Anything. And Andrea found something better than her fingers. Taking the large butt plug out of her mouth she placed it at her cunt hole and pushed it in. She gasped at how it felt to have something like that in her pussy. It wasn’t as big as a cock, but the thought of a sex toy in her cunt aroused her mentally more than physically.

She had used a dildo in the past and a vibrator. What military wife didn’t have one to keep her pussy happy when her husband was deployed? Of course, there were always the living dildoes called men, but she had only stepped out on her husband early in their marriage with her father and brother for a short time. The physical distance and her father’s death had ended that.

There had been one man during her pregnancy with Leslie early in her marriage. She had been extremely horny, and Robert didn’t like pregnant sex. The more she needed him, the more her husband ignored her. Then he was sent to Korea for a year and Andrea was left alone and constantly aroused. It had been a female friend of hers that came to the rescue.

She knew Gail from classes in college and they often talked as they were both army wives getting their degrees in finance. Eventually, Gail and Andrea had a girl on girl affair as Gail was curious and Andrea just plain horny. Gail had always wanted to know what it was for her to use a dildo on a woman and a woman to do that to her. So, they picked one up at an adult shop and tried it. Gail liked it more than Andrea, but it kept her going for a short time.

Eventually she confided to Gail how much she needed to be fucked by a man. Gail had listened but said nothing. It was the next time they got together that Gail told her about her boyfriend Ned. She was willing to loan Ned to her but only when she brought him over and only twice a week. Gail wanted him to herself the other days. And if she felt there was any kind of non-sexual relationship with them, Gail and Ed would disappear from their lives.

Andrea was so desperate for sex with a man that she quickly agreed to Gail’s terms without even having met Ned. When she did meet him, she was not impressed. He looked ordinary. Nothing about him would have made her take notice had she met him outside alone. But Gail had talked of his ability to satisfy her and Andrea was again...desperate.

They exchanged pleasantries and then Gail began to undress waving for them to do so as well. When they undressed, Andrea realized why Gail was so possessive of him. The man’s dick was not long. It was about six inches if that. But what made his dick impressive was his width. His head was as thick as her brother and father’s cocks, but after that, Ned’s dick was thicker and thicker yet at the base. Andrea couldn’t stop staring at it.

Gail had eventually let Ned fuck Andrea. She came two times as he fucked her from behind. Then again after she straddled him and two more when he was on top between her legs. His dick just set her off the way it filled her. With each stroke inside her she could feel her entire vulva on fire and her insides as well. In between fucking Andrea, he stopped to fuck Gail. What he lacked in looks he made up for in sexual power and stamina. He didn’t even cum with Andrea. He saved it for Gail who brought him off with her mouth and then swallowed it all in a show of possessiveness.

They had continued their, twice-a-week meetings right up until Andrea’s last two weeks of pregnancy. By then Andrea was too big and uncomfortable to be able to fuck as she wanted. Ned tried fucking her on her knees and from the side, but sex in her cunt was now uncomfortable. What they did try was anal. When she lay on her side with her ass almost at the edge of the motel bed, Ned could insert himself in her back hole after proper lubrication.

Andrea had had anal sex with her father and brother that summer of her eighteenth birthday and a few times after, but it was with Ned during those two weeks before Leslie was born that she had learned to enjoy it. It wasn’t that Ned was better than her two-family men. What made her focus on just the sex was that she was not emotionally attached to Ned. He was nothing but a dick on legs for her. In fact, Gail was still letting him fuck Andrea because Andrea wanted nothing more from her boyfriend than his dick.

Andrea never blew him. She let Gail do that. To Andrea, blowing a man was too personal. What she needed was his dick to fill her holes and fuck her. That was her need during the hunger months. Sucking she reserved for men she liked and loved. She never let Ned join that group and he never came close. What he did was give her the relief and pleasure she needed. Years later she remembered only what they did. She couldn’t even remember what he looked like other than the fact he was white and had brown hair. They hardly talked; just fucked.

As she played with herself, she wondered why Robert had shied away from the swinger lifestyle they had an option to join a couple of times. He had given her excuses about his career and morality. Yet he chose to cheat on her, have a child with another army officer and then top it off by fucking their daughter. They had missed out so much in life with his attitude and choices.

Andrea decided she was not going to miss out in life anymore. She no longer felt any guilt in crossing the line with her son to make him her lover. Not that she had to twist his arm. Jay had joined her quite willingly. As she played with her clit, rubbed the large plug in and out of her cunt, she felt the delicious pressure of the butt plug in her ass. She smiled as she promised herself to not let others hold her back sexually or otherwise anymore. She had plans for her and Jay, in and out of the bedroom.

But as she waited for Jay, she pleasured herself and thought of what she wanted them to do. Ever since they had gone from oral sex to anal, she knew they would have vaginal sex and she no longer questioned it. The only thing was that she wanted their first time to be bareback. Skin to skin. Nothing between them. She wanted to do everything. Everything!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay got out of school earlier than Andrea left work, but he was stopped by one of his mentor teachers who wanted to chat. The man had been good to Jay, giving him advice and including him in a small circle of students he took under his wings the last three years. As the man gave Jay his last bit of advice and told him how he would miss his wit in class, Jay was thinking of Andrea waiting for him.

He had gotten out of school eventually and drove over with the used van he had asked for a graduation gift. Andrea had tracked one down at a dealership that used the bank for car loans. It was in very good condition with only thirty-five thousand miles. Jay had been converting it into a vacation vehicle for them. There was a small bed in the back and room for their things on trips. Most guys his age wanted SUVs. He asked for a van. And she had come through for him.

He pulled up on the driveway behind her car and ran in the house having to pee badly.

“I’m home,” he yelled and ran in to the downstairs bathroom barely making it on time.

Andrea was close to cumming when she heard him. She smiled briefly knowing he was home and of things to come but didn’t stop. She was so close to cumming again. She thought of him when he took her standing up over the bathroom sink. They had looked at each other in the mirror with locked eye gazes as he pumped his lubricated thick cock in her ass over and over. The image got her closer and she felt herself start to cum as the door opened.

“Ahh...” she moaned closing her eyes.

Jay walked in just in time to see his mother’s face contorting and her legs strain pushing her groin up toward her fingers. The fingers doing a dance on her clit. He smiled and stopped to admire the view. How many high-school seniors came home to find their mother naked and masturbating openly. He slowly undressed as he watched her coming down from her cum.

“Someone started without me,” he said getting her attention.

“Hi baby,” she said, “where have you been?”

“I had to listen to Mr. Levinson give me the last bit of advice he will ever give me.”

“Oh,” she said turning to her side to look at him. “He is a nice man, isn’t he?”

He saw her smile at him as he dropped his T shirt over his shorts and boxers.

“I’m nicer,” he smirked as he got closer to her. His dick was already getting harder.

“Yes, you are,” she said. Her eyes already fixated on his hard dick. It looked bigger somehow as it hardened. She extended a hand toward it.

“Anxious, are we?” he asked.

“Yes,” she hissed, looking up at him. “I’ve been thinking of you while I waited.”

“So, have I,” he replied standing close so she could fondle his dick. He looked down at it and nodded to her.

‘He’s doing it again. Like a grown man!’ she thought and responded to him submissively. The longer they were sexual together, the more he asserted himself over her. And the more he did, the more she let him. Enjoying it and proud of having raised a strong man.

“All kind of nasty things went through my mind.”

“You’re a bad girl Andrea,” he said. “What am I going to do with you?”

“Put me in my place?”

She had been getting in touch with her inner submissive with Jay. She didn’t know why she felt comfortable enough to do this with him, but she couldn’t think anyone she trusted more. And this dark thing he had going on sure spiced things up.

Spreading her legs, she lay back on the bed to show him everything. As he stared, she raised her legs and spread them wide, pulling just behind her knees in the most un-lady like fashion.

“Is that a...” he said noticing the plug between her cunt lips.

“It’s a bit plug,” she said in a sultry voice as she swayed her upturned groin for him to see. Her cunt lips were smeared with white froth. She had to have been masturbating hard before he got there.

“Doesn’t it go in the other hole?”

“Yes, it does. But I was using it up front.”

“Does it feel good?”

“Yes,” she said stroking his cock now. “Get me the lube and I will show you the purpose of said but plug in my pussy.”

Jay giggled at her antics. He really liked it when she was relaxed and fun. So different from the two years he spent nursing her back to happiness. And it was worth every minute of the effort.

She greased his cock and then applied lubricant on her asshole getting back in that pose.

“Now, you can fuck me face to face and with this little safety device,” she pointed to the plug in her pussy,” we don’t have to worry about accidental entry.”

Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,950 Followers