Their Way - Andrea and Jay Ch. 07

Story Info
Leslie is shocked and Andrea "meets" Jane.
13.5k words
8.2k
15
2

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,952 Followers

This story and the chapters to follow are fiction. None of the characters exist and their names are all fictitious as well. Any names that match individuals in real life are purely a coincidence. But then...one never knows. Please read the previous story parts.

Two supporting characters show up in this chapter. And before you guess, yes there is sex, but its not a mindless fuck fest. Any of you reading this have probably gotten the drift of my story. There is sex and its certainly a big thing in the story, but there is also a lot of character background and development.

These people are dealing with serious issues and dilemmas. They have doubts and faults like we all do. Sometimes over the same issue over and over because some issues in life have no simple answers. We make mistakes and the realization of it often tortures us. But then sometimes we manage to overcome our bad moments and do the right thing.

I was military and am familiar with some of these issues. I wanted to write about their problems in this story because they are people like us with emotions and failings just like everyone else. Even Robert Mayers, who I have not been kind to, has his moment of redemption. And take my word for it. Before you do read the redemption part, you will find out how low he went before his moment of trial and death.

So, sit back and enjoy the adventures of Andrea and Jay. (And some other people in their lives.)

-------------

Mid-June 2006 Washington, DC and Georgia.

Brad Xenos sat in his office after an hour-long meeting with his staff. There was nothing surprising in their operations. He had tried to look interested, but his mind drifted to the night before when he and Janet had screwed until they fell asleep. Try as he had, he was accepting the fact that his cousin and him were never going to stop what they were doing. Of all the women he had come across, she was the most attractive and desirable. Fuck what people thought about it. They didn’t know and it wasn’t their business. It was his and Janet’s business.

He looked at the report from Leslie Mayers’ surveillance team. He marveled at how much money his father was spending watching over this family. He understood the obligation his father felt for Robert Mayers saving Angela’s life, but this had been going on for two years! Jack Xenos had spent over two million on them and they had yet to meet. What was the old man thinking about? Why didn’t he just meet them, pay his respects and move on?

Jack Xenos, Brad’s father, was indeed indebted to the Mayers family. Angela Xenos, a young Army lieutenant had been under Colonel Mayers’ command that day he died trying to save her life. And Angela was the daughter-in-law of Jacks Xenos. Wife of his other son Cliff and mother of his two grandchildren. He had told Brad once, “what price can you put in that debt?” Robert Mayers had paid that price. He had accomplished the mission but lost his life in the process. Jack Xenos had told his family that he would never forget what Robert Mayers had done for them and intended to replay that debt no matter the cost.

It was something Jack Xenos had instilled in his sons: the concept of loyalty. Something the Marines also valued. And Brad was and would always be a Marine who understood and lived the concept. The more time he spent watching over this family, the more he began to have an honest respect for them; one he had not expected. There were hundreds of military families that had lost loved ones. But this one was special.

Brad set aside the reports about Jay and Andrea turning his attention to the last Mayes family member. Leslie Mayers was quite a handful. A younger version of her mother, she was stunning in her own right. But somehow, she had yet to attain the beauty of full womanhood.

The team assigned to her was mainly female and ex-military. Once was a former policewoman. While very professional, none of them were amused by Leslie’s decent into the dark side of the anti-war college movement. He and his team respected their difference of opinion, but there was a limit to how much hate for the military and the nation they could take from these jerks.

Still, their job was to survey Leslie Mayers, keep her safe and find out how she had gotten involved with this bunch. Not constrained by government laws, the Xenos teams used intrusive bugging surveillance and even managed to get one of their female agents planted in the college antiwar group Leslie hung out with. Before long, the story of Leslie’s conversion came to shape.

It had started with a charismatic professor who surprisingly looked a bit like Robert Mayers; her deceased father. The team was positive that the professor had seduced Leslie physically and emotionally more so than politically when it all began. Drawn to his familiar looks, she became one of his lovers. The team was certain that Leslie did not know of the other two lovers the professor had along with her. But in her mind, the prof loved her, and she was infatuated with him.

Eventually, a younger male student in the group had move in on Leslie and she had toned down her time with the busy professor, but it had been this younger man who had worked on Leslie at the behest of the professor.

The head of her surveillance team was listening to a bug planted in Leslie’s apartment. There was more than one actually, but this one was in the bedroom where she was currently lying on her bed with the professor’s young assistant. The same guy she had stood in front of the cameras during the TV interview.

“Leslie, the professor likes you, but you are not working on his goals politically. He thought your performance in DC was lacking. We had an opportunity to score political points against the fascist state and you...fell short.”

“Is that why he won’t see me anymore and sends you to fuck me?”

“Leslie, we each have our own place in the movement. Mine is to keep you focused until you make our leader happy. Then you can go back to him.”

“So what? Are you giving him reports?”

“You know I am. It’s how it works. Your performance with me tells him if you are still enthusiastic or if you are losing interest in the movement. He explained things to you when I was given this detail.”

“Ok then,” she replied in compliance.

“Leslie,” the assistant interrupted her. “This is the last time I will not report your lacking enthusiasm. From now on, show... better interest. Show me how you want to be with us and to get your place back in the professor’s bed. You want that don’t you?”

“Yes,” Leslie said submissively and lowered her head to the assistant’s hard cock.

Shawna Gills, the surveillance woman knew from the slurping noises that Leslie Mayers was busy sucking this asshole’s dick. She shook her head and set the microphone aside. It was still recording in case something else was said, but she had a feeling they were done talking for a while. She was right.

“Can the plot of this story get any worse?” she asked herself.

She was the only one in the office monitoring the bugs in Leslie’s apartment. She dialed Brad Xenos’ number and waited for him to reply.

“Hey Gills,” he replied seeing the caller ID. “How’s Georgia?”

“Hotter than a swamp. But then who sent me here?”

“Hate me yet?” Brad asked his trusted subordinate.

“I can work myself up to it.”

“Ha,” Brad replied with a smile she could not see. “OK, what’s up?”

“Apparently our principal, Leslie Mayers, is being manipulated by these assholes. They are using a surrogate to test her loyalty and the test is how good she is at sex with him.”

“Is she that...” he almost said stupid, and corrected himself “...gullible?”

“Like the psychiatrist and the therapists said she is probably still dealing with the shock of loss. The uncanny resemblance of the professor to her father has a big influence on her. They know it and are using it against her.”

“Great!” Brad replied. “We need to discredit this professor to her. I have an asset in their organization Gills. And she is with the professor tonight. Have the bugs been placed in his apartment?”

“Yes sir. I am monitoring them. They are working fine, but he is not there tonight...wait. I see him coming in and he has company. Orders sir?”

“Alert a person in your team to come work with you. Do not leave his line unmonitored and record everything. Video and audio. That is our asset there with the professor, Gills. Her safety team is downstairs in a van. But her advance security man is probably in the building just in case. Your surveillance is key. Patch it to me.”

“Patched sir,” Gills said and began monitoring quietly. Brad Xenos could hear it and watch himself. The color feed was crisp and clear. So was the sound.

The professor had a new convert to work with tonight. She was a transfer student from a university in Virginia. A small place, which is why she transferred to his institution. But she was ripe for exploitation. Slim and tall, Jennifer was a recent addition to the security team. Brad had recruited her and got her ready for this mission. Her job was to expose the professor.

She had to get him to talk and probably have sex with him. But she was willing to do it if she had to. And eventually she did. As the Professor explained to her how she had to be a good member of the group, he had her kneel before him and suck his cock as he spoke. He told her that their goal was to expose military members as monsters and killers no matter what it took. That recruiting military family was a tool toward that end. He said that if she was a good cock sucker and a good fuck for him, she would be his chosen girl and confidant.

All that was recorded back at the Xenos offices.

Just then there was a knock on the door. Two nocks and then two more. Then a break and the same two and two knocks again. Jennifer knew that was her signal. When the professor went to answer the door, she was ready behind him with carrying her clothes. Her security back up said it was building security and that there was an emergency from the hallway. When the professor opened the door, the security man pushed him out of the way and Jennifer ran out.

Within the hour, the security team was at Leslie’s door. She was alone as the assistant had just left to file his report. Before he left, Leslie had fucked him as enthusiastically as she could.

Gills introduced herself.

“My name is Shawna and I have a video for you to see.”

Leslie at first protested, but she gave in and watched the video on a laptop. By the time it was over she was seething.

“They used me!” she exclaimed. “They FUCKEN USED ME!”

The team said nothing, letting her come to the conclusions herself. The professor had lied to her and played with her emotions. How could she have been so stupid she thought.

“They used my father’s death. Oh Gawd. What did I do!” Leslie sank down on the chair and cried. “What did I do?”

Her mind raced to the interview in DC at the demonstration. She wanted to die just then. She felt so ashamed. It wasn’t that they had used her for sex. It was the opposite. They had used sex to get to her. And she had fallen for it.

Shawna placed a hand on Leslie’s shoulder.

“The question is what will you do now? Let them use you or fight back?”

“How do I fight back?”

“It’s late and you have been through quite an experience Ms. Mayers. We can talk tomorrow. I will have guards posted here to protect you. Please stay here and don’t leave. OK?”

Leslie nodded and watched them leave. When the room was quiet, she cried until she had no tears left. Exhausted, she fell asleep on the couch. She slept badly and woke around five in the morning needed to pee. As she sat on the toilet, it all came back to her.

“Bastards!” she said as her face contorted with anger. “Bastards! Bastards! BASTARDS!”

Deep inside her though, Leslie know that she had been weak and fell for their bullshit story because she was mad at the world that her dad was dead. She blamed the government and the military and everyone who had been for the war because at the lowest of lows she felt that someone had to be at fault. At a time when she should have been thinking of who actually had killed her father and why, she found these anti-war nuts and let them shape her mind for her.

All it had taken was a sweet talking professor she thought looked a bit like her dad to hit on her and she had warmed his bed as he groomed her to be4 against all her father stood for. He had used sex and her anguish to turn her on everything she had been raised to hold dear.

She could say they were bastards and she would be right. But in the end, she knew that she had betrayed her father by hooking up with them. What did that make her?

Leslie sat on the edge of the couch rolled in a ball rocking back and forth in self-loathing.

“Oh daddy...what did I do? How could I do that to you?”

The tears came again, and she went into depths of emotion she had never fallen to before; not even when he died. When she had hit bottom, she gasped and fell on her knees.

“Oh Daddy. As God is my witness, I will make this right. I can’t take back what I said about you, but I will try to be a better person and make things right. Please forgive me...please forgive me.”

Brad, Gills and a few others were listening to the audio from the bugs in her apartment. Gills was crying quietly in her surveillance office in Georgia, while Brad was listening to the audio in Washington. Everyone who listened could only guess the turmoil and guilt she was going through.

“Sir, are you listening to this?” Gills finally said after she called him.

“Yeah,” he said somberly. “I went to war twice Gills, but I never betrayed a loved one. I’m worried about her. How about you go be with her before she does something to hurt herself OK?”

“On my way sir.”

Brad looked at his phone on his desk and snatched it up. Dialing her number, he waited for her to answer.

“Hey Brad,” she replied.

Hearing her voice, he smiled. Just hearing her voice had that effect on him. It had ever since they were kids.

“I need to see you,” he said.

“Brad, is something wrong?” Janet Stein replied with honest concern.

“No. Everything is fine. I just need you.”

Same day, second week of June 2006 Savannah, Georgia. Jane’s visit.

Andrea and Jay’s life was changing.

He went to graduation parties and Andrea was busy with work and the pending house sale and move. Eventually, graduation came, and still no Leslie. No call, no text, and no email. They both tried to contact her and still nothing. Her landlord said she had moved out and left no forwarding address. A week later Andrea woke up again next to Jay. Graduation was that night.

Putting on her robe, she made it downstairs and started coffee. She wanted to go back upstairs and have Jay fuck her brains out again. Taking two cups of coffee and a wet towel with her, she walked upstairs. Or started to. There was a knock on their front door.

Andrea was wondering who it was. She looked out the side window that had a view of their front door and saw a young woman in tight shorts, white blouse and short dark hair standing outside. Andrea thought she looked familiar. She was a bit taller than her and very slim. Typical teenager, tight body and...she gasped. Could this be her?

She walked to the door and opened it.

“Hi, can I help you?” she said to the girl. The teenager was not what one would say cover girl pretty, but there was something about her that Andrea thought made her beautiful.

“Mrs. Mayers?” the girl asked.

“Yes. And you are...?”

“I’m Jane. Jay’s friend.”

‘Jay’s friend!’

She blurted that out so naturally. No hesitation if they were involved. Maybe they were just fuck buddies after all; maybe.

“Oh, sure,” Andrea said all of a sudden conscious of standing at her front door in a short white robe showing legs and looking down...shit it was open. They neighbors and this girl could see her tits. Not nipples, but the robe was cracked past her breasts to her sternum. She grabbed it with one hand and pulled it together as her other hand opened the door to let the girl pass.

“Jane, why don’t you come in?”

“I...I don’t want to intrude,” Jane replied looking down at a woman she could not believe was Jay’s mother. She looked too young for that. What was she thirty-two? Tops thirty-four.

Andrea reached out and grabbed Jane’s arm and pulled her inside.

“I don’t want the perverts and busy bodies staring at my stuff Jane. Come in. Want some coffee?”

Jane was not a coffee drinker, but she wanted to be polite.

“Sure Mrs. Mayers.”

Andrea gave her the cup she was planning to give Jay and waved toward the kitchen table. She thought of asking the girl if she wanted Jay, but her curiosity made her want to talk to this enigmatic girl while she had the chance. What would she ask? What had she taught Jay to prepare him for sex with his mother? Were they still fucking?

“Jay has talked about you,” she said and watched Jane’s face tense up.

“I hope nothing bad,” Jane said cautiously.

“Jane, I get the feeling that Jay thinks of you as a friend.”

Jane relaxed a bit and nodded a bit disappointed. As a woman, Andrea noticed that and bit her lip.

“He is my friend too Mrs. Mayers.”

“Why don’t you call me Andrea?”

Jane looked at her for a second and then relaxed giving her a nervous smile.

“Thanks Andrea. Jay is right. He IS my friend. Maybe the only real one I have.”

“A pretty girl like you? I bet you have more friends.” She thought that sounded stupid and tried to make up for it. “He says you are very intelligent.”

“Him!” Jane said in surprise. “He said I’m intelligent? He usually tells me I’m fucking...I’m sorry.” She stopped to correct herself. “That I’m screwing...I mean making mistakes.”

Andrea smiled and put a hand, out to touch Jane’s that was holding the cup and twirling it nervously in a circle. Jane stopped with an apologetic look.

“Its OK hun,” Andrea said and took a sip. “Jay told me he thinks you are smart, going to college soon and that you and him...have been sharing things?”

Jane bit her lip and looked down at her cup before looking back up.

“Mrs., I mean Andrea, can we talk? Women to woman?”

“Sure.”

“Look, I have a problem.”

“What kind of problem?”

“I’m different.”

“You look just fine to me hun.”

Jane did look fine. Too fine for Andrea who was having a jealous moment. Jane was slim with long athletic legs, tight waist and breasts that were proportional to her small frame, but sizable. Andrea bet that they didn’t have any sag to them. Jane had a long neck accented by her short hair. The girl could be a model with that body and face. Her eyes were a lighter shade of brown framed by thick dark eyelashes that Andrea knew were natural. And she was young! So young!

Andrea knew her son was screwing some young girl from high school who was the village bicycle. But she didn’t know the girl was this pretty and sexy.

“Thank you, Andrea, but my problem is not what I look like. It’s what I am. How my body feels most of the time.”

Andrea was starting to get where this was going.

“See, I have this need...” Jane said and stopped. “You probably don’t want to hear this.”

Andrea reached out and stopped Jane from standing.

“Let me guess,” she said to the younger girl. “Is it an urge?”

Jane took a breath and nodded still looking at Andrea.

“I control it most of the time Andrea. But by the middle of the day it gets out of hand. I have made some bad decisions with guys just for the relief.”

Andrea understood then. The girl had a high libido; borderline nymphomaniac.

“Do you and Jay...” Andrea raised an eyebrow.

“Not for a month,” Jane replied raising her voice clearly disappointed. “He cut me off. Do you think he has a girlfriend?”

Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,952 Followers