Them

Story Info
A Master shows off his slave.
808 words
3.71
27.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cold metal table chills her skin. Goosebumps chase each other across her legs and stomach. But they are nothing compared to the butterflies careening in her stomach.

The light streaming down on her nude body illuminates every curve and rise. The freshly shaved mound of her sex fairly gleams in the direct light. Each drop of her wetness becomes a single shining point like diamonds hanging from her folds.

Bound by hand and foot, strapped cruelly and tightly to the table, the only sound in the empty room is of her own labored breath, in and out, in and out, shallow, rapid, it is all her bonds will allow.

The room is dark. Deep shadows disappear into corners and the walls are beyond the reach of the waning light. There is no way to know how large the space is, the sole bulb shines only on her small struggles against the ridged table.

She hears a door open and then footsteps shuffle through the darkness into the room. Shapes begin to solidify from the gloom. Men shuffle into view. Lots of them. They stay in the shadows, surrounding the circle of light that radiates on her as its center.

Their faces are obscured, their bodies disappearing into the shadows, but she can see enough to know that they are watching her closely. Each man's eyes trained on her sex, or breasts, or legs or belly. They watch her squirm and hear her whimpers. Shapeless, formless men, like shadows of lust and desire surround her on one side.

Her Master enters on her other side. He stands next to her facing the men, stroking her taught and restrained body. His fingers caress her breasts and pull her nipples in the way he knows she loves. He traces her legs, the soft, warm skin of the inner thigh to the join of her legs. Arousing her, playing her like an instrument, like a toy in front of these strangers, letting them see her writhing under his spell.

He lets them see her arch her back and moan with desire as his hand parts her sex. Lets them see her toes curl and her breath stop under the rising approach of her orgasm. Wordlessly, he points out her gaping sex, the opening of her folds as her pussy cries out to be filled. She is exposed to these men, these voyeurs, and there is nothing of her held from their hungry gaze.

Again and again, she is brought to the point of explosion and denied her release. Again and again, her body performs for strangers who stay in darkness. But it is not her body he wants to take from her and show to these men.

The need for release grows stronger and stronger in her. The sights and sounds of the strangers fade in comparison to her body's screaming need for completion. Her Master's touch pulls her ever and ever closer to her explosion, denying her every time until she gives Him what he wants, what they – these strangers - want.

She begs Him, pleads with Him, screaming through tears for his touch, his permission, his blessing for her climax. Her pelvis slams the cold steel table in desperation, tearing at her bonds, calling herself every name she can think of, making wild promises in her fury and heat.

"Slut" and "whore" burn her throat as she screams the names first in shame then in a fierce sort of pride. She is her Master's slut and his whore and anything he wants her to be. She is owned by Him, used by Him and now, displayed by Him.

She knows, in the back of her mind that is not slaved to the driving need of his touch, she knows that these men will watch her and envy her Master, that her climax, her spasms will make them desire her, want her. She knows they never can have her.

In the writhing, sweating rise of her climax, her cries rise in pitch to match the explosions that threaten to carry her over the edge. It all becomes one... pleasure, pain, lust, love, words screamed and begged and whispered in her ear. Her Master's voice guides her, giving the shadows all they want to see and hear.

Finally, mercifully, he takes her to the edge and she screams as wave after wave crashes through her, over her, taking her completely. Her body pulling the restraints, a primal cry ripping from her throat as the release so long denied her overwhelms her senses and the light in her eyes becomes a pinpoint and then dissolves into blackness.

The orgasm takes her away from the men in the shadows and leaves her in her Master's arms.

One by one the men shuffle out again.

Her Master remains, holding her as she sleeps.