Them...

Story Info
Maybe obsession isn't so bad after all...
1.3k words
4
10.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my gosh, it's been such a looooooong time since I've posted-and I do apologize for that. Life is hard, ya know? Lmao... this is a new story; I'm trying to decide if I want to keep going with them, cos they are an interesting couple. So, y'all let me know. Kody and Xan are in the works, I'm just testing the waters with this one. It's short, but I will make the next chapter(s) substantially lengthy if y'all dig the story.

Enjoy!

*****

He watched her as she slept... The satin cover of his sheets outlined her small, yet supple frame. Images of the night before pulsed through his mind, willing his cock to rise yet again.

He could see the gentle dip in her back, the dip that led to her voluptuous ass... He couldn't stay away from her beautifully puckered rosebud, not even if he wanted to. She always offered herself to him with no hesitation; it was damn hard to restrain himself when those cheeks were so round and soft, and his dick slid in to that snug resistance in the most delicious way... It drove him wild to be nestled deep within her forbidden place.

But not as wild as her sweet core of nectar...

He thought of her glistening slit, just taunting him beneath those very covers he bought just for her... His cock jumped at the numerous memories of connecting with the warm juice of his woman's pussy. The warmth of her moist center calmed his soul even in the most tumultuous of times. His mind seemed to blank whenever he connected with that impossibly wet, impossibly tight peach... And she always knew just how to grip him to make him lose complete control. He reveled in knowing that she was his refuge, his remedy...

He laid still as she shifted underneath the sheets, exposing one of her full, round breasts... He released a breath he didn't know he was holding-the slightest peek of her body unnerved him. She held a spell over him that he couldn't explain; he didn't want to be delivered from it, he was sure. She was perfection... The cool air in the room graced her nipple, and he gazed lustfully as it hardened into a perfect peak.

It was all he could do to not capture her nipple between his teeth, and lick on the bud until she woke panting his name in ecstasy... Alas, he was somewhat of a masochist. Part of him did enjoy denying himself, he supposed. Part of him wanted her to deny him... Of course, he was twice her size, and could easily take her sweet, sensual body at will. Still, he enjoyed the idea of not having unlimited access to her; he relished the idea of her restraining him, even if it were only mentally... But damn if he didn't want that nipple right now!

His cock was leaking precum... His mind warred between satisfying his carnality and honoring the mental restraints he placed on himself; it was becoming more difficult everyday to fight his desire for her.

Withholding himself wasn't just for his pleasure... It was for her health. He couldn't keep her up nearly as often as he used to. He was so used to not sleeping; from the time he'd had his first taste of her, acquainting himself with her body occupied the time he couldn't help being awake.

Now-nothing had really changed, in regard to how much he actually WANTED to be inside of her. And he still partook of that glorious body of hers. He was NEVER going to give her up completely... His ability to restrain was just far stronger than it had ever been, hell, in his entire life. He could take care of her, without using her up.

And she certainly rewarded him for doing so.

His cock thickened at the thought of her full lips embracing his shaft, while he stared into her sultry brown eyes... He could imagine his hands on either side of her face, cradling her head as she allowed his member to enter her throat... Images of her pleasuring his cock always led to daydreams of him ravishing her body for hours, imagining her breathy moans praising his expertise and complete knowledge of her entire essence... She'd always been so expressive-something he adored about her. Images of her lithe body being pleasured by his sensuous tongue made him moan out loud with wanting.

"How long are you going to punish yourself, Mr. Voyeur?" He heard her melodious voice flow from her beautiful lips, and froze. He looked to her face; her eyes were still closed. That nipple was still in reach. And his resolve was crumbling with every passing second.

"I... I-I can't allow myself to take advantage of you, baby... You're my everything. I can't lose you."

He watched her as she opened her eyes, and looked towards him... Her beautiful brown orbs seemed to stare into his very soul, even as hooded as they were at the moment. His heart twitched, and he visibly winced at the sensation.

"Damn, baby... I wish you'd stop doing this to yourself. I know you-I wouldn't be with you if I didn't. You don't enjoy torturing yourself like this!-and DON'T say you do-I catch you staring at me, MULTIPLE times throughout the day. And you have the look. It's always that look... Looks like you're mentally strangling your cock, daddy."

He chuckled at her snarky remark. And his cock leaked at the sound of "daddy" flowing from her lips... He was only two years older than she... Yet, she treated him like an old man. "More like a king," she'd always say, then kiss whatever part of him she was closest to... She was the only person capable of showing him the silver lining, in anything, really. Plus, even at 25, she was constantly mistaken as a sixteen-year-old. All those side glances and non-approving stares when he'd court her to whatever spot he planned to spoil her at, didn't really help the situation, either. He towered over her, his strong stature always next to her diminutive one... His power and early greying always led people to believe he was older than what he was, although to look at his face you'd still see the youth. Needless to say, she had plenty of material to jab at him whenever she got a chance. But he enjoyed her playful banter... He enjoyed everything about that intense, vast mind in that perfectly petite body. He didn't mind being called a cradle robber, not since he was the one dick-deep in her every night and not those clowns... He knew the truth. And nothing they had to say could stop him from indulging in the pleasures of his woman.

"I just don't want to overindulge, my love... it would kill my spirit if you were to ever resent me. And we both know my proclivity for intemperance-it's happened before. I can't promise that I won't give in again..."

"Jesus-I was TIRED that day, baby. We've had the busiest schedule for the past three years. You cannot hold that against yourself. You've been treating me like a porcelain sex doll lately, and I don't really think I like it too much...except for the sex, of course. I love that." She smirked and winked at him, gently nudging his arm.

"But I've known you for such a long time, baby... I know you just about as well as you know yourself-I love WHO you truly are. And who you truly are is not happy with WILLINGLY denying yourself. So, tell me what would work for you. Tell me what I can do to help..."

"Baby..."

"Tell me. What can I do to help?" At that moment he felt her incredibly soft hand grasp his rod, and softly gasped. He felt the gentle pressure of her grip as she slowly moved up and down his shaft, and groaned.

"Baby girl, I'm trying to be good... I'm trying so hard..."

"Well don't try. Just let me take care of you, daddy..."