Theme Park Moment

Story Info
A father is selected to be in a dramatic skit at theme park.
1.3k words
3.92
10.5k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prevacker
prevacker
124 Followers

I visited a "Movie" theme park with my wife a few years ago. At one venue, they asked for volunteers to be in skits, and everyone raised their hands. I was selected - probably for my large size and bad looks?- I was to be a little brat in a velvet suit, and velvet hat- who pushes a (whipped cream) pie in his mother's face. They had a huge velvet outfit and hat that fit me.

My "mother" was a very pretty lady. Her costume was a full skirt and bonnet which she put on over her loose shorts and light blouse (it was warm, Southern California).

Several skits went ahead of us - we were learning our "lines" but that was actually only one line each and then the pie in the face.

We had an area to wait just offstage. We had the last two chairs on the right. As the others went out and did their skits- we couldn't really see them very well from where we were. And nobody could see us but the other adult participants who were sitting ahead of us, also waiting, but mostly watching what was on stage (they had a better angle and could probably see more). As soon as the director finished instructing us, he moved on and left us with cards to prompt us if we could not remember one line.

The woman stood up and turned toward me... and said, "I'm really nervous and maybe you could help. If you would like to, and can do it gently, I would love to have you slide your fingers up under this stupid skirt and caress my legs and whatever else you think I might enjoy having rubbed."

Instantly I wondered if this was some kind of "candid camera" trick- where we were on camera NOW and everyone was watching. She may have thought I was refusing, or not interested (I WAS INTERESTED). I looked around and it was clear that nobody could actually see us, and if my hand were under her skirt, even if someone did suddenly appear, they could not really tell what I was doing under there.

She said, "Nothing else, and we will never see each other again- but wouldn't it be nice to have a memory of more than a pie in the face?"

That convinced me, and it didn't seem that anyone would notice because she was between me and the others sitting there (who were trying to watch the show, not us). But I was cautious- so I slid my hand up under her costume skirt, and along her leg, and then felt the edge of her actual shorts, but they were loose enough that I could continue up along her thigh, which was a wonderful combination of firm and soft. There were still several more skits ahead of us, and so I was in no hurry.

As I ran my hand along her thigh and around it, then back to the knee, she was watching me and smiling, then she nodded as I moved higher. Good! she was in more of a hurry than I was!

She whispered, "That's nice. I like that."

She moved even closer to me, and with one hand she pulled my arm upwards so my fingers encountered her furry bush. I realized that she would not have done that if this were a video trick, and by moving closer to me she made it even more impossible for anyone else to really see that my hand was up under her skirt.

I reached pubic hair, and realized "NO PANTIES!"

This realization gave my cock a little surge of extra blood, and I wondered if my condition would relent before they took back the velvet suit that made me comfortable that nobody would notice while we did the skit.

My fingers worked around to find and squeeze between her labia, where it was already fairly wet. In a moment I had two fingers in her vagina and pushed up against her cervix. My thumb could just reach her button when I pushed my fingers far into her. I decided to add a third finger and although it was quite tight, I could hear her moan quietly as I filled her and stretched her. Her clit was already stiff and I did not ignore it, rolling it from side to side occasionally. I had to adjust my erection with my other hand so it was not kinked. But as I looked around, everyone was intent on the stage or their lines- nobody was looking at us. I noticed my new friend's face was glazed over and she was moving gently with my hand- I wondered what would happen if she did orgasm? Would she scream or faint, or make a lot of noise. I wondered if I should pull out now to avoid any problem she might create. She reached down and pressed her hands against her skirt so she could hold my hand, and started to "help" me. It didn't look like I would be getting anything out of this but my stupid erection - and now I was worried we would be called out before it had a chance to shrink back. Suddenly I wondered if she had a husband or boyfriend who might notice how hot and swollen she had become, and be upset.

She smiled a little and then her smile became sort of flat and her breathing became deeper. I was gratified to hear her give a sort of moan or gasp with each thrust that she sort of orchestrated. If someone was watching, would they notice me or would they see this lady with her hands against her pubic region? She pushed back against my fingers and thumb, almost vibrating my hand against her. And faster now.

My cock was stiff and her clit was just as stiff. I bumped and pushed at it and lifted her cervix with my fingers as I stretched her pussy with that third finger.

She continued to sort of hold her breath or breathe shallow and her face remained blank as if she were concentrating on what I was doing.

They called us to perform- it had only been two or three minutes, and when she realized that- she started gasping and humping against my hand. I looked up to see all adults backstage were looking at us, and they started laughing as I pulled my hand out from under her skirt. They were still laughing, and I still had a good-sized hard-on, when we went out on stage with our cue cards.

But as a flair, just before reaching the curtain, I turned to the people who had been laughing at us, and licked my fingers.

I don't know what they had been doing while they were waiting, but I will remember what I was doing for a long time. There may not be very many more memorable minutes in my dull life!

My hand was still wet, so I wiped it on my costume, for the next person who used the costume to enjoy! I'm sure they wash those costumes regularly (sure they do).

I was glad to have the baggy costume over my shorts to cover my erection. If my wife had noticed, she would have made some comment- but she didn't. Nor did she suddenly decide to kiss me- I had not even considered that as a possible problem!

We said our lines and I pushed the whipped cream pie into my new friend's face. She didn't mind, but it was TOTALLY not funny or interesting - but a few people laughed.

I wondered if I should try to find a way to meet up with her later- but there was no way to do that and I never saw her again. She was right, I think of her often and my wife ends up getting the benefit of the lust that this stranger inspired. I have found that fucking in a "strange bed" (and in a strange room) tends to get its own special memory because it is not like any of the other daily homespun fucking.

And fucking in a strange bed in a strange room after you get all wound up fingering a stranger who truly enjoys your digital efforts- that is even more memorable.

prevacker
prevacker
124 Followers