Theme Perks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact, as Bonnie pulled down on the front of her bra to reveal both breasts, Emily arched her back and felt her own hands clasp the blonde's shapely rear, giving it a squeeze. Bonnie apparently took this as a sort of go-ahead, because her mouth was on Emily's nipples in a flash, licking and sucking them lovingly. As Emily looked down to see, her eyes came to rest on the nape of Bonnie's lovely neck. The lights had come up a bit now, with more orange and red and the white noise had become more intense, buzzing hypnotically in Emily's ears. She considered the blonde girl's neatly trimmed, almost boyishly short haircut and wondered why she kept it that way. When the obvious answer dawned on her, another jolt of arousal shot through her body and straight to her yearning pussy.

She gasped in recognition; loud enough that Bonnie looked up from her efforts on Emily's breasts to see what was going on. Her smile and a raised eyebrow told Emily that somehow she might have some idea what she'd deduced. Bonnie did take a look at the long bench they were sitting on and the floor room available in front of it, but smiled and shook her head.

"No, sweetie. Not here," she whispered, "but don't worry, I'll take care of you."

With that, Emily watched as Bonnie's hand moved off her left breast, down over her stomach, and slid gracefully under the waistband of her simple cotton panties. The forceful fumbling of most of her male lovers (including Paul) had left Emily ambivalent toward finger play, but it didn't take long for Bonnie to dispel any uncertainty she had. The girl's neatly trimmed and buffed nails (Emily now remembered them from when Bonnie helped her at the front gate) seemed to help make for a smooth and soft experience as they glided easily down her already wet folds. Bonnie began quickly stimulating Emily's whole outer pussy back and forth as she lay her head back on the top of the bench with her eyes closed. She now felt Bonnie's thumb flick at her excited clitoris.

As her pleasure built, Emily opened her eyes again to find that they were now in the part of the attraction she remembered most from her middle school trip. Looming over her was the huge face of one of the giant robotic figures featured in the ride. It bent over towards her a little and huffed loudly as Bonnie inserted two fingers into her wet pussy. Again she cried out a little, and now placed her own hand over her mouth as a real fucking began.

Emily had already been very turned on, but now she could definitely feel her orgasm start to build. She took widely-spaced, ragged breaths as more of the huge figures drifted past her. Bonnie held her close with her left arm and nibbled on her neck, all the time moving quickly in and out of her. Pleasure was expanding steadily from her center and traveling in every direction, tingling as it went.

Suddenly they were in the dark again and Emily's orgasm exploded both in her pussy and her brain, setting off smaller flares everywhere else. She let out a loud moan a split second before the attraction's bombastic soundtrack kicked in again, providing cover for her free expression of the great release she was feeling. With everything that had happened over the last six months: the separation and impending divorce, the stress over whether she'd be held partly accountable for Paul's tax dodges, her sudden move into a tiny apartment, her resulting celibacy, and her doubts over whether she would be able to relax on this vacation. It all disappeared in a moment. Replaced with the kind of fireworks she had only expected to see later that night alongside thousands of other guests.

When she regained consciousness a couple of seconds later, Bonnie was leaning over her, kissing her gently on the lips.

"Hey," she said, "you'd better button up now. This thing may be long but it doesn't last forever."

Emily nodded and immediately pulled her bra back into place and started re-buttoning her now disheveled dress. A wrap-up film was playing in this fourth stage of the attraction, but she had no idea when it would end. She patted at her hair self-consciously even though she knew she never kept it particularly "fixed" to begin with. Her panties were extremely wet and there was nothing she could do about that in the short run. Thankfully, she felt like the material and color of her dress would probably hide this fact from the average tourist.

Bonnie smiled and put her arm around Emily once she was put back together and they watched the last couple of minutes of the show in silence.

When the lights came up, the gravity of what had just happened hit Emily like a truck...but she was happy. Bonnie followed her as she wandered out of the large show building and into the sun. She finally stopped by a fountain and turned to Bonnie.

"Hey, look, I'm sorry I didn't..."

"What?..."

"Well, hell, I didn't even touch your tits..." Emily whispered as she tried to gauge whether passing guests could hear her.

"Don't worry," said Bonnie, "this fountain is so loud you'd have to be shouting for anybody but me to hear you here." Still, she had her hand beside her face, blocking any passersby. "Was this your first time with a girl?"

Emily bit her lip and nodded.

"I thought it might be" Bonnie shrugged.

"But how did you know that I would..." Emily was a little ashamed she was having so much trouble asking a pretty simple question, "...go along with it?"

"I didn't for sure," responded Bonnie, "I felt a little something from you when I touched your hand at the gate...but it was really just...you looked like you were having a tough start to the day...and I really wanted you to have a great time here."

Emily turned beet-red again, grimaced, and pushed her curly hair out of her face as it blew in the wind. "Wow...That's some customer service!"

"It's not something I do," explained Bonnie, "It's something I did...today." Emily nodded. "Partly because I think you're gorgeous."

Emily's hands went to her face. She knew she was decent looking, but to have a girl like Bonnie say it out loud...it sounded like a joke. All she could say was, "...really?..."

"Uuhhh, Yah!" said a valley girl version of Bonnie. "And as far as that other thing goes..."

Emily bit her lip again, "what, me or you?..."

Bonnie beamed back at her. "Both of us. Why don't you let me take you to dinner in the retail district tonight? And then..."

"We'll see what happens," said Emily. She was grinning ear to ear.

12