Then and Now Ch. 03 - Fuck Mandy

Story Info
I get drunk, admit lots, have sex, pass out. So, a party.
6.5k words
4.5
4.3k
3
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FredTR
FredTR
110 Followers

So before we go any further I guess I should talk a little about the whole Sorority/Fraternity thing.

As you read this try to keep in mind that we were all just kids really, with very limited experience of the world. Few of us had ever been on our own before and most had never been more than a few hundred miles from where we were raised. I don't think anyone was actually a bad person, sometimes we just had bad ideas.

Greek organizations were a relatively new thing for our college, having only been officially recognized by the administration for 6 or 7 years when I enrolled at the school. Still, in that short time, it had become obvious that the Greek life provided the best social life (by "social life" obviously I mean sex and drugs) and opportunities for personal growth as well.

My Fraternity used to volunteer at a local soup kitchen/food pantry and ran fund raisers for them every semester. Prior to that my idea of a soup kitchen was more or less a black and white picture with a bunch of hobos from the Great Depression. The idea that kids and families no different from mine might need a soup kitchen to survive was kind of an eye opener. I was, admittedly, more than a little naïve.

Wendy's Sorority was involved with a battered woman's shelter and many of the "Frat Bros" (including me) and other guys who were dating Sisters wound up volunteering there as well. I think what we saw in those places made a profound impact on all of us. One of my Fraternity Brothers (let's call him Tom) actually sat outside of the woman's shelter crying after his first visit there. He'd met a woman who'd suffered a broken jaw, broken nose and orbital fractures when her husband beat her because she told him she wanted to leave him.

To this day I am still involved with our local "Community Pantry". Had it not been for me joining a Fraternity, I'm not sure volunteering at these places would ever have occurred to me. Sure, my parents gave to charities and I did Boy Scout volunteering when I was younger, but somehow my college experiences were different. Obviously I can't speak for everyone, yet I know I am not alone in this.

I say this not because I want to tell you what a great guy I am, or how altruistic Greek Life made us. I just want people to understand that not everything we did was about getting laid or wasted or being general dicks to one and other. Just seems like most of it was. Or at least the most interesting bits are, I guess.

Pretty much anybody who's ever watched a movie about college life knows that Sororities and Fraternities tend to use three Greek letters as a name. At the same time they often have unofficial yet accepted nicknames. Alliteration is always popular for that. For example, my Frat's name started with the letters Tau Kappa was generally known as "the Tau Kappa Krew", or sometimes just "the Krew". Wendy's Sorority started with the Greek letter Sigma and liked to call themselves "the Sigma Society". And another, rival Sorority that started with a Delta called themselves "the Delta Darlings". These were the accepted "official unofficial" names of a few of our Greek organizations.

But there were also the "unofficial unofficial", usually unflattering, nicknames. The chapter of Tau Kappa that I belonged to had been started by a group of Jewish students from Long Island who'd been having trouble joining an existing Frat and, even though we were never exclusively a Jewish Fraternity, members were often referred to as a "Tau Kappa Jew" or the "Tau Kappa Kikes". Generally not to our faces, although behind our backs it happened a lot.

Similarly the Sororities had unflattering nicknames. The "Sigma Society" was often called the "Sigma Sluts". Not that they were generally any more or less slutty than any other Sorority (with some girls that was pretty slutty), it just sounded really clever to a bunch of wasted 18 to 21 year olds one night and it stuck.

And behind their backs the "Delta Darlings" became the "Delta Dogs". Again, not that the Delta girls were, by and large, any less attractive than any other girls on campus; the name just seemed clever to a bunch of wasted kids one night and the name stuck. Every now and then somebody also tried "Delta Doggy Style". That never stuck.

There was only one black Fraternity on campus. The first letter of their house was also Sigma and they became known as the "Sigma Spooks" or even the "Sig-Nigs". Now, before you get too upset about that, know that they generally referred to any white Fraternity as "Ka-Ka-Kappa Crackers" (this goes back to one of my house's early members who stuttered), they were the ones who named us the "Tau Kappa Kikes". Any good looking white girl of legal age was an "RWS" or "Ripe White Slut". They actually had a wall of Polaroids in their basement of their members having sex with white girls. Each member had his own section and they kept score. Every week they all chipped in a dollar and whoever fucked the most RWS each month got the pot. Married women were a 2x score. Many appeared on the wall multiple times. I know, I saw it. Yes, it did get me hard. Yes, I will talk more about that another time.

So, anyway, yeah, the lack of respect, casual racism and general bad behavior was commonplace.

And, yeah, while we did good things, we were also a lot of selfish, out of control assholes. Like I said, we were kids, really just experiencing life for the first time. Even if we were all over 18 and legally adults, we still had a lot to learn and a lot of growing up to do.

And, yeah, there's more. And yes, in time I'll get to that as well. Right now though I want to get back to Mandy.

I had just fucked Mandy. And now, at her instruction, I was to meet her at the back of Lot F. To do what? Talk? Compare life stories? Try to get hard and fuck again? I had no idea. Still, given just a little bit more recovery time, I thought getting hard and fucking again was an excellent idea.

At the back of the lot there was a maintenance shed. It was filled with seldom used and off season equipment - snow removal stuff in the spring and summer, lawn mowers and the like in the fall and winter. For most of the year the only reason anyone from the maintenance department went there was to goof off away from prying eyes. A decrepit wooden picnic table sat behind the shed, out of view from the rest of the world.

I waited next to the shed for Mandy, she should have been right behind me. Five minutes passed. Ten minutes passed. Where was she? 15 minutes passed. Should I go? 20 minutes passed. She probably wasn't coming. I should go. 25 minutes passed. 5 more minutes and I would go. 30 minutes passed. Screw it, it's not like I had anything better to do. I'd give her 5 more minutes. 35 minutes passed. I told myself 5 more and that was really it this time.

(Remember, 1980s. Cell phones where still called "Mobile Phones", were huge, expensive, almost never got signal and were almost exclusively the dominion of rich douche bags.)

I was leaning against the building checking my watch. I'd been waiting just under 45 minutes. What the hell, might as make it an even hour, right?

That's when I looked up and saw her walking across the lot carrying a brown paper grocery bag. The top was rolled down and it looked like oversized lunch bag.

(Once again, the 1980s. This was just when the early adopter stores had started to move from paper to plastic. Back then they assured us plastic was the future. Plastic was going to save the planet because we could stop cutting down trees to make bags! Plus, plastic bags were cheaper to produce, used less energy to produce, didn't get ruined if they got wet, didn't get moldy if they were stored in a humid warehouse, didn't harbor potentially harmful bacteria, didn't attract insects and rodents, were lighter so it took less gas to ship to stores, took up less landfill space and plastic bags were more durable, so no more double bagging! Yes, plastic was the scientific miracle that would save the world even as it saved corporations money! Hooray For Science!

Just one more thing I can look back on and say, "If we only knew then what we know now." Anyway...)

Mandy was hugging the bag to her chest with both hands. It didn't look particularly full or heavy to me, but I was 6'2" and about 200lbs. Mandy was maybe 5'4" and barely 100lbs. It was obvious she was struggling.

I waived broadly to her and smiled. She kind of tilted her head back in a reverse nod and headed toward me. I walked out to meet her and took the bag.

We went around the building and sat at the old picnic table. I sat on a bench and put the bag down on the table. She sat on the table next to the bag with her legs spread a little.

I couldn't help but look between her legs and be reminded of her sitting one the edge of her bed, legs spread a little, wearing nothing but socks. I thought of her wispy pubes and dark red pussy lips. I realized I was staring and looked up before she noticed.

She was too busy pulling stuff out of the bag to notice. A new four pack of wine coolers, the two left from earlier, a deli sub and a couple bags of chips. She offered me a wine cooler, a bag of chips and half the sandwich. I accepted.

"I was beginning to get worried that something happened," I said.

"Just realized I was hungry. Sex does that to me sometimes. It took longer than I expected," she said and took a dainty bite of her sandwich. I knew she could open wider than that. Not that my dick was huge but I had seen enough to know that I was on the large side and she'd had no trouble getting me into her mouth.

I smiled at the thought and bit into my half of the sandwich. I realized I had no idea what to say so I was glad to have something to do aside from talking.

Mandy, on the other hand, had no problems with what to say. She spoke between her small bites of sandwich and sips of drink.

"That definitely crossed the line from sex to fucking," she paused for another bite and sip, then went on, "Might be the best fuck I've had with a guy since getting here. Certainly the best so far this semester. So, you know, thanks for that."

I wasn't sure how to react. Sure, I liked that she was praising my skills in the sack. Sure, I knew she'd been with other guys. It was the matter-of-fact way she was talking about it that threw me off. I said the only thing I could think to say.

"Um, you're welcome..." It came out more like a question than a statement.

"Frank, right?" she asked between bites.

I laughed. She'd just sucked my cock and I'd fucked her. I'd cum in her mouth and her pussy and ate her pussy and now she pretended she didn't even know my name.

"Fred," I answered with a smile.

Another bite of sandwich. She nodded while she chewed. Another little sip of wine cooler to wash it down.

"Fred, right. Got it," she said, "Fred, Frank, I was close, I knew it started with an F."

Wait, was she serious or just pulling my leg?

She continued on, ignorant of my confusion. "That was pretty good," she said, "really good. You've got a nice dick, big but not too big, you know? Good shape, nice head. And you cum a lot, which is nice. And you're not uncut. I'm not really sure how I feel about uncut cock." She took another bite.

"Yeah," was my loquacious reply. I took a bite so I'd have an excuse not to talk.

There was silence as we chewed. If it seemed awkward to me, it apparently wasn't to her.

She swallowed and took a sip. I swallowed, took a sip and immediately popped some chips in my mouth so I didn't have to talk.

"That was hot," she said, "I've never been with a guy that eats cum or went down on me after sex before." She popped a few chips from my bag. She looked at me, obviously expecting me to say something.

I could feel my face getting red. I swallowed the chips, washed them down with a big gulp, smiled weakly and spoke. "Just a thing, I guess," was all I could manage to say. I didn't even really know what I meant by that.

She nodded as if she understood exactly what I meant. "This is true, it's just a thing," she said. And then, after a few more seconds of silence, "You don't talk much, do you?"

I was actually so lost for what to say that I just shrugged as I took a big swallow from my bottle.

"Probably why you get along so well Wendy, she talks enough for both of you. So what's she like in bed?"

I coughed up my wine cooler and Mandy handed me a napkin from the bag.

"Um, yeah, wow, wasn't expecting that question, I guess. She's... um... okay... not really, uh, willing to, um, experiment, I guess would be the word." I took another sip.

"Does she make you do the whole, 'missionary only and make sure you look into each other's eyes during the moment of climax' thing?"

I managed to hold down my drink this time. "She told you about that? Huh. Yeah, she does," I answered, "Well, I've gotten her to try being on top, but that's it. I think she likes it. We still have to stare at each other's eyes whole time. Particularly when I, uh, climax."

Mandy nodded as she finished chewing. "Yeah," she answered, "the whole 'enhancing the bond thing'. She fancies herself some kind of unofficial sex/relationship advisor to the pledges. It gets pretty annoying sometimes. I feel like telling her she should try it from behind. A good screw 'enhances the bond', too."

"Somebody should suggest it to her", I said, "Still, I'm not sure I want to try that with her. I'm scared the stick up her butt would hurt me."

That time it was Mandy's turn to do a spit take. She giggled as she covered her mouth with her hands. I realized how cute her laugh was and that I'd never heard it before. I passed her a napkin.

She cleaned herself up and looked at me. "Do I detect trouble in Paradise?"

I shrugged. "I shouldn't be mean about my girlfriend," I said, "She's not a bad person, just a bad lay."

"Do you ever do that with Wendy," she asked, "eat your cum?"

I tried to keep myself composed. If this little girl could be so matter of fact about kinky sex, so could I. "No," I said, "Not her thing. She'd freak. She usually doesn't even let me go down on her before sex."

Mandy nodded, "I bet she would. She got weird one time when I said I like when a guy cums in my mouth and I like to swallow. She kept going on about a guy cuming in your mouth is gross and means he doesn't love you and that swallowing it is just sick. She almost seemed angry. Hasn't really treated me the same since. I think she thought I was this naive little Asian flower right off the boat or something. I'm not though. My parents are from China. Taiwan, actually. I was born and raised in Brooklyn."

Another bite of Sandwich. Silence while we both chewed. Another sip of wine cooler. I tried to think of something to say or ask about China or Taiwan. I came up empty.

"You ever do it with another guy?" she asked, "Eat his cum?"

"I, uh... no, that's... it's different," I stammered, feeling my face get flush, "you know, when it's my own, that's not gay, you know."

"That doesn't sound convincing."

"Yeah, well, sorry to disappoint you. I may be a little kinky, but I am 100% straight." I tried to sound a little offended as I lied. I took a big drink and finished my bottle.

"Ok, I was just curious. Don't get your panties in a wad." Mandy finished her wine cooler and opened fresh ones for us both as she continued, "It's cool if you have. I think it's hot. I've been with other girls."

My eyes got wide. "Really? Who?"

She took another sip and shook her head. "Not gonna' tell you anymore until you tell me the truth. You ever taste another guy's cum? Maybe let him cum in your mouth?"

I finished my half bottle of wine cooler in a single gulp and nodded sheepishly. No use denying it, she obviously didn't believe me when I did.

"That's hot," she said, "you sucked?"

I took another huge swig of wine cooler again, almost finishing the bottle. "Yes," I whispered. I was staring at the table between her knees.

"More than one?"

I finished my latest bottle. She took my suddenly empty bottle and handed me her full, untouched bottle. She pressed the empty bottle to her crotch as she spoke.

"Yeah," I admitted. I was still whispering but my voice was getting a little stronger. My mouth felt dry. Another big gulp.

"Do they always cum in your mouth? Do you always swallow? Do you like it?" She was twisting the base of her bottle against her crotch.

Mouth so dry, so thirsty. Another huge drink.

"Not always. Yes, if they cum in my mouth, I swallow. I guess I like it." I was talking in an almost normal voice. The whole thing was almost hypnotic. I was suddenly very relaxed telling her all of this. I would tell her anything. And I was getting hard again.

"Mmmmmm fuck yeah," she said, "that is hot. I would love to watch that. Have you done it with any guys here? Guys I know? They ever suck you?"

Mouth so dry. I went to take a drink and realized I'd finished the third bottle already. I was feeling a little light headed. Yeah, they were just wine coolers but I had just finished 3 in, like, under 10 minutes.

"It's happened. Mostly I, well, usually I'm the one who sucks."

WHY WAS I TELLING HER THIS?

I looked up and looked in her eyes. She was biting her lower lip and staring at me. "I've never told anyone this, you can't tell anyone," I pleaded.

"I won't, I promise," she said and handed me another bottle. I took a drink.

"So what have you done? With girls, I mean." I asked, more trying to take the focus off me that find out about her.

"Been with some Deltas. A few other girls. Mostly just oral. Some toys. Almost doesn't matter who," she answered. Her breathing was getting heavy as she ground the bottle against herself, "it's just hot licking a hot girl's pussy while another licks yours or having one suck your tits while another licks you. Done that... twice now."

My jaw was slack. "A threesome?" I asked.

"Sometimes. Most... times one on... one. Never done a... threesome with a guy. Would love... go down on... a girl... after she had... sex... with a guy... or... share a dick... with a guy..."

My head was spinning and not just from the wine coolers.

"How many... dicks have you... sucked?" she asked.

I realized was getting hard again. I also realized I had another empty wine cooler in my hand. She took it from me and handed me a fresh one. I looked at the table. Five empties, only one had lipstick on it. That meant I had drunk 4 wine coolers in what 15 minutes, 20 minutes? Holy crap, this girl was getting me drunk.

I looked back up at her.

"How many," she repeated, "dicks have you sucked?"

I took a sip. "I don't know," I said, "three or four, maybe. Maybe more, I guess."

"Maybe more?"

Another swallow of wine cooler. "Probably more like ten."

"Ten?"

"I don't know, maybe more," I said, bowing my head.

Her eyes were wide. "Oh... damn... that's hot..." she said, he voice trailing off. And then, "hey, can you get... hard again?"

"Yeah, getting there."

"Cool." She stopped rubbing herself and pointed at the maintenance building. "In there?"

I checked the back door. It was locked. Front door. Locked. Windows. Locked. There was a window that was open on the side, but it was too small and high for me to climb in. Mandy saw it, too. "Give me a boost."

I cupped my hands together and she stepped in like we were in some kind of porno action movie. She seemed lighter than the bag. She pulled her upper body through, leaving her legs dangling. I told her to be careful as her ass, legs and feet disappeared from view. I heard something crash to the floor and I called out to see if she was okay. No answer. A few long seconds later the back door opened.

"It's ok, just knocked some stuff over," she grabbed my hand and pulled me in as she spoke, "Come on, there's a bed in here."

FredTR
FredTR
110 Followers
12