Theo: Blood Angel - Arc Melinda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's going on there? You! What's your problem?!" A Dark Elf and Orc girl glared at her, which Melinda tried to listen to. The girl, a plain-looking wizard with a thick, voluminous robes was desperately keeping her distance with loud protests and tears.

"I'D RATHER DIE!" Her desperate scream made the monstergirls pause.

"Why?"

Sniffling, the wizard girl looked at the dark elf in tears. "Please, please..." Was the only thing she could blurt, batting away another spear. She tearfully looked at the older dark elf lady, hyperventilating. The older mamono, who clearly had an eye for issues no doubt, spoke in a quiet, calm voice unusual for her dark elven heritage.

"Do you want to talk in private? Mind you, if you simply are "shy", I will parade you naked throughout the city and order everyone to fondle you for an entire day... if you waste my time." The girl simply nodded and kept begging, which elicited a sigh from the dark elf. She led her in a gentle way to a room.

"Alright. Close the door."

Melinda could not hear anything but a few cries, sobs, and weak, quiet whisperings, until an angry snarl was cut short by a sigh, and an audibly gentle chide.

"That's not a conditio- oh...that..."

Melinda squinted, hearing a few more lines.

"Hmm... alright, I believe I can help with that."

Melinda heard a happy exclamation, only to be shushed and:

"No... no... you are beautiful, no matter what others say! I believe I can make an arrangement for your condition...But the cost is well...let's say...you'll spend at least ten years, weight loss and body shaping isn't cheap in the Reik you kno-"

Before Melinda could listen more, a Lizard-girl curtly signaled her to get back to her "owner.", her eyes and fangs flashing mischeviously.

"Don't you have a captor to serve? It's no resting spa, humie prisoner. Go do her laundry or something. Or bring me beer, don't mind." She winked at her perversely. "Oh wait, does your southern folk have belly-dancing?"

Gulping and apologizing, Melinda curtsied and followed the Minotaur girl. She could almost feel some monstergirls watching her hips sway.

She, somehow, after days of stress, did not mind being stared at here. Certainly these monsters found her pretty, she could use that. Smiling to herself, she followed her minotaur owner.

In the later days, Melinda, when she was out shopping for groceries for her mistress, would see a small pavilion marked "Human Museum." A lot of young monstergirls lined up with curiosity, from every species, often from inland territories where humans were quite rare or secluded with their wives.

Gulping, she entered with hesitation...

...only to see a queue of monsterdaughters, young girls giving out silver to poke, touch and even kiss humans in various types of restraints and uniforms designating their vocations, amongst which, the warrior woman she saw earlier, dressed in a skimpy armor, much to her muffled protests, which, eventually melted to reluctant compliance.

Each young monster lady, eager to see what a human woman, especially an aggressive one and an enemy looked like had filled the curiosity tent, touching, pinching her and doing much, much more.

The warrior woman looked at the kids with a mixture of shame, anger and resignation on a platform that housed her comfortably, with a sign on her.

*1 silver for a pinch*

A particularly shy naga girl, smiling sheepishly, pinched the restrained woman's upper leg with a scaly hand, earning a muffled protest and a glare, which melted to rolled eyes and sigh. Paying another, the Naga creeped forward, and pinched and cupped the woman's strong, chiseled face, smiling apologetically.

"Please tell me if it hurts." The woman shook her head slowly.

The overseer, a dark elf with a shit eating grin from one long, black ear to the other, even goaded young monstergirls to do more.

"It's not that she can protest. Go on, cup a breast." The warrior woman glared murder at her under the gag, earning a wicked wink from the dark elf in return. Even so, the Naga youth tenderly touched a breast and caressed it, making her moan slightly.

"But we don't want to hurt her!" A group of beegirls, led by a headstrong hive princess, nodded. "We are just curious how humie women feel like!"

"Less chitin, more tits and character." The Dark Elf dryly commented. "Fun breaking them in."

Each poked the human woman's soft belly before moving on. One last bee-girl, a young drone, handed another silver, and when others were not looking, looked at the human woman with a pleading look. Understanding what she wanted, the human sighed, and pouting her lips, accepted the shy monstergirl's kiss with a soft smooch. That drew the attention of her vile captor, who giggled and patted her back.

"Liking your new job?"

The human woman groaned. There'd be many more... Young monstergirls innocently probing her body, every nook and cranny creeping closer to her underwear... Her Dark Elf exhibitor chuckled and whispered to her ear even when a pair of hellhound youngsters were touching and rubbing the human captive's muscular legs.

"I earned a lot, tonight's dessert is extra for you..." Her vile keeper and captor whispered to her ear after hours of humiliating public display in skimpy armor.

That only earned a resigned sigh from the woman.

"What? You should soften that body a bit. No one argues you ARE strong but..." The wicked dark elf kept talking, chuckling as she collected donations for her "Human Museum."..."I believe you could be just a bit curvier..." That earned a sorrowful look from the bound woman, countered by the dark elf's confused stare, smile, and a quiet, slow kiss on the back of her neck.

"Your mouth says no. But, your body is much more honest..." She winked before counting her coins from letting her captive be tickled and fondled.

Shuddering, the human priestess-turned-servant hurried outside to resume her grocery shopping. Passing a familiar couple by, Melinda gasped in surprise as she noticed the other, shy, bespectacled wizard girl had surrendered to her new life entirely.

The same wizard who had refused being stripped risking death.

Her face was content, happy as she walked hurriedly behind a Dark Elf, wearing a thin, graceful attire, reminiscent of the old desert empires, a caftan topping the pink-violet harem-breeches, and a soft black cloak to cover her body if she wished. With a pencil, a new invention from the east, the girl recorded everything her mistress said on a notepad, with a look of adoration in her face, her back laden with documents and tools.

The girl was never happier when her mistress sat down in a cafe, and made her with on her lap, handfeeding her with desserts, making small talk and pointing at a few male servants scurrying around...Melinda gulped when the dark elf's hand cupped a round, soft buttock and caressed it slowly, constantly.

"Bureaucrat slave..." Melinda mumbled, blushing furiously when the dark elf noticed her envying stare and winked beckoning to her, until she saw Melinda's collar and her groceries, after which she relented.

A pet kept by another species... This was wrong, yet felt...oddly comforting.

Melinda hoped the fallen wizard girl would find happiness here.

**

Q:What happened to the rest of the girls who went missing, presumed prisoner with you?
A:(gives a sarcastic smile)Uh, check with their "Bailiff." (describes a monstergirl classified as a Purple Slime) They don't mind ransoming back if you pay them the coin, or if the girls plead to write home and have someone raise funds, like Fraterni Caritas.

Q:So why aren't we getting less than half of the pleas of help?
A:(Amused)You guess...(Subject is more disappointed than sarcastic.)

**

Some of the captives were seen drifting to rich mamono families, or eventually leaving the town under guard back to the border, having been paid for.

Melinda saw some stay attached to mixed families, some even settling down with fellow human freedmen. Some, however, had other fates...

She was shopping for groceries and on her way to return when she saw a wide, large wooden platform block where some monstergirls had gathered. Her face felt bright red at the realization of what it was, since it was one of the things that were mostly outdated but still legal and regulated within the Monstergirl Empire.

Melinda's heart leapt a beat when she saw the full spectacle.

A row of naked girls stood on the platform side by side with no care of their nudity. Ankles clapped in chains to small posts, obviously being sold as slaves from every age and occupation, monstergirls with pensive eyes inspecting their bodies or asking them questions which the girls answered amiably with friendly smiles.

Some were human, and some monstergirls of a milder temperament like light elves or Holstaurus.

Melinda could not, for the life of her figure out how some prisoners would melt into compliance enough to discard their any chance at liberty or dignity. Demon Energy Infection? Promise of exhibitionism and sex free and away from Lescatie's church?

Food for thought.

One girl amongst them was beckoned by the that was bought, clothed, and had her collar removed...and held by the shoulder as she gazed surprised at her new...owner? A tall monstergirl known as a dragon, once a massive beast, now a beautiful, partially scaled humanoid girl with powerful wings, bellowed to the crowd.

"EVERYONE! I have bought this girl and...manumitted her to marry my servant Roy!"

The look on the girl's face was legendary. Her eyes froze, noticing the man that was suddenly presented to her, a young man with a slight goatee, hair a bit shaggy, and with a brownish complexion. Her eyes squinted, she gasped, realization of the surprise of her life.

Roy, the man whom she had saved from an accident when the marching army was hit by an avalance...and lost to her afterwards...was before her.

Apparently her new mistress, no, her liberator, had brought him to her. The girl squealed, hugging the man and kissing him on his lips as monstergirls cheered, and they both dressed hurriedly for a haphazard wedding ceremony.

Lescatie would not get many of her soldiers back, for good or ill. That much was clear. Melinda hoped, and prayed that the rest would also find kind owners and good homes until the emissaries found a way to buy them back...Or perhaps they'd find something as good as freedom.

Love.

**

Life as a monstergirl's female captive was strange. Creative, lewd, chaotic, and strange.

Melinda rolled her eyes when she was examined, nude, for the fifth time when guards stripped her entirely naked, fondled and sought every nook and cranny of her body giggled and let her dress back up after squeezing her butt. "Can't risk contraband humie... " Had said the guard, a young girl with slight reptilian features around her face and arms, smiling and fondling Melinda's breasts, squeezing the soft orbs and shushing her whenever she protested.

"You see, these big, I don't know if they contain contraband..." The monstergirls giggled. Her hands were still gentle, though teasing the soft, plump nipples as she grinned at her.

One of the monstergirls, a manticore, had hugged her legs and dropping the pretense, simply nuzzled and kissed her thighs and calves, rubbing her lionine mane on her belly.

"So soft!"

Melinda's head and loins felt on fire, she was dizzy. It would do nothing to say no to a little fun, though it left her short on breath. So she relented, and played along as they caressed and pretended to search her, fondling her breasts, legs and feet.

Once the commanding officer passed, however, frowning, they whistled innocently and let her get dressed.

"Oh man! I was going to get a tasty lick!"

The officer kept glaring, her draconic features scowling angrily. The soldier mamono sighed, and let Melinda go.

"Next week, visit my home? Hey, I'll pay some of your slave price."

"Maybe...." She had gasped. "I got to get back."

They had giggled and pinched her butt as she went home, now VERY friendly.

Finally she could go home and make dinner for her owner...no...her friend.

Pebb was a cute minotaur girl with a cute human face that never made her work more than necessary. As for the warrior woman she saw earlier, she had turned out to be quite the docile slave, tied up with light restraint and exhibited in the human museum, but quite talkative with the visitor mamono, who touched, fondled and set her restraints in various military positions, some of the visitors young male humans who grew up in the Reik, which made her stutter and grow red initially until a few weeks passed. Afterwards she was exhibited in a bikini with the Lescatian banner painted on it, tied with a rope on her leash, with a blush and a far more submissive behaviour.

A few months later, the warrior woman, who had defied and was restrained was only seen at the Dark Elf's manor, cutting the grass, doing domestic chores and picking fruits.

Melinda had a good guess: her peasant dress showed a clear bulge of pregnancy, and some of the male servants had been very friendly with her. A few months more, and she had kept a small babe on her lap, content with knitting and playing with, and nursing the toddler monstergirls who were as cute and loving as their human counterparts.

Melinda had visited her that day to congratulate on the baby with some of the human captives of her warband.

Some she knew still lived with their owners; some were ransomed back. She knew why not all of them returned, judging from their relationship with their captor...and eventual loves.

Life was good for a while...and one night it was unforgettable.

Pebb took her to a date.

That night, she wasn't given much chores, but told to cook dinner. At night, when they entered Pebb's bedroom, it was a sight to see:

Lavender candles, new sheets, and a cute dress.

"Pebb..." She mumbled. "Oh gods."

"I bought you something..." The minotaur herself was squirming in her own dress, and carrying a shopping bag. She had combed her hair to a long, thick ponytail, and had cleaned up nicely, looking like a human with horns and muscles since her blue dress hid her feet. She just looked like she was about to go to an expensive date...

The bag had a set of vials when Melinda looked at it, face confused. Pebb had her reason when she spoke:

"It's your first year here."

Melinda blinked. The minotaur clearly saw this as a relationship beyond mere captivity or ownership. And to be honest, she had been kind, not as an owner but, as a friend, and perhaps more. And that made her fluttery on the inside, her stomach that she saw her as a ...romantic partner.

"Um, thanks!" She exclaimed trying to withhold her chuckle. "So..."

"I booked a dinner for us at the Emerald Riverside Dining and Bathhouse..." Pebb was squirming uneasily in her dress." Want to..."

"Sure!" Melinda leaned, and gave Pebb a kiss on the cheek, making her open her eyes in surprise.

"OH! I thought..."

"Let's go, Pebb." She held her hand gently. "-Mistress?"

"No, no, you can call me Pebb when we are in private... please...Just the dress." She gestured. "It's a nice place."

Melinda smiled. "Want me to change here? In front of you?" Life here had gotten into her. It felt nice to exhibit herself a little. Seeing the minotaur girl gulp and sit back with a towel to wipe her sweat, Melinda took the hint.

Smiling, she stripped off her white tunic, revealing a large military-issue chest bandage to keep her breasts.

"Oh! The bra, please..." The minotaur opened a gift bag. "You deserve a lot better than Lescatie's military-grade handout."

"Really?" Melinda's eyes grew. "But that's imported silk...I..." Her voice was ragged. Her mistress spent a fortune.

"I know." Pebb looked down, red as a beet. It must have cost her heavily "Let me help."

Her hands, very gently, untied the bandages and rubbed her breasts a little to relax the skin, before, slowly clasping the bra and helping her dress.

"Um...they come in a pair. The panties..." Pebb slowly let her slide out of her skirt, and her old pants, gasping at the round dusky buttocks and her...shaven crotch. Melinda kept it clean as part of hygienic training, now utterly red from the sheer exposure to a foreign beast, a creature that kept her as a prisoner servant.

The degradation made her belly feel ticklish.

"Um...you shave???" Pebb was dumbstruck, blinking at her crotch.

"It's tradition not to keep hair there, for hygienic purposes."

"It looks cute." Smiling, Pebb leaned, and suddenly landed a soft kiss on Melinda's shaven crotch, soft lips touching the dusky, soft skin with a short tuft of hair hiding a cute, thin pink slit... catching her unaware.

"S-stop it." Squirmed Melinda, eyes snapping open in shock. "T—the..pants will be stained..."

"Later?" Pebb's face was in heaven.

"M-maybe. Look, Pebb..." She was about to explain about her fears of intimacy at such an early time, but, the look in the minotaur girl's eye made her relent.

Hastily Melinda slipped in her dress, far too flushed and aroused to stop. If she didn't... Pebb would have her on the bed there and then.

Part of her didn't mind. She let Pebb dress her for the date, making her savour every inch of her flesh as the snug fabric embraced her.

"Ready?"

"Yep!"

Both, now dressed for a night at town, simply went arm-in-arm towards their "date."

**

The place was a massive restaurant, a bath house, and a relaxation spa. Melinda was awed by the opulence of it, with human and mamono servants bringing food, massage and relaxation to monstergirls and their charges.

The entrance had a massage parlor where mostly canine monstergirls received paw massages after a hard day, an Anubis particularly enjoying with whimpers when her footpaws were being squeezed. Her back was being massaged by two human women with oil, as she lay stark naked on the slab where patrons passed nonchalantly.

The jackal girl whimpered like a puppy when her pawpads were squeezed, one of the slaves feeding her grapes and another gently spread her legs, his smiling face not leaving a moment gazing into her eyes as he slowly started giving her a different treatment. The anubis whimpered as thighs were parted, her loyal servant giving her what she wanted most. He thrust his hips smiling at her, spreading her hairy pussy lips and making her moan in delight.

Melinda luckily did not see the sexual escapade, more interested in the establishment.

Next room was a massive bath where humans and monsters bathed, cleaned and chatted. Needless to say, zero modesty made Melinda gulp. One of the men had a clearly oversized cock, wandering as he brought drinks to the monstergirls and sat down to massage one's back, a curvy succubus who cooed and hugged his leg, dozing off.

Pebb giggled seeing such a stud serving the bath. "Oh my. Wanna?"

Melinda shook her head. "Not before marriage." That made Pebbles raise her brows "Ok."

They sat to a booth, passing the bath where a Wyvern waitress waited, wings adorned with velvet.

"Welcome to Kali's Diner, how can I help you?" She chirped happily, seeing the couple and winked at Melinda. "May I recommend a Lover's Double?"

"What's dat?" Pebb sat down, her bulk taking two seats.

"A serving of roast beef, leeks, and a side dish of fried potatoes for young and energetic couples." She had winked at Melinda again. "And a salad with balsamico dressing in the middle with ample serving of wine." Melinda took the menu: Melinda could see a wince on Pebb's face in the steep bill: 2 gold, 25 silver coins each person, making it a good amount of money for a guard.

"We'll take it. Make mine pork, and bring me some of these sausage plates." She smiled politely and handed the menu without as much as a peep. Minotaur girls, as omnivorous as they were, avoided beef. Moreso after Maou's Reign of Terror, when an atrocity was discovered in the shape of carnivorous feasted on mamono and human dead, and Holstauri and Minotaurus dissidents, completely disjointing the military in a series of mutinies.