Theo, Prequel Ch. 02: Sex and War

Story Info
Theo rests in a village making free love for the first time.
7.2k words
4.75
7.3k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning..."

For the first time he woke in a bed with a non-human, most of all, ANY lover. A green, shortstack goblin girl lay next to him, the same girl that welcomed him to this hidden village, and laying with him after the celebrations. He leaned and kissed her purple lips, hugging her plump, curvy green form.

"How are you humie?" She spoke gently, kissing his lips, and throwing her chubby form on top of him. "Ready for a morning snack?"

She spread her hips, sitting on top of his morning erection, and leaning to kiss his lips. He sat up, kissing again and sucking her tongue.

"More than ready."

He held her ample butt, guiding his hips so he could penetrate her. Gilly giggled, and sitting down, slid across his hardened member, eliciting a moan.

"I love Human boys when they are freed from all that hard fighting."

Her words ended with a gasp when he thrust up, plunging inside with a wet sound.

"R-rrelax...I'll handle..." She gasped, starting to move. Theo could only gasp and lie down when she started to bounce, giggling.

The goblin on his body was like a warm cuddly green ball. He took a pillow to rest his back on, keeping his lips on hers when the monster girl kept rutting. Her big butt jiggled with every bounce, making him squeeze the bountiful globes. A thin, keening moan erupted from her throat during the kiss, tickling his teeth and mouth.

"Morning wood" for the lack of a better term, was just another snack for a monster girl. She kept jumping on him, sending electrifying feelings across his groin and spine.

For a good quarter of an hour, she singlemindedly jumped on his shaft, her breathing more ragged, her movements more frantic.

"Oh gods...I'm coming..." She whispered on his ear, Breathing harder and harder.

Theo felt his being set ablaze, energy concentrating on his lower body when he felt an orgasm build up.

"Oh god..."

When the goblin kept jumping and gasped harder, he started losing control in the fast-paced morning sex with a goblin he had just met earlier.

"Y-YES!"

She shuddered, jumping a few more times until he felt a painful squeeze around his member as her vaginal muscles clamped on him. Screaming, he let go, bursting inside the little green goblin, his fucktoy for the day.

"C-COMING!"

Both screamed loud enough to wake the neighbors as they shuddered, a quickie for the day.

**

"Hah...h-hah..." Both gasped in each other's arms.

"That was great, humie."

"You're amazing yourself, Gilly..."

They kept kissing, their hands rubbing and squeezing whatever made their partner feel warm and funny.

The morning makeout, after much laughter and moans, ended with a gentle sound of a door being knocked.

"What the..." Gilly jumped from the bed and put on some tiny robes before going off.

Theo simply lay back, in shock from being a slave, then a war thrall of humans, and now...

...free.

No more war with monster girls' evil and dark members: they were nearly extinct after the battle.

No more forced military service in the Lescatian Human Empire, he had run away. He had killed Maou, last Dai-Oni, the male monster of Evil Incarnate.

Monster girls were free because of him, as well as humans.

He could lay with anyone that wanted. Look for a job. Get married. Quit a job, walk the woods. Take a new job, marry, be happy, and raise goblin daughters from Gilly. Heck, marry TWO if he wanted. Or none. It was HIS choice now, and no one else's.

"I. AM. FREE!"

**

The goblin girl opened the door with a stretch of her arm, still too short for handles. When the door opened, she was surprised to see the man that was their unofficial leader standing with his wizard robes so early in the morning!

"Ron? What's up?" She squeaked when she saw Ron, dressed in his wizard robes, stood over the tiny shortstack with a grim face. Even with her cute pointy ears, the goblin stood as high as his abdomen. She had to look up.

"Our guest is...?" Ron's question was expected.

"...indisposed." The goblin giggled, wiggling her hips. Ron chuckled, used to display of the brazen courage of monster girls. His eyes understood everything.

"Well, can you direct him to the village hall? We need to discuss something. Looks like we may..." His face winced with an uneasy expression. "...have company."

"More humie runaways?"

Ron shook his head with sadness, his hands lifting an Imperial seal from the folds of his robes. "This was found in the forest, stuck to a broken sword hilt. You guess the rest."

The goblin's eyes grew like plates.

"Shit. Called the others?"

Ron shook his head. "No need for panic now. It could be just a remnant from earlier times." That made the chubby goblin shake her head.

"Ron sweetheart, I am a metallurgist, remember? Gimme this thing, I'll have it hooked on my analyzer bench." She held out her dainty green hand, letting it drop on her palm.

"When he's up, we'll give the news together,OK?"

Ron nodded quietly, and left without another word. Gilly just stared at the little trinket that would decide their future, and took it inside, shutting the door.

"Now, my little bronze seal..."

"Gilly?"

Theo's voice rang from the bathroom, mixed with the sound of steam and water.

"Sweetie, you wash up, I'll be right there!"

The goblin, usually a happy little lustful shortstack, now had a serious expression when she inserted the seal into a small box in her living room, and pushed a few buttons. A whirring sound signaled that the analysis started. Smiling, she shouted towards the bathroom.

"OK, how about I grab two beers for the bath?"

Amongst splashes, a male voice rang:"THAT EARLY?"

She was filling two huge mugs even as she responded, robe sliding freely and revealing her curvy, nude body in the kitchen.

"Ya haven't had much fun and booze didja? That's Banana-Wheat Beer, it even goes on an empty stomach!" She shouted back while walking towards the bath, hips swaying.

She closed the door with her foot, and entered the bath.

"Ya got space for a green lil' loveball?"

"Right here."

Giggles echoed through the house. "Hard already? Here's some amber liquid top-up!"

**

After another hour, Theo finally could get out of the bath and dry herself.

What didn't they do?

Gilly's head sank after she downed her own mug, and Theo felt bubbles rise as well as a feeling of suction forming on his erect cock under the water. It took a special kind of crazy to blow a man underwater, but Gilly's hands and tongue, when properly used, could simply blow a man away.

He groaned, grunted, and finally gasped, with the goblin's head rising from the water after generous gulps, her mouth swallowing every bit of semen.

"Gahhhh!" She gasped, her face, which was becoming purple, recovered her racial, green color. She grinned, swallowing every bit of her second blowjob. The goblin raised her brows when Theo kindly refused the kiss on his lips seconds after the blowjob.

"Sorry." Theo smiled apologetically. "How about I make it up to you?" And kissed her soft, green cheek smelling of soap. Gilly smiled mysteriously.

"How good are you at languages?"

"Pardon?" Theo was already out of the bath, drying himself. After a few minutes of silence when they dressed up, he realized the rhetorical question.

"OH!" He chuckled, laughing to himself. "Pretty good at it."

The goblin, now dressed in a set of stretch pants made of a strange gray material, just patted his ass with a loud slap.

"Hey!" His face showed surprise, and shock. "I'm..."

"You are toned, that's what it is, humie..." Gilly grinned, kissing his belly. "I love a man with a great butt. Promise you'll make it up to me at lunch, ok?" Theo smiled, combing his shoulder-long hair and looking at the mirror. "Alright. What is your plan for the day? I just..." He sighed.

Gilly looked at her with interest.

"I'm free. I can get a job now, wait, hunt, forage..." His eyes showed wonder like a surprised child, making Gilly's heart twinge a little. His face turned to hers, full of joy. "I...I can marry you- ah- I mean any...fuck." He sighed. "I mean I'm free to do as I like!"

Suddenly, Gilly's face changed from a nonchalant, mischievious rapist to an interested person. Then, her eyes showed pity mixed with happiness.

"How about you tell me the REAL life story of yours while we eat a toast and do some work together? Ron left me something you'd be interested in." She put on a shirt, and put on her boots. "Let's go."

Theo was thoughtful. "Sure I guess, but..." He followed her to the kitchen. "You sure you want to hear it all?" His eyes showed great sorrow all of a sudden.

"Sweety..." She smiled, putting some toast on a strange, metallic device. "...you offered to marry me..." Her eyes showed understanding. "It's too early even to think, but..."

"But?" Theo blinked.

"Goblins are seen as sex toys, sex slaves and pets by bigger humans and monsters." She smiled and hugged him as Theo smelt the toast heat up. "I fucked a lot of humans, and was taken by male monsters when I was a slave of the Reik repairing metal tools." That made Theo gasp in horror. "I was collared like an animal until I picked it and ran. Even when I ran here, humans saw me as a way to get quick sex and discard me..." She was setting plates for breakfast, but her hands shook. "...like a human prostitute."

Her eyes were now, surprisingly melancholic to Theo's own.

"You treated me as if I was an equal. Offered to marry after first date and sex." She giggled a bit. "It's childish and hurried, but..."

"But?" Theo looked at her.

Her eyes were teary, and she pulled him down to kiss him. "It shows you have a heart, stud."

Theo found herself kissing back, hugging her ass.

They kept the tight kiss and hug, embracing each other until they could feel each other's heartbeats over their skin... until a "ping" sounded from the strange machine.

"Toast's on! Eggs? Bacon?" Gilly smiled and wiped her eyes. "Come on sweetheart. Food will make us happier."

**

"Oh, gods...so you are "that kid", huh..." Gilly ate a bacon toast with loud crunches. Now attuned to violent stories and having opened her heart, she could listen longer. "I heard about it. SO you the one they took from the pretty islands of Ellas..." She sipped her coffee, sighing. "Pity...I heard ma' kinfolk loved the port cities with all the handsome sailors and wonderful things to trade..."

Theo simply shrugged. "Gone. Survivors are in Illyria, rest fled back to Miklagard, the old capital. The city of Constantine..." He thoughtfully munched on a slice of cheese... "...I'm one of the last sons of Hellas, I believe..."

Gilly sighed, smiling.

"We are free now, and that's all matters. We're free to make love, work, and dream..."

Theo was having none of it.

"My family died under abuse."

And so, like a bursting dam, his emotions, and his tears flowed freely. "I...Everyone I loved died under some crazy cult...thing." Before Gilly could stop him, he went on.

"You know what's worst? I LOVED monster girls. I loved monsters. And just because of some...He sobbed, tears wetting the table. "I killed him...the tyrant, Maou, is dead. I stabbed him to death..." Lifting his eyes to meet her sad orbs, he concluded:

"Why do I feel empty when I think about it? Why does it still hurt so much?"

Her face was one of sympathy.

"I wish I knew...And, you mentioned you loved our kind? Not anymore?" She raised an eyebrow, smile fading. "What about me?"

That made Theo recollect himself, apologizing. "I didn't mean that...Its just...it feels harder to love your kind...But I do...love you, I mean it...even if it sounds immature after one night."

Gilly chuckled, and shook her head. "It means you still DO have your noggin and heart working, pumpkin, just suppressed." Her smile faded again. "As for your family...I lost mine too. You know what hun?"

Theo blinked.

"It's gonna heal. Like mine, just have patience." She spoke, holding a teapot.

"Tea?"

**

"What is it?"

Several days' march to the south, a trail of armored men and woman were trudging through the mud, followed by ox-driven carts. Leading them was a statuesque woman clad in gleaming plate armor, a chain-whip hanging from her belt, and a large warhammer slung over her shoulder. She had scoffed at the messenger that came to warn her about the weather and the risks of a forced march through the swamp; waving him off, she ordered the rest of the regiment to march on.

"Nonsense. The witch boy must be killed, and any monster that survived our holy campaign must be purged." She had dismissed the man with a wave of the mailed hand. "Just because their false God-King is dead, don't mean they aren't getting off the hook. Her eyes spewed fire to anyone that was willing to look into them.

"He killed our men..."

**

The capital city of monster girls,

Reikshold.

Years of vile blood magic and human genocide had turned it into a dead, dour war camp.

Until today...

It was a day filled with ambivalence in air. The general population did not have the intent to celebrate, or mourn. Yet every monster girl felt in her heart that, somewhere, somehow, Maou's death would do good. Still, no one took the risk of doing so.

Maou's Succubus wife, Agrat Bat Mahlat, had declined to comment, instead, declaring that the battle of Megiddo would be the Dawn of a New Age, which she would explain in a feast in her castle. The old Reik military's elite, most of them male, or feral monsters, would sup, celebrating the glory of the Reik.

Because of this vague public declaration, no monsterkin celebrated or mourned anything.

The 10 foot-tall royal succubus took a stroll across her castle, enjoying the results of her labors: renovations, redeemed and freed humans willingly working and staying at her side, newly planted gardens on the battlements...the place was slowly being shaped into a paradise.

She had won. Two worlds, two genocides, two tyrants later, she finally took over an empire to shape as she saw fit.

She wondered what happened to the old one, in the other world.

The strange little man of contradictions, of hypocrisy and ambition, born in poverty and denied to art school, his hurt soul decaying to the envy of demons. Did his people overthrow him? Did the equally-wretched eastern people, ever hopeful of worldwide equality crush his armies? Or the bon vivant overseas republic to the West, finally gathered its courage to stop evil at any cost?

Agrat had pitied him if anything. She wished she could have met him, soothed his endless agony before the rot took over.

Pity.

Same with Maou. He had turned insane when his people's brutal ways of slavery took its toll on the world. Agrat knew better...

It was her design this time. She had manipulated that the next generation of monsterkin would be born female, with empathic traits to boot. It was a final gambit, FORCING empathy into the world's sentient beings' genome to stop the endless cycle of hate and ambition that ran over the hapless, and shed more tears than the rains.

She just prayed her choice was the right one and would start a worldwide revival of mercy and understanding.

Only one bloody work was left now. Ringing a bell, she summoned her first maid, a human girl to her side.

"It's time. Get your people, make them as ragged, as wretched as possible. And bring me these mamono ladies from the barracks... The world suffered enough."

**

The Black Brigade officers were pleased.

Maou might have died but Agrat had provided for them, promising a better, bigger war. Now they were being served wine and sweetmeats by miserable, scared humans dressed in rags. One of the officers, a male dark elf, one of the last of his kin, reclined on a divan, grape in one hand, wine in the other.

"Agrat doesn't collar these vermin? Pity." He mused loudly. "I would lobotomize the rebellious, brand the docile, and collar them all the same." Chuckles erupted around him, wealthy and decadent monsters used to spill the blood and drink the pain of humans. Not one of them thought otherwise: they would because they could. Each was larger than their usual species' with dark hair (and sometimes the skin) coloration being the norm.

A male lich nodded in assent, not consuming anything, not even bothering to lie down. Instead, he surveyed the palace they were invited to, only deigning to speak to the dark elf sparingly. "Human women can be made great pets, when properly tortured and lobotomized. I would be glad to share my knowledge if you bring me a test subject." He looked like little more than a skeleton. Skin long gone, vertebrae grinding with every turn of his neck, his living tissue was long dust, held together by arcane magic.

"I'll consider it." The dark elf warlock ignored the human servants' terror around him.

The human servants swallowed their pride, ignoring the monsters' words. A male vampire luckily had a goblet of magically replenished blood, so they were safe...for now. Vampires, ogres, liches and dark elves, the scum of the world had gathered to bleed humanity dry.

Until a golden bell rang, another human maid politely informed them that the feast was ready, her big, brown eyes hiding her hatred behind a fake smile.

"Sirs, the feast is ready."

The human girls shivered at the eagerness, and the sudden speed of the congregation of darkest monsters. One of the girls gasped in fear, as one or two of the Black Brigade officers would fondle her before leaving.

When the final footstep sounded, some of the maids sniffled, hugging their friends. Some had lost family members personally to the vile guests...One sobbed, shushed by the older one trying to soothe her.

**

The feast was a grotesque display of decadence.

The undead attendants would simply sit and bathe their faces in the glow of a strange concoction served by shivering maids. A strange shiny goop bathed in human blood and ignited, would emit ectoplasm to feed undead bodies.

The vampire guest, Radu, would occasionally grab a maid and snack on her neck before shoving her away. A lot of maids were barely alive after that, noticing their weakness and increasing desperation, Agrat quietly rotated maids to compensate.

**

The human servant, her neck scarred from her slave collar in the past, was playing a mournful, pleasant tune from the piano. Her face was one of utter pleasure, as if she was satisfied with a perfect plan unfolding. The guests, each a monster man or creature complicit in atrocities beyond the endurance of any heart, had been fat on the feast, sluggish, happy.

Agrat stood a perfect seven feet sculpture of divine beauty, clad in blue painted fur dress, high-heels boosting her height to even greater heights. Ignoring the worried glances behind her, she raised her glass to the air, looking outside, her back turned to the congregation who started to stir uneasily.

"Au revoir, mon mari haineux. Puisses-tu trouver ta punition divine." She spoke in perfect Frankish, taking her large goblet and sipping the wine with a blissful expression. "Good bye, my hateful husband. May you find your divine punishment."

Very few of the Black Brigade cared to learn Frankish. Those that did, twisted their faces and looked at her in suspicion, until their drug-addled minds churned with a terrible realization.

But then, their noses smelled coppery tang of burst blood vessels, and their tongues felt like bloating, preventing speech. Why did the wine taste strangely like...bitter almonds?

"Y-you...hrrg...traitorous...*kaff*...whore!" One particularly creepy looking dark elf gurgled, twisting on his chair, only to come face-to-face with a hateful lizardgirl, eyes teary with fury. Had he known better, he would notice the lizardgirl's features was suspiciously similar to a certain lizardgirl sergeant whose adopted human captive boy he had used for a blood ritual, which he did not survive. She screamed in his face, spittle flying from her fanged mouth: