Theory & Practice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whew," Rick said. "We're cool then?"

"We're cool. Did you think I was going to go all psycho on you?"

"I ... didn't know. I didn't think you would, but I had to be sure."

"I'm happily married too. I don't want that to change."

"Did you tell your husband about ... what happened?"

I laughed. "No. Did you tell your wife?"

"No."

There was an awkward silence. Finally Rick spoke.

"What happened ... it was pretty amazing."

I nodded. "Yeah."

"You were so sexy. Hearing those words come out of your mouth. Seeing you ...."

"Seeing me touch myself?" I could feel his eyes on me. I knew he was picturing me as I'd been before -- my pants down around my ankles, my legs wide open. I shifted awkwardly in my seat. "Did you like that?"

"Yes. Very much."

"I got carried away."

"It was one of the hottest things I've ever seen. I haven't ... I haven't been able to stop thinking about it."

I swallowed hard.

"I ... me either."

There was another awkward silence. I could tell Rick was working up his courage to say something.

"I want to ask you something," he said finally. "But it's purely hypothetical."

"Okay ...."

"I mean, it's not intended to be a request. It's just a question."

"I understand. Go ahead and ask."

"Considering that we both acknowledge that what happened was purely physical, that we're both happily married and we don't want that to change ...."

I nodded. "Yes."

"Considering all that ... do you think that it's possible that was happened might happen again? Not like right now, or anything. Just at some unspecified point in the future?"

I hesitated before answering. What had happened before had been an accident. A harmless flirtation that had gotten out of hand. But if I let it happen again, it wouldn't be an accident. It would be me making a deliberate choice to cheat on my husband. But, at the same time, there was something so final about saying "no". It was like opening a door just a crack and then instantly slamming it shut again. I didn't want to throw the door open, but I didn't want to close it forever either.

"It ... yes ... it might happen again."

Rick nodded. "Okay."

"But not here," I added. "It's too dangerous. We got lucky last time."

"Understood."

***

Five days later, I arrived at school to discover that an envelope had been slipped under the door to my office. Inside was a card key to a nearby hotel. I closed the door, locked it, and went back down to my car.

The hotel had underground parking. I didn't even need to walk through the lobby. I took the elevator straight up to the right floor. My stomach was filled with butterflies. I knew what I was doing was crazy. But at the same time, the audacity of it was thrilling. I was meeting a man who wasn't my husband in a hotel in the middle of the day.

When I opened the door, Rick wasn't there. But there was a note: "Back in a few minutes." I put my purse down on the desk and explored a bit while I waited. It was a nice room with a hip vibe. The furniture was dark and angular, and the pictures on the walls were abstract splatters. The bathroom was huge, with granite countertops and a large stall shower. I studied my reflection in the mirror -- conservative gray suit, glasses, hair pulled demurely back -- and I briefly contemplated stripping off all my clothes, and waiting for him naked. Rick would open the door and I would already be lying on the bed with my legs wide open, already touching myself. I toyed with the top button of my blouse, both shocked at myself and aroused by the raunchiness of the impulse.

There was the click of another key in the lock. I quickly slipped out of the bathroom, so that I was standing casually by the desk when the door opened. Rick stepped inside, carrying a paper grocery bag. As soon as he saw me, he smiled.

"I was worried you might not come," he said.

"You're lucky that I don't have anything planned for today. Renting a room without asking me was a bold move."

"It seemed like maybe a bold move was appropriate."

He took a step toward me, held up my hand to stop him.

"Before anything happens we need to discuss a few things."

Rick nodded. "Okay."

"First," I said. "We both have to agree that this is purely physical. It's not romance. It's just sex."

"Agreed."

"Second, that means no kissing. On the mouth, I mean. There's something too intimate about that."

"Does that mean I can kiss you elsewhere?"

"Maybe ... depending on how things unfold."

"Agreed."

"And third, no traces."

"No traces?"

"No traces of you on me, and no traces of me on you. It means leaving time for us both to shower afterwards. And not doing anything that leaves a mark."

"You've thought this through."

"I've imagined certain scenarios, yes. Are we agreed? No traces?"

"No traces. How long can you stay?"

"Safely? Until three."

Rick glanced at his watch. "Five hours then."

"What's in the grocery bag?" I asked.

He set it down on the table next to him and began taking things out.

"Champagne," he said. "Some cheese and bread. A little jar of caviar ...."

"Oooo."

"And, uh, these ...."

It was a box of condoms. He set them down on the table next to the groceries.

"I can see you've thought this through too," I said, laughing.

Rick looked sheepish. "Erin and I haven't been using anything, of course. Not since we started trying to conceive. I wasn't sure if you ...."

"It's okay," I said. "I'm on the pill."

"I don't want you to think I was assuming that things would necessarily go that far. I mean, last time all we did was ... well, you know. But I wanted to be prepared, just in case."

"That's very considerate."

Rick put the champagne and the food in the little refrigerator. He left the condoms out on the table. I stood across the room from him, trying to act nonchalant, even though my heart was pounding in my chest.

"Okay," he said. "Now what?"

"Now you stand over there and take off your clothes, and I stand over here and take off mine."

He looked at me quizzically. "I'm not complaining ... but why?"

"No traces, remember? Clothes carry evidence. If we're both completely naked right from the start, there no chance of me leaving lipstick on your collar."

"Clever," Rick said.

We watched each other undress. First, I kicked off my shoes. Then I slipped out of my jacket, and hung it neatly over a chair. With nervous fingers, I started unbuttoning my blouse. Rick's shirt was open already. His torso was tan and fit and his chest was covered with curly reddish hair. He took his shirt off and tossed it on the table next to the condoms.

"Whoa, nice biceps," I said.

"Thanks," he said.

My blouse was open now too, but instead of taking it off right away, I unzipped my skirt instead. I was glad I hadn't worn pantyhose -- there's absolutely no way to look sexy while squirming out of a pair of those. When I dropped my skirt, my legs were bare. I saw Rick's eyes widen slightly as my low-rise bikini briefs came into view.

He was barefoot now. He fumbled awkwardly with his belt, and then with the fly to his pants. As he pulled them down, I could see that he was already half-hard, his rising cock tenting out the front of his boxer shorts. There was a small wet spot on the cotton fabric where pre-cum was leaking from the tip. I suspected there was a similar wet spot in the crotch of my panties.

Rick waited in his boxers while I caught up with him. I draped my blouse over my jacket, and then, taking a deep breath, I reached around behind my back and unhooked my bra. Leaning forward slightly, I let my breasts spill out and swing free.

"Oh," Rick said, "Beautiful."

I threw my shoulders back and turned slightly, showing off for him.

"You like my tits?"

"They're ... amazing."

I ran my hands over my bare breasts, enjoying the thrill of being topless in front of a man who wasn't my husband. My nipples were very hard, and it made me shiver to touch them.

"Okay," Rick said, hooking his thumbs in the waistband of his boxers. "Moment of truth."

"Moment of truth," I said. "Let's do it together."

We pulled down our underwear. Rick's cock sprung out, almost fully erect now. His foreskin was half retracted, showing the shiny pink tip of the head. His balls swung back and forth in his hairy sack as he kicked his boxers off to one side. I could feel cool air on my female parts -- I knew I must be juicing like crazy. I absent-mindedly ran my fingers through my bush, fluffing it where it had been compressed by my panties.

"Wow," Rick said.

"Yeah," I agreed.

I took off my jewelry and placed it on the desk behind me -- watch, earrings, wedding ring, glasses. Somehow, it seemed important not to be wearing anything at all right now. I undid my hair and let it fall loose around my shoulders, and then, naked as Eve, I slowly walked over to stand in front of him. Without my shoes on, I was suddenly very conscious of just how much smaller than him I was. The top of my head barely came up to Rick's chin, and he probably outweighed me by 60 pounds at least, most of it muscle. Looking up at him, I reached out and wrapped my fingers around his cock. It was smooth and warm and throbbed slightly with each beat of his heart, getting harder in my hand.

"You don't know how many times I've imagined doing this," I said.

"A lot?"

"At least once a day for the last two months."

"Does it live up to your expectations?"

"It exceeds them."

I pulled the skin back so that the swollen head emerged fully from its sheath. It was shiny and pink, with a milky bead of pre-cum just beginning to collect at the tip. I brushed my thumb across his sensitive slit, and Rick drew his breath in sharply, his cock jerking in my grip.

"Did you like that?"

"Yes."

"This is the first time I've touched a guy who's uncut."

"Does it bother you?"

"No. It's kind of hot, actually. I like how the skin moves."

I started slowly jerking him. Mesmerized, Rick reached out and touched his fingers to my chest, trailing them over my breasts. He rolled one stiff nipple between his thumb and forefinger, making me shiver. I stepped closer, rubbing his thick cock back and forth across my bare stomach. It left a shiny streak on my skin just north of my belly button. With my other hand, I cupped his balls, fondling them in their loose sack.

Rick's hand descended. He touched my dark wedge of hair, teasing the dense, crinkly curls with his fingers.

"'A neatly-trimmed triangle ...,'" he said, smiling.

"What?"

"That's how you described your pubic hair when we were in your office. 'Not a jungle ... not a strip. A neatly-trimmed triangle.'"

I felt my cheeks reddening. "I still can't believe I told you that."

"It was a very vivid image."

His hand dipped lower, and his fingers found my cleft. I slid my feet farther apart and bent my knees slightly, widening my stance, making it easier to him to touch me. My pussy lips were swollen and puffy, already half-open, exposing the tender moistness beyond. Rick eased two fingers inside me, deep, so deep. I gasped and clutched his cock tighter to steady myself. Curling his fingers, he lifted, bringing me up on my toes, caught and wriggling like a fish on a hook.

"Shit," I said. "Oh, shit, that's good."

I leaned into him so I wouldn't lose my balance, resting my forehead against his chest. I was stroking him and he was stroking me and for a while, we just stood there like that, swaying slightly as we masturbated each other. I could tell he was getting really turned on because sometimes his hips would jerk involuntarily, a little reflexive thrust, as if he was trying to penetrate me. The whole head of his cock was shiny with pre-cum. From the squishy noises his fingers were making, I was just as wet as he was.

"God, I really want to fuck you," Rick said finally.

"Oh yeah?" I said breathlessly. "Tell me more. Tell exactly what you want."

"I want to put my hard cock inside your hot, wet pussy."

I gave his balls a squeeze. "Do you want to shoot inside me? Do you want to fill me up with your hot load?"

"I've got so much cum for you. I want to fuck you until its dripping out of you."

"Ohhh ... that's so hot. How do you want me? Standing up? On the bed?"

"I want to do you like we talked about in your office. I want to fuck you bent over the desk."

"You liked that image, huh?"

"I've been jerking off to it all week."

I backed across the room, leading Rick by his cock. When we got to the desk, he spun me around, put his hand between my shoulder blades, and pushed me face down on the smooth wooden surface. My hair was in my eyes and my tits were hanging down, but right then I didn't care about how I looked. All I could think about was having his cock inside me. I arched my back and lifted my hips, offering myself to him. Rick's cock was in his hand. He rubbed the head up and down against my swollen lips, splitting me open, but holding back from full penetration. I groaned with frustration.

"Don't tease me like that. Put it in."

"Now it's your turn. Tell ME exactly what YOU want."

"I want you inside me. I want you to fuck me with that magnificent cock."

"Do you want it gentle or do you want it hard?"

"I want it so hard. I want you to mount me like an animal. I want you to fuck me until I scream."

"Are you going to cum for me?"

"I'm gonna cum so hard. I'm gonna juice all over your big sexy cock. Now please ... put it inside me. I can't wait any more. Please ... ahhhhhhhhh!"

With a single sudden stroke, he thrust inside me, burying himself all the way to the root. My knees buckled and I almost fell over, but his hands on my hips steadied me. He was long and thick, filling me all the way up, filling the aching hole that had been inside me. He held still for a few seconds, letting us both get used to this new state of affairs, letting us both adjust to the tight, slippery immediacy of his prick inside my cunt. We were actually fucking. We weren't talking about fucking or fantasizing about fucking, but really and truly fucking. This intersection of hardness and wetness ... this is what it feels like when Jill and Rick are fucking. And then he started to move.

I gripped the edge of the desk and pressed my cheek against the cool surface while he plowed me. He was using long, deep strokes -- no finesse, just instinct, just his long rail riding in and out of my lubricated slot. His balls were swinging back and forth and I was making little grunting noises every time he bottomed out in my hole: "Uh ... uh ... uh ... uh ... uh ... uh ...."

"Oh God," he said. "Oh God ... you're so wet and so tight and so ... oh God."

"Yeah," I said. "Yeah ... give it ... ah ... give it to me ... just like that ... ah ... ah ... ."

"I'm giving it to you. I'm giving it all to you. I'm fucking you so hard."

"It's so ... it's big ... so big ... big and deep ... ah ... ah ... I'm gonna ... I'm gonna ...."

Rick grabbed my hair in his fist, jerking my head sharply back. My torso was a quivering arc -- tits jutting forward, neck stretched, tendons taut. The muscles in my legs started to spasm and then the orgasm hit me, a deep screaming convulsion, rippling out in waves from the gooey liquid center of my throbbing pussy. I was cumming, and suddenly Rick was cumming too, his fat uncut cock unloading deep inside me. I felt him spasm, felt him spurt, felt him pump his sticky seed into my womb, both of us screaming together.

And then he was sliding out of me. His cock slid out, leaving me gaping and empty, threads of cum dripping from my throbbing, worked hole. Rick stumbled backward and sat down on the bed and I crumpled onto the floor. I was slick with sweat, my breathing ragged, my disheveled hair sticking to my sweaty forehead. My tongue felt thick in my mouth. I couldn't speak. The orgasm had blasted the language right out of me.

Instead, I crawled. I crawled over the bed on my hands and knees, head down, tits swinging, cum dribbling out of me. I pulled myself up onto the mattress and flopped down next to Rick, and he flopped back, and for a long time, the two of us just lay there, side by side, staring at the ceiling, catching our breath, naked and sticky and spent.

"Wow," I said finally. "That was ... intense."

"Yeah," he said. "I'm ... I'm still kind of stunned."

"It was like ... it was like I went OUT of myself for a while ... it was a transcendental orgasm."

"You felt so good ... the way you were moving ...."

"Did I actually say 'I want you to mount me like an animal' at one point?"

"You did."

I laughed. "God, sorry ... I can't believe I said that."

"It was ... totally appropriate for the moment."

I turned on my side to look at him. His arms were folded behind his head. His cock was flopped over to the side, half-hard, the head hidden again. It was still shiny with his juices and mine.

"We're still cool, right?"

"Hm?"

"Now that you've fucked me, this isn't going to get weird, is it?"

Rick shook his head.

"Like you said, this is just a physical thing. It's just bodies."

"Okay."

"Do you feel any differently about your husband?"

"No ... do you feel any differently about your wife?"

"No. This was just ... this was just a thing that had to happen with us. It doesn't change anything."

I moved next to him and lay my head on his chest, and he put his arm around me and for a long time neither one of us said anything.

"What time is it?" I said finally.

Rick was still wearing his watch. He showed me. "A little after eleven."

"Plenty of time."

"Plenty of time for what?"

I smiled and rested my hand on his cock.

"You horny little thing!" he said.

"You have no idea," I said.

"I'm not ... uh ... I'm not quite ready to go again."

"Then talk to me for while," I said. "Tell me a story."

"What sort of story?"

I looked up at him. "Tell me about the hottest thing you and Erin ever did."

"Seriously? You want me to tell you a story about fucking my wife?"

"Yeah," I said.

Rick took a deep breath. "Woo ... okay ... wow. The hottest thing we ever did...."

"It doesn't have to be fucking," I said. "It could be you eating her out ... or Erin sucking you off ...."

Rick laughed. "No ... the hottest thing we ever did definitely involved fucking ... a lot of fucking. It was back when she was trying to get pregnant. I had only stopped wearing a condom about a week before and the thrill of doing her bareback was still fresh. We were doing it twice a day -- once in the morning right after we woke up and again at night right before we went to sleep -- so there was this constant sexual buzz going on between us.

"We took a day off to go hiking in the state park. It was the middle of the week so there was hardly anyone there. We hiked about four miles in, and had lunch by the lake. There's a little island in the middle of the lake and Erin mentioned she'd always wondered what was on it and somehow we decided that we should swim out and explore it.

"So, we strip down and hide our clothes in the bushes. It isn't a very long swim, maybe a fifty yards, but the water is really cold. We're both shivering when we make it to shore. The bank is boggy and overgrown and it's a bit of scramble getting out. By the time we make it onto dry land we're both pretty muddy and a little scratched up, and I'm starting to wonder if this little adventure is worth it."

I nuzzled his chest. "Skinny dipping? That's the hottest thing you two ever did?"

"Just wait, okay?" Rick said. "It gets better. So we start exploring the island. It's not very big. There's a little stand of trees, and a patch of wild blackberry bushes, and beyond that there's a rocky outcropping. We climb up on top of the rocks and discover that there's a flat bit with this amazing 360 view of the entire lake. We're both like 'Whoa, this is kind of cool!' so we lay down on top of the outcropping to enjoy the sun and the breeze.