Theory & Practice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only pretty soon I start to notice that Erin looks really good. I mean, you've met my wife, right? Normally, she's very ... uh ... put together. Nice clothes. Perfect make-up. No hair out of place. But now, she looks like some sort of wild animal. Her hair's all wet and tangled and there are little bits of foliage caught in it. Her legs and feet are caked with dried mud, and there even some splatters of mud on her breasts and belly. There are fresh scratches on her bare arms, and a few smears of blackberry juice from pushing through the bushes. She looks ... feral. And all of a sudden, I want to fuck her really, really badly."

I could feel Rick's cock starting to get hard again.

"She's lying on her back," he said. "Her eyes are closed, and her legs are sort of half open, like she wants me to notice her ... down there. To notice how aroused she is. So I reach over and touch her with my fingers and she spreads her legs the rest of the way and her pussy just opens up like a flower, and she turns her head and gives me this really wicked smile. So the next thing I know, I'm on top of her, and she's putting me inside her, no preliminaries or anything. She's so wet I just slide straight in, right to the base, and she wraps her muddy legs around me and we start fucking. And I'm thinking this is totally crazy. I mean, it's broad daylight and we're right out in the open, and we're just going at it like two animals in heat.

"We're both so turned on I know that neither one of us is going to last very long. Erin is moaning and telling me to fuck her harder. And I take her arms and stretch them out over her head and pin her down on the rock. She's dirty and sweaty and the smell of her ripe body underneath me is amazing. I know she's probably ovulating and the idea that I might impregnate her when I cum inside her makes the whole thing even more raw and primal.

"And that's when I hear voices."

"And you're like, 'Oh shit!'" I said, laughing.

"And I'm like 'Oh shit!' I look up from nailing my wife and there's this couple coming toward us along the shore of the lake. They're young, maybe high school age, maybe college. They're both wearing hiking boots and he's carrying a daypack. They haven't seen us yet, but we're really exposed up on the rock -- there's no way they're not going to notice us when they get closer.

"I pull out quick, and Erin is like 'What the fuck!?' But I point and she sees what the danger is. Staying as low as we can, we scramble down off the rock, and crawl on our hands and knees over to the blackberry bushes. We can't really hide inside the bushes because of the prickles, but we're half in them and half out, squatting naked on the muddy ground. The couple can't see us now, but we're pretty much trapped on the island until they leave. There's no way for us to get back to our clothes without them spotting us."

Rick was totally hard. I started slowly stroking him while he talked.

"But they don't leave. Instead, the guy takes off his pack and they sit down on a log opposite us and start having a snack. They're a cute couple. She's blonde and sporty and has her long hair pulled back in a ponytail, and he looks very clean-cut and earnest. They don't have any idea that we're hiding just a few yards away -- naked and filthy and still really, really horny.

"The way we're crouched, Erin and I are pressed right up against each other. I'm still hard and all I can think about is finishing what we started up on the rocks. She's squatting flat-footed on the ground so her pussy is totally exposed. I slide my hand down her ass and between her legs and start touching her, and Erin whispers 'What the fuck! They're right over there!', but she doesn't tell me to stop."

Without saying anything, I rolled on top of Rick so that I was straddling his thighs. His eyes widened a bit. "It's okay. Just keep talking," I said. I took his cock and rubbed it against my mound.

"Do you want to ... you know ... go again?"

"Yeah ... but I want to hear the rest of the story."

"What you're doing ... that feels really ... uh ... where was I?"

"You were fingering your wife in front of two teenage hikers."

"Right. Erin's pussy ... she's sopping wet. I mean, we were just fucking, so she's all loose and open, and her hair down there is matted and smeary. She puts the palms of her hands flat down on the dirty ground and leans forward a bit, giving me ... uh ... unrestricted access, and I take that as an invitation to a slide three fingers straight up inside her and start working them in and out. Erin is like 'Oh shit that's good', and she closes her eyes and rides my hand for a bit, making these soft little whimpering noises.

"Of course, the couple on the shore, they're completely oblivious to this. They're sitting there holding hands and enjoying the view, completely unaware of what Erin and I are doing in the bushes right in front of them. How sweet and romantic they look makes our naked, sweaty rutting seem even more primal and raunchy. Without taking my fingers out of her, I push Erin forward onto her hands and knees, and she's like 'What are you doing? What are you doing? They're going to see us!' but at that point I kind of hope that they do. Kneeling in the mud behind her, I mount her again, giving her my whole cock in one straight shot."

"You said 'mount'," I said, laughing.

"I did," he said. "It's a theme, apparently."

I was grinding my open pussy against the underside of Rick's erection. Rick reached up and cupped my breasts with his hands, and I sighed softly. We weren't actually fucking yet, but we were really close.

"Please continue," I said.

"So Erin is down on her hands and knees in the mud, and her wet tangled hair is hanging down in her face and sticking to the back of her sweaty neck. I run my hands over her tight, sweaty body, smearing the mud where it's stuck to her. She arches her spine, lifting her hips, letting me pound her really deep. And she says 'I think I'm ovulating right now, baby. I think I'm fertile.' ... which is a huge turn-on. And I'm like 'Do you want it? Do you want me to make you a mommy?' And she lets out this long desperate groan, and she's like 'I want it sooo bad. Knock me up, baby. Make me pregnant. Put a baby in my belly.'

"I flip her over so she's on her back in the mud, and pin her hands over her head so she's totally open, totally vulnerable. I'm thrusting into her and she's writhing underneath me ... slippery, filthy, desperate. There's this loud smacking noise as my cock works in and out of her dripping hole. Our faces are inches apart and we're staring straight into each other's eyes. And Erin is murmuring 'cum for me, baby ... I'm soooo fertile ... Cum for me ....'"

Rick was casually playing with my nipples as he talked, teasing them harder and harder. I flexed my thighs and rose up, positioning the head of his cock at the entrance to my pussy. Then, slowly, I eased myself down, savoring the feeling of him sliding into me.

"Oh," he said, "Oh ... wow."

"Mmmmm ... yeah."

"Your pussy is ... sublime."

"Would it be okay if I moved a little bit? Would you still be able to finish your story?"

His hands dropped down so they were resting on my hips. "I think so ... yeah."

"Good," I said. I started bobbing up and down -- very slow and relaxed, not taking all of him inside me yet. "Tell me how it ends."

"So," Rick said. "So, we're fucking in the blackberry bushes, and I glance up to check if the hikers have noticed anything, and son of a bitch they're actually looking in our direction! They can't see everything, but they probably can see enough to know something fishy is going on, even if they just think it's an animal in the underbrush. I whisper to Erin 'I think they can see us' and she's like 'I don't care. Don't stop.'

"Erin is like 'I'm so close ... I'm so close ... I want you to cum.' And I can feel her pussy starting to tighten around me. I kiss her hard on the mouth, and she's moaning and her hips are thrusting up against me. And I thrust really deep, the tip of my cock going right up against her unprotected cervix ... and I unload inside her. She's moaning and I'm moaning and I'm filling her pussy up with my cum. I'm impregnating her, I know I am. I'm plowing her fertile field. I'm seeding her.

"When the orgasms finally stopped, we were both sort of stunned. For a long time we just lay there with me still inside her, both us trying to catch our breath."

"What about the hikers?" I asked.

"The next time I checked, they were gone. I guess they decided that Erin and I were just wildlife after all."

"Did you swim back to the mainland?"

"Eventually, yeah. We spent some time washing off in the lake. We were both filthy. There was mud everywhere ... on our faces, in our hair ...."

I was still on top of Rick, slowly riding him. I raised my hips a little higher, then eased down, taking him all the way inside me.

"Oh ... that's good," he said.

"Yeah," I said, starting to move a little faster. "Was that how Erin got pregnant?"

Rick laughed. "Actually, no," he said. "That happened two months later. Just normal sex at home."

"Not muddy exhibitionist sex in the middle of a lake?"

"Not muddy exhibitionist sex ... oh ... oh, wow."

"What?"

"The way you moved you hips just now. It was particularly ... intense."

"You mean like this?" I did it again.

Rick sucked his breath in sharply. "Jesus ... yeah ... just like that."

I took his hand and pressed it to my belly, just above my public hair. "Here, feel," I said. "You can feel the head of your cock."

His eyes widened slightly. "Whoa ... I can."

"You're really hard," I said.

His hand drifted downward, down through my bush, down to where our bodies were joined together. His fingertips brushed against my clitoris, and I shivered with delight.

"You're really hard too," he said smiling.

"Mmmmmm," I said. "Be careful, it's really sensitive."

"It's like a little cock, isn't it? It's got a shaft and a head." Rick teased his finger back and forth across the ridge at the top of my split. "When I do this it's kind of like I'm jerking you off."

"Holy shit," I said.

"Does that feel good? Do you like me stroking your little cock?"

"I wish I could fuck you with it. I wish I could fuck you with it the way you're fucking me."

"Do you want to fuck me with your big hard clit?"

"I want to fuck you with my clit so BAD. I want to ram it inside you and make you scream."

"Jesus," he said. "I wish you could see it. It's totally sticking out from under its hood."

"I can feel it. I can feel you touching it."

What he was doing with his finger was making it hard for me to keep talking. I arched my back and really started riding him then -- long strokes, the swollen lips of my pussy gliding up and down along his long, sweet shaft. He was frigging my stiff clit with one hand and with the other he pulled me down closer to him. I wasn't laying on him; my weight was still on my knees. But I was far enough forward that my tits were hanging down over his face, and he lifted his head off the bed and started kissing them.

"Ooooh, suck them," I moaned. "Suck my titties."

He took my right nipple into his mouth and started sucking. His tongue was teasing the thick blunt tip, his teeth nipping lightly at the base. It was like there was an electrical circuit between my nipple and my clit. There was a live wire running right through the core of me, making me jerk and shudder as I rode his cock. I was slack-jawed with pleasure, my head hanging down, my hair in my face. Abruptly Rick switched from my right breast to my left and I let out a long, desperate groan.

I could feel his hips starting to move. He was rising up off the bed, matching my rhythm. His cock was heavy steel, a rigid bar pistoning in and out of my well-greased tunnel. The taut muscles in my thighs were singing. I could feel my orgasm building in my flexing legs, in the hollow of my pelvis, all up the delicious curve of my spine. My mind had fled, routed by the rush of pleasure flooding into my skull. I was an automatic fuck machine, running entirely on lust and instinct.

"Uh ... uh ... uh ... uh ... uh ... uh ...," I grunted.

Rick was sucking my tits hard while I frantically humped him. And then suddenly I felt him cumming. I hadn't realized how close he was, but all of sudden he was moaning and his cock was pumping as he shot off. For the second time in an hour, he was unloading inside me, slathering my twitchy pussy with his milky seed.

"Oh!" I moaned, "Oh, you just came! I felt you cum! Ohhhhhh!"

And I was cumming too. It was a long shuddering, ragged orgasm, my rhythmic thrusts dissolving into spasmodic thrashing. I buried my screaming face in the pillow. My hands were clutching clawlike at the sheets. My toes were curling, the soles of my bare feet pressed against Rick's twitching thighs as my body tried to take him deeper, and deeper, and deeper inside.

It was a while before I could talk again.

"Oh," I said finally. I was lying on top of him, panting. "Oh God, that was ... that was ... oh God."

Rick ran his hands over my bare back, making me tremble. I was slick with sweat. Both of us were, our naked bodies sliding tight and slippery against each other, the mingled musky scent of sex oozing from our pores. I reared up to look him in the eye, and a single drip of perspiration fell from the tip of my nose and splashed on his right collarbone. He reached up and brushed my sticky hair out of my eyes. Inside me, I could feel his pulse slowing as his rigid member gradually began to soften.

"Are you okay?" Rick said. "You were kind of ... out of control, for a minute there."

"That was ... that was ... wow."

"You screamed when you came."

"I didn't mean to ... I used the pillow ... so no one would hear."

I rose up on my knees and Rick slithered out of me. Curious, I reached down between my legs. My pussy was a swampy, steamy mess. My bush was all sticky and tangled, plastered with his fluids and mine. More was oozing out of me. I scooped two fingers of semen out of my dripping snatch, and smeared it on Rick's sweaty chest.

"Hey!" he said, laughing.

"Look at what a mess you've made of me," I said. "It's only fair that I share."

"I like you like this," Rick said. "'Well-fucked' is a good look for you."

I got up and went into the bathroom to pee. When I turned on the light, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. "Well-fucked" was an apt description. My hair was a shaggy tangle, with bits sticking out in different odd directions. My skin was all shiny and flushed, and my eyes had a bright, manic glow. I looked like I'd just walked off the set of a porn shoot. I lifted my arm, took a whiff, and wrinkled my nose. Apparently, my deodorant hadn't been up to the challenge of a two-hour marathon sex session. I wet a washcloth in the sink and used it to wash my armpits and crotch before sitting down on the toilet to do my business. My piss echoed loudly off the white porcelain.

"Pretend you can't hear that!" I shouted to Rick.

"Isn't it a little late to be acting modest?" He called back.

"I want to retain at least a little of my lady-like dignity!"

I finished, wiped myself off, and walked back to the bedroom. Rick was sprawled on the bed, his thick cock lying across his thigh. It was still shiny from being inside me.

"If it helps," he said, smiling. "That sounded like a very lady-like piss."

Laughing, I grabbed a pillow and hit him with it and he grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me down onto the bed. We wrestled for a minute with me trying to smack him and him trying to stop me, but he was bigger and stronger than I was so I didn't really stand a chance. Eventually I wound up underneath him, with my arms pinned over my head, both of us out of breath and giddy. For a second it looked like he was going to kiss me, even though I'd told him that was off limits -- and for a second I wanted him to. But then he hopped up and walked over to the refrigerator.

"I'm hungry," he said. "Do you want some lunch?"

We sat on the bed and had champagne and caviar on toast. I wasn't used to drinking during the day, and the alcohol made me a little lightheaded. We talked about work for a bit -- how our classes were going, departmental politics, that sort of thing. It was similar to the conversations we had all the time on campus, only this was our first time having it naked.

"So," Rick said, taking a sip of champagne, "I told you about me and Erin. What's the hottest thing you and Greg ever did?"

"Oh God," I said. "I was afraid you might ask that."

"What's wrong?" he said.

"It's ... kinky."

"Ha! Okay, now you have to tell me."

I sighed and took a nibble of toast. "So, we have this thing we do sometimes where we watch porn together on the internet. There's this website where people can post videos of themselves, and we'll lay in bed with the laptop and watch videos of other couples doing it. It's hot in a voyeuristic kind of way."

"Are you dressed or naked when you do this?"

"Naked. One of the things that I really like about this game is watching Greg get aroused when he sees something in particular that turns him on. We'll be watching the screen and all of a sudden something hot will happen, like a girl will start soaping her hairy pussy in the shower, or a girl will be down on all fours getting pounded hard from behind, and he'll start to get hard. His cock will start to fill with blood and it'll get all dark and thick, and I'll take him in my hand so I can feel his pulse throbbing as he stiffens.

"And I'll say something like 'Look at how wet her pussy is.' And he'll say something like 'You can tell she really wants a cock inside her." And we'll talk about what we're watching while I slowly jerk him off, commenting on what the other couple is doing and what it must feel like. Eventually he'll start touching me too, and we'll lay there on the bed masturbating each other while we watch strangers fucking."

"Does he fuck you eventually?"

"Yeah, he fucks me eventually. When we both get really turned on, we'll set the video to loop and put the laptop off to one side so we both can see it. I'll spread my legs for him and he'll get on top of me ... he'll mount me ... and then he'll fuck me really hard. We don't look at each other. We're both watching the screen."

"That's a ... really hot image."

"Do you like thinking about me fucking my husband?"

"Yeah ... I'd love to watch you fuck him."

His eyes flicked down to my pussy. I was sitting cross-legged on the bed, not being modest at all. I knew he was thinking about what I'd look like with a cock inside me.

"However," Rick said. "That not's particularly kinky. Watching porn, I mean. Lots of people watch porn."

"I know," I said. "That's just context. Watching porn together was what initiated the kinky thing."

I took another sip of champagne. I was getting a little tipsy and I could feel a flush rising in my cheeks and spreading across the tops of my breasts.

"So, we're watching this video with this young couple. They're in their early to mid 20's and have this hipster thing going on. The girl has got short dark hair and an eyebrow piercing. She's wearing jeans that ride low on her hips and a tank top and she's got tattoos running down both her arms. The guy is skinny with shaggy blond hair and tattoos of his own. When the video starts, he's already got his shirt off and they're sitting on a battered old couch making out. You can tell its daytime but all the curtains are drawn. There's techno music playing in the background, but not too loud. You can still hear their voices."

"Is someone else filming them?"

"No. It looks like the video camera is on a table or something. It's just pointed at them and it never moves."