Theotherman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Now I want you to go all the way down slowly.” She was happy at least for this one brief chance to be in control of the action. She slowly moved the circle of her mouth down his pulsing shaft, leaving a slick layer of goo where she went. “Stop!” he commanded when her nose was almost buried in his wiry black pubic hair. “Now open your mouth all the way and pull back without touching me.”

It was extremely difficult to open her mouth any wider than it was already open, but by popping out her jawbone (a “double-jointed” trick she had discovered on the elementary school playground) she was able to create a quarter-inch of airspace around the cock to uncouple. She made contact a couple of times on the way, and each time he pulled her hair sharply.

“Quickly now, stick two of your fingers in your pussy and then stick them in your ass.”

“What!?”

“You already used up your questions, Virginia, and I think you heard me anyway.”

“I—I can’t, I just can’t!” she whined, hysterical.

“Okay.”

“What?”

“If you don’t want to stick your fingers in your ass it’s fine with me. But it’s going to hurt a lot more if you don’t.”

“What …” she stopped herself, remembering the rule against questions. Panic raced through her body, horror. She could barely breathe and tiny hairs bristled up all over her. She had never felt so naked and vulnerable and alone.

“Time’s up, Virginia. Lie down on your stomach and spread your ass with your hands.”

Virginia whimpered, blubbered, then began to bawl. “Mark! Don’t let him do this! He’s going to hurt me,” her voice rose to a shriek, “he’s going to kill me!”

Ramon slapped her other cheek, harder this time.

“Mark ain’t gonna help you. He’s the one who asked me to do this.”

She was too frenzied now to even try to ask what the fuck. She wanted to run but she was paralyzed where she sat.

“Get on your fucking stomach. I don’t like to ask twice, Virginia.”

With tears and snot pouring out of her face, and the taste of the precum clinging to the walls of her mouth, Virginia tremblingly assumed the posture she had been ordered into. She whimpered as she pulled her asscheeks apart and felt Ramon’s gaze on her furry anus.

“You’re too slow, I’m all dry now. Better get some juice outta that pussy.” But he found that her pussy had dried up completely since he last checked; the endless blowjob and the terror had quenched her arousal. “Tough break, Virginia. This is going to be about as hard as it possibly could be.”

12