Therapist Ch. 03

Story Info
Explaining what is wrong with me.
1.6k words
3.97
19.8k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KCMary
KCMary
34 Followers

****Warning****

This story contains non consensual sex. This is FICTIONAL and everyone is OVER 18. If you read this story, you have done so at your own discretion.

Beer_tease is the co-author of this story.

*

A week later, I returned to Dr. Alex's office. Kim was there again, with her perky tits jutting out of her low cut blouse. I've thought about women before, though few and far between. However today, Ms. Kim's outfit left me trying to hide the drool that was foaming at the corner of my mouth. After sitting for a few minutes in the waiting room, Kim informed me that the Doctor was ready for me.

I was determined to make sure that I was focused on the real issues that brought me here. I had to push both Kim and that one fantasy with Dr. Alex out of my mind. I wasn't here to find love. I was here to find a "healthy" outlet with my constant sexual attraction to sex, violence, and rock-n-roll. Well, not very much of the latter. I sat on the couch, this time with my back wedged into the corner of the couch, between the cushy arm and leathery back.

Dr. Alex came through the double doors and sat across from me. He put the notepad into his lap and didn't say anything. Just sat there looking at me. I was the first to break my eyes away, like an acknowledging submissive dog. I bit my lower lip and we continued to sit there for what seemed like forever.

Finally, Dr. Alex broke the silence. "How have you been doing since our last session?"

"Fine." Was the short retort that I could muster. I kept my gaze away from his. I couldn't, or wouldn't look him in the eyes.

"That's good to hear. Let talk about the reason why you have set up this appointment. You marked here that you believe your a sexual addict, but yet you've never had sex."

I felt my face flush. I felt the blood rush to my face and the mild ache grow between my legs.

"No, I haven't."

"Say it."

It caught me off guard. Locking me into his gaze. I wasn't sure what he wanted me to say. The question must of run across my face, but yet he offered no further explanation of what he wanted me to say.

And then, it dawned on me. "I'm a virgin."

"Then how exactly do you believe your a sex addict."

"I... I... ummm... ahhh... I... I..." I wasn't sure how to say the words. Fidgeting in my seat, I wasn't sure how to continue, how to put to words what I was feeling, what I wanted, and how I wanted it.

"Do you watch porn?"

"Yes." Fine, he could ask me the questions, and I can provide the answers. Simple, effective.

"Have you ever had Cybersex?"

"Yes."

"Does the thought of sex consistently plague the majority of your thoughts?"

"Yes."

"Thoughts of multiple sex partners?"

"Yes." I felt tears brimming at the edge of my sanity. He was making me feel dirty.

"Voyeurism? Exhibitionism?"

"Yes."

"Do you masturbate, constantly?"

"Y-y-yes." Tears slowly started rolling down my cheeks at the very real possibility that I may really be sex crazed.

"Tell me your typical fantasy."

I wasn't sure where to start, but hell might as well go all out. I was already embarrassed to the core. Worse case scenario, I won't come back and I'll check out one of the female psychiatrist.

I took a deep breath.

Then another.

I looked into his eyes again, and all I could see this time was encouragement. I closed my eyes, and didn't reopen them until the end of my fantasy.

"Well, the ones that I've been having lately, that are getting out of control are typically the fantasies I have that are during class. Lately, I find it hard to concentrate in class. It's starting to effect my grades. I will go to class, and I will try, try very hard to pay attention. But, an attractive classmate, or my teacher and my thoughts will go askew. I'll leave the classroom and go straight to the bathroom."

"As soon as I get into the stall, I slide my pants and panties down, just as if I was going to go to the bathroom. I let my knees fall apart and slide one hand up my shirt under my bra and the other onto my clit, allowing my fingers to work their magic. Closing my eyes, I imagine that one of the boys in my class follow me into the bathroom, and watch me through the slit between the door. I always leave the door unlocked for just this specific situation to occur."

"As I start to reach my climax, the boy opens the door and without a word unzips his pants, pulling out a semi hard cock. I'm in to much shock to remove my hands. Wrapping his hands in my hair, shoves his cock into my mouth and I hear the door latch click shut. I can feel his semi thick cock sliding past my lips, onto my tongue. I'm trying to pull away from him, now using my hands. He shoves my face harder against his groin, and holds me there while his partially hard cock is still in my mouth."

"'Suck it bitch, or I'll make sure these pictures that I have on my phone go out to everyone.' Hoarsely whispering down to me."

"Even in my fantasy, I'm wondering if they are true. With his semi-erect cock still in my mouth, I stop fighting him and start sucking his cock. I swirl my tongue around his tip and slide it down the underside of his shaft. His cock is growing, longer, thicker and harder in my mouth. I try to keep as much of it in my mouth as I can, but it will no longer fit. I try to control my gag reflex and let it slide into my throat, but it doesn't work."

"My classmate laughs and wraps his second hand into the rest of my hair and pulls my face closer to his pelvis. I could feel his cock slowly making its way to the back of my throat. My throat, tried rejecting his cock with my gag reflex, but his persistent cock would not be dissuaded. I tried to relax, but he was not patient he was not waiting to do things at my pace."

"I held my breath to imitate the lack of oxygen that would be flowing into my body. I fantasized about his long thick member slid further into my throat. As I start getting dizzy, I gasp for air, pretending that it's his cock leaving my hungry mouth. He shoves his cock back down my throat, and keeps working it in until my nose is buried against him. Pulling his cock out again, he pushes it all the way down my throat, but instead of pulling it all the way out again, he quickly starts pounding his member down my throat. The ecstasy of his cock sliding in and out of my mouth starts making the tingling ache grow within my vagina. I slide my hand back down between my legs and the other onto my breast to pinch at my nipples."

"Seeing my hand slide down between my legs sends the boy over the edge and pulls his cock out pumping his load all over my face, onto my shirt and onto my exposed legs. Scooping up some of his semen off of my face he then sticks it into my mouth. I saver the taste and roll it around in my mouth. I climax at this point, hearing my own cum drip into the toilet."

"Leaning back against the toilet, I don't feel satisfied, but I feel under control again. I feel like I can go back into class and focus, not worrying about sliding my hands down my pants in the middle of my peers. When I walk back into class, I can feel the smile on my face. The smile at a thought of a boy that had cum all over me, I wonder what kind of embarrassment there would be, but I suppose I wouldn't even notice them because I'd be to busy savoring the taste of cum in my mouth."

"And that is all I can think about. Not about class, but the possibility that he will use those pictures as blackmail later and take my virginity."

I can feel the throbbing ache between my legs as the slow realization of what I had just done, I had just told him something I've never shared with anyone. My panties were soaking through at the thought of how hard his cock is under that notepad as he listened intently at how I masturbate during class. I slowly open my eyes now. Not sure what to expect from him, but only to be disappointed that his pad covers his lap.

Dr. Alex is whipping his pen across his note pad and finally asks me, "What do you expect to get out of these sessions?"

I couldn't even look him in the eye again, as I quietly answered him, "I only want to be able to concentrate in my classes. I'm a good student. I want to be able to go back to being a good student. These dirty thoughts are to distracting. I need you to fix me, to make me normal. To make me not obsessed with sex."

"Okay, well, I'm afraid that is all the time we have today. Why don't we go ahead and schedule you again for next week, same time?"

"Yes, sir." I said, trying not to sound disappointed.

"You can see yourself out right?"

"Next week then." I said as I stood and saw myself out.

KCMary
KCMary
34 Followers