Therapy

Story Info
A couple uses therapy to help them cope with his doubts.
13.3k words
4.45
27.5k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B_Couric
B_Couric
283 Followers

The following is a cuckold themed story with minor male on male contact. It's more psychological than sexual, but there is both.

*****

Jack parked the car in a virtually empty lot, behind the medical office. It was already 7 pm and the daytime medical crowd, general practitioners and blood laboratories had already shut down for the day. Marlene often used this particular general practitioner's office after hours. Both of them were familiar with Marlene, using her earlier for other reasons, including marriage counseling for communication issues and work related stress. Jack joked that she was their life coach, but this was more serious than all the other meetings. He couldn't believe he was going with his wife to discuss sexual issues. How had they had gotten into this position? Trust, love, security, it all hung in the balance and the weight on his shoulders felt enormous.

He looked at his wife and asked if she was ready. She nodded and they held hands briefly before getting out of the car.

The sound of her heels clicking on the cement felt like a ticking clock. The way his heart raced seemed like a ticking clock to a coming bomb blast. The waiting room had all the standard magazines. Jack figured Car and Driver would disappear if waiting rooms ever became a thing of the past. Brenda adjusted the hem of her skirt as she sat, her purse in her lap. She absentmindedly checked herself in a pocket mirror, applying lipstick. Jack wondered why she bothered, although he did recognize it as habit.

They were five minutes early, and could hear Marlene's voice, unintelligible through the door, so they knew she was in, perhaps seeing a patient.

"I'm going to use the ladies room," Brenda put the makeup back in her bag and stood up, smoothing her skirt, and strolled off. Jack gazed at her ass, wishing he hadn't been such a damn fool. He should be in bed with her tonight having the time of his life. A minute later Marlene came out with a client they didn't recognize, thankfully really, and the stranger left, nodding to Jack on the way out. Jack wondered what screwed up problems he had. Marlene looked at Jack and smiled, waving for him to come in.

He greeted Marlene, almost like old friends. He'd shared a lot with her over the years. It was Marlene who gave him the courage to quit a rotten job he'd dreaded leaving a few years before. It was Marlene who helped him understand his passive-aggressive treatment of his wife, she showed him how he was copying his father's treatment of his mother. She'd helped Brenda tremendously, helping her with anger issues. Her step-father had beaten her as a child, and she'd gotten physical with him early in their marriage. Most people would be shocked to realize the problems Jack and Brenda had, but most couples had dark secrets and dirty laundry they didn't want aired. A great many of those couples would never solve their problems, becoming increasingly bitter and resentful, many eventually divorcing, others prisoners in their own home, prisoners of their mistaken attitudes. It was that realization that gave Jack the courage to ask Marlene for help.

Within a minute Brenda came down the hall, a big smile on her face as she greeted Marlene. Jack contemplated the absurdity of the situation. They had some of the worst fights of their marriage in the prior 72 hours. Yet here they were, all smiles and pleasantness. He supposed it was because they had faith in their therapist, but he wondered if this problem was so big that their faith was misguided. He prayed it wasn't.

Jack wasn't a particularly God fearing man, he hadn't attended a regular church service since he was a kid. He couldn't recite bible verses or recite more than seven or eight of the Ten Commandments if asked. Still, he had a habit of praying. It calmed his nerves. He'd prayed this session would work just as he prayed that his mom would make it through cancer treatment. A week ago he prayed his wife's business trip to Los Angeles would be a success and that she would finally go through with his crazy idea. After the first night alone, he'd changed his mind, called her up to call it off and she never answered. He prayed she would. She didn't. Jealous and hurt, he prayed he wouldn't have the thoughts and desires that led him to this moment. He'd prayed for that before, especially when his wife got angry with his pleadings and rejected it, before the seed of his idea took root and she gave in. No matter how hard he prayed, his feelings never went away.

All three took separate seats. Marlene didn't use a couch like in the movies. Just three comfortable chairs, a mismatch of heavily padded recliners that helped therapist and clients alike relax as they sank in to tell their stories, calm their nerves.

Marlene looked at both of them as they sat down, a notebook in hand. Jack looked over at his wife whose tight smile belayed the nervousness they both now felt. They were going to spill secrets. Embarrassing secrets. For Brenda the secrets were newer, for Jack they were secrets that had plagued him since he was a teenager with his first girlfriend.

They made small talk, marveling that they hadn't used Marlene for at least five years, Marlene seemingly pleased to hear how they seemed to manage their careers and solved their earlier problems. "Okay," Marlene said, getting down to business, "We haven't seen each other in a while, what brings you two here today?"

Jack looked at Brenda who looked back nervously at her husband and said, "Can you go first?"

Jack nodded. "Okay," he started, his voice already trembling. He cleared his throat. "Okay," he repeated, "we have a really weird issue. We need your advice," he paused again trying to control the waver in his voice. No matter how many times he thought about this moment, nothing could prepare him for the reality of it. "It's, umm, sexual in nature."

"Go on," Marlene was calm, her warm smile inviting. She was older, at least in her late 50's by Jack's estimate.

"Okay, well, on the surface I'd say we are here because I'm an idiot. I, umm, well for a while, a long time really, I've been pestering my wife regarding a fantasy I've had."

Brenda chimed in, "Years."

"Yes, years. I first brought it up when we first met, so it's not like this is a surprise to her," now Jack felt stupid, trying to say it in such a way that it sounded dignified and maybe even put some of the blame on Brenda, his shaky delivery not helping. "Basically I asked her to have sex with another man."

He exhaled as he said it. He couldn't believe the words had left his mouth and that somebody beside his wife now knew. Deep down he'd been dying to discuss it with somebody sympathetic for years. He still wondered how sympathetic Marlene would be. He looked at Marlene and he face turned quizzical, as if waiting for more information. He turned to his wife who kept her mouth shut and just nodded back at him, unwilling to save him.

In the end it was Marlene that saved him, "Did she have sex with somebody else?"

"Yes," Brenda surprisingly answered for him. "Last week." Her smile broke and she used her pinky to wipe away a tear forming in the corner of her right eye, her long lacquered pink nail pointing to the ceiling as she did so. Jack wasn't surprised she was so emotional, but it did affect him, the tears wanting to spread from wife to husband.

"Yes," Jack said, and paused to compose himself. It hurt him to see his wife in this sort of pain. "And well, we've been arguing about it ever since," he looked at Brenda who shrugged, embarrassed at the tear, "but I love her so much," and tears formed in Jack's eyes. He felt ridiculous, but Brenda reached out and he leaned over and took her hand. "I'm sorry, this is just so complicated."

"That's an understatement," Brenda tried to be perky as she said it, but she looked away, as if ashamed to show her funny side, but Jack laughed at her joke if for no other reason than to be supportive.

"Well, I'm encouraged at your positive tone to one another," Marlene's demeanor had shifted from happy, welcoming host, to the therapist, the helper.

Brenda broke in, "Oh, it's been horrible this week."

"I know," Jack said guiltily.

"Okay, well, before we get into that, can you tell me what happened? It's important to understand context with something like infidelity."

Infidelity, the word hurled like a brick into Jack's consciousness. His penis stirred and he shifted to try and make it go away. "Where to begin. This is a good question," he paused, "okay, here are the basic facts. For years I've brought up the idea of Brenda having sex with other men."

"And this is what you wanted correct?" Marlene asked.

"Yes," Jack admitted, butterflies in his stomach, "I find it very arousing. I trace it back a long time. So basically I've asked her to have sex with other men. We've incorporated the idea into our sex life." Jack looked at Brenda and she nodded in agreement. "Brenda has played along more or less, but for a long time she told me she didn't want to do it for real. I pestered her. Long story short, this year she met somebody at work and her mind started to change. I encouraged it, of course."

Again he looked at Brenda for affirmation and she nodded, saying "He wouldn't let it go."

"This is true, I admit it," Jack said, "But I thought it would be good for her, that she'd feel lucky to be able to do something like this with my permission." Jack realized he was getting defensive, but couldn't help himself.

"Woah wait," Marlene broke in. "It's not fair to project on Brenda what she should feel."

"Thank you," Brenda murmered.

"I'm sorry. Where was I? Oh yeah, so last week she had a business trip in Los Angeles. This guy, Mark," if only Mark could see us now, Jack thought, "He was going to be there. Well Brenda and I agreed she would meet up with him there. She did." Jack stopped, as if the story was finished.

"But what happened then? What made you two so upset?"

"He tried to call it off. But I didn't call it off," Brenda answered.

Marlene put her pencil down. "The both of you agreed on this but then your husband tried to back out."

Both of them nodded.

"Why wouldn't you call it off? Don't you think he might be deserving of a second chance if he changed his mind?"

"If it was the only time, sure, but he's done this before," Brenda answered. Marlene nodded in understanding and looked at Jack.

"I sat at home after she left and it drove me crazy. That night was pure torture. I just couldn't handle the reality. The next day I tried to call her and text her, but she didn't respond. I just got angry. When she finally called me back, she told me not to worry, nothing had happened. That was a lie."

"I'd already done it," Brenda admitted, "But he was acting crazy. I didn't want him to be upset."

"How did you find out she'd already had sex with Mark?" Marlene addressed Jack.

"She umm, told me."

"You're not even making sense," Brenda rolled her eyes.

"Let's let Jack explain, and then you can tell it from your point of view."

"Honestly, I almost can't explain any of it. I'm not even sure why we are arguing. I mean, I know why, but I don't know how we got to this point."

"Is it the infidelity that bothers you or the lie?"

"It's the stress. The whole situation. When she did it, I was terrified." Jack gripped the armrests and closed his eyes, leaning back.

"Brenda, why don't you tell us your point of view."

Brenda looked at Jack, his eyes still closed. She cleared her throat. "Okay, it's a long story. It's not just about what happened or who said what this week. It's deeper."

"This is true," Jack interjected, his eyes still closed. "Go ahead, I'm sorry. Just tell her everything. I can't."

"Years ago when we first met, we had a pretty normal courtship. We dated, I got interested in maybe living with him, and I knew he was the one I wanted to marry." Jack smiled as he listened.

"One day we are at a restaurant. I'm telling him about a vacation I was going to take with my girlfriends. We were going to rent a beach house in Panama City beach for spring break. As I'm talking to him about it, I notice he gets this look in his eyes. It's hard to explain, but his demeanor changed. And then he tells me something that I never expected. He says that if I got drunk and did something stupid, like be with another guy, he told me he wouldn't get mad." She looked at Marlene who just nodded. Jack still had his eyes closed, and opened them after an uncomfortable silence.

"Sorry," he said, "It's like I want to crawl away and hide. I can't believe we are telling you this Marlene."

"You can't solve problems if you hide them," Marlene answered kindly.

Brenda continued, "I went to Florida. I had a fun time, but I didn't do anything stupid, like he mentioned, but I kept thinking about it. Maybe I would have if the situation was right, but I didn't. I wanted to get married and I didn't really believe him. To be honest, when he mentioned it, I thought he was more telling me so I'd understand he'd forgive me if I did something wrong, but after a while I realized that wasn't really his point."

"He asked me if anything happened, and I told him nothing happened, and he kind of dropped it."

"I had to fight to repress it," Jack chipped in.

"Well we get married, and we go on a honeymoon in Mexico. It was one of those beach resorts on the Yucatan. Where they have all those old Mayan ruins? It was great. Well when we are there I get to talking to this other guy. You know, around the pool, that sort of thing. He was there with his friends. I told him I'd just been married, but he didn't seem to care. I could tell he liked me, he was checking me out, and fetching me drinks. Jack wasn't really around. I thought maybe he was taking part in some event on the beach, like volleyball or something. That was pretty normal, but he was gone a long time.

I couldn't find him and so I went to eat lunch without him. I was a little upset, but this guy asked me if he could join me and I didn't feel super comfortable, but I didn't want to rock the boat, so we went. We go in and get our food and we are talking, and all of a sudden I see Jack. He's alone, at a table in the corner. Almost like he'd been hiding out. When our eyes met he sheepishly waved at me. I was like what the fuck? I was upset. Here I was on my honeymoon, some guy was chatting me up, and I wanted to be with my husband, who's clearly acting bizarre.

I excused myself and finally ditched the guy, and I go over to Jack. When I ask him what he's doing, he tells me it looked like I was having a good time, he didn't want to interrupt. Honestly it felt creepy. It was my honeymoon. So we leave, and he's all over me. He's really, really, um, horny," Brenda felt weird saying the word around Marlene, "and we go back to our room."

Marlene scribbled notes. Jack felt odd, having this part of his history laid bare. He felt something like simultaneous shame and relief. He was glad Marlene hadn't interrupted and berated him, even if that did seem extreme or illogical for her to do.

"We get back to the room, and we start to have sex. And as we are having sex, he tells me to turn over and put my face into the pillow, and I do, and then he tells me to imagine it was the stranger having sex with me. I couldn't believe it, but it clicked. Jack got off on other guys hitting on me."

"It's not that simple," Jack interrupted, but Marlene gave him a calming shush, and asked Brenda to continue.

"Yeah, it's that simple," Brenda retorted. "I played along with it that one time, but afterward I asked him not do to it again. I didn't want him leaving me with strange men. I expect my husband to want me, to be jealous and desire me, not give me away."

Jack's stomach churned as she said it and he winced.

"He tried to bring it up again during sex, we had sex every day, but I ignored him.."

"She told me she didn't want it, I stopped. I didn't do it all the time."

"Well I remember you did it a few times. Anyway, it kind of ruined our sex on our Honeymoon."

"I feel like an idiot for that," Jack admitted.

"Well hold on a second," Marlene jumped in. "Our sexual fantasies are not good or bad. You have to bring them up sometime to your spouse or they may stay bottled up inside. That doesn't mean you are an idiot."

Jack was pleasantly surprised at her words.

"Okay," Brenda smoothed out the hem of her dress and re-crossed her legs. It occurred to Jack that if Marlene was an older dyke she probably got a pretty good view up Brenda's skirt, and he chuckled at his own thought. The two women looked at him and he apologized and said he just had a weird thought and asked Brenda to continue. She raised an eyebrow at him.

"We've been married for five years now. Maybe three years ago I come home and he's bought me this sex toy,"

"Oh shit," Jack said, knowing where this was going. Again he apologized, saying the story made him uncomfortable but she should continue.

"It's not a bad sex toy. It's like this vibrator that kind of rotated at the tip. It was actually pretty cool, I never saw anything like it before" Brenda giggled, unable to help herself.

"Only the best for you honey," and both of them laughed. Marlene looked wryly at them.

"Okay, so he brings home this vibrator dildo thing, and one day we try it out, I'm not really into doing it by myself."

"You don't masturbate?" Marlene asked.

Brenda looked uncomfortable, "Uh, no? Is that bad."

"No, it just gives me a better context," Marlene answered.

"Should I?" Brenda was curious as to her opinion.

"That's up to you," Marlene smiled back.

"Okay, where was I. Oh, the sex toy. So I'm laying back and he's you know, um, using it on me. And he starts telling me how it's this big penis, you know, and how he wants me to have sex with a big, hard penis."

Jack's real penis started to harden.

"Of course, I knew where he was going with it, but it felt really nice, so I played along. I pretended it was another man's penis and it just filled me up and made me feel really good. I actually had a really nice orgasm."

"Not just really nice," Jack corrected.

"Yes, it was, um, maybe the best orgasm I ever had. I couldn't' stop thinking about it."

"Neither could I," Jack said.

"Well it became really important to our sex life. I tried to use it myself, but it just wasn't the same unless Jack did it. It's hard to explain."

"Well you obviously care about your husband. You know what they say about sex being mostly mental," Marlene noted.

"I guess. So everything was great for a couple of weeks."

"Longer than that," Jack said. "Six months."

"Okay, great for you maybe, but okay, not weeks but months, anyway, Jack starts bringing up the idea again, of me and another man. He tells me I should have sex with other men to experience similar orgasms, that he'd enjoy it if I was happy, which I think is bullshit. I could be unhappy but if I had sex with another guy, he'd get turned on." She seemed angry all of a sudden.

"I was just looking to improve things," Jack said, and he meant it.

"That may be," Marlene said, "But sometimes we don't see it from our spouse's point of view."

Jack didn't like that comment.

"This time I didn't tell him to stop. We were having fun. I started to tease him back, I wanted to keep this as fantasy only, but I'd allow myself to act like I was having sex with other people when we were in the bedroom. He'd use the vibrator thingy and I'd get off and then he'd have sex with me and come very quickly. It worked for us."

Jack swallowed. He knew where the story was going now.

"After that I had a high school reunion," Brenda continued. "Ten years, and I knew my ex-boyfriend would be there," she cleared her throat, "I started to wonder if maybe I could get back with him temporarily. Maybe even, you know, have sex with him."

B_Couric
B_Couric
283 Followers