Therapy

Story Info
Dr. Sutra helps Jay with his unusual condition.
2.2k words
4.37
27k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am glad you agreed to see me. I think you can help me." Jay felt the all too familiar swelling begin and he had to shift on the leather couch.

"I confess I was fascinated by your email. Please, begin where you like. Tell me again what has you so troubled." Dr Sutra said. She leaned back in her chair and got ready to take notes. She glanced over to make sure the recording was running, keeping an audio log of the session.

"I am not sure how to begin." Jay said quietly, with an embarrassed tone.

"No need to fell ashamed here Jay. I am here to help you. Nothing you can say will shock me, nor will it lessen my opinion of you. It takes a strong man to admit he needs help." Dr Sutra said with quiet but firm tones. "Will it help if I ask you some questions?"

"Yes, I think so." Jay said, moving his leg slightly, making room.

"Based on your email, you have a physiological condition brought on by what you feel is an obsession. You you can't stop thinking about your penis, is that correct, and because of that you are in almost a constant state of sexual arousal? How do you think this started, and about when?"

"Well, i sent away for a program designed to enlarge...well you know, my...penis..and well, it worked, but it took three years to get it to work, and it that time I had to manually exercise my.. my.. penis. I was handling it a lot, and when I wasn't, I wanted too. The program worked better that I thought it ever would, too good. Women I dated got fearful when they saw it." Jay took a shaky breath.

"It's okay Jay, take your time, you are my only appointment today. You are doing fine." Dr Sutra crossed her leg she skirt sliding up her calf a bit.

"Well, they were afraid of my.. er.. my.. "

"Jay, does the word 'peeniis' bother you?" Dr. Sutra deliberately said the word slow, drawing it out just a bit to see Jay's reaction. He squirmed on the couch, and the Dr. could see his condition was manifesting itself. His penis was growing in his jeans. She could see the thick bulge along his thigh. My, she thought, he is large. "If the word bothers you, we can call it something else. What do you normally call it?"

"Cock.. I really like the word cock." He shifted again on the couch.

"That is fine. Please go on. Tell me how the women's reaction to your...cock made you feel. You said they showed fear. Why do you think that is?"

"Well part of it was the appearance, I am sure. It is huge, and gets very red, almost purple and throbs visibly. My big angry cock, throbbing. That was part of it, I am sure." Jay's hand drifted to his crotch. Dr. Sutra was pretty sure he was not aware he was doing it. "Another part of it was my relationship with my cock. When it was out I would stroke it in front of them. Try and get the women to kneel before me while I held it and rubbed it on their faces, all the while telling them over and over to 'love my big cock' oh yes..." Jay had his hand wrapped around his bulging lump in his jeans.

"Jay, would like to take your cock out?" Dr. Sutra asked, already knowing the answer. "We can be open here. What ever happen here is held...in the strictest confidence." She paused at the word held, uncrossing her legs before going on.

Jay looked over at her, saw her sitting there, and older woman in a conservative suit that hid her figure. She sat demurely in the chair, looking at him coolly. She looked him in the eye. "It is important for you to feel comfortable. It taking out your cock and handling it will help with that, then please do." She said matter-of-factlcy.

"well, uh...okay." Jay unzipped his fly and slid his cock out of the opening. It was still only semi erect and was at least 8" long and thicker that Dr Sutra's wrist. Once it was out the balls followed. His scrotum was all loose and stretched for handling, but she could see that his testicles were also very large, each the size of a golf ball. They flopped out and hung down because his sack was so loose. As soon as his genitalia were free from his jeans, both Jay's hands went right to his cock and gripped it savagely, squeezing hard at the root of his member and forcing his hands up the long shaft without loosing his grip, forcing a huge amount of blood up into the exposed head of his circumcised cock. A thick rivulet of precum ran out as down over his fist and his fat head filled with blood and swelled to the size of an apple, although it was more purple than red. The motion of his hands stretched his cock to over a foot in length and it stayed that long, now fully engorged with blood.

"You see," Jay went on. "It is huge, and I think about it all the time." He had released it with one of his hands and savagely yanked on his balls by the sack, pulling them far out from his body. It was then that Dr. Sutra noticed that he was shaved smooth.

"Jay, I see why the size would be an issue. Tell me more about your feelings about your cock, and please be sure to mention your testicles as well."

"Balls..call them my Balls..." Jay rasped as he continued to Savage his huge cock and bloated sack"...balls or cum sack...oh yes..cum sack."

Jay was in a state of arousal and Dr. Sutra had a felling they were making progress. He needed him to resort to the behavior to he was describing to properly diagnose his condition.

"Very well Jay. Tell me about your fixation with your fat throbbing cock and your bloated cum sack." Dr. Sutra observed Jay's handling of his over sized organs and felt a stirring despite her attempts to remain professional.

"I go to drive through with it hanging out of my shorts so the girl at the window can see..." Jay continued to stroke himself.

"Jay, do you ever get the feeling that what you are doing is dirty. That you are committing a crime when you show your cock to strange women?" Dr Sutra was beginning to get an idea about his condition, just based on his constant attention to his monster cock.

"Oh yes, I fell so bad, but I get so hard when I do it. After I do that I drive home with the hot food and rub the greasy heat all over my thick shaft."

"What else do you do to your huge throbbing cock." She was using his language because she wanted him to loose control, to get into the state he is speaking of. "What other painful things do you do to it?"

"Sometimes I'll pour hot wax on it, of hit it with a stick." He was mauling it brutally now, and swinging his balls around by the sack, and breathing very hard. His eyes were glazed over.

"Jay, when I woman does touch your hot cock, or holds your heavy drooping balls, how does that feel?"

"I do not feel satisfied. I can barely feel it."

"Jay, I think you have penis apathy. That is too say, your cock is no longer as sensitive as it once was and requires more extreme stimulation to feel satisfied. I would like to perform a few simple tests to confirm my diagnosis. Do you agree?"

"Yes Doctor. Anything to help my condition."

"Very well. Please remove your fist from your cock and release you bloated balls."

"Oh, I do not want to let go...I love stoking it..." He whined.

"Do it, or you will get no help from me." She said firmly.

"oh..okay" he sad sadly and released his giant dick. It still pointed straight up.

"Good, now your balls."

He let go and they flopped down across his thigh.

"Excellent, now, I am going to do a couple of simple tests."

She stood and walked over to the couch. She stood at it s head so he was looking up at her from below.

"Tell me what do you see?" she asked as she stood over him.

"I see you standing over me."

"Good." She removed her jacket, underneath she was wearing a form fitting blouse. Jay then noticed that her tits were very large and her nipples were erect.

"Now, Jay, what do you see." Dr Sutra asked. Jays huge dong lept and bucked, throbbing. A steady stream if jizz was flowing out and dripping onto his shirt.

"I see your huge tits and stiff nipples.

"Very good. I am now going to unbutton my blouse. How does that make you feel?" She bean to undo her blouse.

"OH god...let me touch my cock. I want to hold it...you are making me so hard." Dr. Sutra could see the veins bulging on his massive member.

"No, just tell me how knowing you are going to see my tits makes you feel."

"Like I am going to cum in quarts." Jay rasped.

"Good." she said as she finished unbuttoning her blouse. She took off her bra at the same time and her 38DDD breasts fell out, capped by large nipples sticking way out.

"Now you see how big my titties are." She said, still standing over him, cupping her big heavy breasts and tweaking her nipples. "How are you doing Jay?" She asked.

All Jay could do was look and concentrate on not touching his cock.

"Now Jay, time for another test. Don't be alarmed." Dr Sutra drew up her chair and sat next to Jay and reached out and grabbed is cock at the base. She stroked it lightly and there was no visible change.

"You see Jay, you have handled your cock so much, you have desensitized it." With that she gripped it brutally at the base, wound up and slapped it with all her might. It barely gave.

"Ahh... YESSS!" Jay cried out.

"Your big cock requires severe abuse for you to feel pleasure." she went on as she continued to slap it back and forth while her big tits jiggled and swayed. Slap slap SLAP.

"I can see we have our work cut out for us." She said while she flogged his big dick.

"Oh god Doctor, you are going to make me cum." Jay moaned out.

"Yes Jay, I am beating your big cock, spray your hot cum all over my massive tits. Shoot your spunk on my bouncing boobs."

SMACK SMACK

She dug her long nails in at the base of his cock and that is all Jay could take. The first gout of ropey cum shot four feet into the air and landed In Dr. Sutra's hair, She aimed his big dick right at her tits and each hot ropey spurt splashed, but clung, coating her in his sticky goo. This went on for more that a minute while Jay writhed and moaned.. Finally the gouts stopped and jay fell back. His big dick was still standing straight up.

"Jay, your real desire is not to have your cock worshiped, but abused. What other kinds of abuse will help I wonder?" She stood and reached under her skirt, removing her panties.

"Let's find out, shell we?" She went again to the head of the couch, lifted her skirt and straddled his head, sitting right down on his face. She then let go the skirt and grabbed his head and sat on his face, grinding her pussy on his face, not giving him any control, or choice for that matter.

"Lick my pussy you fucking freak." She said in a brutal tone. "Do it and maybe I will let you come up for air after you make me cum." She continued to use his face as a sex toy, grinding her pussy all over his faced and mouth.

"OH YES, That is it, you do like abuse, don't you Jay?"

"Mpf PFhder." Jay mumbled.

From her position, Dr. Sutra could see that Jay's Cock had returned to its full glory and was pointing strait at her. She leaned over and bit down on it as she started to cum on Jay's face.

Jay went wild. His cock erupted in another furious series of gouts of hot sticky cum. Dr Sutra swallowed as much as she could.

After a while she stood and released his dick from her teeth. She saw that she had broken the skin with her savage bite. She went to her desk and got a bottle of rubbing alcohol and poured it over the wound. Jay cried out in pain and his dick jumped to it full size once again.

"Oh Doctor." He moaned. "can you help me?" Jay asked pitifully.

"Yes Jay, I can, but it will take many sessions of very unconventional therapy," Dr Sutra smiled. "At least twice a week."

* If you liked this story let me know. And tell me, what should Jay's next treatment be?