Therapy Ch. 02

Story Info
He gives in for his second session with Dr. Rivers.
1.9k words
4.54
19.8k
22

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeb22
jeb22
858 Followers

The first week of his therapy with Dr. Rivers was definitely an adjustment. She asked that John start to keep a record of when he had the thoughts and fantasies that had brought him to see Her in the first place. What was the fantasy about? Who was the focal point of the fantasy? How did he feel while he was thinking about it? He was to briefly answer the questions each time and compile them in an email to Her daily.

She did not always respond, but when one of the fantasies involved Her, there would be a responding email. She would ask him questions about how it made him feel and if it was more intense than his other fantasies. She would ask him if how strongly he desired to act out the fantasies and if he was getting aroused thinking about being at Her feet again.

At first, he balked at the questions and wondered what good this was doing to help him, but She always had a reason for Her questions. It was to draw out the side of him that wanted these things. Having one focal point and making it more real would allow him to finally uncover the cause for it. She told him this was where the trust in Her was most important and that he needed to be honest with Her and himself in order to get through this.

She had also given him a sound file to listen to that would help him with his breathing exercises and allow him to relax. She also let him know it would allow him to feel more comfortable being open with Her in their sessions. He listened to it each night before he went to sleep and found it actually allowed him to get to sleep much faster than he was accustomed to.

Her final instruction for him was to try and not bring himself to orgasm unless She thought it necessary as part of his therapy. Her reason was that he needed to give up the control of his gratification to Her, so She could help him discover what was at the root of his 'dark' fantasies. This was definitely the most difficult part of the therapy for him. It was almost embarrassing to him that he felt like asking Her several times in the first week to please let him cum. He found himself thinking that he should just do it because he wanted to. The thought of failing in his therapy in the very first week kept him chaste, at least until he could speak about it with Her in their second session.

At times the week seemed to drag on but finally he was back in the waiting room of Her office turning the knob to the door that led him back to Her. When he entered She was sitting in the chair next to the white leather couch he had been on during their first session. She was wearing a form fitting gold dress with matching gold heels. The light from the windows made her bare, tan legs seem to glow softly in the light.

She was smiling at him when his eyes drifted back up to Her face, "hello John, please excuse my attire but I have a function right after our session and won't have time to change." She motioned towards the couch, "as I said time is short and the second session is always vital in order to review your therapy assignment and make sure you are on track going forward. Please lay down so we can get started."

He walked over and situated himself on the couch, so he was again facing Her as he had the previous week. She did not get into any pleasantries before starting in with questions, "so did you have any trouble with your assignments? I enjoyed reading your fantasy descriptions for the week by the way."

He wasted no time in getting to his biggest gripe, "I am definitely having trouble with this whole no orgasm thing."

She nodded Her head in apparent understanding, "John that is always the toughest thing to get past. You have had control of it your whole life. You are used to getting your own way in most areas, if not all areas of your life, aren't you?"

"Well...I guess so," he began before She plowed on.

"That is the key to this whole thing John, giving up control once in a while. You have to have enough trust in others to give up some control once in a while knowing that it is necessary to place trust in some people or some person. You have to have this trust if you are ever going to allow yourself to be vulnerable to someone. That is true control John. The power to let yourself go and give in to the care of someone else. It is no mean feat." She uncrossed and re-crossed Her legs drawing his eyes to them again. They were tan, smoothly and shapely, "why don't we start taking some breaths John. Just do some deep breathing like you have been practicing."

He did as She asked and was surprised to find how quickly he began to feel that relaxing feeling tingling through his body, "that's right John. Just focus on the soft glow of My legs as you breathe in and feel your eyes already getting heavy. You are already noticing how well the training is working to help you relax. Just breathe and relax and start to feel our trust breaking down those walls. Feeling relaxed and as the walls start to fall. Feel that vulnerability you are exposing. It is tied to your arousal John. You might describe it as a feeling of weakness John, but it is actually your own vulnerability."

He listened to her words and just enjoyed looking at Her and the way Her words seemed to relax him even more. His eyes were getting, "so heavy now John. So sleepy and vulnerable here with Me. A woman you can finally trust John. I can help you relax and help you with your problems. Help make you better John. I can help make you stronger."

His eyelids closed with a snap of Her fingers and a wave of deep, relaxing pleasure washed over his body, "so relaxed now John. My words become more and more relaxing every time you hear them. My presence alone has started to become relaxing and hypnotic to you. You feel so much more open when you are with Me. So much more eager to hear My voice and listen to My suggestions."

The words played through his mind but his conscious mind held on to very few of them as She spoke, "why don't we start with one of your fantasies about Me John. I loved to read about you imagining I was your girlfriend. A girlfriend who you couldn't say no to. You would try to say no to Me John and then I would use your weakness to get what I want. I know how to make you vulnerable and then exploit you to get what I want."

In his mind he could see the fantasy playing out, only now he saw Her in the gold dress and heels. "You try to fight it John. See yourself telling Me no as I stand in front of you. Then I step to you and you feel My touch. Your eyes take in my body and the way My gold dress fits snugly in all the right places. Your cock is getting hard John thinking about Me. You can't fight it John and the harder your cock gets, the more you get turned on, which makes it so much harder to fight me."

His whole body was tingling in pleasure as he listened to Her speak. "I have freed your hard cock from your pants and gotten you on your back John. I straddle your hips John and your body is on fire. How can you fight something you want so badly John? You have always fought this John which is why you want it so bad now. You want me so bad now John. Your cock gets hard when you think about Me doesn't it John?"

A quiet "yes" came from his mouth. "That's right John. I make your cock so hard and it makes you get all foggy doesn't it?"

This time his head simply nodded gently, "that's right John. Straddling your hard cock you can almost feel My hot sex swallowing your cock and start sliding up and down. Your body is on fire with lust as I ride you and tell you how you are going to give Me what I want. You can't say no to Me now, can you John?"

"Nooo," came out in a gasp as he felt his cock throbbing in his pants. Her words described things that he could feel in his mind, "My hot sex taking over your cock John. My sex is too much for you John. Yessss John," She hissed softly as his cock pulsed and he panted, caught in the fantasy She was making play out in his mind. "Ohhhh your cock is giving in to My sex John. Giving in to Me John. It's going to be My cock John. Feel it start to give in to Me John. Feel the weakness washing over you as you give in to My sex sliding up and down on your cock. Feel the walls crumble John and give your cock over to Me."

The fire of lust electrified his whole body and his mind was a fog. He felt Her words in his very core. The weak feeling pulled him down into the lust and frenzy even more. It felt like there was a tenuous hold on something, he was not sure what and then, "feel it slipping away John. Feel the lust and My hot sex stripping the last bit of control of your cock. Last bit of control over you John."

He started moaning as a rush flowed from his crotch and lit up his whole body, "yes John. Giving in to all the yummy pleasure. Pleasure that only I can give you John. Let it pulse through you."

The orgasm continued for almost a minute and She continued speaking to him. Telling him how this was what it felt like to finally give up control and be vulnerable to someone he could trust. The rest of Her words became lost to him until he heard, "2...noticing the room around you...and 1 coming back awake."

His eyes opened, and She was the first thing he saw and it caused a slight stirring in his crotch as he looked at Her. She smiled at him, "and that is why it is better to let Me tell you when to cum and when not to cum John."

His hand reached down and he felt that the front of his pants was indeed damp. While it may have been a fantasy his orgasm was real. She laughed softly, "you can wash up in the bathroom before you leave. Sorry but that is one of the 'side-effects' of your treatments with Me. It won't l be a problem will it?" She smiled at his silence, "I didn't think so."

She stood up and he sat up on the couch enjoying watching Her walk away from him towards Her desk and pick up a pocketbook that matched Her outfit. "Don't forget your assignments and I will see you same time next week."

He just sat there wondering what he had gotten himself into as he watched Her walk out the door.

jeb22
jeb22
858 Followers