Therapy Ch. 06

Story Info
The endgame.
1.8k words
4.66
13.4k
15

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeb22
jeb22
861 Followers

John heard the door open and shut as he worked in the kitchen. She should be arriving home from Her workout and he was preparing a post workout snack in anticipation of Her arrival back home. Per Her routine She would likely take a shower and then wait for him to serve Her in the living room. That was his life these days. When he was not at work, earning a living to help support Her, he was entrenched in the daily routines of making sure all Her other needs were met.

The times that his mind would bring up thoughts of how ridiculous and pathetic he seemed to himself were getting less and less frequent. Anytime his thoughts drifted to Her he felt his body tingle and his cock stir and once that cycle started it was hard to get himself out of the mental loop. It had been months since he had truly refused Her anything. Most of the time, She need not even ask him as he was learning more and more to anticipate what She wanted. As he thought of how happy She would be when She walked into the kitchen seeing him preparing something for Her his cock quickly became engorged.

"Hello pet," the sound of Her voice made his cock twitch as he put the finishing touches on Her meal. "Is that for me pet?" She asked walking into the kitchen and brushing past him to look at the small meal sitting on the counter. As She past him Her hip brushed against his cock. The feel of the black spandex pants rubbing along the head of his cock caused him to shudder and he had to breathe in deeply to regain his composure. He rarely wore clothes in the house anymore. She preferred him naked, but on occasion She asked him to wear some boxer briefs or other tight-fitting underclothes. On one occasion She slid some of Her own panties up around his waist and proceeded to giggle over the next few hours and kept commenting how silly he looked in a thong with his hard cock pushing up against them as if trying to get out after all the years it had spent trying to get into women's panties. He did not relish the experience but had little choice in the matter.

She turned and smiled up at him with a knowing look in Her eye, "I'm going to get a shower and you can bring it to Me in the living room if you would like." She turned and started to walk out of the kitchen. He could not keep from watching Her retreating body in the tight black spandex pants and snug pink exercise top. His hard cock aching as he watched the sensual movement of Her body. A body he so desired to caress and even take for his own. At the beginning he may have had the strength to do it, but She had spent months tearing down his resolve until he was a shadow of his former self.

It took him a few moments to remember what he was doing after She walked out of the kitchen and he put the finishing touches on the meal and went into the refrigerator to get a drink to pair with it. Selecting a bottle of vitamin infused-water he gathered the plate of food and walked into the living room. Next to the white leather couch was a maroon divan chair She liked to sit in and read at night or even watch television to help Her unwind. A small table sat separating the two furniture pieces which is where he placed the meal.

Stepping back, he took a stance in front of the divan chair with his hands behind his back waiting for Her to return from Her shower. He only waited a few minutes before She walked into the living room wearing a black silk robe that hung down to mid-thigh. He stared lovingly at Her tan legs as She walked across the room. His cock, which had started to soften quickly came back to full attention. She walked past him and again let Her hip rub along his cock. He knew She loved teasing him which made the act even more arousing to him because he knew She was pleased.

She slowly lowered Herself into the chair and then reached over to take the plate and set it in Her lap. Looking up at him Her face took on an inquisitive look, "So tell Me pet, do you still have fantasies about taking Me? Ravishing my body with mind blowing sex?"

His cock twitched when the images flashed through his mind. How bad he wanted Her was beyond words, but he found he was able to reply, "all the time Domina."

"You can't act on your impulses though can you?" He was not sure if it was a statement or a question, so he merely shook his head in the negative.

Taking a bite of the food She began chewing seeming to contemplate something. "Why do you think that is pet?"

"I...I think...You've gotten in my head Domina...I can't seem to do much anymore without thinking of if it makes You happy or not." His body shuddered as he continued, "I want You so badly and dream of it but without Your permission..." he trailed off leaving the words hanging in the air.

She giggled softly, "well for now you have My permission to get on your knees and start stroking My cock as a reward for this lovely meal you prepared." Uncrossing and re-crossing Her legs caused the robe to slip open almost all the way up to Her crotch. The movement of Her legs drew his eyes as he went to the floor and his hand started rubbing up and down his cock. The pleasure was so intense he started taking deep breaths almost immediately.

"Slowly pet," She said covering Her mouth as She chewed, "no cumming. You have been doing so well lately in your chastity. There is no better service to Me than giving up control of your orgasms to Me."

He moaned softly in response to Her words. "Yes pet, feels so much better letting Me handle all that pleasure. I make it so much more intense. No one else can make you feel soooo good." His head bobbed up and down as he stroked acknowledging what She said.

Her head leaned back in the chair as She reflected out loud on his progress, "you were so willful at the beginning pet. You may have even matched wills with Me back then, but I have so weakened you now that you can't refuse Me anything. Your addicted now John. You have an addictive personality, I could tell that from our first session. All I had to do was give you the right drug."

His hand kept stroking looking at Her legs, Her feet, Her everything as She kept talking, "now you are so addicted to Me your mind can't do anything but what it needs to do to get it's fix. Pleasing Me, serving Me, making sure that all My needs are met is now your addiction John. It feels too good to say no anymore."

His mind did could not put together enough thought to even wonder where this was leading. Her words washed over him as he stroked. Stroking, the sound of Her voice, the simplest touch from Her were all that was needed to put him into trance. Was he ever not in a trance anymore? The thought might scare him if he could even focus enough to have it.

"How long has it been John since you felt My hand run up and down My cock?" He knew it had been weeks. She had not touched him since the last time he had seen the collar. He had not even seen the collar since then.

Rather than answer he only moaned softly. His body was trembling as he stroked. He was trained now to stop only when absolutely necessary to keep from orgasming. Should he reach the point of no return he also knew to stop stroking so his orgasm would be ruined. The cum still pumped out of his cock but the rush of euphoria never came with it. Sometimes She even did it as a punishment.

Suddenly something hit the floor in front of him. It was the collar. He looked up into Her eyes as She smiled deeply at him. "Is there something you wanted to ask Me John?"

The thought of Her hand on his cock was too much for him. He told himself how he was basically already Her slave in all but name. He did Her bidding. He could not refuse Her. He even anticipated Her needs. At this point what difference did it make if the collar was on his neck? If the collar was on his neck, he would feel Her touch always. He craved to feel Her touch.

"Please may I wear it Domina?"

Had the pleasure not clouded his senses and his face not been lowered to Her feet he would have seen the look of joy and triumph on Her face. "Are you sure you can handle My constant touch pet?"

"Yes Domina," he moaned.

"Yes Mistress," She corrected.

"Yes Mistress," came his reply.

Sitting up She reached down and picked up the collar before standing in front of him, "stop stroking pet." His hand ceased moving on his cock and came to rest at his side. "When you feel the collar against your skin you will likely be overwhelmed at first. It will take a day or two of getting used to wearing it in constant pleasure and you may even have some uncontrollable orgasms, but soon enough you will learn to control it better. I have tried to help prepare you through chastity, but it only helps so much."

She held the collar up in front of his face as She looked down on him, "are you ready John?"

"Yes Mistress," was his immediate reply.

"I take you now and forever as My slave John. From this day forward you will only be a slave to Me and I will be your everything." The leather was cool as he felt it against his neck and a moment later the waves of pleasure started to wash over him. He could really feel it. Her hand on him. He shuttered as the waves hit him.

"Your all mine now slave. Does it feel good to be My slave?"

"Unh...ye...yes Mis...tress," he managed to get out as the pleasure kept coming in waves. His body shook and he felt the orgasm begin. He could not stop it. It was no longer something he could control as every muscle in his body contracted before he began convulsing. The cum shot out of his cock and his moans came out louder and louder.

"That's it slave. Feel the pleasure that comes from serving Your Mistress. This may happen over and over again during the next couple of days, but soon enough it will seem normal. Your drug is now constantly in your system. Constantly giving you the impulses to please and serve Me slave. My little addicted slave..."

jeb22
jeb22
861 Followers