Therapy Ch. 08

Story Info
The long-awaited ending.
3.9k words
3.72
36.8k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
311 Followers

It had been well over a month since Frank, Debra and David had been together. During this time Frank and Julie had been relentless with their 'training' of Debra. A day didn't go by where she wasn't used, degraded or humiliated by either of them. It was taking a toll on Debra. She had stopped eating regularly and was now down almost twenty pounds. Frank had found it easier to control her by introducing her to cocaine. Now he could tap not only into her submissive nature but her addiction for the white powder made her more willing to perform for him. David was unaware of of this new turn of events, yet knew her work and their marriage was suffering.

As Frank predicted she had come to associate her abasement with her pleasure. She no longer complained or tried to deny Frank or Julie any order they gave. Often times both of them shared her with their friends.

To someone looking in from the outside, Debra had become their slave. Some may call it the 'Patty Hearst' syndrome or link it to some hostage brainwashing scenario. Whatever the case Debra had become what David wanted; a slut. Yet David did not benefit from this metamorphosis.

She virtually ignored him sexually, only responding to his overtures when instructed to do so by Frank. When this occurred it always was some deviant type of sex that she would use her charm and guile to engage her husband into. No more romantic, soft, love making. Now it was public sex, anal sex, golden showers among other things. David enjoyed this but missed his wife. It had to come to an end and he decided to tell Frank it was over.

David invited Frank over their house for dinner, telling him it was time for Debra to know her husband had a hand in her relationship with Frank. Frank advised against it but relented when David said he was telling her no matter what.

Debra wasn't sure why Frank was coming to dinner, David and him had become fast friends since they met that night but she had tried to distance them as much as possible. She was afraid David would find out about Frank. She knew now, she didn't have the will to deny Frank anything.

After David served everyone drinks they sat in the family room and David spoke.

"Debra, there is something I need to tell you. Something I should have explained weeks ago," his voice sounded troubled, "I , well you know how much I always wanted to see you with.."

His voice was cut short by Frank's command, "Slut," he paused and saw Debbie's eyes widen and David's mouth fall open. "If I have to listen to some confession from this wimp husband of yours, I may as well have your lips wrapped around my cock."

He unzipped his pants and fished out his cock. Frank sat on the sofa spreading his legs and gently stroking himself. The room was silent.

"You know what happens when you do not follow my directions immediately! Now strip off everything and crawl like the bitch you are over here."

"Now hold it Frank, I need to talk and you can't think she is going to jump to attention in our own home," David stopped speaking when he saw Frank smile and gesture to Debra who was behind David.

He turned and looked on in awe. She was topless and was skimming her skirt over her hips. She could not look at her husband but she could not refuse Frank. Once nude, she dropped to her knees and began to crawl until Frank's voice rang out again.

"Lower cunt, I want your nipples to drag on the carpet." He looked at David and added, "Don't get any ideas, Davey boy. I would love to knock you all around this room."

Was it fear and intimidation that kept David silent or the vision of his wife crawling like an animal towards Frank. As soon as she reached the sofa, Debra sat up between Frank's legs and made fast work of sucking his now hard member into her mouth.

"Since your husband seems to be speechless, let me continue with his story. Just look up at me with your pretty green eyes and do not remove your lips from my cock. Understand, Slut?"

Debra looked up and nodded her head. Her practiced lips were making slurping sounds that echoed in the room. This was how Frank had taught her; he said a slut should always give a noisy, messy blow job.

"Look at your husband," Debra turned her head slightly and could see the noticeable bulge in his pants. "Here is his wife sucking some guys cock who is about to divulge a secret that may ruin his marriage and he gets a woody." Frank laughed and David felt shame but could not pull his eyes away from her mouth on his prick.

"As you know, Davey here has always wanted you to act the slut while he watched. What you don't know is he engineered this whole thing. Weeks before I ever knew about you Debbie, your hubby and I had met in the gym. When he saw my cock he became crazy about putting us together. The appointment at your office was set up on the best day for you to be the weakest. He made sure you were horny, he told me your likes and dislikes, he pretended to be drunk so he could listen to you suck me off in the car. He did nothing as I humiliated you and sent you naked from the car."

Debra had stopped sucking, the cock was still in her mouth but she was motionless as tears formed in her eyes and dripped down her cheek onto Frank's lap.

"Most everything I have done, I did with his consent. The crazy thing is he listened to me when I told him not to tell you. I told him we needed more time to train you. Yes, train you!"

Finally David had the courage to speak, "Debra, I wanted to tell you, I was going to tonight. I love you, this went too far. I admit it excited me but now, look at you. You're wasting away, you no longer want to make love, you've changed. I want the old Debra back. I will make it up to you, I promise."

Debra looked up at Frank, her eyes pleading. He nodded and she let his cock drop from her mouth. She stood and turned towards David.

"The old Debra is gone you bastard!" she was sobbing softly and though she was angry there was little volume to her voice. "She is gone and I don't want her back. Frank gives me what you can't. I love his cock and that is your doing, I now understand. You can walk out that door and leave, or you can sit down and watch what you have dreamed of all these years. It is up to you David. I still feel for you, but don't make me choose."

"Listen kids, this is all very sweet, " Frank spoke, "but I want to cum. So here is what we are going to do. Slut will suck me off and Davey, you can leave or watch. Your choice. After I cum in her mouth, I think I will beat her tits a little while she masturbates for me. Then we will go to bed. I will, of course, sleep in the master bedroom and in the morning I will leave. I am sure you two will have things to talk about."

With that Frank pointed at his cock and Debra immediately resumed her position. The room again filled with the sounds of her sucking. David wanted to drag her by the hair away from him and beat Frank to a pulp. He wanted to scream 'STOP', he wanted to try and end this but instead he slumped into a chair and watched his wife service, who he once thought was, his friend. As Frank covered Debra's face with copious amounts of cum, David silently came in his pants. As Frank slapped Debra's tits while she fingered herself and begged for more he came again.

------------------------------------------

Frank left the following morning, knowing this may be the last time he saw either of them again.

Debra went to the guest room wearing her robe and knocked softly before entering. David was sitting on the edge of the bed. He looked as though he did not sleep well.

"Debra, I am so sorry,"he exclaimed.

"It is too late for that. Last night, if you were really sorry, you would have tried to stop me. If Frank had beat you to a pulp, or even if you had left, maybe I would have believed you were sorry."

David knew she was right, "So what do we do now?"

"We can keep things like they have been, but now," she stressed that word, "they will be in the open." She smiled a sad smile and added, "I will be your wife but his slut." She thought about Julie and how she would fit in the picture.

"Or," she added, "you can leave. If you stay things will always be different, whether Frank is in the picture or not. But, I do have feelings for you and as silly as this sounds I see myself getting old with you, not him." She thought to herself how she would overcome her love of cocaine and work at her marriage and her therapy practice.

David walked over to her and put his arms around her. He placed his lips next to her ear and said, "I want to try and I promise you this, I will never lie to you again."

For the first time in weeks they made love. Afterwards Debra told David, Frank wanted him to call if they decided to stay together. David felt angry as he realized Frank didn't even entertain the idea they may stay together without him being involved.

He dialed the cell number and heard his voice, "Frank, this is David."

"Well, I guess this means you two have decided to give it a go. I am glad. This way you can pay for the bitch and I will have her to play with." He laughed into the phone.

"You like to play poker, Dave?"

"Not really, why?"

"Well, tonight, the so called, night out with the partner, to discuss the office, well that was crap. I am having a card game tonight and slut was going, well actually still is going to be the entertainment. Now don't worry, I like fucking her too much to risk things. These guys are all clean, married and all been tested. She won't catch anything here. I've got an opening, so I want you here. We will play dumb and not let on she is your wife. Okay?"

"I, guess. This is awful sudden, Frank, maybe we could wait."

"No way. These guys paid good money for tonight. We are meeting at a friends house in the hills. I gave the slut the address, be sure you are there by eight o'clock. Tell the slut to wear the outfit I picked out this morning." He clicked his phone shut.

David told Debra what Frank said. She admitted the evening had been planned for awhile. She said she knew some of the guys from before but never had she been with a group. When David asked she told him Frank liked having her give blow jobs to his friends in their cars or bar bathrooms. When David asked her how she felt about being used as a whore, she got angry.

"I don't get any money for this. I do it because Frank wants me to. Are we going to fight about this every time? If we are lets call it quits!"

David knew this was not the time to fight or pressure her. He suddenly realized his wife was addicted. Not to drugs or gambling, like so many people, but to sex. Her submission no longer was a pleasure for her, as much as it was a craving her body required. Like an addict, trying to make her go 'cold turkey' may have devastating results. David felt he had a chance to stay in her life and needed to make a plan that gave him the opportunity to do it. He was yet to understand her actions were not only a mental dependence on Frank, but a chemical one as well.

Frank and probably his wife, may consider him a cuckold and wimp but his choices are few. If he goes crazy and kills Frank, or does a murder suicide of all three; what is the good of that? If he leaves, the one woman he has ever loved, will be the plaything of an evil man. In her state of mind he will not be able to convince her to leave on her own, yet. David remodeled the home of a psychiatrist. He will call him on Monday and ask for advice. As for this weekend, well he will just have to endure it. David felt guilty as he felt his cock stir in his pants.

--------------------------------------------

It was a little after eleven when the door bell rang. Both David and Debra shrugged their shoulders indicating they didn't know who it was. David hoped it wasn't Frank, knowing he would see enough of him at the poker game tonight.

Debra opened the door and stood for a few seconds with a surprise look on her face.

"Julie, what are you doing, oh, excuse me come on in." Debra stammered, finding this very unexpected.

Julie walked in with a bright smile and waved a hello to David. "Don't tell me you forgot," and with a pouty look on her face she continued, "you promised to take me to the mall shopping today. This is my last week at work and you were going to help me pick some things out for school."

Her manner and tone all indicated playful conversation but her eyes told Debra this was something she should not refuse. Plus she didn't want David learning about Julie after what happened last night.

"Oh, I am sorry, I think it just slipped my mind. Let me run and change."

"Are you sure. I can go on my own if you two are busy," looking at the short robe Debra was wearing she giggled, "I hope I didn't interrupt anything.

"No, no we just got up. It will be nice for her to get out, I have some work to do around the house, anyway." David interjected.

Debra returned a few minutes later in a summer dress and strappy sandals with short heels. She hoped David wouldn't look too closely and see she was braless and pantiless; a strict rule of Julie. Luckily, David was in the kitchen and just yelled out for them to have fun.

Julie whispered loud enough for only Debra to hear, "I am planning on it, Pet."

Julie drove an old Acura and before Debra could scoot down to sit in the passenger seat Julie instructed her to pull her dress up so her ass was on the rough torn upholstery. Even with the events of the last thirty six hours Debra couldn't deny the familiar tingle in her pussy when ordered by Julie.

"You handled this surprise well, Pet. I wanted to be with you today because I am leaving earlier than expected. I am leaving Monday. The new girl is doing fine so I don't feel bad about work, but I will miss you." Julie thought she saw a bit of sadness in Debra's eyes.

"Miss Julie, I am glad to see you, but I must tell you I need to be back by at least seven o'clock tonight for an important meeting."

Julie had a serious look on her face and for the first time she addressed Debra by her name. "Debra, that is why I am here. I know about tonight. Let's get a coffee."

Debra was confused. How could Julie know about Frank's poker party? And, for that matter what did she know about it? They pulled into a Denny's restaurant and found a quiet booth in the back. Debra, instinctively pulled her skirt up, being sure her flesh touched the booth. Julie did not seem to notice. They ordered coffee.

"Debra. In my own way I have come to love you. A relationship like ours needs to be based on trust and respect of ones limits. I am not really sure if you have limits or not, but I have never done anything I didn't think, deep down, you didn't enjoy." Julie paused and felt her eyes beginning to moisten.

She went on to explain how Frank had contacted her and paid her to help in her training. Debra felt as though she had been run over by a truck. First she learns her husband was helping in Frank's control of her and now Julie. Was she so stupid not to have figured it out, or was it she didn't care.

"Miss Julie," tears were forming in her eyes as she spoke, "I found out last night that David was behind my meeting Frank. And now...and now I find he set me up with you, after he promised he would never lie!"

"Wait, Debra, your husband has nothing to do, as far as I know, with me and you. Frank arranged it. He knew I was gay and told me the two of us could control you. I jumped at the chance. You are a beautiful woman and to be able to have you at my beck and call. But, but he is beginning to scare me. That is why I am leaving and why I had to talk to you before tonight."

"I know about tonight. He is planing a gang bang with a bunch of his friends. And you know what," her voice was rising as she began to get angry, "I am looking forward to it. At least I know where he is coming from. At least Frank tells it like it is!"

Julie reached across the table and gently clasped her two hands around Debra right hand, "Pet, Debra. Listen to me. Frank is evil. He tells me things about you and his plans. He's hooked you on cocaine because it helps make you more cooperative and it numbs your body so he can push you further."

"Stop, I don't want to hear any more!" Debra stared to rise but Julie firmly held onto her wrist and prevented it.

"You have to listen. I met Frank yesterday morning and he told me about tonight. He has ten guys lined up, and they have each paid a lot of money. But, " she paused looking into her friends eyes, "but there isn't going to be a gang bang."

"So, what then, I will suck them all off? " she laughed, "I am getting wet thinking about it now. I guess you two trained me well, huh?"

"No, well I guess yes, he did say he was going to parade you around in just a collar and leash. Show off his 'bitch' and let them all use your mouth. There will be plenty of coke for you, for the show."

"The show?"

"Yes, after they play a bit with you, then this guys house is in the hills and he has. like an old stable in the back. They have dog fights back there and there is a lot of betting....the dogs fight till , until one dies"

"I don't give a shit, if a dog dies. I will do what Frank wants. I do not know why you are telling me this." Debra spoke calmly.

Julie continued, "Let me finish, they bet and the dogs fight and, and the winner," she paused, almost embarrassed to continue, "the winner.."

Debra interrupted, "the winner what? Gets me for the night. Fucks me or beats my tits while all the other guys watch? I hope they all fuck me."

"No, Debra. Not the winner of the bet. The winner of the fight," she paused, realizing this woman didn't understand, "the dog. The winner of the dog fight. You are his prize. Everyone is paying to see the winning dog fuck his bitch."

Nothing was said for minutes, though it seemed like an eternity. Finally Julie spoke. She described how Frank was so proud of his plan. How he was having it filmed professionally and how he boasted about the money he would make. Julie spoke for some time and when she finished Debra whispered something she could not understand.

Debra repeated it in a louder voice, "If I go," then a bit louder, "if I go, I will not be able to say no to him. What have I become?"

"That is why I came. You have to leave. Get away from him. Now!"

"Where will I go? David? What will he do? Frank invited him to the party. He will get off on it. Where do I go?" She asked. "and do you know what, I am sitting her, repulsed. Sickened, but God help me if I am not wet and thinking about all those men watching me being reduced to nothing more than an animal. You and Frank have ruined my life."

Julie and her walked to the car and drove back home in silence. When they went inside Debra went upstairs to dress for the party. Julie sat David down and retold the story she told Debra. She left David sitting alone in the living room. She wasn't sure what would happen tonight, but at least she did what she could.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Two months passed and Julie finally decided she wanted to know how Debra was. She had hesitated all this time because she felt, deep inside, that the two of them, Debra and David went to the party that night.

She called the therapy office and the girl who replaced her answered the phone, "Good morning, Gillian Therapy. How may I help you?"

No mention of Debra. Is it a good sign, she wondered. She explained who she was and said she wanted to track down her old boss, Debra.

There was a pause and finally the voice responded, "I'm sorry. Debra sold her practice and moved out of the area."

"Do you have an address, I would like to contact her."

"I. I am sorry, I am not suppose to talk about her. Well, you worked for her, so maybe. First of all I do not know the whole story, but she just didn't show up for work on a Monday a couple of months ago. Her husband called and said she was leaving for awhile. Back home, but I think she went to rehab. The story I heard she got involved with a client and he got her hooked on drugs. That same weekend, before she left this guy got beaten and torn up at a dog fight. He is still in the hospital and from what I understand he may not recover completely. I...I gotta go."

evals22
evals22
311 Followers
12