Therapy Secrets Ch. 02

Story Info
Hypnotherapist takes advantage of his next victim.
2.3k words
4.51
15.7k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The normal procedure after a hypnotherapy session was to hand the recording over to Rachel, Dominic's secretary. She would then listen to the recording and pick out the relevant information that was important. This could then be used in any follow-up appointments to remind Dominic of key words used in the client's treatment.

Of course Dominic couldn't very well let Rachel listen to his session with Miss Turner. He thought about telling her that Miss Turner hadn't agreed to being recorded but that seemed a bit risky. He could get caught out if it came up in any conversation between Rachel and Miss Turner.

Dominic was under no illusion that his session with Miss Turner would be a one-off. The seed had been sown and he knew he wouldn't be able to resist the temptation so had to come up with a solution. He considered changing the procedure so Rachel didn't have to listen to the recording but that would mean he would have to take notes instead.

When Rachel asked for the recording Dominic fobbed her off with the excuse that he needed to listen back to the session so would be taking it home that evening and she could process it tomorrow. This gave him time to come up with a solution to his problem.

That evening he did, after a lot of thought, come up with a plan to solve his problem and decided he would implement it tomorrow. Happy that that problem was dealt with his thoughts returned to his on going problem with his marriage and his wife, Rachel.

There was no talk of separation or divorce but the way things were going it seemed only a matter of time. If only he could hypnotise her, he laughed at the thought as though ridiculous but it would fester at the back of his mind.

The next morning he arrived at his office to find Rachel, his secretary, already at her desk. It was quite normal for her to be first in. She seemed happy in her work, very good with the clients and very capable in her duties.

"Morning Mr Mason," she greeted him with a smile.

"Good morning Rachel, how are you today?" he asked.

"Good thank you, and you?" she asked.

"Fine thanks...I've been thinking Rachel, I remember you told me you struggled with your weight and wished you could lose some, I was wondering if you'd be interested in a little experiment?" he asked.

"What did you have in mind?" she answered.

"Please don't be offended, as far as I can see you have a very good figure, but as you're not happy I wondered if you'd like me to try to help with hypnosis!" he said.

"Well I have thought about that myself but, well to be honest I'm not sure I can afford it," she said.

"Oh God no don't worry about that. Sorry I should of made myself clear. As you know I've only been dealing with smoking but I would like to see if I can help with other things. So if you were agreeable and don't mind being my guinea pig you'd be doing me a favour. What do you think?" he asked.

"Yeah that would be great, sign me up," she said laughing.

"Just bear in mind I can't promise anything but we could give it a try, perhaps after hours one day!" he suggested.

"Yeah sure whenever you like," she said.

"OK good, how are you fixed today?" he asked.

"Suits me fine, thank you," she said.

"Good, well I suppose I'd better get ready for our first client, who have I got?" he asked.

"Erm, oh yes a new client, a Mr Reynolds, Oh and I nearly forgot, have you got the recording of your session with Miss Turner?" she asked.

"Oh Bugger, I've left it at home, remind me to bring it in tomorrow will you!" he was ready with his lie.

Dominic's plan was under way...

The day seemed to drag, probably because Dominic was keen to get started on his session with Rachel. Managing to finish early with his last client of the day he called Rachel in to his office and was finally ready to finalise the plan he had worked out the previous evening.

"Well if you're still happy with what we talked about this morning Rachel we may as well get started OK?" he said.

"Yeah sure I'm happy with that," she said sitting down the other side of Dominic's desk.

"I don't think we need to record this so I'll just take a few notes. Before I put you under I just need to ask you why you think you're over weight. Do you think it's simply over eating or eating between meals or do you eat large meals, give me some idea?" he asked.

"Well I don't eat big meals in fact I stick to a supposedly healthy diet but my downfall is snacks in-between meals. Try as I might I just can't seem to resist," she explained.

"OK well if I can put some suggestions in place to tackle that we'll see what happens," he said.

"I must admit I'm a bit nervous," Rachel said.

"There's really nothing to worry about. Here come over to the couch and just imagine you're going to have a lay down," Dominic said as he ushered her towards the couch.

Rachel sat down on the couch and like most of Dominic's clients, took her shoes off. Swinging her legs up she made herself comfortable and Dominic soon had her under his spell.

It was at this point that Dominic realised he may have a thing for feet. Just as he had admired Miss Turner's he now studied Rachel's and found he had a strong desire to touch them. He resisted...for now.

From the first time he'd met Rachel he'd found her very attractive but it wasn't until now that he'd been able to study her in more detail without being caught staring. Although she saw herself as overweight she was in fact at worst slightly plump.

Dominic had never laid down any strict dress code with Rachel apart from being sensible and presentable. But Rachel had always dressed, as she saw it, as a conventional secretary and today was no exception. A plain white blouse and black skirt. It was almost the same as Miss Turner had worn except the skirt was longer.

Genuinely wanting to help the girl with her weight obsession Dominic started with the more pressing matter of the processing of his clients session recordings.

"Now Rachel it is very, very important that you listen to my instructions. In future when writing up the notes from the session recordings you will except everything you hear as perfectly normal. When you have finished you will remember nothing of what you have heard or written. Do you understand?" Dominic said speaking in a clear and authoritative tone.

"Yes I understand," Rachel replied.

After he got Rachel to repeat his instructions back to him Dominic was happy that his problem was solved. He could now concentrate on helping with her problem. Simply using the same method that he used with his other clients he put in place deterrents in Rachel's subconscious mind with the hope it would work the same way.

He now felt he could relax. Of course he could have ended the session there but the temptation was too great to resist. Again he studied the young woman's body before him and decided to ask a few more personal questions.

"Do you have a boyfriend Rachel?" he asked.

"No not at the moment," she answered.

"But you have had boyfriends?" he asked.

"Yes," she said.

"Do you enjoy sex Rachel?" he delved further.

"I've never had sex, I'm a virgin," was her shocking reply.

Dominic, taken aback by her admission, paused to consider his next question. While thinking, his stare landed on her bare feet. They were a similar size to Miss Turners, perhaps a little bigger and just as well kept.

"Do you masturbate?" he asked wondering if perhaps she was uninterested in sex, much like his wife.

"Yes I love masturbating," she answered.

"But you've never wanted sex with a boyfriend?" he asked.

"I've wanted to but I didn't want them to see me naked. It would put them off," she said.

Realising this was to do with her weight he could see she needed help with her own self esteem. She saw herself as overweight, fat even, when the truth was she had nothing to be ashamed of. He decided to try and change her view.

"Do you trust my word Rachel?" he asked.

"Yes I do," she said.

"Then you need to believe me when I tell you you have a lovely body," he said.

"But you haven't seen my body, only when I'm dressed," she said.

He needed to tread carefully. Although she was in a very suggestive state he knew that even under hypnosis he couldn't force her to do something she was totally against.

"That is true. Tell me what parts of your body bothers you most?" he said.

"My stomach is fat and I have big thighs," she said.

It seemed ridiculous that she saw herself this way. All Dominic saw was a very shapely young body as he looked her over again.

"Pull your skirt up a little," he said hoping he wasn't pushing her too far.

She wriggled around pulling her skirt half way up her thighs. Dominic was getting aroused.

"In a moment I'm going to touch you Rachel. I don't want you to be alarmed, in fact you are going to enjoy it," he said.

Kneeling down at the end of the couch he began massaging her small feet. Her toenails had been carefully painted in a pale pink varnish. Dominic caressed each toe in turn and soon found he had a strong urge to lick and suck them.

Whether he had always had it and not realised or it's something that had just developed he was certain now that he had a fetish. His growing erection was testament to the fact.

He was soon licking and sucking on Rachel's pretty little toes. While his lips were busy on one foot he would caress the other with his hand. Rachel made the odd little murmur, telling Dominic she was enjoying the experience.

"I want you to make yourself more comfortable Rachel, open your legs a little and relax," he said.

As Rachel followed his suggestion Dominic's eye's were drawn to the plain cotton pink panties that now came into view between her legs. If it were possible his penis would have been screaming to be released from it's enclosure.

Moments later Dominic had his hard bare cock pressed against the sole of Rachel's left foot. Taking his shaft in his hand he rubbed his wet knob all over her toes coating them with pre cum.

"What you can feel now is my erect penis. It's erect because of the effect your lovely thighs are having on me. Do you like the feel of my hard cock on your feet" he asked.

"Yes it feels really nice," she said.

"You said you enjoyed masturbating, would you like to show me how you do it?" he said hopefully.

There was no hesitation. Rachel hitched her skirt up higher and slipped a hand inside her pink knickers.

Dominic wanked slowly while still rubbing his knob over her feet and toes.

"Is your pussy getting wet?" he asked.

"Yes it's very wet," she replied.

"Good. Now I want you to lick the juices from your fingers and tell me how it tastes," he said.

"Mmm that tastes good," she said sucking on two fingers.

"Have you ever tasted a man's cock Rachel?" he asked.

"No never," she said.

"Would you like to taste a man's cock?" he asked.

"Yes very much," she answered.

"Well on our next session when you feel my cock on you I want you to tell me that you want to taste my cock. In fact you will beg me to put it in your mouth. Do you understand?" he said.

Dominic would have loved to have her suck him right now but he had decided he wanted to come on her feet. He wasn't sure if his instruction would work but if it did he would know he could experiment further.

Holding Rachel's feet either side of his shaft he began fucking between them.

"I'm going to come all over your toes very soon Rachel, you will enjoy this very much. Now pull your panties to one side so I can see you finger yourself," he instructed.

Thrusting his throbbing cock between her feet he watched her hold her panties with one hand and slip a finger between her protruding pussy lips. The sight tipped him over the edge.

Dominic quickly moved to the side of the couch and shot his cum over Rachel's sweet little toes and feet. As spunk dripped down each foot onto the couch he wipped the last drips from his knob onto her toes...

As Dominic was pulling his clothes back on he realised Rachel was still fingering her pussy.

"I want you to stop playing with your pussy now and straighten your clothing. Tonight you will masturbate thinking of sucking on a big hard cock and enjoy an intense orgasm," he told her.

After cleaning his mess from Rachel's toes, feet and couch he stepped back making sure he hadn't missed anything. Giving himself a minute to concentrate he finished the session off and brought Rachel round.

"Welcome back," he said when she opened her eyes.

When she didn't answer he continued.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"A bit confused. Did it work?" she asked.

"I did hypnotise you if that's what you," he said.

"It's so weird, I don't remember a thing," she said.

"I know, it's confusing isn't it, but I can tell you that it all went well. I would however suggest we do at least one more session perhaps more. We'll see how things go," he said.

"Yeah whatever you think, I'm totally in your hands," she said.

Dominic liked the sound of that...