Therapy Session

Story Info
Couple gets unexpected help during counselling.
4.8k words
3.98
64.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IL_JOCK
IL_JOCK
1 Followers

"So, according to my doctor, I'm suffering from vaginismus."

"I'm familiar with that," I said. "It's a not uncommon condition. Your vaginal muscles contract whenever a penis approaches your genitals."

"Exactly!" Debbie seemed to relax some; up until then she had seemed, appropriately, very tense during the preliminary discussion leading up to her description of her doctor's diagnosis. She and her husband were sitting in chairs facing my desk while I was taking notes. It was an effort to get from them a precise description of the problem.

"Damned bitch, is what it is!" Debbie's husband Hank complained. Debbie shot him a reproving glance. "You have any idea how fucking frustrating.....!" Hank's mouth snapped shut in exasperation. "Anything we can do for her....uh, tight-pussy condition?" he continued.

"Oh, most assuredly! And, I have to say that I sympathize with you.....both of you....entirely!" Debbie and Hank had related to me that they decided to consult with me in my role as sex therapist after 2 months of marriage, during which they claimed to have been unable to achieve penetration of Debbie's vagina by Hank's penis.

"Let me recap this situation," I said. "Debbie, you weren't a virgin before marrying Hank, but it had been some while....over a year....since you had had intercourse." Debbie nodded affirmatively. "You and Hank decided to wait with intercourse until marriage, at which point...."

"That's right. The wedding night. Hank got naked and...."

"The size of his penis overwhelmed you?"

"Uh, that's putting it mildly." Debbie blushed as she said this. She squirmed in her seat; the tight black skirt she was wearing seemed to shift as her crossed, uncrossed, then again crossed her legs. Hmmmmmm.

"After some painful attempts to achieve intercourse during a 2 month period.....none of which were successful....you consulted your doctor. You thought you might be abnormally small, despite having successfully had intercourse prior to your attempts with Hank."

"That's right, doc. Seeing that Debbie's built so much smaller than I am, well...."

Debbie is in fact, at not much over 5 feet, much smaller than Hank, who appeared to be at least 6'2" and with the hulking build of a football player. The pre-interview forms each had filled out indicated that Debbie was 27, Hank a year older. Both were in good physical condition, Hank, perhaps, somewhat more muscular than I. I was only a few years older, so I could relate very well to their young sexual frustrations.

"Besides, the guys I was with before Hank were not.....didn't have...."

"Hank's endowment. I understand. But your doctor said your vagina is completely normal." Debbie and Hank both nodded. "Well, there's no reason to doubt your doctor's diagnosis. His reputation, as you probably know, is excellent. Vaginismus it is, then. Or, as I prefer to think of it: your pussy is neurotic."

"Neurotic? Huh? I've never heard of a neurotic pussy," Hank interjected.

"Oh, most definitely!" I said to Hank. "It's an irrational fear the pussy has of large peni, which, more specifically in this case, is Hank's horsecock. Debbie's pussy is obsessing on the pain your cock may cause her pussy, without fully understanding the extreme pleasure that awaits. Debbie, have you ever had unpleasant experiences with intercourse before Hank?"

"Absolutely not! But I have to say that I haven't had many.....uh, much experience before Hank. I guess the guys I knew were more....average than Hank?"

"No doubt." I decided to abruptly change the tempo of this interview. We had been entirely too modest up to now; time to get the ball rolling. "Let me see your dick, Hank. In that way, we can get her pussy to directly confront its fears!" I didn't say, but I was getting curious, too.

"Good God!" Debbie exclaimed. "Right here in your office? That can't be proper professional practice!"

"But of course. In cases such as this, I would consider nothing less. Go on, Hank." I paused. "You can't be shy. Are you?" This was an attempt to be sly. "After all, this is a clinical setting."

"Shit no!" Hank replied, standing up and unbuckling his belt. "I'm proud of what I'm packin!" He dropped trou; Debbie turned in her seat, mouth agape in wonder at such behavior. Hank's hairy crotch appeared in view below his shirt with what looked to be six inches of semi-erect cock hanging between his legs.

"You're kinda excited there, huh!" I said.

"Well, hell, all this talk about tight virgin pussies, don't give a fuck if they're neurotic or not."

"I see. Now then." I paused again. "Stroke it," I commanded. "Get it hard."

"My God. This can't be real! How can you talk like that? I'm not going to put up with this conduct!" Debbie exclaimed indignantly. She half rose from her chair as if to leave the room.

Hank meanwhile had started to jack his cock in a leisurely manner. "Can it, Debbie. The doc wants to see what's been causing grief, I'll let him see." Debbie resumed her seat and recrossed her legs. "Oh yeah! Feels real nice!" Hank was getting into this quicker than I'd expected. Maybe he liked an audience? I got up and moved to the front of my desk to get a better look. He was rapidly approaching full erection, his balls swinging hot and heavy as he slowly jacked his cock.

"That looks to be about nine inches. Thick too!" I said, slightly envious. Hank was better equipped than I.

"You got it, Doc! Full-size man-meat!" Hank exclaimed proudly. He turned towards Debbie some, giving her a better view of his erect cock.

"How does that cock look to you, Debbie? See how hard it is!" I moved to the front of my desk to face the newly-married couple and leaned my butt against the desk. I could feel my cock hardening in my pants and I reached down to lasciviously grip my crotch, all pretense at clinical detachment abandoned.

"Looks like something that would rip me apart. Other than that, just fine!" Debbie snapped, turning her head away from her husband's erotic display of his crotch to look at me. Her eyes instantly dropped to my groping hand and her mouth dropped in astonishment. "Well, for fuck sakes! What the hell do you think you're doing!"

"Relax babe, I know what I'm doing." My own cock was starting to feel trapped in my pants. I looked at Hank. "Have you been getting your wife properly prepared for fucking?"

"Well, yeah, doc, I guess so. I eat her out. She loves that! No go with a fuck, though."

"Can't be too sure you've got proper technique. Let's find out. Strip down, Debbie." By this time I was unbuckling my own pants.

"This is unbelievable! I will not submit to such indecency!"

"Yes, Debbie, you will submit if you want to save your marriage. What could you possibly object to? I'm a therapist, concerned solely with your interests." I was also getting naked, but oh well, what can you do! "Look at your husband! He's aching for a fuck! For how long do you think you can deny him? Do you think a pussy that's not naked can fully confront that naked cock? I want to see your naked reaction! But first, I want to verify his performance level. Objectively, of course."

"That's right, babe," Hank implored. He stepped over to her. "My cock's achin for a fuck. Feel the heat of this meat, honey." Hank seemed to be getting somewhat raunchy. He took her left hand and placed it on his erection. No shyness there! "Ohyeah, babe, that's nice, feels real nice! Do that!" he groaned at her touch and began a slight fuck motion with his hips. Debbie had tentatively started to move her hand up and down Hank's shaft. "Now my balls! Grip my big balls!" Debbie complied and with her other hand cupped Hank's hanging nuts.

"What do you guys think this is doing to my poor tight cunt? This cock will never fit! My pussy is too tight! Jeez," Debbie moaned under her breath, "but these balls are so sexy!"

By this time I had removed my shoes and socks and was taking my pants off. My cock sprang free of its confinement. Yeah, that's better! The shirt came off next, but I left my T on. I do not consider it professional behavior for a therapist to be totally nude with his patients! Debbie meanwhile had removed her blouse and bra. Her tits, like the rest of her, were small, but well-rounded; I believe that "perky" is the usual word to describe them. She, like Hank, had not an ounce of fat on her.

"Off with the skirt, Debbie," I said, stroking my own cock.

Debbie glanced at me as she did as told. "You're naked!" Her eyes moved to my hang. "You're almost as big as Hank!" she gasped.

"Wouldn't you feel uncomfortable being naked in the same room as a fully clothed man?" I asked politely. "My interest in this is purely objective! Besides, why should you patients have all the fun! " Still leaning against the desk and stroking my hard cock, I spread my legs farther apart and obscenely cupped my own balls with the other hand. Debbie gaped at my lewd action.

Debbie was fully naked now except for garter-belt and stockings and shoes; her hands were clasped modestly over her pussy. "Remove your hands, Debbie. Let's see that neurotic cunt!" She did as told and, oh yeah, I approvingly noted that her pussy had been recently shaved.

"Mmmmmmmmmm. That pussy looks so hot, don't it, Doc," Hank moaned, stepping closer to her, his free hand moving to her genitals, massaging her outer lips. Debbie gasped involuntarily in pleasure, bending her knees and spreading her legs slightly to give Hank better access to her slit and then slightly rocking her pelvis forward to meet his caressing fingers.

"That finger isn't too big for that distressed pussy is it, Debbie?" I smirked. "You like that, huh? Up on the desk, Debbie, we've spent too much time at this already" I said, sweeping papers and objects off the desktop with a quick motion. "Let's see what you do to get that tight pussy heated up, Hank."

Debbie sat on the desk and spread her tanned and lovely legs, at which point Hank knelt his muscular frame between them and rested his arms on them, zeroing his hands into the juncture of Debbie's legs. Debbie leaned back on her arms as Hank's tongue flicked at her pussy.

"God!" she cried out. I could see Hank's tongue flick out and make wet and solid contact. "Eat me, baby!"

"Not fearful of tongue, huh. Debbie?" I asked.

"Hell no. My pussy loves hot tongue! What do you think we've been doing? Oh! That feels great!" Her head was starting to roll back on her shoulders from the sudden pleasure. Hank was eating her out in earnest now, his tongue and mouth making audible slurping noises as he got more into the job at hand. Both were attractive creatures and they looked damn hot at what they were doing. My own woodie was feeling nice, too nice, so I slowed my stroking.

"Hank eating your pussy good, Debbie? That make you wanna cum?" I moved closer to them now, insinuating my presence into their sexual act, and saw that Hank's cock thrust up fully from between his muscle-tensed thighs as he knelt on his haunches. "Dig into that pussy, Hank. Eat it good, get her juices flowing!"

"Mmmmmmm. Yeah, makes me want a hot cummmmmmm. His tongue feels sooooooo good!" Debbie had started squirming her ass on the desk. Her hands went to her breasts, her fingers pinching and toying her erect nipples.

"Those tits are rock-hard, aren't they, baby. Hank must be doing a good job! But, let me have some of that, man, time for the doc to get this chick's pussy off good" I said. Hank moved from between Debbie's legs and, kneeling on my own haunches, my own cock thrust up from between them, I took his place. I could feel the heat radiate from her pussy while still inches away. Moisture glistened on the shaved and blood-engorged outer lips. My cock began to throb in appreciation of the lovely female spread open in heat before me as her thighs shivered in anticipation of further pleasure.

"Fuckin hot pussy!" I said as I dived in and gave Debbie a few tentative and teasing licks. Trying to increase my contact to the intensity of what Hank had been providing, Debbie started to buck and thrust her pelvis in a fucking, grinding motion up to my face as soon as I licked her slit. Damn! Her hot pussy juices tasted so sweet!

"Eat that cunt! Eat me out hard, Bob" Debbie cried out as I pressed my face harder between her legs. "Ooooooo yes, get that tongue in there!" She had laid fully back on my desk and stroked her hands through my hair to pull my head in tighter between her spread and quivering legs. I lapped and then stuck my tongue deep into her cunt, fucking it in and out like it was a small cock while I glued my mouth to her pussy lips to provide suction. She moved her legs to rest them on my shoulders and I reached a hand around to flick her clit.

"Ohmygod, that's it. Play with that clit! Fuck my cunt with your tongue at the same time!" she demanded. Her hip action became more frenzied, the pressure of her hands on my head more insistent. She needed a cum, that's for sure!

All of a sudden, her pussy got wetter, hotter. She began to moan rhythmically as her hip movements slowed to a hard grind against my mouth and tongue. "Ahhhhh, ahhhhhhh," she groaned as her back arched and her breasts thrust upward and out in hot lust. I saw from between her legs that Hank interpreted her movement as an invitation; he leaned over to bite and suck one tit while he caressed and pinched the other with bruising fingers.

My mouth and tongue instinctively picked up her slower and harder rhythm as she thrust once, twice, against my face, then ground to a heaving cum as her pussy throbbed and convulsed in orgasmic wet heat. "Ahhhhhh fuck! So friggin good!" I put my hands under her clenching and unclenching ass cheeks and pulled her crotch hard against my face as she continued to grind out her lust.

When she was finished cumming and lay panting and sweating on the desk top, I moved away and motioned for Hank to take my place.

"Ready to fuck, man? I think its time you give your wife a shot."

"Shit yes. Been waiting a while for this. Think she can take me now?"

"All you can do is try. Have at it, man."

Hank pulled Debbie's ass further out until it was overhanging the edge of the desk and positioned himself between her spread legs. Her pussy was moist from her cum and my saliva. Hank stroked his cock along the length of her pussy to pick up some wetness. His golfball-sized cockhead looked enormous next to the shaved and glistening pussy lips.

"Slide it in, man, cram that cock in there while she's still hot from her cum," I commanded.

"Here goes," Hank said, positioning his nine-incher directly at her opening. Debbie roused herself from post-orgasmic bliss and raised her head to see what was probing her genitals.

"Oh no! That cock is too big for my pussy! I can't do this! It'll split me open!"

"Relax baby. No more neurotic pussy for me! We're gonna cure that pussy once and for all. Your cunt is so hot, cock's gonna go in real nice, ohyeah, gonna feel so good," Hank said as he began probing the entrance of her cunt with his dick. "So tight, baby. Let me in, baby, let me in." He was straining now, his face contorting as he struggled to gain entrance to the wet heat between Debbie's legs.

"Can't. Too big. Oh! That hurts, honey," Debbie cried out as Hank gave a particularly forceful lunge. He was grunting with effort now, the muscles in his back and arms starting to stand in relief as he held Debbie's ass, his legs spread apart and his butt muscles clenching and unclenching as they unsuccessfully sought to attain a fuck. "Damn! It's too tight! Won't go in!" Football-player Hank looked like he was near tears.

"Let me try that, man," I said. "I know what to do to get her ready for you. 'Sides, I'm not quite as big as you." Which was true. I'm no slouch in the meat department, but I was only hung 8. More important, the head of my cock is a little smaller than big Hank's.

"Here ya go, baby, try this cock for your pussy," I said as Hank, somewhat reluctantly and with clenched jaw, moved to the side and I moved into position.

Debbie started to groan in protest. "My poor pussy is so tight! Your cock's still too big, you'll hurt! What's the use of this?"

"Not to worry, Doll. I'm not gonna fuck it in, just gonna get you better ready for hubby here. Believe me, I know what I'm doing. Gonna give you some natural lube." I slid my cock head over and around her pussy and then started to lightly slap her clit with it.

"Oh," Debbie exclaimed at this new and slightly brutal sensation. "Gawd, I've never felt anything like that before!"

"Fuck, man. Keep doing that. I can tell she likes it," Hank said. He had meanwhile taken position near one of Debbie's outstretched legs and began stroking his lengthy and erect cock on it.

"Like that, baby? You like the feel of my big dick slapping your cunt?" I asked as I continued the rhythmic slapping of her clit with my erection. That cock-on-clit thumping action was causing jolts of lust to whip my balls. Felt so damn good I think I could have cum on her clit just from slapping it with the underside of my cock. But I had other plans for my ball juice. I increased the force of my clit-slapping until it was becoming borderline painful to my cock, but I wanted Debbie to focus on the stimulation I was providing her clit so she would forget that her pussy was open to the possibility of invasion.

I continued the rhythmic slapping for several minutes, Debbie making approving grunts all the while. The idea was to hypnotize her pussy and coax it into a state of trusting my cock. Debbie was getting more and more into the sensation of my action as she began to once against start rocking her pelvis up and down in a smooth and subtle fuck motion. If I didn't watch it, she'd be cumming soon; already her eyes were rolling back some.

"Jeez, Bob, you're gonna get her off, you don't watch it," Hank hissed at my side. He was now thrusting his cock against her leg in time with my clit-slapping. "I'm getting real close to dropping a load here myself!"

"Hold on. Watch this," I said and, maintaining my rhythm, began to thrust my cock at Debbie's hot hole on every third beat. Slap. Slap. Probe. Slap. Slap. Probe. Slap. Slap. Probe. Debbie began to moan at this new and hotter sensation to her over-stimulated cunt lips. My alternating slapping and probing movement continued for several minutes. I could feel Debbie's cunt get even hotter and more wet. She had spread her legs to their widest. Fuckyeah, made me want to skewer her with my hot rod. The heat of her cunt-hole seemed to suck at my hard cock with the insistent message it should come on in.

"My cunt's getting so hot. Fuck it! Pleeeeeeeaze stick that hot cock in there!"

On her command, I probed and suddenly managed to lodge the head of my cock in her pussy. So fuckin tight, but I knew I wouldn't go further. This was Hank's time to fuck her completely and thoroughly.

Debbie raised her head to wantonly look at our union. "Yessssssssss," she hissed. "That cockhead feels so big, so hot to my pussy, feels so good."

"Watch it, pal," Hank said. "That pussy's mine to fuck!"

"You got it, man. Just priming it for you." My cock head was lodged securely now in Debbie's wet heat. My balls were aching and pulled up tight now. I gripped my exposed shaft with one hand and began to pump it. Shit, that felt good. Wouldn't take long for me to give up my load.

"Got some hot cream for your cunt, baby, ohyeah, some nice hot lube cummin down the pike for your pussy," I grunted as I pumped my rod more quickly and rotated my hips to stir my cockhead in those clasping pussy lips. The pleasure began to build in my lower back and balls. I fought off an urge to fuck my rod full-length into that mind-bending pussy and tried to concentrate on the feel of my hand jacking my shaft. My hand was flying on my shaft as the heat began to radiate down from the base of my spine and into my ass and lingered there as a jolt of pleasure. My butt and thigh muscles clenched tight as the sperm started on down my cock and as the heat radiated through the length of my shaft and up and out in the form of spewing lava and liquid male heat.

IL_JOCK
IL_JOCK
1 Followers
12