Therapy Session Pt. 01

Story Info
Therapist shows a former abuse victim what real sex is.
3.2k words
4.22
32.8k
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in the waiting room of my therapist's office feeling extremely nervous and agitated. During our previous session I'd finally summoned up the courage to tell him about the sexual abuse I'd suffered as a child at the hands of someone I barely knew, as he'd been a friend of my uncle. I'd never told anyone about what had happened and I still wasn't sure why I'd decided to suddenly tell my therapist when that hadn't been why I'd started therapy in the first place.

The door to his office opened and I watched as a woman walked out with a tissue clutched in her hand and red eyes from the tears she must have cried. A few moments later my therapist, Will, was standing in the doorway and beckoning me into the office. I sat down on the couch and stared out the window while he took a moment to watch me.

"You aren't quite yourself today." He finally said. "Is it because of what we discussed last week?"

I continued to stare out the window but slowly nodded my head.

"I can understand that," he said softly, "but this is a safe place and it's nothing to be ashamed of. Remember what I told you last week? Nothing that happened when you were a child was your fault."

Again I simply nodded and for a few moments we sat together in silence.

"I think we may need to talk about it some more." He said.

I shifted my gaze to one of the plants in the room and said, "I had sex when I was 13. What's left to talk about?"

"THAT," he said, "was not sex. That was rape. There's a very big difference."

"OK."

A silence filled the room again.

"Have you ever had sex?" He asked. "REAL sex. Sex with someone you care about and who cares about you and who would never hurt you? Someone that you trust?"

I silently shook my head.

Wordlessly he stood and crossed the room before sitting near me on the couch. He gently reached out a hand to my chin and turned my head to look at him.

"I can help you." He said softly. "Do you trust me?"

I looked into his eyes for a moment and saw deep concern.

"I trust you." I said.

He smiled and moved closer to me. He moved his hand from my chin and rested it on one of my knees. That small movement and soft touch sent a shiver through my body.

"In order for you to get beyond your fear of being touched, you need to be touched by someone who knows what you've been through and who cares about you and who touches you because you want them to. If you want to stop, all you have to do is say so." He said. "Do you understand?"

I nodded and then quickly looked at the door.

"It's locked." He said as though reading my mind. "And you're the last patient today."

I felt his hand slowly begin to slide slightly up and under the leg of my shorts to softly rub my bare thigh.

"Is this OK?" He asked.

I nodded.

He continued to softly rub my thigh before removing his hand and telling me to move so that my back was against the arm of the couch and I was facing him. Wordlessly, I did what he asked and watched as he switched his position as well. He took one of my legs and moved it so that it was hanging off the couch before placing himself between my legs.

He leaned over me and looked into my eyes before his mouth softly touched mine. He softly kissed me until I began kissing him back. I felt his tongue touch my lips and opened my mouth to feel his tongue enter my mouth and touch my own.

One of his hands slowly came to rest on the outside of my shirt and gently squeezed my breast causing me to softly moan into his mouth. We kissed harder as he continued to caress my breast through my shirt. As we continued to kiss I felt his hand find the bottom of my shirt slowly sliding it up. His hand brushing my bare stomach caused me to moan a little more.

He pulled away from me for a moment and while looking into my eyes he told me to sit up slightly and lift my arms. I did what he asked and he deftly slid my shirt up the rest of the way and after pulling it loose from my arms he tossed it to the floor. His gaze moved from my eyes to my bra.

"Can this come off too?" He softly asked, once again looking into my eyes.

I reached around my back and undid the clasps and watched a hunger appear in his eyes.

He reached out and slowly slid my bra off tossing it aside with my shirt. As if by pure reflex, I immediately crossed my arms in front of me. He reached out and rubbed the length of one of my arms softly before slowly pulling both of my arms away revealing my bare breasts and heard him suck in a deep breath.

"My God!" He said softly. "They are perfect."

He looked into my eyes again as he slowly brought one hand up to one of my breasts. I moaned as he lightly flicked his thumb across my nipple causing it to harden. He told me to rest my back on the arm of the couch again and to close my eyes. I looked at him for a moment before doing what he asked and gasped when I felt his warm wet tongue on my nipple.

He flicked it a few times with his tongue before he began to suck on it taking y nipple and some of the flesh of my breast into his mouth. I felt myself arch my back wordlessly begging him to continue. As he sucked one breast his hand found the other and began rolling my nipple between his thumb and finger and my moans grew louder.

"Yes," he said, "moan for me. Moan as loud as you want."

When I felt his teeth softly bite my nipple I moaned louder than before and continued to arch my back. His mouth moved to my other breast where he began nibbling on my nipple and I felt his other hand begin to slide down my stomach and softly rubbed it dipping a fingertip into my belly button.

He stopped sucking and nibbling on my breast and looked up at me. Our eyes met and he smiled as he quickly undid the button and zipper on my shorts. I raised myself off of the couch and in one swift motion, my shorts and panties slid off my legs and landed on the floor.

I was suddenly self-conscious again and closed my legs as I watched him pull off his own shirt, pants, and underwear. Quickly he put his hands on my knees.

"Open your legs for me." He said with a rasp in his voice. "Show me your pussy."

My legs relaxed but I still couldn't bring myself to open them until I felt his hand gently pushing. With his help, my legs slowly spread open and he once again placed one of them on the floor while putting my other leg on his shoulder the whole time staring into my eyes. He moved his hand from the knee of the leg he'd placed on the floor and while looking into my eyes he slid it up my thigh until his hand cupped my pussy causing me to groan. Without realizing it, I'd closed my eyes and had begun to push my hips up and push my pussy into his cupped hand.

"It's beautiful," He said and I felt him slide a finger inside of me. He moaned and said, "You're so warm and wet."

He started to slowly slide his finger in and out before adding a second finger. "You have such a beautiful tight pussy."

He pulled his fingers out and used both hands to spread my pussy lips open before moving himself into a more comfortable position. Within seconds I felt his tongue push into me as the rest of his mouth sucked on my pussy. I was moaning loudly and thrusting my hips upwards as he tongue fucked me.

He withdrew his tongue and dragged it up to my clit flicking it back and forth. Each time his tongue touched it I jumped.

"Such a sensitive little clit." He said looking up at me with a smile as he used his fingers to pull the hood back fully exposing it. "I'll bet this will really make you squirm."

He bent his head back down and keeping the hood pulled back with his fingers he flicked his tongue across my fully exposed clit and in the same instance my hips jumped and my hand went to my mouth as I let out a squeal. He looked up at me and smiled as he used one of his fingers to press down on my clit and rub it as I squealed into my fist and my body squirmed uncontrollably.

"You can be loud," he said. "It's just us and no one can hear anything."

I moved my hand and squealed as he continued his assault on my clit.

"Cum for me." He said. "I know you're close. Cum for me. Cum hard."

As the fingers of one hand continued their assault on my clit, two fingers from his other hand entered my pussy pumping in and out fast for a moment. He then thrust his fingers as deep as he could into my pussy and pinched my clit with the fingers of his other hand. My body jerked up and I began to scream.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" I yelled. "Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" My pussy clenched his fingers as my body squirmed and I moaned and groaned.

Finally, my orgasm ended and my entire body relaxed. I was breathing hard and when he told me to open my eyes I did. We stared into each other's eyes as he very slowly continued to pump his fingers in and out of my pussy before fully pulling them out.

He slid up and kissed me long and deep. I could feel his hardness against me. He stopped kissing me and asked if I was OK to which I could only nod in return and I continued to breathe hard. He smiled and moved so that he was sitting normally on the couch and I sat up to see him stroking his big hard cock.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"Yes!" I whispered. "It's so big."

He laughed and said, "It's just slightly bigger than average. I think you can handle it."

Concern appeared in his eyes suddenly and he stopped stroking himself. He knew that the man who had molested me as a child had completely skewed my opinion of sex in general but had really caused a fear in me of everything else men did to women with their cocks.

"I mean, I think you can handle it but only if you want to. You can just watch me jack off if you're not comfortable and we can work up to you being able to help me during other appointments."

He'd left enough room on the couch when he'd sat back that I could easily get on my hands and knees on one side of him. I got close to him and sat back on my knees. This time I touched his chin as I looked into his eyes just as he'd done earlier to me.

"I trust you." I said as I wrapped my hand around his cock eliciting a groan from him as he laid his head back and closed his eyes while I pumped his cock with my hand.

I watched him as I cupped his balls and listened to his moans before lowering my head and flicking my tongue across the head of his cock. His eyes opened and his moved so he could watch as I took his cock into my mouth.

"Oh. My. God." He stuttered as his hips began thrusting upwards. "Take me deep. Take as much of my cock as you can."

I felt his hand on the back of my head and allowed him to push my head down forcing my mouth to open wider as he forced as much of his cock into my mouth and throat as he could and held my head there for a few seconds as he groaned loudly. He then started guiding my head up and down in his lap fucking my mouth with his cock. After a few minutes he stopped me and pulled me up to kiss my mouth hungrily. Our tongues continued to dance together and our kisses were deep, passionate, and filled with hunger as he maneuvered me back into position with my head resting on the arm of the couch. I felt one hand on my breast squeezing my nipple before sliding down to touch my clit. He stopped kissing me as he rubbed my clit and looked into my eyes again.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Please..." I said softly.

"Please what?"

"Please...I want..." I was stuttering. My clit was so sensitive and he continued to rub it lightly with a knowing smile on his face.

"You want my cock?" He asked. "In here?"

He slid two fingers into my pussy.

"God yes!" I managed to say.

He removed his fingers and positioned himself. He had his cock in his hand and rubbed it up and down my pussy before stopping to position the head of his cock at my opening. I started to close my eyes.

"Don't." He said. "I want to see your eyes as I enter you."

I kept my eyes open and locked on his as I felt the pressure of him beginning to enter me. The head of his cock slid in and we both gasped.

"Oh God!" He said as he slowly pushed the rest of his cock into my pussy. "Oh God! You're so tight. You feel so good."

He slowly pulled his cock almost completely out of my pussy before sliding back in. He moved slowly at first and every time his cock was fully inside me I groaned louder and louder. He moved his hands to my ass and lifted me up as he began to pump his cock faster and harder. He continued to mutter about how tight I was and how good I felt as he sped up fucking me as fast and hard as he could.

My arms were up and behind my head with my hands grabbing the arm of the couch tightly as he slammed his cock into my pussy over and over again.

"I'm gonna have to pull out." He suddenly said.

I looked at him.

"No... condom..." he panted. "And I'm... almost... there."

My arms quickly shot from behind me to his hips.

"Cum." I gasped. "Cum in me."

He looked at me and saw that I was serious. He pumped his cock in and out of my pussy a few more times before burying himself as deeply as he could and roared. I could feel his hot cum inside my pussy and began my own orgasm, which milked every last drop of cum from his cock.

We lay on the couch trying to catch our breath. Finally he kissed me deeply and pulled out.

"You are magnificent." He said. "You have perfect breasts, perfect nipples, a perfect clit, and an amazing pussy."

I smiled while still trying to catch my breath.

"Do you understand the difference between sex and what happened to you as a child now?" He asked cautiously.

"Yes." I said. "Oh God do I know the difference now!"

After we were both dressed he told me to sit on the couch again for a minute as he sat back down in his char. He wanted to ask me something.

"You know that I have two boys. You've met them both." He said.

"Simon and Matt, right?" I asked. "Simon's... 21 and Matt's..."

"24." He said helpfully. "Yes, Simon and Matt."

"Good kids." I said. I meant it too. I'd spent time with them in the past. "A bit socially awkward especially around girls but good kids. Handsome too. I liked them when we were hanging out."

My therapist leaned forward with his elbows on his knees and an odd expression on his face.

"I'm sorry." I said. "I shouldn't have said that bit about them being socially awkward."

"No. No." My therapist waved my apology away. "You're right. They are both very socially awkward. I doubt my wife and I will ever have daughters-in-laws let alone any grandchildren."

There was a pause. "I don't want you to get the wrong idea so just bear with me for a moment." There was another pause. "As you said, neither of them knows a thing about women. They have the looks and girls are always trying to be close to them and they've on dates but those dates never go well because they're so awkward in even just talking to girls let alone anything else. We've obviously had the 'sex talk' with both of them but I fear it was pointless. I don't want my sons to grow into old men who've never had sex but I don't see any normal and sweet girl even allowing them pity sex. I think, like you, they need to be with someone the know and trust but the only girls like that for them are basically their cousins since all of their friends are guys."

"Ask." I said looking into his eyes once more.

"What?" He asked. There was more to what he wanted to say and it was obvious that he hadn't expected me to interrupt him.

"Ask." I said again. "Ask the question you want to ask - the question you don't want me to take the wrong way."

He started at me for a few moments before taking a deep breath and slowly letting it out.

"This is so out of line..." He started, "but then what we just did in here was out of line and I don't think either of us would take it back."

"I wouldn't." I said. "And I'm hoping that because I'm your last patient of the day every time I come in that there will be more."

"Oh God!" He said. "May He strike me down for this but I was hoping you'd feel that way."

"So ask." I said again.

"Ok." He took another deep breath and slowly let it out. "Simon and Matt know you and like you and trust you especially since you helped Simon out of that little jam. If they'd want to learn about sex from you or even perhaps you and I together... would you be willing?"

I smiled and said, "Yes. I would. Especially if they have cocks like their father."

"Oh they are." He grinned. "Simon's is actually bigger."

I grinned and then I stood which prompted my therapist to stand as well. We walked to his office door and as he unlocked it I rubbed his cock through his pants.

"Same time next week?" I asked smirking as he groaned from my touch.

"Oh hell yes!" He said.