Therapy Session Pt. 02

Story Info
A therapist and his patient continue fucking.
2.4k words
4.35
25.6k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in the waiting room of my therapist's office anxiously waiting to be beckoned into his office. Since the day he introduced me to sex we'd upped our appointments to twice a week and during every appointment we fucked on the couch, the floor or his desk.

The door to his office finally opened and after his patient had left I stood and walked over to him. As I passed him to make my way to the couch, I brushed my hand across the front of his pants and heard a slight moan escape from his lips.

I sat on the couch assuming he would join me there but instead he sat down in his chair and looked at me with a smile.

"Remember how we'd talked about my sons?" He began.

He had two sons in their 20's - Simon and Matt. They were handsome young men but socially awkward and my therapist had asked if I'd be willing to help him teach them about being with a woman.

"Of course I remember." I said.

"You're still OK with that?" He asked.

"Definitely."

"Great." He said as he got up. "They're free next week."

He made his way over to the couch puling me close and we began kissing hungrily. His hands were squeezing my breasts through my shirt and we were both moaning. His hands found the bottom of my shirt and started to lift it. He stopped kissing me when he realized that I wasn't wearing a bra. He grinned as his tugged my shirt off and tossed it away.

His mouth was instantly on my breasts. He nibbled and licked my nipples. He twisted them between his fingers and pinched them hard as I groaned and squirmed. As he sucked on my breasts his hands quickly found the top of my shorts and within minutes he had them and my panties thrown across the room.

His mouth moved down to my pussy where he wasted no time sucking on my clit making me squirm even more. He shoved three fingers into my pussy and finger fucked me fast and hard. He knew from my breathing and my moans that I was close to the edge and suddenly he softly bit my clit.

My hips shot upward and I screamed with delight. He let go of my clit but continued to finger fuck me as my orgasm receded.

"I love your pussy." He said. "I love feeling it squeeze my fingers and my cock when you cum."

I lay on the couch breathing heavily watching him strip his clothes off and toss them in the pile across the room. His cock was hard.

"Why don't you grab a pillow and lay down on the floor." He said as he slowly stroked his cock.

I did what he asked and once I was comfortable I watched him walk toward me before he slowly squatted down next to me.

"Turn your head and open your mouth." He said.

No sooner had I turned my head and opened my mouth his hand was on the back of my head and his cock was in my mouth. He pulled my head towards him forcing my mouth wider and forcing his cock down my throat gagging me. He groaned loudly and held my head that way for a moment before pulling his cock most of the way out of my mouth.

"Oh shit!" He said. "Feeling your throat quiver around my cock is amazing."

Without warning he grabbed my head and shoved his cock down my throat gagging me again and moaning loudly. He repeated the process several times before asking me to take charge and suck him off.

A few minutes later I felt his hand at the back of my head again as he used his hips to thrust his cock down my throat. I felt his cock grow and twitch and heard his groan as he came gagging me even more.

"Are you OK?" He asked when he pulled his cock from my mouth. "I don't know what came over me I just NEEDED to be as deep inside your mouth as I could be."

I looked at him as I took several big gulps of air.

"I'm OK." I finally said. "I liked it."

"Did you really?" He asked, his face full of concern.

"I swear." I grinned.

"I'm still hard." He smiled. "I never stay hard after I cum except when I'm with you."

I smiled and said, "Well, we can fix that."

"Yes," He said. "I believe we can."

He pulled me to my feet and bent me over his desk. He took my legs and spread them as far apart as he could and began rubbing his cock along my pussy.

He positioned himself and swiftly sank his cock into my pussy from behind making both of us groan. He slowly began sliding his cock in and out of my pussy pushing it in as deep as it could go every time.

He took one hand off my hips and slid it underneath to softly rub my clit and to feel his cock slide in and out of me with his hand. I shuttered and moaned at his touch. He continued to fuck me at a slow and steady pace.

"More." I groaned. "Please!"

"More?" He asked.

"Harder. Faster. More."

"Trust me" he said leaning over me to whisper in my ear. "More is coming."

Suddenly, I felt a wet finger circling my ass. I looked back at him and he grinned.

"Just relax." He said. "You need to relax for this."

I felt his finger begin to slide into my ass as his cock continued to slowly slide in and out of my pussy.

"Relax." He said again as he continued to push his finger into my ass. "You've never had anything in here have you?"

I shook my head.

"I can tell." He said. "It's so tight. Just relax and trust me."

His finger slid as deep as it could into my ass and I gasped. Soon he was fucking my ass with his finger to the same rhythm that he was using to fuck my pussy with his cock.

"Relax." He said again as he added a second finger to the one already fucking my ass.

I gasped and clenched.

"Relax." He said. "Let it happen. Let it feel good."

In minutes he was fucking my pussy with his cock harder and faster and doing the same with his fingers in my ass. I groaned and squirmed and he felt my pussy quivering around his cock.

"Cum for me baby." He said. "Cum on my cock while I fuck your pussy and ass."

I needed no encouragement as my body tensed and I came with a scream of delight.

I felt him slowly pull his fingers out of my ass and his still hard cock from my pussy. I stayed where I was trying to catch my breath when I felt his spread my ass cheeks. My head spun to look over my shoulder at him. He smiled and pushed my head down against his desk.

"Trust me." He said positioning his cock at my ass. "Just relax and trust me."

I felt tremendous pressure as he began to push his cock into my ass. I tried not to yell from the pain. Suddenly the head of his cock popped into my ass and we both gasped.

"Oh My God" he said. "Your ass is like a vice!"

He slowly pushed his cock deeper making me moan loudly.

He reached between my legs and started to rub my clit, which relaxed my body so his cock slid all the way into my ass. Slowly he began to fuck my ass with his cock while rubbing my clit.

"Oh God!" he said. "I can't take it. I'm gonna cum!"

I felt his cock grow and twitch inside my ass and felt his cum fill me. He groaned loudly and slowly slid his cock out of my ass and stood back so that I could stand up.

I turned and faced him and saw concern in his eyes.

"Did I..." he started to say but I interrupted him by grabbing his face and pulling him to me for a hungry and hard kiss. We kissed like that wrapped in each other's arms for a while before he pulled away.

"You're still horny, aren't you?" He asked with a smile.

"For you?" I said. "Always."

"Have a seat in the chair for a minute. I'll be right back."

I went to his seat and sat down. He was right. I was still horny. I still needed and wanted him. I was sitting in the chair lost in thought when he returned to the room and walked over to me.

"Spread your legs." He said. "Show me your pussy."

I slid down in the chair so I could spread my legs wider as he got down on his knees in front of me and held something up in his hand.

"I got this just for us." He said as he pushed a button and the object began to hum. "Let's see how your sensitive little clit does with this."

With one hand he spread my pussy lips and with the other he used the vibrator to tease me. He put it inside of me and fucked my pussy with it and he ran it up and down my inner thighs. It was torturous and he knew it. Finally he started at my belly button and dragged it down until it touched my clit.

I groaned and began to squirm as he held it softly against my clit. As my breathing got quicker and my moaning got louder he suddenly held it hard against my clit making me jump and scream and squirm.

"Cum baby." He said. "Keep cumming."

I came twice in a row before he pulled the vibrator away. He looked up at me as his fingers slowly pulled the hood completely from my clit.

"You have such a sensitive clit." He said. "I have to use this directly on it. I just have to!"

Without warning he put the vibrator directly on my exposed clit and held it in place hard as I squealed and squirmed and screamed and came. I tried to close my legs but he used his broad shoulders to help keep them spread as he continued his assault on my clit.

I screamed his name and struggled to get away from the vibrator but he held it firmly against my clit sending me into one orgasm after another. Swiftly he pulled it away from my clit and shoved it into my pussy. In an instant he had it pressed against my g-spot as he sucked my clit into his mouth.

I came again and again screaming his name and squirming in the chair my hands trying to push his head away. When I finally couldn't take any more I screamed for him to stop.

He pulled the vibrator out of my pussy and turned it off. He looked up at me as I desperately tried to catch my breath and used a finger to flick my clit making me jump repeatedly.

"Your clit is amazing." He said standing up and looking at me. Suddenly he grabbed my hips and pulled me to him sliding his now hardened cock deep into my pussy making us both moan.

He quickly had my legs up and began pounding his cock into my pussy. Every few seconds he'd flick my clit with a finger making me yell his name.

"Every time I do this." He said flicking my clit and breathing hard, "Your pussy grabs my cock and then let's go letting my cock sink even deeper inside."

He continued to flick my clit and I could feel my pussy do exactly what he said and feel him slide deeper for a few brief seconds. He pounded my pussy hard and fast. His cock slammed in and out of me before he suddenly stopped. I was in such a state of oblivion I hadn't noticed him reach for the vibrator on the floor.

I felt him begin pounding his cock into my pussy again and without warning he pressed the vibrator as firmly as possible against my clit.

My body jerked in every direction and my pussy swallowed his cock as I came hard and fast.

"Stop, Will!" I screamed. "Stop!"

"Just... one... more... time..." He grunted and slammed his cock deep into my pussy and once again pressing the vibrator against my clit.

My body was spastic as he grunted and came deep inside my pussy. I screamed and groaned and jerked every which way.

I slid from the chair to the floor and he lay down on the floor next to me. We both struggled to catch our breaths.

"I don't think I can get dressed for awhile." I finally said.

He looked at me quizzically before he realized what I was talking about.

"Because of this?" He asked reaching over and touching my clit making me jump.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

"Your clit is just so sensitive." He said. "And every time you orgasm from it being touched it's amazing. Tell me you don't love what it does to you."

I looked at him and tried not to smile but couldn't help myself.

"Since I'm not leaving here any time soon..." I started.

"Yes?"

I took his hand in mind and placed it on my stomach slowly easing it down.

"One more time." I whispered.

"One more time?" He asked.

"Yes."

"I don't understand." He said with a smirk. "You'll have to be more specific."

"Rub it one more time."

"Rub what?" He asked staring intensely into my eyes.

"Rub my clit." I said. "I need to feel you touch my clit."

"Just touch?" He asked.

"Please." I begged trying to force his hand down to my pussy.

"Spread your legs." He said as he slid his hand to my pussy. He started softly touching me, which immediately made me squirm.

"Keep your eyes on mine." He said. "I want you to stare into my eyes when you cum."

I looked directly into his eyes as he pinched my clit between his thumb and finger making me jump and scream and as I came he slid two fingers deep inside my pussy pumping them in and until I stopped cumming.

"We can both stay here as long as you need." He said licking his fingers. "I can't wait to see my boys with you next week. Their cocks will never know a better throat or pussy."