Therapy Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IL_JOCK
IL_JOCK
1 Followers

"Oh fuck yeah, man. Give her that cum, man! Prep that pussy for me!" Hank grunted nearby as he watched my rod visibly spasm and jerk in cum-lust. I gave her a full load and then some. Hugely excited by my own cumming, Hank sounded as if he were close to dropping his own load. The cream flowed out and around the union of my flared cockhead and Debbie's pussy. It took all my willpower not to plunge my cumming cock in full-length.

"Yessssssss. Yesssssss, do that, stud," she exclaimed as she felt the heat of my cum at the entrance to her cunt. Her legs seemed to stretch out further and then pump wildly in the air as if that action would draw more juice from my cumming cock and into her greedy pussy.

My cock was still cumming when I extract the head from Debbie's quivering pussy. A strand of cum oozing from my cumhole remained attached to her vaginal lips, then fell away and dangled from my cock. Debbie reached a hand down to her cunt to feel the wetness I had left there, the expression of delight on her fact telling me that her pussy was throbbing in pleasure and heat.

"Shit, that was a way hot cum," I gasped, moving back some. "All yours, man. Have at it," I said and motioned Hank in between Debbie's still widely-outstretched legs.

"Hell, yeah! That's what I need!" Hank said, moving into position and hungrily eyeing Debbie's cum-covered cunt. "Some load you shot off! Oh, man! This is gonna be good! Gonna go in real nice!" He stroked his cock several times through the jizz I had deposited, coating his cockhead thoroughly before positioning it at the entrance to her cunt.

Debbie once again raised her head to look at her heated-up genitals. "Oh God yes! Maybe it'll work like that! I think I can take it! My pussy needs cock, baby! Bob's cum feels so hot to my pussy! Give me some more! Yessssssssss," Debbie yelled. Hank managed to lodge the head of his hot shaft in her tight cunt, displacing some of the sperm I had left there and causing it to drool obscenely out and around the sides of her pussy.

"Fuck that's still real tight, baby," he said, starting to sweat, muscles taut as he strained to his fuck. He pulled out until just the tip of his head was lodged in his wife's pussy. All eyes were on his shaft. We could see that the head of his cock had turned whitish with my sperm. "Tight and real slick! Man that's good!"

"Here, let me help you fuck it in, bud," I said as I positioned myself so I could place a hand on either side of Debbie's pussy. Gripping the cum-slick pussy lips with my fingers, I held Debbie's hole open for the cock hovering an inch away. "Try that. Should slide on in real good now."

"God, that feels so fuckin hot! Fuck! Cock's gonna go in real easy on that cream," Hank groaned as he slid back in, this time a few more inches until he had his shaft half-way in. "Unhhhhhhhh, going in nice, man!" I moved away. Hank gave another thrust. Most of his cock made it on home this time. Both he and his wife's eyes were glued to the dance their genitals were performing, all in full view of another male. Hank bent his muscular legs some as his arms gripped Debbie's ass, pulling it fully off the desk and up into the heat of his crotch. Her legs wrapped around his lower back as his ass started to buck and strain with fuck-lust.

"Here we go, baby. Shit, this pussy feels so good! I've waited to sink my dick into this tight pussy! Not gonna take it long to get off!" Hank rotated his butt, his bent knees giving him leverage, stirring his cock in the heat of her cum-soaked and about-to-be-spermed-again pussy. He pulled his shaft out to the head one last time, the entire cock coated with my cum and Debbie's juices, then clenched his butt hard and gave a powerful lunge into her cunt. Both their heads went back from their intense pleasure. More of the sperm I had deposited swirled out around the base of his cock and onto his balls.

"Now! Cream my pussy now!" Debbie cried out, her head tossing from side to side in uninhibited animal lust. Hank paused, then slowly pulled out one final time. He paused briefly once again as his balls drew tight in his sack and he savored their ache, then plunged brutally and swiftly back to the hilt and gave her his first spurt of jizz. Debbie's legs jacknifed as she felt Hank's cock throb and his hot cum hurtle into her depths, then once again fell tightly around his hips as if to pull his cumming cock deeper. Her gut sucked in and she thrust her pussy at Hank's cumming cock as she raised her head, eyes widening in partial disbelief as if unable to believe the pleasure her husband's cock was giving her.

"Aaaaaaaaargh, it's cummin, my pussy's cummin again," she cried in delight as her pussy began to clasp and grip Hank's cock in ecstasy, her hip motions becoming more uncontrolled and frantic to get maximum pleasure from her orgasm. Damn if this whole scene didn't give another rise to my own shaft!

They shook and moaned through their clenching climax for long moments, shuddering and crying out in mindless ecstasy, and finally it was over. Hank's still-tumescent and cum-coated cock made a slick slurping sound as he slowly pulled the horse-length of it from Debbie's now saturated, but only partially satiated, pussy. He looked at my full hard that was jutting proudly outward and up in anticipation of more rut and grinned widely.

"You ready for another round, man?"

"You bet," I said, returning the grin as I moved into position for another standing fuck. The combination of our loads was now dripping from Debbie's spread pussy onto the carpet. I slid my cockhead through the sperm and pussy juice accumulated on that slick cunt. When I asked "ready for another fuck? want me to sperm your pussy again, baby?", Debbie moaned in encouragement.

"Hell, this sure does the trick, man. We owe you!" Hank said as he mounted the desk and prepared to straddle Debbie's tits face-forward so he could drop his balls in her mouth while he watched me sink my cock into his wife's sloppy cunt.

"Any time," I hoarsed as once again I caught the full and rich scent of fresh sperm and felt the heat of just-fucked cunt. I thrust forward, pleasurably and slowly easing a couple thick inches of my aching meat into the throbbing and grateful pussy. After a couple of half-thrusts, I slid my shaft into the balls with a luxurious squish. More loads were displaced and a foam of cum began to gather around the hairy base of my cock and started to run down to my high-riding nuts. Hanks eyes were glued to his wife's cunt and my rutting cock all the while. "But next week, instead of doing a variation of this therapist thing.....gawd this cunt feels good," I interrupted myself as Debbie fucked her pussy up onto my dick in a particularly delicious way, "....let's do that horny-female-sheriff- and-two-hot-drunk-and-disorderlies-in-the-county-jail scene we did a while back. I liked that even better."

IL_JOCK
IL_JOCK
1 Followers
12