Therapy Uninterupted

Story Info
A woman's release.
2.9k words
4.11
37k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tootsy
tootsy
4 Followers

It had been a hell of a week, stress seemed to be building from every direction, she struggled to eat and sleep eluded her night after night. She was more tired than she could verbalise and her brain felt as though it had gone to mush. Her only release was sexual and that was a solitary experience. Her man was far away on business and she found that moment by moment her desire to be fucked increased. Their only real communication was by electronic communication in which both their frustrations and desires were expressed, which only seemed to inflame the depths of her desire.

Time and time again she took herself, her hand roaming down the sinew of her neck, over the smoothness of her chest, feeling each rib beneath her fingers as she searched for the first point of pleasure. In a matter of moments she found the fullness of her own breast and the rosebud centred upon it. How she longed for it to be his fingers squeezing her nipple so tightly, his mouth to close upon it, to lick and suck and chew.

The thought would on each occasion directly connect to the mound between her legs and the familiar tension would begin to build. She would writhe and tense her groinal muscles, trying to resist, or stimulate, she wasn't quite sure which, but the outcome was always the same. Moistness would seep from her love tunnel, her pussy would pulsate as she envisaged his hand slipping easily past the waistband of her jeans, seeking out the bareness of her mons, her clit would swell and she would yearn for the sense of completeness that only he could ever provide.

When she could bear it no longer hew own fingers would take the place of his, and she would seek out the slit he had slipped between so many times. Halting, she would simply cup the warm smooth lips of her pussy for just a moment, until her hips involuntarily would rise increasing the pressure.

On and on her imagination would run, his hand, his fingers, his mouth, the bulging of his cock in his pants beside her. The thought of releasing it and grasping it in her hands, sliding her tiny fingers up and down the huge shaft, taking the purple crown to her lips and deep into her throat. Deliberately disengaging her gag so that she take every inch of him in the warm cavern of her mouth. Spontaneously her legs would part and her fingers would slip easily in the moisture between her lips. Her hand now working autonomously, fingers sliding into the soft wet entrance of her cunt. She could almost hear him breathing, urging her on. "Fuck yourself for me Hun, go on, don't stop".

Images overtook her as she imagined his rigid cock in his hands, him expertly stroking his stiff hard pole of manhood. First the softest of strokes and then watching as his grasp would close more tightly. She could see him beginning to pump his cock, still urging her to take herself for him. She loved him to wank in front of her, to talk dirty to her as he felt the sap beginning to build in his balls.

She responded in the same way as she had before, by probing her fingers deeper into her own cunt, 3 fingers, then four, reaching as far as she could, penetrating to the knuckles of her fist. The fingers of her opposing hand now working on her swollen nub, wanting his mouth to close upon it, to receive the exquisite tongue lashing that she craved. Harder and faster she pumped with one hand and rubbed with the other, writhing and moaning out loud as she did. Images flashing past her eyes intensified every sensation until she could feel the heat building in her pussy. "Yes, yes, oh God yes" she would call as she began to cum, her juices surging from her as she felt her muscles trying to force her fingers out. She pictured him cumming, heard him shouting as his own eruption began surging from his balls like never before. She loved to hear him shout and moan as he came, it was such a turn on, enhancing her own orgasms. They cum together in her mind -- him thousands of miles away.

As the sensations begin to settle, she begins to feel the benefit of the release, but simultaneously the frustration of not being fucked builds. Each time the same.

This morning was no different, the same scenario replayed. Her stress levels high and her frustration in rising in parallel. She tried to work, to focus, to distract herself, but her head is fuzzy, so tired she can barely think.

Her appointment with the beauty therapist is upon her before she knows it. She dashes out the door and drives to the young womans home, thoughts of him filling her head. A lovely home she had been to before for treatment, a relaxed and calming environment, a place where just for a while she was the important one and the world would simply go away.

She arrived and was greeted enthusiastically by Elena, the therapist. As she enters, the door is closed and locked behind her, the treatment table is set up in the cosy lounge, candles are burning around her and soft music plays gently in the background. She chatted for a while and expressed how tired and tense she was to the friendly face of the young girl before her. "OK think you need some pampering" Elena said in a gentle tone. "Lets do your waxing and then we can do a facial. Would you like the deluxe?, it includes a Indian head, neck and body massage." She needed to unwind and perhaps this would help, so she agreed, "Yes lets go for that."

She stripped to her panties and bra and climbed on the table. As each area was waxed and stripped, they chatted easily. It was strange, but the pain of the hot wax being applied seemed to bring her senses alive, and the pain of the rhythmic stripping of each fabric waxing strip felt as though it stripped just the tiniest bit of tension away.

Just the basics this time, eyebrows, armpits and legs were done, as her pubic hair had not significantly regrown. Elena looked closely and advised that this would best be stripped next time. Somehow it felt completely comfortable to have another female staring at her pubic mound and she couldn't quite grasp why.

"OK, so lets pamper you thoroughly now" the soft voice proclaimed. "Lets just slip these straps down so I can get to your shoulders properly."

First the cleansing process, and then the abrasive exfoliation followed. Still the chat between them played out in an exceedingly relaxed manner. "I am going to apply a mask, it is thick cream but within a few minutes it will set into a firm rubber mask" Elena explained. "It is best if applied right over your eyes and mouth, but it means you will not be able to open your eyes or talk for about 30 minutes, is that ok?" "Yes" she replied and the application began.

She lay there, her whole body covered in a warm thick towel as the mixture was thickly placed on her skin. It was ice cold and again she felt her nerves come alive. Once applied Elena said "Ok now just lie there and relax and we can massage those stresses away."

The music was turned up just a notch and Elena began to massage her head. With the music and the firm touch of the girls fingers on her scalp the world slowly ebbed away. Her senses were becoming flooded with warmth, smell, sound, and sensation and she felt herself relax with every stoke and motion of the girls fingers. As time unfolded the fingers began to move to the base of her skull, the pressure and manipulation was heavenly, the chill of the mask seemed to have gone and she was for the first time in days beginning to relax. The strong fingers grasped and manipulated further down her neck, all sides being stroked and massaged.

Fingers now stroking across the top of her shoulders, reaching down behind her and then round to the front of her upper body. The softest of touches began to smooth across her collar bone and over her chest. The world had faded away and the stroking felt like heaven as she was swept away in tide of physical sensation and attention.

She was vaguely aware of the towel being lowered over the top of her breasts and then the stroking continued lower and lower. She felt the fingers stroke gently down into her cleavage and she almost gasped with surprise, but as her lips commenced the movement to speak and her eyes tried to open she felt the restriction of the now solid rubber mask. She lay there motionless for a moment as she wasn't sure if she had misinterpreted the sensation, the intention of the digital sweep. She felt the flat of the girls fingers begin to reach further down the centre of her chest. He mind began to slowly process the situation and for a second she contemplated sitting up, but then with sensation of the next stroke of the girls hands, she simply..... let go.

She didn't understand it, she would never have contemplated it, but right now she was so relaxed, enjoying the sensations of the girls touch, the restriction of the mask, the locked door -- she didn't want it to stop. She stayed completely still and began to imagine her man, sat across the room, on the brown leather couch. She knew how hard his cock would be if he were there, watching another womans hands beginning to roam across his lovers body. Him seeing her lack of resistance and waiting to see how far this would go.

Elenas soft touch continued, punctuated by firm deep rolling, grasping and manipulation of every piece of sinew and muscle. The hands moving lower over her breasts..... and then the boundary was crossed, no mistake, she was being physically assaulted by this girl and she was letting it happen. No, not just letting it happen, she was enjoying every sensation, willing her to continue.

As those hands continued their motion across her breasts, they began to squeeze and tease her nipples, ever more firmly, ever more intently. She felt movement behind her and an alteration of angle of the girls hands. He mask still in place she could not open her eyes to see what was happening, would she, could she? She felt the proximity of the girl increase and in just a brief moment of time the tongue of a young woman began licking and lapping at her breast. Her firm hands rolling and rounding up the fullness of the flesh as her mouth worked on the nipple in her mouth and beneath her tongue. Softly she rounded the the areola with the tip of that delicate but firm oral structure. Carefully it climbed the mountain of her nipple like an expedition to the summit of a mountain. Once rounded from each side, she took it in her mouth and sucked with increasing depth and strength.

Defences were gone, her senses overwhelmed by this one action, her mind filled with the mixture of the images of what was happening and the thought of her man across the room. Without doubt now he would be there with his cock in his hand, firmly stroking his rod at the sight of this young girl giving and taking pleasure from the body of his partner.

The towel moved lower and Elena soft hands began to massage and circle her abdomen, her ribs, her waist down to the mounds of her protruding hips. This was way out of scope of the work that was commissioned, but its not like sucking her breasts was within it. She felt it was wrong, it went against everything she had ever thought about being involved in girl on girl action, but she didn't want it to stop and so she did not resist.

Instead she involuntarily began to moan and writhe and she felt the fingers grasp the sides of the panties, lowering them over her thighs, stripping them from her body. The sides of the bench parted and her legs along with it. She felt soft but firm straps tighten around her ankles. What was happening, why was she letting this progress, she didn't know, she just knew she didn't want it to stop. Still the music played, still the images floated across her mind and then the sensation began again. Those hands began to work once more, sliding, massaging, working each muscle in her lower legs, and then her thighs, first one leg and then the other, the outside and then the tender inside. Elena positioned herself between her legs and began to stroke upwards on both at the same time, progressing towards her hips. Her hands again rounded across the protruding mounds of hip bone. Now wet, exposed, ashamed, embarrassed but longing to feel the touch of those fingers on her most intimate parts, she breathed deeply. She got her wish, swiftly hands rounded over her pubic mound, then one each side sliding down her outer pussy lips. A small finger traced down the slit, up and down again.

She knew her man were present he would now be wanking hard at the sight, perhaps moving to the side of the table for a better view, perhaps sucking hard on his partners breast, as the girl worked her pussy. Perhaps offering his tongue into her mouth simulating the penetration she dreamt of.

She felt proximity again and the girls face lowered to her pussy. Firm hands parted her labia and a small tongue flicked at her clit. Her clit was rock hard, juices began to surge from her, Elena responded with long licks the length of her pussy and back to take her bud fully in her mouth. She began to suck in the most amazing way as she slid fingers into her cunt. Elena removed her mouth to enable herself to finger fuck her deeper, more intently, rubbing hard at the front wall of her cunt, using the other hand to rub firmly at her hot, red, swollen bud.

Her whole body began to shudder, the intensity of the sensations becoming simply overwhelming and she began to cum. Juice began to fountain from her cunt, she began to squirt in a way she hadn't for some time. The girl responded by adjusting the leg rests to force her to bend her knees, in this new position she was now completely exposed, her arse on display as well as her cunt. The therapist began to massage her arse, along with her clit and pussy. So quickly again she was feeling the sensations building. She could almost feel and hear her man urging the girl on. She so wanted to be fucked, penetrated, taken but she couldn't have imagined the next move of the girl.

Fingers entered deeply into her juicy wet cunt. Three fingers, four, Elenas hand smaller than that of her man, but deliciously stretching her none the less. She used her other hand to keep spreading the gap in front of her to make room and then all five fingers began to push at her gash. The pressure immense, the sense of stretching divine as she began to work to force her small fist into the canal in front of her.

She began to shudder again, every part of her body urging Elena on and desperate to feel the final spread and push. It was fantastic when it occurred, the fist pushed in and stretched her wide and as Elena thrust and pumped that cunt the biggest orgasm overwhelmed her body. She gushed and pushed and came from her head to her the depths of her being, just as he had so many times with him, She imagined him cumming over her tits and face, calling out her name so clearly at the sight of the sharing of sisterhood.

She felt the muscles of her body begin to slump and relax as the orgasm ebbed away. Gently the hand slid easily from within her. Elena lowered her face once more to lick her clean and did so gently, her tongue now soft and relaxed was soothing as she lapped.

The face was withdrawn slowly, her legs lowered and the table pulled back together, the ankle straps released, the towel replaced gently upon her body. Elena moved back to the head of the bed and gently loosened the edges of the mask and peeled it away. Although her eyes remained closed, light flooded through the filter of her eye lids. She was hesitant to open her eyes, so she kept them closed and then the softest lips were laid upon hers and soft hands smoothed her forehead.

For just a few minutes she lay there and then opened her eyes. Elena stood beside her smiling, a reassuring hand upon her arm. "Did that help?" she asked. "God yes, thank you" came the reply. "Same time next week?" "Yes I think so" she said. She quietly put on her underwear, blouse, jeans and shoes, paid her money and left.

tootsy
tootsy
4 Followers