Therapy Week 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bardoc93
Bardoc93
31 Followers

Even as she said these last words, Roni, pushed my boxers to the floor, my member, harder than it had ever been, fell straight out and hit her on the forehead, she put her hand around it and pulled back to look.

R: "ahhh!, Master, Oh Godddd, ahhh!, Its so good master. I'm cumming Master!

I watched as she cum from just seeing my sex, she leaned back on her legs, threw her head back and I watched as her whole body contorted, a flush began that spread to her face and down past her breast. I almost lost it, seeing this magnificent woman, half naked on her knees holding my sex and cumming.

She recovered quickly and rammed her head down on my sex and I felt my balls hit her chin, I felt the back of her throat, as she worked her tongue and swished it around the sensitive bottom of my sex, in accordance with my command, she moaned as she felt the sucking at her wetness, her legs widened and a lock of surprise and pleasure swept over her.

I took a firm grip on her shoulder length Strawberry blond hair and pulled her back till only the head was in her mouth, she grabbed the shaft with her hand and started jacking me as she twirled her tongue around my head. I pulled her forward till again my sex hit her throat, she slide one arm around my thighs and grabbed my rear cheek and tried to take me even deeper. I tighten my grip on her hair and began moving her head and lips up and down my member, I was getting close, so I rammed her face onto my sex again and again. It was going to be over sooner than I wished but I couldn't hold on much longer. I didn't want to cum in her mouth, at least not this time, I wanted to spend my load on those beautiful breasts, I rammed into her throat one last time, moved her head back and immediately spewed my load on her chest as she collapsed on the floor with a screaming, thrashing, whites of the eyes, orgasm.

My whole body was spent, for the first time in too long, I was completed sexually drained, both mentally and physically. Roni lay on the floor twitching and moaning, her eyes fluttering, her face slack. I stagger back to my chair and collapsed down, waiting on Roni to regain focus.

It took her 10 minutes to relax and quiet the constant throbbing of her body, I took delight watching her face as it transformed through stages from utter bliss, to contentment, to relaxation and a smile that made it all worth while, for I had never seen her smile in such content. another 5 passed before she opened her eyes, first in an unfocused faraway look, then sharper, then at me.

She jumped to her feet ran over and fell in front of me, lay an arm on each of my thighs and staring at my member. She licked her lips and started pleading "Please master, can your slutty little cock slave lick you clean, can your slave please her master again"

I immediately saw my mistake, I had given her a trigger phrase and not made provisions for it to end, but her pleas where too hard to resist. "Clean me slave." she immediately took my spent member into her mouth and sucked and licked it, "That's good for now, slave. On your knee's before me, I want to see my cum on you." She immediately moved back on her knees, "Put your hands behind your head and jut out your chest." She complied. "Spread your knees farther apart, even with your shoulders.". The sight before me was breathtaking, Roni, with a look of renewed lust in her eyes, pushing her breast out at me, covered in my cum. The only thing better would have been her totally naked, so I could have seen the constant flow of moisture that now was wetting her jeans. One last command then I would begin her list of instructions that would gradually occur over the next week.

"Roni, Cum for me"

Bardoc93
Bardoc93
31 Followers
12