There All Along

Story Info
Discovering more than friendship...
2k words
4.43
7.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan was my best friend; we had been best friends since elementary school. I'm sure there were rumors about us dating, but we both had other relationships. We were just really great friends. He was good looking, tall, dark hair, dark blue eyes. The opposite of my short, brown eyed, strawberry blonde self. We parted ways in college, but we still kept in touch.

It was winter break, and I had recently broken up with my long time boyfriend. It wasn't pretty, and I was glad to be going home to have a change of scenery. I didn't have a car, so when I came home on breaks, I would take the train. When I got to the stop closest to my hometown, I searched the parking lot through the train windows for my parents minivan, but I couldn't see it. I figured maybe they couldn't get a good spot and parked further down the street or walked. There was snow on the ground, but it was in the mid 30s so still pretty nice. I gathered my luggage and headed off the train.

I was preoccupied with rolling my bag through the slush and not really paying attention to the people in the train station. I walked through the doors and heard a familiar voice yell, "Hey stranger, do I know you?"

I gasped, "Logan! What are you doing here?"

"I ran into your mom at the store, and she said you were on your way, so I asked if I could steal you for the afternoon."

"You're a life saver; I need some good old fashioned Logan/Elle time."

He grabbed my bag, and I followed him to his car. He drove to his parents house while we caught up on what had been happening since we last talked. He and his girlfriend had broken up around the time Sam and I had, and we laughed at our patheticness.

Logan's parents were out of town, so we had the house to ourselves. We settled down to watch a movie on the couch. The warmth of sitting close to Logan and the train ride made me sleepy, and I must have dosed off a bit, because I woke up to see Logan staring at me.

"What?"

"Sam's an idiot. You're beautiful inside and out."

This took me by surprise. I had never considered myself pretty, and I certainly didn't expect Logan to think so.

"You're not too bad yourself," I said as a chill went through me.

This was so strange yet familiar at the same time. Logan saw me shiver and motioned for me to scoot closer while he reached for a blanket. We started a new movie while he rubbed my back and neck. I could smell his cologne, spicy and woodsy, getting whiffs of it as he rubbed the knots out of my muscles.

"Ah that feels good," I sighed, looking up at him.

He cupped my face in his hands, and his lips brushed mine tentatively.

"Logan, are you sure about this? What if we end up hating each other?"

"I could never hate you, Elle. I want to give us a try. We've been so scared to give us a chance, but I know even if we don't end up married or stay together long term, I'll always be here for you. Will you go on a date with me tomorrow?"

"Of course"

We cuddled until the movie ended then Logan drove me home. He gave me a long, deep kiss goodnight before I got out of the car.

When I got to my room, all my feelings came at once. Shock, that this was actually happening. Nervousness, for what this means for our friendship. Excitement, to see where this leads. Giddy, at thought of being with Logan on a deeper level. I've occasionally wondered what it would be like to be in a relationship with Logan, but I always quickly dismissed the thought.

It wasn't that I wasn't attracted to Logan, I was; I just never expected him to find me attractive. I was short; my curly medium length hair was hard to tame; I felt like my brown eyes were way too big for my face. Logan was tall and muscular, while I was petite and thin. I don't know when my feelings for Logan changed from platonic to romantic. There wasn't a boom moment; it was gradual in the little things of our friendship. How he is always there for me, the way he makes me laugh when I'm sad, how he remembers how I like my coffee and what my favorite pizza toppings are, and that I hate mushrooms. It's in the way he doesn't make fun of me when I ask dumb questions, the way we can talk about super deep topics or nothing for hours. I realized then that my feelings for Logan were stronger than I thought. I was in love with my best friend.

Logan picked me up that evening for our date. I wore a short black wrap dress that let my B cup breasts peak over the top of the neckline. Logan was wearing gray pants and a dark blue dress shirt that perfectly accentuated his eyes. Even though we had spent hours and hours together, the sight of him at the door gave me butterflies in my stomach. He greeted me with a quick kiss and opened my car door while I got in.

We ate at a new place in town and my nerves settled down as we ate and started talking. We talked until I glanced at the clock. "AHH Logan the movie starts in 10 minutes!" We quickly settled the bill and hurried to the theater.

The movie had already started by the time we got there so we quietly snuck in the back.

Throughout the movie we shared popcorn, and Logan put his arm around me. It was so nice to feel close to him.

I felt safe with Logan, unlike my relationship with Sam. I didn't have to worry that everything I did might upset him. Sam always had "tips" of what I could do to look better, be more sexy, just overall be "better." With Logan I could just be myself; he liked my silly side and didn't criticize my mistakes, and if I were upset he didn't make me feel guilty about how I was feeling.

Logan was always thinking of others, which I loved about him. Sam, on the other hand, was too wrapped up in himself to care about anyone else unless it affected him. It was nice just to relax, and be myself.

When Logan stopped in front of my house to let me out, we talked for a bit and started kissing. I'd been kissed before, but it was different with Logan. Everything was different; every time he touched me I felt my heart race. When our lips touched, I felt my panties moistening and my breath quickening. He was like the sweetest tasting water on Earth, and I had an insatiable thirst. The more we kissed, the more I craved.

We reluctantly broke apart and breathlessly said goodbye. I was glad it was dark because I was pretty sure there was a wet spot on my dress.

Up in my room I replayed the night in my head. Every touch, every kiss... I reached my hand down to my soaking wet mound. I was so wet; Logan made me wetter than I ever had been. Even just thinking about what it would be like to lay next to his naked body. How it would feel to have his hands slide over my smooth skin. The taste of his lips on mine, the feel of him inside me. Thinking of him while I fingered my pussy, I came so fast. Then I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Early the next morning Logan showed up with my favorite coffee and greeted me with a quick kiss as I climbed into his car.

"So what's on the agenda for today?"

"It's your turn to decide."

"Let's just hang out at your place."

"Sounds like a plan!" said Logan as we pulled out of the drive.

We spent most of the morning laughing and talking and looking through old photo albums.

"This has been great"

"I agree," I said with a kiss.

I settled onto his lap as we continued to make out. I could feel he wanted this as much as I did, but I knew he was too much of a gentleman to say anything about it.

"Baby, let's go upstairs," I whispered.

Logan scooped me up and took the stairs two at a time and carried me to his bed.

I pulled him down on top of me keeping my lips locked with his while I unbuttoned his shirt and let it fall to floor. I slid my hands over his muscular chest and back while he pulled off my shirt and unclasped my bra. My breasts bounced gently when he released them, causing my already hard nipples to tingle and ache to be touched. He scooped them up, and they fit perfectly in his hands. I took my time unbuttoning his pants, strategically brushing my hand against his ever growing bulge and cupping his butt.

"God, you're so hot," Logan breathed.

He started kissing my toes, then feet and ankles and started making his way up my leg.

I tangled my fingers in his shaggy hair. I loved it when he kept it longer. I massaged his head and neck while gently caressing his ear lobes with my lips and tongue. His kissing had risen up my leg to my inner thigh, I was so wet with anticipation of where he would kiss next. He barely brushed my hot wet pussy with his lips; the sensation took my breath away. He licked his lips and kissed me hard on the mouth. Kissing him and feeling his tongue against mine, sent sparks all through me. I wanted more, I wanted all of him.

Making love with Logan was better than I ever dreamed it would be. Part of me couldn't believe it was actually happening, part of me was thinking, "why hadn't this happened years ago?" The way he was making me feel made me forget about everything I was thinking and consumed all my senses.

He started kissing my neck and chest, and his hot breath gave me goosebumps even though I wasn't cold. He pulled one of my hard pink nipples into his mouth and started sucking on them.

"Oh Logan," I moaned. "You're making me so wet I can feel it dripping out of me."

He sucked harder, and his fingers slid over my swollen, hard clit. I reached down and lightly ran my fingers over his dick and balls making him moan.

"Oh baby, I need you inside of me!" I shrieked. I ached so badly to feel his thick, hard, cock fill my pussy. I could barely stand it anymore.

"Fuck me now!" I yelled. I really never cussed, so when I said that Logan's eyes widened with surprise, and then darkened with even more passion. He straddled me, and I could feel the tip of his dick, wet and eager, push against my folds. He was teasing my clit with his tip.

"Please, Logan, Please." I begged; I didn't know how much longer I could hold out. I was so close to climax my whole body was trembling. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, he thrust deep and hard into my tight, dripping pussy.

"Oh baby, yes, yes, that feels so good." I cried. Our bodies thrusting in unison, I could feel his dick so deep inside me. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him tighter to me.

"I'm going to cum," I moaned.

"Cum, love, cum with me," he said huskily. I could feel him explode inside me as waves of pleasure went through me.

My legs were shaky and weak as I said, "God, that was amazing!"

"Scoot over here," Logan said as he scooped me into his arms.

"I want to stay right here. Forever."

He kissed me, and we fell asleep in each other's arms.