There and Back Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come for me, baby. Please...fill my pussy," she moaned, pressing her tongue to his ear while firmly gripping his ass. "I need to feel it...your warmth spreading deep inside me...."

She slid her middle finger into his tight pucker, making him gasp in her mouth.

"That's it, give it to me!" she exclaimed, urging him on when she felt his heightened reaction. "Fill your wife with hot cum!"

That was it for him; he exploded inside her, bathing her pussy in exquisite warmth. She ground her sex against him, crying with joy when she felt his hot release rocketing against her silky walls. "Oh, yes...so deep...my beautiful man's wonderful cock, filling me with cum...."

She wouldn't let him pull out. Holding him in place with her arms and legs, she whispered, "Stay inside me. Always stay inside me...now and forever."

Nodding as they kissed, he collapsed in her arms.

Hours later, he woke. He was still on top of his wife, his semi-erection nestled warmly inside her blessed pussy. She was sleeping so peacefully, and he smiled while gazing admiringly upon his angel's face. She was infinitely beautiful, her delicate features enchanting in the soft glow of the evening. Dancing shadows sifted through the trees outside their bedroom window, making her long brown hair shimmer in the moonlight.

Slowly stirring, Susan opened her eyes. David was beaming, studying her sweet face.

"I love my wife," he whispered.

Hardening, he began moving inside her.

Closing her eyes, happy tears again spilled onto her cheeks. "I love my husband...mmmm, fuck me..." she whispered back, squeezing her pussy in sheer bliss.

~ ~ ~

"Baby, what's on tap for today?" David asked. "I know we have the party at Steve's tonight, but what about the rest of the day? Your letter said that Nana will be entertaining our boy all weekend, so we're free to do whatever we want, right?"

Relaxing over morning coffee, they were sitting together at the kitchen table. He was in his light robe, while she only had on a pair of tiny bikini panties.

'God, look at her. She hasn't gone topless around the house in forever,' he thought, eyeing her bare breasts and sexy white panties.

Reading his look, she grinned mischievously. "I would go completely naked, but I don't want to lose your cum. The panties help keep it inside me."

She spread her legs for him; sure enough, there was a large wet spot in the center. She reached down to slick her fingertips across the widening stain before holding a glistening finger up to the soft light. Smiling happily, she popped it into her mouth. "I don't want to waste a single drop! So, my darling, sexy, oh-so-horny husband, what would you like for us to do today?"

"I'm thinking we should go shopping to find you something really hot to wear for the party tonight. Then, since it's so nice out, we could go down to the river and catch some sun. How does that sound?"

"Mmmm, sounds great to me," she grinned, hopping up to get dressed.

Moments later she returned and sat back down wearing a very light sundress. It was one of her oldest dresses, so the pale yellow material was ultra thin, allowing her obviously braless breasts with their well-defined areolas to show right through. The shoulder straps were narrow, and the lower hemline only reached the tops of her thighs. It had buttons in the front, from the bottom all the way to the low-cut neckline. She'd left the first three undone, just below her pussy.

Lifting her feet into his lap, she treated him to a glorious view of her smooth, bare thighs, including the moist gusset of her sheer panties.

"Buckle my straps for me?" she smiled, teasing him with a lingering display of her delectable pussy. Once he was finished securing the sandals, she playfully flipped up her skirt. "Ready when you are!"

After talking it over in the car, they decided to make the local mall their first stop.

The moment Susan set foot in the place, she was in her element. With the bottom of her dress opening nearly to her pussy following every well-practiced, bewitchingly sexy stride, the former runway model smiled confidently as her proud husband led her through the teeming throngs of gawking admirers.

"If you're planning what I think you're planning, god, you've never shown me off so blatantly before," she whispered excitedly, noticing that he was taking her straight to a women's shoes boutique.

"Knowing we were going clothes shopping, why did you wear such a tiny sundress, plus you left all the buttons undone at the bottom. If I didn't know better, I'd think youwant to show off those gorgeous thighs, and that sexy pussy," he grinned.

"You said clothes shopping, not shoes shopping!" she giggled. "I figured I would be constantly changing outfits, so I wore this dress for easy access. I also thought you'd enjoy seeing me in it again, especially with it unbuttoned this way, but I didn't know you were planning on showing off your wife's pussy to a store full of ogling customers and horny shoes salesmen!"

"You're still wet, too," he added with a smirk.

"Damn right I am, and it's your fault!" she laughed, punching him playfully in the arm.

"You know I can see your beautiful pussy through that sheer lace, right? Your panties are so wet, they've become totally transparent."

"Oh, god..." she moaned, taking a quick look down between her legs. "What would Mom and Dad say?" she added, flashing a coy smile.

"Hey, they were the ones who wanted you to be a cheerleader."

"Yep!" she giggled again. "For all their talk of propriety, and the need for a young lady to maintain her modesty, they sure didn't seem to have a problem with the notion of countless boys burying their hands between my legs every time they hoisted me above their heads. Don't think for one second that those boys didn't cop tons of feels beneath my little skirt—they definitely did—and they were always sneaking peeks at my ass and pussy. Not that they really needed to look, mind you. They had their hands in my ass so often, they could have identified it by braille.

"Okay, come on. Let's do this before I chicken out."

"That's my girl!" he exclaimed good-naturedly, slipping his arm around her slender waist.

"You just want to see my panties again, but I never would have guessed that you want other men to see your wife that way too," she said, giving him a sexy smile.

She was thoroughly enjoying their new game, especially since he seemed to be every bit as into it as she was.

"They can look all they want. They just can't touch," he grinned.

"Sounds familiar," she answered, returning his grin. "That pretty much describes my entire life: men ogling me and wanting me, yet never being allowed to touch me or have me."

"You told me you definitely let guys touch you."

"Well, okay, fine, I eventually let quite a few guys touch me in college. Also, like I said, boys were constantly touching my ass and pussy when I was a cheerleader, totally groping me beneath my skirt every time they lifted me over their heads. I'm only human, you know. Besides, didn't it work out just great for you? You wouldn't have wanted some girl who was completely clueless sexually, right?"

"I'm sure you would've picked it up quickly enough. You're a natural."

"A natural cocksucker, you mean," she giggled.

"That too," he laughed. "You probably never met a cock you didn't love to suck."

She smiled happily in agreement. "I can't help it. I love to suck cocks."

They strolled around the store, browsing the merchandise. She was checking out shoes; he was checking out the salespeople. Making eye contact with her, he gestured first to an older salesman who, although middle-aged and rather portly, had quite the distinguished appearance.

She quickly shook her head.

He gestured next to a saleswoman who looked just like Jane Hathaway fromThe Beverly Hillbillies.

Laughing, Susan shook her head and mouthed, "Definitely no! I want a man!"

Next he nodded toward the third and final salesperson, a guy who looked to be about eighteen; only five or six years younger than they were, he guessed. David thought the guy appeared very uncomfortable in his work clothes. His pants were nearly falling off his skinny hips, and his tie seemed to be strangling him.

Susan giggled while enthusiastically nodding her head.

Moving to her side, David led her over to the guy.

"Umm, may I help you?" stammered the young salesman, trying his best to maintain eye contact with Susan rather than sneak peeks down the top of her gaping dress. Although it was touch-and-go for a moment, finally he was able to wrestle his attention back up to her face.

"Those white pumps over there in the window, may I please try them on in red, in a size six?" Susan smiled, enjoying his clumsy stares.

"Sure thing," he said, eagerly hurrying to the back of the store.

"Sit here..." said David, choosing a spot for her.

She took a seat that faced away from the counter, where the other two salespeople wouldn't be able to see what she was doing. David sat directly across from her. She quickly looked around the store, making sure the coast was clear before lifting her skirt and spreading her legs to show David her moist panties. Grinning, she whispered, "I am absolutely drenched. I'm so wet, I'm going to leave a puddle on this seat!"

A moment later the guy returned with the shoes. Kneeling at Susan's feet, he slipped off her sandals. When she leaned down to help him, her top gaped open, revealing her bare breasts moving freely inside her dress.

David could see all the way down her top to her white panties, and he felt himself beginning to stiffen in his pants.

She glanced up and caught his stare. When she saw where he was looking, she startled and quickly shot her hand to her chest to hold her top closed. Leaning back, she snuck a peek at her salesman, who'd obviously seen the whole show.

They were both blushing.

"Thank you, Kirk," she said, reading his nametag while kicking off her sandals. Rather than lean down again, she let him slide the red pump onto her foot. Setting her heel on his right knee, he buckled the clasp. Susan switched legs, and he guided her other foot to his left knee. That one was further away, so she had to raise her leg a bit more to reach it.

David could see her pussy, and he smiled when she glanced over at him. She brought her hands to her face to conceal her guilty grin, her wild-eyed look wordlessly exclaiming,"Oh, my god, I can't believe we're doing this!" Trying to hide her excitement, she silently mouthed, "He's staring at my pussy!"

"Can you blame him?" David mouthed back, grinning like an idiot.

She giggled behind her hand.

All the while Kirk was still sitting between her slightly spread legs, with her foot perched on his knee. He seemed frozen in place.

"Go see how they feel," David said.

She took her time walking around the store, pausing in front of a mirror to check out her high heels and bare legs from every possible angle before returning to her seat. Setting her foot back on Kirk's knee, she smiled, "I like them. Do you also have them in black?"

"I think so," he grinned. "I'll go check."

Once he was gone, she looked over at David. Pulling her dress up again to show him her soaked panties, she pressed her finger to the center of her glistening slit. "My pussy is dripping wet," she whispered, watching as her finger was immediately enveloped by her soft folds.

"Yes, it is. It's a beautiful thing," he replied, with a pleased little smile.

"He saw it, baby. He saw my pussy...your pussy," she added, shooting him a seductive grin.

"That makes two lucky guys so far today, doesn't it?"

"I can't believe you!" she giggled. "You're positively evil!"

"You want to see evil? I'll show you evil. Quick, before he gets back, undo the first two buttons on your top, and give me your panties."

Giggling again, she whispered, "Are you insane? He'll be able to seeeverything. You'll be showing off your wife's bare breasts and wet, naked pussy to another man." After pausing for a moment, she grinned. "Okay, to a teenager, but he's still going to want to fuck me."

David nodded. "Of course he'll want to fuck you. Don't you want everyone to? I know I do."

"Mmmmmm, god, you do? You want everyone to fuck my wet pussy? I may be a very busy girl then, being your hot wife."

"Naughty naughty, baby. I said 'want to,' not 'get to,'" he smirked.

"Uh-huh, suuuuuure," she said, with a sly grin.

"Susan, the point is that I'll be able to watch it all happen, and we'll both get to see everything through his eyes. It's perfect. He's totally harmless, and it'll make his day. It will definitely make my day, seeing your bare pussy beneath your pretty dress."

"Are you sure about this? I meant it when I said I would wear whatever you want, and I'm going to do anything you ask. Baby, if you want me to show my bare pussy to other men, I will. You know I've always wanted to."

"Right now, here in this store, yes, I'm sure. Quick, before anybody sees you...."

Susan deftly popped open her top two buttons. After glancing down to see how much was showing, she undid another one. "May as well do this right," she grinned. With her gaping dress exposing her naked breasts she lifted her hips and slowly slid her panties down her smooth legs, until the sheer white wisp of material was dangling from her high heel. Giggling, she flicked her foot at David, but the panties remained hooked on her slender ankle, and he made a move to pull them off.

"You know what? Leave them there," she said, the challenge clear in her shining eyes.

Grinning, David sat back in his chair.

"You asked for this," she added, smiling sultrily.

Returning with the new shoes, Kirk stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the tiny panties twisted around the gorgeous young wife's ankle. His eyes wide in amazement, he knelt uncertainly between her legs. Following a long few electric moments, he looked up at her.

"You can keep them," she whispered.

Giving him an inviting smile, she raised her foot in offering, and he carefully slipped them off before setting them aside. When she leaned down to unbuckle the red heels, her top gaped open. Her stunning breasts were on full display, jiggling beautifully as she tugged on the shoe straps.

Subtly glancing up at David to make sure he was catching everything, she sexily bit her lip when her grinning husband grasped the thick bulge of his obvious erection.

Deciding to continue her breast show, she leaned down to remove the other shoe. She lingered in her exposed position while helping Kirk slip on the new pair. When they were buckled up, she said, "You know what, let me try one of each to see which one we like better."

Together they removed one of the black shoes before replacing it with a red one; all the while, she remained deliciously exposed. With her bare breasts swaying tantalizingly only a scant few inches from Kirk's reddening face, she peered down at her feet: one shoe red, the other black.

David could see that she was well excited. Her large areolas were constricted, the raised bumps painfully prominent, and her nipples stood erect and proud. She reached up to brush some imaginary thing from her breasts, making them bounce and shudder.

Noticing that Kirk looked like he was about ready to take one of her temptingly erect morsels into his mouth, Susan bent forward and clasped her ankles together.

"What do you think, sweetie? Do you like them?" she teased, pressing her naked tits to her bare thighs.

'Is she asking him or me?' both guys wondered.

For that matter, they also weren't certain whether she was referring to the shoes or her breasts.

"Ummm..." Kirk started to say.

"They look great, honey. Absolutely fabulous," David grinned.

"Which color do you like better? The red?" She leaned back in her chair to raise her heel high, explicitly revealing her smooth, silky pussy. "Or maybe the black?" She raised her other heel, making sure to arc it around Kirk's head so as not to stab him with the sharp point. She had overtly spread her legs, opening her flushed pink lips for the benefit of her spellbound audience. "Or perhaps you'd prefer one of each? That would be an interesting look, don't you think?" she added, flashing another inviting smile. Bringing her feet and knees together, she lofted her heels high in the air and wriggled them around in cute little circles.

Everything was exposed; her thoroughly drenched pussy was smiling between her supple thighs. Pressed together, her pouting inner lips extended past her swollen outer labia, and she was so wet that the backs of her thighs were shining with moisture.

She was literally dripping; even her gorgeous little puckered star was glistening.

She looked past her raised legs, wanting to see Kirk's reaction to her incredible display. Then, reaching down with her fingertips, she swiped away some of the copious moisture from her pussy.

Kirk gasped, and she smiled sweetly.

"I think you're good for both pairs, honey," David said, more than a bit shocked yet also thrilled by her brazen performance.

"Okay, then, we'll take them," she grinned, expecting Kirk to gather everything up and come to his feet.

He looked at her with a pained expression.

"Oh, you devil! Here, use these..." she said, handing him her wet panties that he'd left atop a shoe box.

After checking to make sure the coast was clear, Kirk jumped up and hurried to the back of the store, holding Susan's panties over his crotch the entire way.

"Oh, my god, baby, he came in his pants!" she giggled to David.

"Again, can you blame him? I would have lost it too if I were him. You were incredible...absolutely amazing."

"I'm glad you're enjoying this," she admitted, with a warm, genuine smile.

She wasn't being the least bit sarcastic. She truly was glad, since she hadn't been entirely certain as to how he would respond to their first adventure of openly showing her off in public...and she'd gone quite far with it.

She was very happy and also deeply relieved that he was so excited.

"Baby, I can see how wet you are. You're enjoying this just as much as I am," he answered, unable to suppress a wry grin.

"Knowing you're watching me—knowing my husband is getting turned on by showing me off this way—oh, god, yes, it's driving me crazy. I've never donethis before, and you probably can't even imagine how much I'm loving it."

"It really was hot, wasn't it?"

"Baby, I'm on fire. Yes, it was incredibly hot. I can't believe you had me show a guy my bare pussy from that close up, with him kneeling right between my legs, but thank you for this. I absolutely loved it."

He gave her a gentle smile. "Are you wishing we'd done things like this before?"

"My parents would disown me if they ever found out I was intentionally showing my naked pussy to other men, but you know I would have done it for you. It turns me on so much, I'd do it just for myself now."

"That's not what I asked," he grinned.

"Okay, yes, I wish we had done this before. Imagine how much fun we could have had, especially on our cruise, and all those times we had everyone over on the weekends for football. Plus, come on, what about Steve? All those concerts and movies...all those late nights and sexy sleepovers with him and your other friends. I was always happy with the way we used to show me off, but this is so much better. You know I enjoy letting men see my body; that goes back to well before I ever met you. Baby, I was raised to be a total flirt. I'm definitely glad we did this, yet it's not important that we didn't do it before. What matters most to me is what will turn you on now?"

"Susan, doing things that will turnyou on is what matters the most to me."