There and Back Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to help himself, his "Latin lover" persona always kicked into high gear whenever he had a few drinks. He'd monopolize the young beauty for the entire evening, hardly giving anyone else a chance to dance with her. His inhibitions sufficiently lowered, he would become a nonstop flatterer, his hands taking constant liberties. His clever fingers loved to go roaming over her lush curves, and that was when his wife would affectionately tease him about his amorous intentions. Making everyone laugh, he'd act properly chastened, like a little boy who'd gotten caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Knowing how both the father and son loved to flirt with her, Susan always made sure to wear her sexiest things for them. She enjoyed their flirting, and delighted in giving it right back. Whether it was a warm kiss on the lips in greeting, a coy smile and provocative crossing of her legs when she'd catch them sneaking peeks up her skimpy skirt, or a playfully suggestive hip grind during a slow dance, she certainly was an encouraging tease.

Having no doubt that David would definitely approve, she decided to step it up a bit with her outfit for the party that night. Since Steve's grandparents were also going to be there, of course she had to keep it somewhat toned down, despite the fact that his grandmother was the one who always took the most glee in teasing Steve's dad about his lechery. Mama Zambino thought it an absolute riot, the way her daughter's husband could scarcely keep his hands off of the "beautiful bambina."

Getting ready for the party, Susan opted to wear her long raven hair down, teasing it into an unruly mane that gave her the appearance of a woman who'd just climbed out of bed following a wild night of passionate sex. Further accentuating her brazenly erotic look were a pair of large hoop earrings, a black silk choker, and makeup done in a smoky finish. Going with a minimum of jewelry, she wore only a single silver bracelet around her right biceps.

Her wraparound skirt was of a peasant design, crimson red and elaborately frilly, featuring a deep split over her left thigh that ran nearly to her hip. Loose and flouncy, reaching her mid-thigh only at its longest point, it wasn'ttoo overly short, and she looked absolutely stunning in it.

Although it wasn't her most revealing skirt, she still felt extremely turned on, wearing it without panties. Realizing how easy it was going to be to offer sexy flashes of her naked pussy, she looked forward to doing some serious flirting with David, Steve, and his father.

Her red stiletto heels only made her smooth, sculpted legs and incredible ass look that much more outstanding.

Still, she knew it was her breasts that would be the main attraction of the evening. The top she'd selected was a lovely piece of revealing lingerie that clearly wasn't designed to be worn as outerwear. Leaving her alluring navel exposed, it was a half-length white halter made of gauzy stretch-Lycra. Its subtle lace pattern only minimally obscured her braless breasts while thin spaghetti straps left her tanned arms and shoulders deliciously bare. Although the top was skintight and low-cut it didn't need to be in order to do the job, since it was also semi-transparent. The back was nearly absent the lace embroidery that helped to keep her at least marginally decent in the front; it was primarily sheer netting, and completely see-through.

She couldn't wear a bra with it even if she wanted to, which, of course, she didn't.

Taking in the entire picture, what with her wild hair, her hoop earrings, her enticingly breezy peasant's skirt, her scandalous stiletto heels, and her tummy-baring, white stretch-lace top, the overall effect was that of an exotically sexy gypsy dancer.

The party was a wonderful affair, with excellent food, drink, and music. Following a few too many glasses of red wine, Mister Latin Lover made his usual appearance on the makeshift dance floor set up in the living room, his wandering hands taking advantage of every opportunity to explore Susan's gorgeous bottom, and Steve nearly went into cardiac arrest when she pressed her gloriously erect nipples against his chest while giving the firm bulge in his pants an especially hot pussy grind. Meanwhile, his slightly tipsy mother was running around exclaiming to her bemused guests how amazing Susan looked. To top it all off, everyone's favorite too-old-to-give-a-fuck grandmother made the whole group laugh when she blatantly cupped Susan's breasts and bobbled them about.

"Now this is a beautiful woman, and these are a real woman's breasts!" proclaimed Mama Zambino in her thick Sicilian accent.

Laughing from across the living room, Steve's mom shouted, "Mother! Take your hands off of the pretty girl's boobs! Did you even ask for her permission before you started playing with them?"

And so it went....

Susan was beaming the entire night while mingling, dancing, and flirting up a storm. Definitely the belle of the ball, she could hardly find a moment's rest, so many people wanted to dance with her.

Finally the party started to wind down, until the only people still up after everyone else had gone home were Susan, David, Steve, Steve's father, and Joel, a friend of the family. They were all playing pool in the den, and Joel kept teasing Steve about the way he couldn't pry his eyes from Susan's breasts long enough to pay attention to the game.

David grinned, "Can you blame the guy? Lay off of poor Steve."

"Yeah, Joel," chimed in Steve's dad. "What are you, half a fag? Look at this girl! She's beautiful!"

"Of course she is. To tell the truth, I was just pondering her top myself," Joel replied with an impish smile. "The way it's made, I'm kind of wondering whether she doesn't have it on backward."

"What do you mean?" asked Steve.

"Well, look at it. The back is lower than the front, and notice how the straps taper down in the front compared to how they do it in the back. Usually with a belly shirt the back part is higher, and the straps taper down and widen more in the front."

"That's true," Susan said. "Also, this top came with no tags. You know what? You might be right. Maybe I do have it on backward."

"Switch it around and see," said David.

"Okay," she smiled.

Heading off to the bathroom, she returned a minute later with her top spun around. Her neckline was much lower, showing off a lot more of her spellbinding cleavage, and less of her back was exposed. More importantly, due to the see-through white netting having been rotated to the front, her bare breasts were fully revealed.

"Let's see the back," Steve said.

She turned away from them, and everyone added their two cents as to how it looked.

"So, which way is better?" she asked.

"Let's see it again, the way it was," Joel said.

She took off again, returning a moment later with her top back in its original position.

"Well?" she smiled, joining everyone in staring at her breasts.

"I'm not sure which way is right, but I think it definitely looks best the other way," Steve said, smiling like a gibbon.

"Yep, I think you're fine either way," added Joel, sharing in Steve's glee.

"I'm not sure either," David grinned, and a laughing Susan leaned down to punch him in the chest.

"Try it one more time the other way," said Steve's dad, figuring they may as well see how far she would let them push it.

"You guys are impossible," she giggled.

They all sat patiently, waiting with expectant grins.

"Okay, fine," she said, laughing again, and she started toward the bathroom before abruptly stopping. "Oh, whatever..." she smiled. Turning her back, she simply reached down, crossed her arms, and peeled off her top right in front of them. She was facing the patio door, so everyone saw her bare breasts in the reflection of the glass. They juddered beautifully once she managed to finish pulling the clingy top over her head, and with the way her back was arched her pouting globes sat up perfectly.

Her nipples were hard bullets when she caught David's reflection, and she smiled knowingly to him. Sassily cocking her hip, she took her sweet time searching for the mysterious missing tag. Lifting the sheer lace to the light, she thoroughly examined it inside and out, until at last she appeared satisfied that indeed there was no tag to be found.

Turning to face the group again, she started to pull her top back on. Enjoying their lustful stares, she lingered with her arms crossed above her head, treating them to a tantalizing view of her magnificent tits before finally managing to pull the skintight halter the rest of the way down. Not that it really mattered, since her top was again on backward and therefore completely transparent. Her areolas were showing so clearly that she may as well have been standing there in the nude. Her large, dark pink nipples were fully erect, poking straight through the open white netting. Her skimpy top only served to intensify the sexiness of her breasts, highlighting rather than obscuring her gorgeous treasures.

"I'll just leave it like this. I think it looks prettier this way, don't you? It's more comfortable too," she said, smiling to each man one by one while smoothing her scarlet fingertips over the exposed bare skin of her devastating globes.

It was the perfect game, for even as she encouraged them to ogle her deliciously taboo breasts the facade of innocence was faithfully maintained.

Once again, it was the very essence of Susan, laid bare: beautiful beyond compare, always on vivid display, yet utterly unattainable.

By that point it was going on two in the morning, and Joel said he needed to hit the road. Steve's dad also called it an evening, saying he was headed to bed, and Susan gave them each a warm hug and kiss goodnight.

Grabbing some drinks, Steve, David, and Susan adjourned to the living room to watch TV. Susan kicked off her heels and joined her husband on the couch, where she engaged Steve in a playful foot-wrestling match as he lay beneath them on the floor.

After a few minutes of channel surfing, Steve got up to turn off the lights before returning to his spot on his stomach in front of the couch. Once he was all settled in, Susan climbed into David's lap; straddling him, she had just started to kiss him when Steve asked, "What movie do you guys want to watch?"

Without turning back, Susan giggled, "It doesn't matter. Just pick anything."

"Yeah, I can see that you two are a little distracted there. Okay, here we go, let's give you something nice and romantic..." he grinned, after searching through a box of VHS tapes.

"Mmmm, that would be good," Susan answered, leaning in again to kiss her husband.

When Steve popped in an old Van Halen video, they all laughed.

"You're such a dork," she teased, giving him an affectionate kick.

"Whatever," he chuckled, swapping out the Van Halen tape forBraveheart.

"Much better...thank you..." she said between wet kisses.

As Steve settled back in to watch their favorite movie, Susan began a serious make-out session with her husband. She was still straddling him, and Steve was on the floor directly beneath them, his feet up on the couch.

Before too long, David pulled Susan's top over her breasts and started sucking on her nipples. Moaning loudly enough to be heard over the TV, she began making circles on his crotch with her bare bottom. Wanting more contact, she took his hands and slid them beneath her skirt, pressing them to her smooth, warm curves.

She turned to check on Steve, who seemed to be falling asleep. Still, she knew that if he turned his head the slightest bit he would be treated to the sight of her naked back, not to mention her bare ass spread wide open atop her husband's lap.

Even though she was pretty sure Steve was playing possum, she decided to risk it.

"Touch me," she whispered to David. Grinning eagerly, she pulled her top off and slithered out of her skirt before reaching down to release his cock. Pressing her breast to his lips, she positioned her pussy above his towering shaft and slowly lowered her hips, moaning deeply as she took him all the way inside.

Steve's foot slid across the couch, bumping her writhing bottom. She jumped, then she giggled.

Although he appeared to be asleep, she still wasn't buying it.

David pulled her down to him, trailing hot kisses from her breasts to her mouth. When they paused in their kissing, she whispered, "Fuck me, baby. Please, give it to me good. After all this flirting and teasing tonight, your sexy wife needs to be fucked long and hard."

Lifting her hips, she slammed down on his cock. He tried not to groan out loud, and she buried her face in his shoulder to help silence her own breathy cry.

"Mmmm, baby, your cock is so hard inside me. God, I love fucking you. Can you feel how wet I am?"

Trailing her lips across his neck, she grinded her ass in his clutching hands.

"Feel it? I can hear it..." he said, and they listened to the wonderfully wet sluicing sounds her pussy made upon each stroke of his thick shaft into her silky warmth. With every dropping of her hips her pussy sang sweetly, driving them both insane; up and down she rode, imploring him to keep squeezing her ass as their bodies slapped together.

They'd been fucking for good twenty minutes when Susan noticed movement in the kitchen. Glancing to her left, she saw Steve's father setting a glass of water on the granite countertop.

"Allan is watching us," she whispered into David's mouth. Wetly tongue kissing him, she kept lifting and crashing, hotly fucking her husband, making her gorgeous tits dance.

"How do you know? Where is he?"

"He's getting a glass of water in the kitchen. He's pretending not to notice, but he's watching us."

Sitting up to cup her breasts, she chanced another quick glance toward the kitchen. She turned back to David, moaning into his mouth while clenching her pussy on his pistoning cock.

"He's still there. He's definitely watching us. I think Steve is too."

"What do you want to do?" he groaned, clutching her naked bottom in beautiful anguish.

Gasping with pleasure, she nipped at his chin before whispering, "Keep going. Baby, he wants to watch me fuck, so let him watch. Let Steve watch, too. Let the whole world watch. I'm proud to be fucking my husband...mmmmmm...don't stop...."

She began wildly pounding her ass up and down, riding him in a frenzy; taking her by the hips, he tossed her around like a rag doll.

"I'm going to come!" she cried. "Make me come!"

With their bodies smacking together, her wet sex inflaming his senses, David felt a powerful orgasm building; he drove harder, loudly slapping her ass as his cum raced up his shaft.

When she felt his hot torrent flooding her pussy, Susan let loose a gorgeous shriek while drenching his pulsing cock in her own gushing release. Cresting endless rolling waves, her body gone liquid, she rode it out with him; finally they slowed, melting into a more languid, tender lovemaking. Curling up in a spoons position, she pulled a blanket over them and snuggled tightly against him, happy and secure in her husband's warm embrace.

"Thank god you came back to me," he whispered, caressing her cheek.

"Thank god you were still there for me," she whispered in return, nuzzling his fingertips. The love in his eyes filled her heart to overflowing, and she began to cry.

He gently held her in his arms, kissing the tears sparkling on her beautiful face. He whispered to her, and she touched his lips. Their breathing softened into a joined rhythm, until together they fell blissfully asleep.

Susan had come home.

~the end~

Please leave a vote and a comment to let me know what you thought. Your comments and questions deserve a response, so when you send feedback make sure to include a return address.