There and Back Again Ch. 138

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed him before he could say anything, sealing my lips to his with an intensity that left me feeling almost breathless. He had opened his mouth -- to tease me, knowing him, or maybe just in surprise -- and I took advantage of his shock, sweeping my tongue into his mouth aggressively. Kissing Alistair was always astonishing, his taste so sweet and addictive, his lips so soft and pliable yet somehow demanding, his tongue so gentle and playful, and this was no exception. I gripped the edge of the tub with one hand for balance, and carded my fingers into his damp hair with the other, holding him to me desperately.

I don't know how long I knelt there; it could have been a minute or an hour, as I stroked his tongue with mine, took in his intoxicating taste and scent and feel. He tried to reach for me, but instead I finally pulled back, touching my finger to his lips to stop him from asking questions, and climbing over the edge of the tub. I shuddered as the warm water enveloped me. Straddling my husband's thighs, I kissed him again, both hands now buried in his hair as I devoured him hungrily.

Without breaking the kiss I finally reached underneath him, pulling the plug and allowing the water to start draining out of the tub. I felt Alistair twitch in surprise, but I bit his lip playfully and then stroked his tongue with mine again, distracting him; his hands came up to grip my hips as he groaned helplessly under the onslaught. As the water continued to drain, I continued my seduction, pulling away from his lips only to tilt his head and take an earlobe into my mouth, sucking softly as I stroked the helix with my fingers.

"Sierra?" He moaned my name in a confused, husky voice, and I felt a flash of heat travel down my spine to settle in my core deliciously. "What..."

"Shh," I admonished him, biting his earlobe playfully. "Relax. I've got you."

I kissed my way down from there, nibbling and sucking on the tight cord of muscle in his neck, using his gasps and twitches to lavish attention on the sensitive spots with my lips, teeth, and tongue. By the time I reached his collar bone, the water in the tub was only a few inches deep, hiding nothing, and I pushed the plug back into the drain as I started nipping my way along his clavicle. I stroked his shoulders, his biceps, and his chest as I went, relishing the feel of his damp skin and powerful muscles under my fingertips.

His head fell back against the rim of the tub when I descended further, kissing my way down his chest to reach one tiny, pebbled nipple; he gasped as I suckled it, teasing the tip with flicks of my tongue. I switched to the opposite side, getting the same response, before continuing my descent. I swirled my fingers through his little bush of chest hair, following the trail down to his navel, then repeated the action with my lips. I dipped my tongue into the indent of his belly button, and he twitched, a strangled noise that was half giggle and half moan encouraging me to do it again.

I could feel his erection pressing against me, and took the opportunity to capture it between my breasts as I followed his 'happy trail' south. A string of expletives issuing forth made me smirk, and, wet from the bath, I pressed my breasts together to give him a bit of pressure as he struggled not to thrust up into my cleavage. This would have been fun with my bigger, Earth boobs -- not that he's complaining. I giggled as he panted and twitched underneath me.

Enjoying my teasing, I sat back to appreciate the sight laid out before me. My gorgeous husband, reclining in the tub, head thrown back while breath panted through his parted lips, eyes closed in bliss, his skin shiny with sweat and bathwater, his incredible body on display and his erection straining towards me. I spared a brief moment for a prayer of thanks -- to whom, I couldn't say, and it didn't matter -- before continuing my mission to watch him fall apart.

I finally approached his engorged length, pressing fervent kisses to the purple head, gathering a bead of fluid that escaped on my tongue as he stuttered his own prayer to the Maker; taking pity on him, I finally engulfed him in my mouth, bracing my hands on his hips as he bucked involuntarily under me. Water splashed around us and I sputtered for a moment as he murmured frantic apologies; with a smirk and a giggle, I returned to my efforts, bobbing slowly on his length, swirling my tongue around the tip each time I pulled up. I kept my pace slow, tantalizing and inflaming him until he was trembling with the effort to hold still.

His moan of disappointment as I released him and sat up quickly morphed into one of relief as I shuffled forward and sank my dripping core down onto his length in one quick move. His hands returned to my hips as I rode him, not teasing anymore, just taking him hard and fast as he gripped me desperately. He tried to stop me, to slow things down, but I grabbed his hands, lacing our fingers together and leaning forward to kiss away his objections. I slammed down onto him again and again, feeling him unravel under me, until he shuddered and cried out, letting go of my hands to wrap his arms around me as he emptied himself inside me.

I stroked his hair, pressing kisses to his forehead and cheeks as he slowly returned to himself, his softening erection still inside me. Finally he collapsed back, holding me against his chest as he caught his breath.

"What brought that on? Not that I'm complaining," he chuckled. "I just want to know so I can do whatever it was again sometime."

I smiled, though I knew he couldn't see it with my head under his chin. "Nothing in specific. I just wanted to."

"Well feel free, any time," he teased. "Really, my schedule is wide open."

I sat up, giggling, only to let out a strangled groan when my nipple grazed across his wiry chest hair.

He was immediately solicitous. "Love? Oh, you didn't...you're still unsatisfied." His thumb grazed my other nipple, and I twitched away, still sensitive. "I could-"

"I'm fine," I protested, taking his hand in mine. "Really. I wanted to do this for you."

"And that means you don't get any relief? Why? Sierra..."

"Just me appreciating you. I love you, so much." I cupped his cheek, smiling softly at him, blinking away the happy tears threatening to fall. "I'm the luckiest girl in Thedas. I just wanted you to know that I know that. I wanted you to know that I don't take you for granted, that I never will."

"So...this was some sort of...reward?" He cocked one eyebrow up, a mischievous smile on his handsome face.

I chuckled. "Sort of, I suppose."

He tried to pout, the effect ruined by the satisfied grin that still quirked up the corners of his lips. "Well, if it's my reward...don't I get some say in choosing it?"

I scowled at him halfheartedly. "Are you saying you didn't enjoy it? And here I thought I had a standing invitation to repeat the experience."

"Oh, it was fantastic," he assured me pleadingly, kissing my chin softly, "I just have another reward in mind also."

I could feel his erection, which had softened and had been threatening to slip out of me, twitch slightly and lengthen inside me, and I rolled my eyes in amusement. Boys! "Oh? Do tell."

"Well, I don't think it will come as a surprise to you, but seeing you receiving pleasure is one of the things I like best." His voice had dropped into that husky range that always made me shiver, and his purposeful emphasis on the word pleasure sent a bolt of warmth directly to my core. His fingers were making circles on my hips, distracting me, and his length had continued to grow, spreading me and ratcheting up my desire even more.

"Yes?" I responded vaguely, struggling to focus on his words instead of the heat inside me that had begun building when I first saw him in the tub and hadn't yet been satisfied. "What are you trying to say?"

He pulled me closer to whisper in my ear, his breath caressing my skin as my nipples came into contact with his wiry patch of chest hair again. "I want to watch," he murmured. "Use your hands, your fingers, use me to take your pleasure." I could feel him twitch inside me again, demonstrating his interest in what he was saying. "Show me, Sierra. Come for me, sweetheart."

I gasped, his dirty talk filling my head with lascivious images, the heat in my core boiling over into an inferno. Almost involuntarily I squeezed down on his length, the need for friction becoming overwhelming. "You're such a pervert," I murmured, chuckling as he nodded, agreeing happily with my assessment. "I've created a monster."

I had to admit, though, that as self-conscious as I was, as silly as I felt, there was an appeal to his idea. The thought of him watching me as I rode him, his eyes blown with lust as I touched myself for him...Oh yes. I squeezed him with my pelvic muscles again, even as I rose slightly and dropped myself firmly back down into his lap. My hands left his shoulders, where they'd been holding on for balance, and made their way to my neck, stroking and tickling me there in imitation of his lips. I closed my eyes and threw my head back, relying on his strong hands on my hips to keep me from falling.

And then I rode him again, but slowly, savouring the stretch in my most intimate place as one hand wandered down to squeeze my breast and the other continued to stroke my neck. It wasn't going to take long, I could tell -- between the arousal I'd built in making him come apart for me, and that he stirred in my with his naughty ideas and husky voice, I was close to my peak already. In moments I was gyrating in his lap, both hands kneading my breasts and rolling my nipples firmly, little sparks of lightning sizzling down my nerves to pool at my core.

I needed another hand, though, I realised. I was unwilling to release one breast to address the roaring need lower down, but I desperately wanted some pressure on my clitoris. Frustrated, I opened my eyes and risked a glimpse down to see those intense eyes watching me, moving from my flushed face to my soapy breasts and swollen nipples, his irises almost entirely swallowed by black pupils, his mouth open as he panted frantically. He licked his lips, a prayer to the Maker under his breath, and the vivid memory of exactly what he'd said when he'd talked me into this hit me: "...use me to take your pleasure." I knew exactly what I needed to do.

I released one breast to snake my hand around behind his head, drawing him forward; I presented the other breast to him like a gift, pressing my pebbled nipple to his lower lip. Getting the hint, he drew it into his mouth and suckled gently, and I almost came on the spot. I cried out wantonly, returning one hand to my neglected breast as the other wiggled down between our two sweaty bodies. I didn't wait, didn't tease or test the waters slowly; I attacked my pearl, pinching and rubbing it desperately as I slammed myself down on his length again and again.

It took only a minute of that before my peak overtook me; I was crying out, sobbing with pleasure, too overwhelmed to even know what was happening next; when I was finally aware again, he had somehow moved, pinning my back against the side of the tub, arching me back over the edge as his lips continued to torment my nipple, my legs wrapped around his hips as he held me up and pounded into me from underneath. I was only just able to loop my arms around his neck, holding on desperately, before I came again, feeling the swelling and spasming inside me that indicated he'd finished as well.

Exhausted, I slumped in his arms as he slowly lowered us both back into the tub.

"Maker's breath, Sierra..."

I hummed in agreement, too tired to even lift my head; he fumbled for something, and I felt blessed warm water spray over my back as he filled the tub again with my little shower head.

"Are you alright, love?"

I basked in the warmth, both of his arms and the water, and finally lifted myself up enough to allow his now soft length to slip out of me. I met his smug grin with a lazy, satisfied smile of my own, and both of us started to giggle softly.

"I assume milord is satisfied with his requested reward?"

He blushed adorably, which was hilarious considering what he'd talked me into mere minutes before. "Ah, yes. Completely. Thank you." I cracked up and collapsed against his chest again, shoulders shaking with laughter, and he chuckled. "I had no idea that would be quite so...stimulating. You may prove right about the pervert thing yet."

When I didn't move, he proceeded to wash me, gently scrubbing away sweat and grime with a washcloth, before I returned the favour. He massaged shampoo into my scalp and helped me rinse out conditioner, finally standing and scooping my mostly limp body out of the bottom of the tub once the water had drained again. We dried off and I hastily braided my damp hair back before both of us crawled into bed. We spent a few minutes feeding each other the snack he'd pinched from the kitchen, and finally slept curled tightly together, dreamless and deep.

12