There Goes the Neighborhood Ch. 05

Story Info
Kyle becomes man of the family in the wake of a tragedy.
9.1k words
4.61
48.1k
73

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up from the ringing of the phone near the bed. I was laying on top of mom, using her massive boobs as my pillow. My cock was still stuffed deep inside her, keeping the 18 loads of cum I dumped into her the night before.

Mom reached over, grabbing the phone. "Hello?" He answered, groggy. "Alexis? What's wrong? You want to speak to Kyle?"

My head popped up when I heard my name. I took the phone from mom and answered, "Hello?"

"Oh Kyle..." Alexis replied, sounding as if she was in the verge of tears on the other end.

"Yes Alexis?" I asked sitting up, hearing the worry in her voice.

"Kyle..." She said, "It's your father..."

"My father?" I questioned, having not thought of him for a while as I pulled out of Mom and sat up. "What's wrong?"

She choked up. "He had a major heart attack last night. They had to take him to the hospital, but the doctors don't think he's going to make it."

My heart sank. My father was not a perfect man, or a great man, but he was still my father.

"He has woken up a few times." Alexis continued, "He wants to see you Kyle. He says it's every important that he sees you now. Please come."

"Okay, I will." I promised, "I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Please hurry." Alexis begged and soon hung up.

************

I quickly explained the situation to mom. She agreed to let me go and help me get on the first flight there.

************

Through the plane ride, all I could think about was Dad. I could barely sleep as I watched the clouds. It felt so surreal, knowing this could be the last time I saw my father.

************

After I arrived at the airport, I found Alexis waiting for me with my son Adam hanging on her hip. Despite the signs she had just stopped crying, she was still breathtaking in her white button-up and black skirt.

"Kyle," Alexis solemnly greeted as she hugged me, the warm and sweet scent of her hair bringing back memories of the hours we had spent, fucking right in my father's house.

But things would most likely change drastically.

"Hey Alexis." I greeted her back.

Adam, apparently oblivious to weight of the issue rushed to hug me. "How you doing little man?" I asked with my most reassuring smile.

"Fine Kyle," He said excitedly, "daddy had to go away but we're going to see him."

I nodded and bought him some candy from a vending machine. When he was out of earshot I sat to talk with Alexis.

"How's dad?" I asked.

"Not good." She told me, "We don't have much time."

I nodded as I gripped the armrest. "I can't believe it. I knew he had a heart condition but..."

I couldn't even finish as Alexis kindly gripped my hand.

************

The car ride was in silence the whole way other than Adam's laughs or pointing out something he saw. We would glance as one another now and then, but it was clear our thoughts were more on dad then us.

When we got to the hospital, the nurse greeted us. I could see her breasts barely holding in the tight uniform she was wearing. The boner I had held since the flight got harder but things were too serious now.

She told us that my father wanted to speak to me alone and lead me there.

"Be gentle honey," the nurse said, "don't get him too excited."

When the got to the room, my eyes popped open in shock. There he laid, with needles in him, the heart rate machine beeping in pace with his fluctuating heartbeat.

It was slow.

Dreadfully slow.

"Dad?" I softly called out to him, trying not to cry seeing him like this.

His head slowly turned towards me. He smiled when he saw me. "Kyle..." He could barely reply, "I'm glad you came."

He waved his hand to have me come closer, and I did.

"How's Marie?" He asked.

"She's doing great." I told him.

"Are you helping her?"

"Yes."

"With all her needs?" He said, causing him to jump a bit.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

He turned his head towards me. "I'm not an idiot Kyle. I know what you have been doing with your mother, sister, and other women as well."

I was in shock. "But... how?"

"I have ears Kyle." He told me. "I heard you two going at it a few times. Not to mention, a little while after you came to visit, the doctor said I was no longer fertile. Then I find out Alexis is pregnant."

I looked away, lowering my head in shame. "Are... are you angry?" I asked him, which strangely caused him to start laughing.

He kept laughing, until he started coughing. A nasty, raspy cough which sounded like a bagpipe was in his chest.

"No." He said, "If I'm mad at anyone. I'm mad at myself."

"What?" I asked, looking at him like he just turned insane.

"I failed." He said, shaking his head, as I saw tears started to fall from his eyes. "I failed as a man, as a husband, and as a father."

"No!" I shouted, clutching his arm to hold his attention. "You didn't fail."

He looked over to me. "Is Adam my son, or grandson?" He told me. "And I want the honest truth."

I looked away, not wanting to tell him, but I had to. "He's your grandson, Dad and... my son."

He looked up at the ceiling and smiled softly. "I knew it and I knew about your mother. She practically bragged about it one day. I came in and she was naked in our bed, cum everywhere. I asked if she had been masturbating and she replied how could she, seeing as you had been there with her all day?"

"But that doesn't matter!" I shouted again to get him to look at me. "I may be the man that helped create Adam, but who was the man there when he cried? Who was the man there when he was sick? Who was the man that tuck him in at night? I was on the other side of the country when all that stuff was going on."

"Yes but..."

"And who was there for Mom before I was born? Who helped her with us as we were growing up. Who taught us to be men?"

"But if I had been the man I should've been..." Dad began.

"You were the man you should've been Dad," I emphatically jumped in, "you may not have been a great husband, but you were a great dad. To Adam. To all of us." I took his hand into mine.

He didn't look convinced but seemed to feel comforted by my sincere efforts.

He looked over at me right in the eye, man to man. "Kyle..." He said, "I have a fav-ah!" He groaned, clutching his chest.

The heart rate machine started beeping faster, drawing my attention to it for a moment. "Dad!" I cried out.

"Kyle..." He tried speaking, "Please... ta-take care of... Alexis... and Adam... for me!" He screamed, before falling back into his bed.

Doctors and nurses rushed in, pushing me away. My dad's limp hand fell out of mine and down the side of the bed. He had turned a ghastly color, struggling to breathe.

"Dad!" I shouted over the chaos as the orderlies had to drag me off. I shouted until my throat burned and held Alexis' hand in the hallway as we awaited the news. Finally at long last, the door opened and the doctor walked out.

The look on his face said it all and Alexis lowered her face into my shoulder. They had did all they could, but it was too late. My dad had passed away.

******

After the funeral, I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling. I hadn't even bothered to take off my suit. The funeral had been even more depressing than the funeral home that the body was in. I thought solely about Dad's last moments. I had been there.

The last person to see him alive.

"Kyle?" Mom asked as she cracked open the door, "Are you alright honey?"

"Yes." I replied, though feeling the exact opposite.

"Oh," Mom answered, though not seeming to believe it, "I made you some lunch downstairs."

I nodded silently to which she lowered her head and closed the door. I continued to lay there, knowing in a few hours our home would be invaded my dad's relatives, despite he and Mom not being married for almost 5 years.

The door opened again but I didn't look as to who walked in.

"How are you feeling little bro?" my 22-year-old sister Candace asked as she slid onto the bed next to me, looking sexy as always in her black floral dress.

"Fine," I replied coldly.

"Come on Kyle," she said, "you can't fool me with that tough guy persona. You may have me shuddering when that huge cock is dangling around but now your wearing a suit. So unless you want to strip and fuck me on your bed until I'm screaming so loud Dad can hear me up there, you're barking up the wrong tree."

I laughed and she did too, planting a warm kiss on my mouth before laying on her back beside me, taking my hand in her own.

"You know," she said after a long silence, "as much as I'd like to, I can't really say I'll miss him."

"Really?" I asked as I turned to her, having struggled with the same feelings.

"No," she replied as she propped herself up on her shoulder, "he never really was there. Even when he and Mom were together, name one time he ever came to see me at a game. Or you at a Decathlon."

I nodded, realizing she was right. She got closer, her warm fruity scent filling my nostrils as I looked into her cleavage. "But he was our father," she continued, "for that much I love him. And I'm glad I have you to comfort me."

I chuckled, feeling a little better as we continued to look up at the solar system Dad had painted on my roof when I was 5.

"Remember when Uncle Edwin died?" Candace asked, referring to Mom's uncle.

I nodded. He had been one of my favorite uncles, dying when I was 12 and Candace was 15. He had loved to pop up on 'business trips' and take us to the movies and arcades. He came to every school function we had. Even our open houses.

"He was like our Dad when he wasn't here," I laughed and Candace did too.

"I remember we were so hurt after his funeral." she said, "We were crying so hard, we fell asleep together."

"And that was the first night we fucked," I said, remembering it vividly.

"Ooooh... yes." Candace said as she rubbed my bulge, "I couldn't believe my little brother was packing that much."

We kissed and she and lay on my shoulder, her touch seeming to give me new life. I soon fell asleep, nestled next to her.

******

I awoke to hear the doorbell ring and I awoke Candace.

"The invasion begins huh?" she asked sarcastically.

"Hey," I laughed, "they still are our family. And just as impacted as we are."

"Please!" Candace retorted, "they're only here because he never took out Mom as executor of his will. Otherwise, they'd still be pretending we don't exist."

"At least Alexis is cool with it," I replied, "and she has no resentment toward Mom."

"Well who could be angry with this massive cock in their life?" She unzipped my slacks and began to jerk me off. As much as I wanted to fuck her right then and relieve the pressure I was feeling, I said we should go help Mom.

******

"Mighty peculiar your family isn't here..." my aunt Joan said to Mom, who seemed to want to knock her clear across the bustling living room.

When it looked like Mom was about to hit with every swear in history, I rushed over.

"Hello Aunt Joan," I said with the best fake smile I could make, "how are you?"

"Just fine Kyle," she replied, never remembering my name, "though I don't see how considering how drafty this house is. When is the last time you dusted in here?"

Mom's eye twitched but I managed to get the situation diffused when Candace came to rescue by offering Aunt Joan some tea.

Mom looked stressed so I asked to go to her room. "I can handle it Mom."

She touched my shoulder in a thanking way and snuck into her room. I could see she wanted to cry and I was about to go see how she was doing when a soft hand grabbed me.

"Aunt Sophie!" I greeted her, immediately plunging my face into her cleavage and giving soft licks between them, making her moan softly. I had first fucked Dad's sister Sophie not long after her husband Elliot died three years before.

And every week since due to that she lived just across town.

"Did Marie leave?" she asked after I pulled back, viewing her white satin skirt.

"No," I replied, "it felt awkward for her. You know..."

She nodded understandably and ran her fingers through my hair. "You're the only man in the house now Kyle. She needs you."

I found her words encouraging as she kissed my forehead.

"I'll help with this hostile family of mine," she said as she rubbed my head.

"Thank you," I said relieved, "I owe you one."

She snuck a subtle grope to my bulge. "You definitely do..."

Emily and Victoria came in the back as Aunt Sophie was walking off and Emily greeted me with a warm kiss. "How are you feeling baby?"

I shrugged. "I don't even know if the whole realization has hit me yet."

"Will everyone be flying in?" Victoria asked.

"Shane can't. His wife Olivia is due any time now and Mark is coming in next week." I replied, "they have the business to take care of now anyway."

As Victoria went to talk with Mom, Emily gave my hand an affectionate squeeze. She smiled at me in a caring way and I smiled back, glad she was there with me.

"Do you... have any stress you need to push out?" she asked hopefully.

I laughed and shook my head no. She pouted playfully and agreed to help feed the starving army in our living room. My cousins and uncles looked hungrily at Victoria in her sexy black dress, perfectly showing off her immaculate cleavage.

I did eventually had to take a major piss though, rushing inside and swinging the door behind me. It didn't close completely and despite the influx of people, I didn't try to close it any further.

Quickly removing my pants, I fished out my cock and relieved myself. It felt good to get rid of all that waste, sighing in relief as my heavy stream poured into the toilet.

Emily might have been right. All the stress had my balls the size of grapefruits. About the time I was finished, I hear someone scream, "Oh my god!"

Turning around, I saw Aunt Patricia standing in the door with her hands over her mouth, and her eyes staring right at my cock.

She was in her 60s, but still hotter then most models. Her pendulous cantaloupe shaped breasts treated to rip the top of her of dress, while the bottom barely passed her thigh.

"Kyle..." She softly said my name. "Is that real?"

"Yeah..." I answered, getting harder as I felt her eyes following my length.

Aunt Patricia closed the door behind her, making sure it was locked. Walking over, she got on her knees and started rubbing my cock in her hands.

My cock bobbed in front of her face, straining under it's growing length. I moaned, reaching toward the dress to grab her breast, finding she was not wearing a bra. I began to fondle them, feeling her hard tits poking against the fabric.

"Oh..." She moaned, "You like my tits?"

"Yes, they're wonderful" I replied, "I've gotten hard for them since I was 10." I kissed her softly, giving them a firm squeeze.

With her free hand, Aunt Patricia pulled down her dress to free her breasts. She soon wrapped her breasts around my cock, rubbing it, as her dark pink nipples poked out towards me.

"I haven't done this since my late husband." She said, "You really are packing here."

"Thank you..." I moaned, pinching her nipples between my fingers and pulled them, "we can go to my room. No one would see us..."

"No," Aunt Pat said, "I want it right here."

"But what if someone sees?"

"I don't fucking care." she replied, "I want my fill of this massive dick."

Being as she just attended the funeral of her nephew I removed my hands and asked, "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes baby," she replied softly as she placed my hands back onto her perfect breasts, "I want to. I need this." She cupped my balls. "And obviously so do you."

I pinched her tits and began to squeeze my fingers into her soft orbs making her moan.

"Oh my..." Patricia moaned, "That never happened before... It feels... so good..."

We continued doing this. She titfucked me, while I pinched and pulled her nipples, massaging her soft boobs.

"Aunt Patricia..." I moaned, "Your tits feel so fucking good wrapped around my cock."

"Fuck them big boy." She begged me, rubbing her huge knockers on my cock her, licking around my head.

My cock practically disappeared in the warm canyon of flesh, sliding rapidly up and down my prick.

"Mmm..." She removed her tits and began licking me up and down, tasting my precum. "That is so good." She soon gathered up the cum onto her breasts, lifting them up and licking it right off. She looked right at me the whole time, re-hardening my cock.

"Ready for more?" She asked.

"Oh yeah..." I moaned, watching her sit back and spread her legs.

I saw the black panties under her dress and got down. Moving them aside, I started tongue fucking Aunt Patricia.

"Oh Kyle..." She moaned, grabbing me by the back of my head to push me in deeper. "Your uncle never went down on my... Fuck me with that tongue... Fuck it feels as big as your cock..."

She did not have to ask me twice, as I pushed my tongue as deep as it could go. She tasted like cinnamon spice, as I reach up to grab her breast with one hand, and her ass with the other.

I teased her clit with my teeth and tongue, sucked her wet lips, and even fingered her asshole.

"Oh Kyle..." Patricia moaned, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!!" She screamed, as her pussy squirted all over my face and mouth.

I drank up her juices, listening to her moans as she wrapped her legs around my head. I licked deeper, prodding at her clit and nibbling in it gently. "Oh shit! Don't fucking stop!" Aunt Patricia cried out as she came again.

Pulling back, I watched as Aunt Patricia turned around to get on her hands and knees. "Come on Kyle," She said, shaking her ass. "Fuck me. Fuck your dirty slut of an aunt."

I grabbed her by her ass and shoved my cock into her pussy. Her moans filled the bathroom, as I started fucking her.

"Oh great god, Kyle," Patricia moaned, "You're so big. Come on, show me you're the man of the house now."

I smirked, doing just that. My cock beat away at her womb's door, while my balls spanked her clitoris. "You've been a very naughty Aunt Patricia." I told her. "You deserve a spanking."

With a strong SMACK! I started spanking Aunt Patricia's ass, loving how it jiggled with every slap.

"Oh! Kyle!" She screamed as she began to cum, "That's it! Spank me! Auntie's been a bad girl! Spank my ass red!!" She cried out as I groped her juicy tits, pinching hard on each nipple.

I did just that. Once it was as red as two tomatoes, I started fucking her ass next. While that was going on, I reached over and started squeezing her breasts.

"Your ass is so tight." I whispered into her ear, while my cock ripped it open.

"That because I'm an anal virgin." She said. "I always wanted someone to fuck my fat ass... but my husband wouldn't do it..."

"Well now your ass belongs to me." I told her, fucking her harder, till se orgasmed all over the bathroom floor.

"God yes!" Aunt Patricia cried as she spread her legs, "my body is your's! Completely your's!"

I soon flipped her back over and went back to fucking her pussy as I watched her tits bounce madly. My hips met hers with loud slaps and I grunted on each thrust as we kissed passionately.

"Yes Kyle!" Aunt Patricia screamed as she held onto the edge of the sink, "Fuck me! God, I've needed this for so long!!"

Someone could have easily walked in on us but I didn't care, my cock pulsing inside my beautiful aunt. We kissed while I drilled her, harder and harder with the pounds from our bodies increasing. Her arms and legs wrapping around me to keep me from getting away.

It felt so fucking good as I hammered her, her mature tongue brushing against mine as we kissed, her huge tits filling my palms.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck yes! Give it to me Kyle!" she cried out, fucking back at me as my balls slapped against her. Her slightly hairy cunt felt amazing as I fucked her in the bathroom sink.