There Goes The Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you thinking about?" she asked. Damn that women's intuition. The moment I thought about another woman, Jesus.

"Just how good you feel." I could feel myself getting softer and my cock slipped out of her pussy.

"Uh oh," she said. She climbed off of me and swiveled her legs around near my head; then she bent over and took my shrinking cock into her mouth. "Mmmm," she said. Damned if it didn't start getting hard again. She lifted her leg over my head until her knees were against my shoulders and her beaver was right over my face. She sucked my cock while I watched my cum slowly emerging from between her pussy lips. "Lick me," she commanded. I obeyed. And I kept licking until she had another orgasm. Now my face was soaking wet.

Marissa pivoted around and again straddled my hips as she inserted my rehardened rod into her pussy. She leaned down and kissed my wet face. "How did I taste?" she asked and she began again to raise and lower her hips.

Chapter 10 -- Doubts

The next morning I was reluctant to leave for work. I couldn't help thinking about Marissa going over to Tony's to spend the day in his bedroom. After breakfast I asked, "Maybe I should take part of the day off and come over and help?"

"I don't think that is necessary. It's not exactly a three person job."

"Well, I'll call you at lunch and see how it's going."

"That would be great. Love you." It felt like she practically shoved me out the door.

As promised, I called home during lunch. No answer. I let the phone ring ten times before hanging up. Next, I called her cell phone. After four rings it went to her voicemail. I left a message.

Just before it was time to leave, my phone finally rang. "Hey, where you've been?" I asked.

"Over at Tony's like I told you." I thought that she sounded overly defensive.

"I've tried calling all day long."

"Well I forgot my cell phone at home." Now she sounded petulant. I didn't know what to say.

"Well, I'm on my way home. Would you like for me to stop and bring dinner home?"

"That would be wonderful. We were drinking at Tony's and I got a little drunk."

"Oh I see," I said, not seeing at all.

When I got home, Marissa was on the bed, fully dressed, apparently asleep. This was crazy. I walked over and checked her breathing. It was steady. She was definitely asleep. I went back downstairs and walked the dog and then fed her. Then I ate some of the Chinese that I'd brought home, putting the rest in the refrigerator.

I went back up to our bedroom. Marissa was still asleep. I put a blanket over her and went back downstairs. I picked up a book and stretched out on the couch. Ginger laid her head on my stomach while I read. I awoke to the smell of frying bacon. Ginger was curled up next to me on the couch. I stumbled into the kitchen.

"You're alive," said my wife turning to me. She looked chipper and ready to go.

"I could say the same thing about you."

"Brad I'm so sorry about last night. I was just so tired."

I decided to confront her. "Did you get high?" She turned away, not looking at me. "Well, did you?"

"Yes, I'm sorry. It was just a little."

"Did you have sex with Tony?"

She turned and looked at me. "What? NO! How can you say such a thing?" I looked at her to try to figure out if she was telling the truth and she looked back at me, obviously hurt.

"Well, after last weekend..."

"That only happened because we swapped. You're as guilty as I am. I didn't accuse you of cheating."

"You're right. I'm sorry."

"Why don't you go shower and get dressed for work. I'll bring your breakfast up."

"I should walk the dog first."

"I'll do that. Just go get ready for work." She was clearly pissed.

So I went to work and didn't call her throughout the day; trying to prove to myself that I trusted her.

That evening when I got home everything seemed normal. Dinner was close to being ready. When I walked into the kitchen, Marissa's back was to me at the stove. She turned her head to the side and accepted a kiss on the cheek. It didn't seem like little Bradley was going to get lucky tonight.

"Can I do anything?"

"Sure you can pour the wine," she said frostily.

We sat and ate in quiet for a little while. "So how was your day?" I asked.

"Fine."

"Did you go over and help Tony decorate today?" Trying to sound casual.

"He's out of town for a couple of days," she said her head down, concentrating on her food.

"Marissa I'm sorry. I was out of line," I pleaded.

She lifted her head and looked at me; her expression neutral. She lifted her glass of wine and took a sip. "Apology accepted." By the look on her face I could tell that little Bradley still wasn't going to get lucky tonight. "I talked to your mother today." And the conversation went on from there, neutral, no incriminations; the start of reconciliation.

Two days later, my assistant told me that while all of the paperwork for Tony's businesses seemed to be in place and well organized; though the old firm hadn't provided us with any electronic records. Well I wouldn't have either in their shoes. I instructed my assistant to hire a temp to come in and begin transcribing the data onto our computer system. "Start with the most current data and work backwards ok?"

"Will do boss," he replied.

I knew that that way I could start painting a quicker picture of Tony's current situation.

Several days later I began looking at his business situation. The first thing that jumped out at me was the large amount of cash he dealt with. No wonder the IRS took an unusual interest in him. On his personal return I saw that he had been especially lucky at gambling.

Chapter 11 -- Home Movies

That next Saturday, I was downstairs watching football. I had it turned up kind of loud since Marissa was vacuuming upstairs. She's sort of a neat freak and although I occasionally offer to help with housework, she tells me "No, that's my job." How can I argue with that logic? I don't understand why she needs to vacuum on Sunday afternoons though.

Anyway the vacuum suddenly went quiet and I heard, "Brad, will you get that?" Then I heard the doorbell. I turned the TV off and went up and answered the front door. Tony was standing there dressed in shorts and a T-shirt.

"Hey neighbor, do you have a ladder that I can borrow? I've got a starling building a nest in my gutter and I want to get rid of it before they shit all over the side of my house."

"Sure, it's kind of heavy. I'll help. We went through the house and I opened the garage door. The two of us managed to wrestle the heavy fiberglass contractor's ladder out without banging it against my sports car and we carried it to his SUV.

It only took us a couple of minutes to clean the nest out of his gutter. Fortunately, neither mom or dad starling were around to see us wrecking their home. Tony climbed down and we set the ladder on the ground. "Can I offer you a beer?"

"Sure."

We went into his kitchen and retrieved two beers from the fridge. "Hey, have I shown you my entertainment room yet?" he asked.

This sounded interesting. "No," I replied.

"Come on this way." I followed him down the hall to a room with a really big flat screen TV hanging on the wall. Four specialty recliners sat facing the TV. I don't know what they're called, but they have cup holders for your beer and a command console was built into the wide arm in the middle. "Sit," he commanded.

He turned on the TV and the football game I'd been watching came up. I felt like I was in a box seat at the stadium. "Nice huh?" he stated.

"Where's the pretty waitress with our drinks and hors d'oeuvres?" I joked.

"Maybe we should invite your wife over and get her to put on a skimpy outfit and serve us?"

"Yeah, and then you could serve her your sausage," I thought to myself. Why was I feeling jealous? After all, I banged his girlfriend. Maybe it was because he had a bigger sausage than I did.

"Well this'll have to do." He opened a mini-fridge and pulled out two beers and handed me one. We twisted the caps off and both of us took a long pull.

"Hey do you want to see something else?" I shrugged indicating 'sure'. "Let me know if this bothers you." I raised my eyebrows. Hopefully he wasn't going to pull out his sausage. He fiddled with the controls and the TV went blank. Then it switched to multiple views in and around his house. It was a security monitoring system.

He brought up a menu and selected from a list of files. All of the screens went blank. He selected the main screen and the TV went to a full room view of the little party we had with him and Toni. It started where Toni was stripping for me. "I deleted the boring stuff," Tony interjected.

My attention was drawn to Toni as she stripped, but I also noticed that as Tony and my wife watched his girlfriend strip, my wife's dress was pulled down on one side exposing a breast.

"Nice tits," I heard my wife say.

"Yeah, but I like yours better," said Tony. He leaned over to kiss her neck.

Then the replay started fast forwarding past his girlfriend kneeling at my feet and sucking my cock. "I thought I'd skip all this boring stuff," said the here and now Tony to me. Then it resumed normal speed.

My heartbeat picked up as we watched Tony bopping my wife from behind with a better angle than I'd had when I was there. He definitely has a bigger sausage than I have. But there I was too, Toni bouncing up and down on my stiffy. I felt myself starting to sweat as I watched my wife's little tits swaying each time he pushed into her.

"Here's the part I like," he said and he turned up the volume.

My wife's voice filled the surround sound. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh, oh Fuck!" I can't remember her ever using the 'F' word. "Oh Tony, oh God YES, OH TONY FUCK ME!" The Tony from yesterday picked up his pace. "Oh God you fill me up. Oh fuck me Tony, fuck me," she pleaded. And he did. "Oh OH!" Her moans filled the room. "OH GOD YES!" she screamed. Then he buried his cock in as far as it would go and kept it there, bringing them both to climax. He pulled it out and then back in a couple more times to drain the last of his semen into her pussy. "Oh Jesus Tony, that was fantastic" said my wife as he withdrew.

"Only fantastic," he answered mockingly.

She arched her body around, grinning, and pulled his face to hers and kissed him.

I looked over at the 'now' Tony and saw the big satisfied grin on his face as he stared transfixed at the TV.

On the screen, Marissa turned around and lowered her head to take his cock into her mouth.

Then I heard my name, "OH BRADLEY," as Toni came while she bounced on my lap. But my eyes quickly moved back to watching my wife enthusiastically suck Tony's fat dick. I felt the 'now' Tony's eyes watching me and looked at him briefly. He had a superior smile on his face. He seemed to be gauging my reaction to the obvious pleasure his cock was bringing my wife.

My attention went back to the screen as Tony pulled her up and had her lay down on her back. He ten lowered himself over and slid his cock between her pussy lips. She closed her eyes and got the most erotic look I've ever seen on her face. "Oh Jesus Tony," she moaned throatily as he buried his rod into her.

I didn't remember any of these details or for that matter any of the vocalizations I was hearing that were coming from my wife. "Oohhh Godd," she moaned as he repeatedly thrust into her. She grasped his buttocks and dug her fingernails in to pull him deeper inside of her.

Toni and I changed positions on the screen, but my eyes only flickered to the two of us and then back to my wife and Tony as she began lifting her hips up to meet his downward thrusts.

I heard my screen persona moan as I was cumming in Toni and I turned my attention to the two of us fucking doggy style. My head rolled back, my hips smacking her ass as I came. Then I pulled out and just kind of collapsed on the couch, obviously spent and exhausted. My eyes closed and Toni leaned over and kissed me, but it looked like I'd fallen asleep. Toni sat down on the couch next to me and started playing with herself while she watched her boyfriend and my wife going at it on the other couch.

"OH GOD TONY!" Marissa shrieked. "OH, OH , OH," she moaned. "OH MY GOD!" Her face scrunched up as she lifted her hips up to match his thrusts. Tony was making "Aw, aw," sounds. He brought his head up and pushed his cock in harder, matching her passion. Finally he stopped and seemed to collapse on top of her. They both laid their panting, his cock still buried in her pussy.

He seemed to regain some strength and he climbed off of her, sitting on the couch. Marissa lifted her head and said, "My God Tony that was fucking incredible."

"You liked that huh?" he stated proudly.

"Oh yes." She swung around and sat next to him, still catching her breath, but looking very satisfied.

Then Toni got up from our couch and walked over and stood in front of them for a second before kneeling at Marissa's feet. She separated my wife's legs and began licking my wife's pussy."

"Oh God no," moaned Marissa. But instead of pushing Toni away she leaned her head back, closed her eyes and let her mouth fall open. "Oh Jesus God," she moaned as Toni licked her clitoris. Toni grabbed her boyfriend's cock with her left and stroked it while licking my wife. His big cock was still hard. "Oh stop, please stop," pleaded my wife as her body jerked through another orgasm.

Toni stood and straddling Tony's legs, lowered herself onto his hard pole. As she rode him she leaned over and kissed my wife on the lips. Marissa's hand came up and held the back of her head while she returned the kiss. This was a side of my wife that I'd never dreamed was possible.

Even in the air conditioned coolness of the entertainment room, I felt sweat trickle down my spine. I took a drink of beer while watching my wife watch Toni ride Tony's rod until she had another orgasm. Then Toni stood up and took Marissa's hands and pulled her up. They embraced and kissed, Toni's double D's flattening against Marissa's B's. Toni sat down and holding Marissa's hand pulled her down until my wife was kneeling between her legs. Toni put her hand on the back of Marissa's head and gently pulled it down. My wife leaned over and began licking her pussy. I was dumbfounded. I'd slept through all of this. I wonder how I would have reacted if I'd been aware of it.

Tony watched Marissa licking his girlfriend's pussy for a couple of minutes and then he moved around behind my wife, spread her legs and pushed his still hard cock into her pussy. I looked over at the 'now' Tony. He smiled back at me. "Don't you ever get soft?" I asked stupidly. He grinned, clearly proud of his performance.

"You ever see your wife go down on another broad before?" I shook my head no.

"Boy I need another beer," he said. He paused the playback. The scene froze with Tony's groin pushed up against Marissa's ass and her face buried in Tony's crotch. "Can I get you another?"

"Uh no, I need to get back." I stood and realized that I had an erection.

He looked at me and said, "You too huh?" He rubbed his boner and grinned at me. "Well slip it to your wife for me won'tcha?" He slapped me on the back and guffawed. "Sorry that there's nothing from the pool party worth watching. I don't have any decent cameras out back. Why'd you leave anyway? Did Heather piss you off?"

"No Tony, Heather was great."

"You should have stuck around. You could have watched your wife eating Heather out. She was lapping up my cum from Heather's pussy like it was ice cream. Watching them made me so horny that I fucked your wife doggy style while she ate Heather's pussy."

"Yeah," I said, totally deflated. I didn't need to hear the details.

"I thought my cock was never going to get soft," he went on. "And I swear, your wife was fuckin unbelievable. After Heather left, she still hadn't had enough and we fucked until dawn. I could hardly walk the next day."

"Tony I don't really want to hear all the details," I finally said.

"Hey, sorry man. I thought that everything was cool between us."

"It is. Fuck, she's an adult." I thought for a moment. "It's just that, well it makes me a little jealous is all; knowing that you were fucking her when I wasn't there."

"Hey, I totally understand. You shouldn't have left man."

It was obvious that he felt no remorse, but then in all honesty I would have done the same in his shoes.

"You know I've told you this, but you're a lucky man."

Like a fool I asked, "Why's that?"

"I think your wife's a great piece of ass."

Oh boy, did that make me feel lucky, I thought to myself bitterly.

We walked to the back door. "Let me help you with the ladder," he offered.

"No that's ok I can get it myself." I wasn't sure that I wanted him back in my house around Marissa with his eternal hard-on.

"No let me help you. You don't want to scratch your car." I gave in. We picked up the ladder. "So what do you think of my security system? That thing's amazing. You can program it to turn off and on anytime. I can even call home and have it record TV shows while I'm at work."

"That's great," I grumbled.

We struggled with the ladder trying to get it into my garage. I decided that I'd better pull the car out first. I was tempted to go for a drive to let off some of the steam that I was carrying inside, but then thought that I'd better stay home since Tony probably still had an erection in need of a pussy.

"Well thanks Tony," I said, not offering him access to my house.

"No thank you. Let's get together again sometime." After he left I wondered if I should have let him get me another beer. I could have I looked at later recordings to see if Marissa was lying to me or not. But then, I wouldn't have had enough time. Besides I wasn't sure that I really wanted to know.

"Where were you?" asked Marissa when I entered the house.

"Next door, helping Tony clear a bird's nest from his gutter."

"Let's invite him and a girl friend over next weekend. What do you think?" I detected an eagerness in her voice that I wasn't so crazy about.

"Hmmm," I muttered noncommitingly.

"Well, what do you think?"

"Why don't we cool it a little with Tony? Would that be all right?"

"But Brad, Tony's fun."

"I know let's just not do anything with him this weekend, ok?"

"Ok, sure," she said puzzled.

Chapter 12 -- Fights

Midweek, Marissa told me during dinner. "I helped Tony buy more artwork today."

"Oh," I tried to sound nonplussed, but my heartbeat picked up. "Did you get anything I'd like?"

"Yes we bought a beautiful sailboat picture for his entertainment room."

"Oh he's shown you the entertainment room?"

"Yeah, pretty fancy huh?"

"Did he show you any videos?"

She blushed. "Well he showed me one from the night we went out to dinner."

"What did you think of it?" I asked warily.

"It was interesting, but movies aren't my thing."

"Well they never have been. But still, this is the first time you've been the star."

"Yeah, that was kinda weird. It's one thing to get fucked and entirely different to watch it later."

"So what did you and Tony do afterwards?"

"Nothing, he had a meeting to go to so I came home."

"Oh good," I said relieved.

"But you know what I did when I got home?"

"No, what?"

"I have to show you. Close your eyes." I looked at her kind of weird, but I closed my eyes.

"Ok, you can open your eyes now." She'd pulled down her jeans and panties into a pile around her feet and her surprise was readily apparent. She'd dyed her pubic hair blond. "Well what do you think? Do you like?"

I immediately thought of my conversation with Tony and couldn't help but wonder if he'd asked her to do this. She looked at me strangely and I realized that she could tell by the look on my face that I was troubled.

1...34567...9