There Goes The Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I again sped it backwards; past lying on the bed next to her while she sucked his cock. Back to where he came into the room and took off his clothes. Marissa was waiting for him, on the bed, already naked. She lay there seductively. I resumed normal viewing speed. "Would you like a hit?" he asked. She nodded her head yes and he withdrew the leather pouch from his jacket pocket and handed it to her. I watched dismayed as she opened the pouch and opened a packet of what looked like cocaine. She mixed it with some water from a bottle by the bed and then filled the syringe. Using her teeth, she expertly tied the rubber tube around her arm, tested a vein and injected half of the syringe.

Tony was busy taking off his clothes and when he was finished, she handed him the syringe. He sat in the middle of the bed and injected the mixture between his toes. Laying the syringe on the nightstand, he lay back. Marissa sat up and leaned over his torso and took his soft penis in her mouth. My chest felt empty as I watched his penis grow in her mouth until it was fully engorged and stuck straight up from his groin. Her head bobbed up and down. I'd seen what I wanted to see and yet I couldn't get myself to turn off the recording.

Tony sat up and maneuvered them around until she was on all fours and he was between her legs. He moved up and began fucking her doggy style. I watched her small breasts swaying for almost ten minutes. Both of them were breathing heavily by now and Marissa was making little mewing sounds.

"Oh, OH!" she said. "OH YES, OH YES." She kept this up throughout her orgasm and when she was done, Tony pulled out and lay down beside her. Marissa lifted a leg up to straddle his hips and then she began riding his cock. Shifting cameras, I had a clear view of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy and I watched, dismayed by my own arousal. She began to groan again growing louder and louder Soon his moans joined hers and when it was obvious that he was cumming, she had another orgasm as well. She lowered her body onto his and they rested for a moment, breathing heavily, before she rolled off and snuggled up against his side with her head in the crook of his arm.

"Marissa?" he asked.

"Yes Tony," she said sleepily.

"I have a friend coming over from Vegas tomorrow and I'd like you to meet him."

"I don't know Tony." She lifted her head and looked at him. "I should go home soon don't you think? I need to be there when Brad gets home." When I heard her say that I wondered if she was even aware of how long she'd been at his house.

"It would just be for the day and I want you to meet my friend Rocky. He has some really good shit."

"Well, I guess that would be ok," she said before yawning.

"I want you to be especially nice to him." My radar went up. What did he mean by 'especially nice'?

"Sure Tony; whatever you want."

When they both went to sleep I realized that now was my only chance to implement my plan.

I realized that I could not wait too long to finish my task and so I got up and went over to the liquor cabinet and took a bottle of bourbon with me as I went up to his bedroom. The nightstand light was still on and they were both still asleep, in the same pose as I'd viewed on the camera. I realized that if he should awaken that I was a dead man, but I had not choice.

Tony was snoring very loud and I very quietly I walked over to the bed stand and picked up the empty glass and his drug kit. Silently I went into the bathroom and closed the door. There was a night light on and it gave me enough light so that I didn't have to use my penlight or turn on the bathroom light. I opened a new packet of the white powder, but instead of mixing it with water, I poured whiskey into the glass and then I added the packet of white powder and mixed them together. I thought about it for about two seconds and then opened a second package and mixed it into a thin slurry. I picked up the syringe and filled it.

I quietly opened the door and walked back into the bedroom. If I was a Catholic I would have crossed myself right then for what I was about to do. I walked to the foot of the bed and injected the mixture between his toes. He didn't stir. For that matter neither did Marisa. I looked at them snuggled so comfortably together. He had totally screwed up our lives and I didn't know whether she or I was more to blame for letting ourselves get sucked into his evil web. I felt a bit of penis envy looking at his big cock lying flaccid on his stomach and then remembered her moans of pleasure when it was stiff and he was driving it into her. On one hand I hoped that it was drugs that had seduced her and not his sexual prowess.

I went back into the bathroom; more confident that he wouldn't wake up and catch me. I refilled the syringe and walked back to the foot of the bed. I looked at my wife, nestled up to Tony, sleeping peacefully. Her feet were halfway up the bed from his. They looked pale and dainty next to his dark skin. I felt little remorse for what I was about to do.

I leaned over and inserted the needle between his toes and plunged more of what I hoped was a deadly mixture into his system. In a few seconds his snoring stopped.

I quickly went down the hall and after a study of the controls I figured out how to erase the history of the entire evening from the system and turned it off.

Returning to the bedroom I saw Tony's eyes flutter. I quickly refilled the syringe with my hopefully lethal brew and injected a third hit between Tony's toes. I watched his breathing appear to be getting shallow and I moved around the bed and checked his pulse. It was very weak. Picking up the glass with what was left of my brew; I lifted his head and gently poured it into his mouth.

It was time to clear out. I looked around the bedroom and couldn't find any of Marissa's clothes. I went into the walk-in closet and there was one dress hanging up. It was the dress that she wore the night we'd gone out to Tony's restaurant. Her thin strapped high heels were on the floor underneath, but I couldn't find any underwear.

I returned to the bedroom. Again I checked Tony's pulse. I couldn't find any. I walked around the bed. "Marissa, wake up." I gently shook her. "Wake up."

She opened her eyes. "Brad? Where have you been?"

"I'm here darling. Put this on. We have to leave." I helped her put on the tiny dress, then knelt at her feet and put the high heels on her feet. She could hardly stand and seemed ready to go back to sleep.

She looked over at Tony. "Is Tony asleep?"

"Yes, he told me to take you home."

"Ok," she said sleepily. I lifted her up into my arms and carried her down the stairs to the back door. She put her arm around my neck and snuggled her head against me. I felt her warm breath on my skin and it started to make me feel whole again.

Once home I sat Marissa on the bed. I took off her high heels and gently massaged her cold feet. "Mmmmm, that feels good," she murmured. She fully opened her eyes for the first time since I'd awakened her. "Brad, what happened to your face?"

"Our friend Tony and two of his goons did it to me."

"Oh Brad when?"

"When they came and got you last Friday."

"Last Friday? I don't remember. What day is today?"

"It's Tuesday morning."

"Tuesday? What happened to the weekend?" She stopped and thought hard. "I remember he woke me up and there were two of his friends there." She stopped to think. "Then he gave me a shot of something and I..." She was clearly confused. "It seems so long ago. I remember having a dream and he told his two friends that they could have me when he was through with me. But that was just a dream, right?"

"I'm sure it was dear."

"Tony wouldn't do that to me would he?" She sounded like such a child. I looked in her eyes, they were as big as saucers. It made me want to cry. "Maybe it was in the dream that he told me that I was going to work in his club as a stripper. He was giving me some really good drugs though." She laughed and it made me heart sick. I was pretty sure that she was still high from whatever he'd been giving her. "He told me that you and I belonged to him now. What did he mean by that?"

I didn't know how to answer. Then, out of the blue she said, "We need to get away from Tony. Let's take a vacation Brad. What do you think?"

"I think that's an excellent idea." I paused for a moment. "Here, let's get that off of you and get you to bed." I had her stand and slid her dress off of her. ." I looked at my beautiful wife and knew that I never wanted to lose her. The question was; could I save her?

She slid under the covers. "Brrr, I'm cold. Get me warm Brad." She held up the covers for me to crawl in next to her. She looked so vulnerable. I stripped off my clothes to my shorts and climbed in next to her. Her body was ice cold so I draped my body over hers. "Mmmm, that feels good," she said. "Brad, make love to me."

I really didn't want to make love to her now. I was pretty sure that I'd just killed a man whose sperm was still inside of her. She slid her ice cold hand down inside of my boxer shorts. "I don't think that putting ice on it is going to work," I laughed.

"We'll see," she giggled. She began rubbing my cock and sure enough, she was right. In no time I was hard.

"Marissa, now's not a good time," I said weakly.

"Shh," she said and slid under the covers giggling.

She slid my shorts down. Even her lips were cold and they enveloped my rod. But her mouth wasn't and soon I was moaning softly. Her head bobbed up and down under the blanket and I lifted it so I could watch. She worked on my rod for at least five minutes and I was moaning steadily, but nowhere near ready to cum. Then she pulled back the covers and climbed on top of me, straddling my hips before I could protest. She wasn't cold anymore and certainly not inside as she lowered herself onto my hard rod.

I found that while my body was willing, my spirit wasn't. My wife had two orgasms, but I didn't even come close to one. I actually pretended to have one so that she wouldn't feel bad then she climbed off of me and snuggled against me, not unlike the way I'd found her and Tony not too long ago.

After she fell asleep I got up and called my dad in Seattle. I told him that I needed his help. I explained that my wife was probably addicted to cocaine and only God knew what else and I wanted to send her to him so that she could get treatment away from here. I told him that she was currently under the influence of the drug and that he needed to get her into a facility tonight; that I would put her on a plane within the hour and that he needed to pick her up at the airport.

My father couldn't have been more concerned and he readily agreed. "Aren't you coming with her?" he asked.

I explained that I couldn't just yet. "This is more complex that you can imagine dad. The local version of the Mafia is involved and if I can't tie up some loose ends, both Marissa and my lives could be in danger."

"Son, this sounds like a bad movie. Are you going to be ok?"

"I hope so. If you could just make sure that Marissa's safe I'll fly up in a couple of days."

"Of course Brad. I'll make some calls about treatment for her."

"Thanks dad." I gave him the flight information.

"Oh dad a couple more things; could you ask them to give her a morning after pill and, uh, check for STD's?"

"Oh son, I'm so sorry," he said

Chapter 19 -- The Haunting Past

After I got back from the airport I snuck out the back and watched Tony's house from the orchard. There was no sign of activity. His bedroom light was on just as I'd left it.

Three hours later our phone rang. It was my dad. Marissa had arrived in Seattle safe and sound. She was starting to get strung out so he took her directly to a clinic where she voluntarily admitted herself. My dad told me that the treatment lasted two weeks and during the first week she wasn't allowed any outside contact. I thanked him profusely.

At six p.m. I drove into work to meet Agent Ferraro, just like I'd promised. Three agents spent over four hours taking pictures of all of the documents I had in my possession relating to Tony's businesses and personal finances. I was exhausted and went to sleep in a chair until they were finished. Agent Ferraro thanked me and assured me that the U.S. Attorney would have a chat with the District Attorney to get my drug charges dropped.

I don't remember most of the drive home, but I fell into bed and was asleep in minutes. Mid-morning the next day, I got my gloves and went through the orchard to the back of his house. I had to make sure that he wouldn't bother us any more so I entered his house through the French doors. I prayed that he wasn't waiting for me with a gun, but the house was eerily quiet. I went upstairs and Tony was lying peacefully in bed. His body was cold. I didn't hang around, but stole back to my house.

I called the number that I'd found in Tony's company file for his business partner. After talking to a goon, I got put through. "Mr. Monassario this is Brad Henderson. I'm the neighbor of your nephew Tony. You met us; or rather you met my wife at his housewarming party."

"Oh yes, I remember your wife; lovely little thing."

"My wife's been helping him decorate his house and..."

"Oh yes, he's told us all about it. He says she's very, very good at, uh, decorating." I could hear the mirth in his voice. Tony obviously had been bragging that he was fucking my wife to his cronies. "So tell me why you're calling." He was almost laughing. "It's not about your wife is it?"

"Well, not exactly. Mr. Monassario is this phone, huh secure?"

There was a short pause. "Mr. Henderson why don't you give me your number and I'll call you back." I gave it to him and he called me back within ten minutes. "Now what's this all about?"

"Well sir, I have some bad news."

"What news Mr. Henderson."

"Well sir it's about Tony. My wife went over to his place today and apparently they shared some drugs. She called me at work a couple of hours ago, nearly hysterical because she couldn't get him to wake up. I told her not to call anyone else and to wait until I got home. Once there I found Tony in bed." I paused dramatically. "Mr. Monassario Tony was dead and I thought that I should call you instead of the police."

"Fucking junk," his uncle said. "I've warned him not to take that stuff. It was very wise of you Mr. Henderson to call me about this. I appreciate you not calling the police it will save his mother a lot of grief. I'll come over and take care of everything."

"Thank you sir, I appreciate it. Let me know if there's anything I can do."

"Just thanks for calling Mr. Henderson. I think I owe you one."

"Well there is one thing. One of Tony's associates was going to visit me every month to make an, uh, collection."

"Don't worry about it. Forget that shit. I'll take care of it."

"Thank you Mr. Monassario."

"My best to your lovely wife."

"Thank you sir."

Three hours later two Cadillacs drove by and I heard distant doors slamming coming from Tony's. They were there for almost two hours; then more slamming and they drove by again.

Chapter 20 -- Videos

Two days later I was tidying things up at work in anticipation of flying to Seattle for an extended period of time. They had taken Tony's body over to Nevada and staged a car accident. I guessed that they had a friendly coroner there who wouldn't do an autopsy. I looked up as my assistant entered my office.

"Brad, there's a strange guy out in the lobby who asked to speak to you."

"Ok, what's his name?"

"He said you and he have met and just told me to tell you that it was Gino."

Oh shit, I thought. He's come to make a collection after all. "Thanks, why don't you send him back."

Gino came into my office. "The Don said to tell you not to worry about the collection thing. He would also like you to continue doing the books for Tony's businesses at the same price you negotiated with Tony."

"You mean the hourly rate I told Tony about?" I asked without thinking.

"No the SPECIAL rate when you last saw him."

"I had hoped that someone else might take over the accounting."

"Well the Don liked the special rate that he saw on your Web site."

"On my Web site? What do you mean?"

"I think that you should just go look," he replied with a smirk. I didn't like the sound of this.

"Well thank you Gino for coming over. I'm sorry about your cousin," I lied.

He just shrugged and said, "I'm just sorry that I lost that bet to him."

"What bet?"

"After you and your wife left that party at his house, he bet me a grand that he would be fucking your wife by Saturday. I saw how mad she was when you were flirting with Heather so I took the bet." I shook my head in disbelief. "Then I found out that he paid Toni five hundred to fuck you in front of your wife so that she would sleep with him. Can you believe that? I end up paying for him to fuck your wife? Fuckin unbelievable."

It was obvious that Tony had planned the whole thing after he first met Marissa. "Did he pay Heather too?"

"Of course, there went the rest of my grand," he said sort of dejected. "Well, see ya around." He started to leave then turned back and smiled. "Oh and thank your wife for me. I didn't get a chance to when I last saw her. It was worth it." Then he turned and left before I could ask him what he meant.

I thought about what he said for about two minutes and then I opened up my laptop and brought up the company Web site. Everything looked normal until I noted a small link at the bottom that said "Click here for free services". That wasn't supposed to be there.

I clicked the link and a page opened up full of small pictures of people having sex. My company Web site had been hacked. As I moved the mouse over each picture it enlarged and little symbols of erect penises appeared. The first one showed me getting a blow job from Toni. I was reclining on the couch and she had my cock in her mouth. That had two cock symbols. The second was of Tony standing in front of my wife in a suit and tie. But she was naked; kneeling at his feet with his cock in her mouth and a stream of cum dripping down from her chin onto her chest. It rated three cocks. The picture quality was impressive. Whoever did the photo edit really knew their stuff.

I was beginning to think that we would never be free of the Monassario's. My finger slipped and I clicked on the picture which started a movie.

"Oh that's good," he said. "Suck it."

She let it slip out of her mouth and semi-hard, it arched out of his pants with his cock head against her lips. This time she took half of it into her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down. He got visibly harder and she was able to take less and less into her mouth until she could only take a couple of inches. She began stroking his shaft with her hand while she sucked on the tip.

I wish I could come up with a logical reason why I kept watching, beyond the fact that it turned me on, but I can't, so I kept watching. Her hand moved up and down on his shaft, in opposite rhythm with her head falling to force his cock into her mouth. He was completely erect now and her fingers were no longer able to completely encircle his hard shaft.

"Oh fuck yes," he moaned.

She kept it up for a good fifteen minutes when he put a hand on the back of her head. "Oh fuck Marissa, he moaned. "Oh fuck, suck me dry." Cum began dripping from her mouth, but she kept sucking and stroking until the video ended with a close up of her face, his hard cock still in her mouth with cum dripping from her chin.

I finally tore my eyes away from the images and looked up the number for our Web programmer. "Todd, I was wondering if you could come visit me and show me some things about our Web site." There was no way that I could rely on Todd to not watch these. I had to get him here.

1...456789