There Goes The Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh sure Mr. Henderson, but I'll have to charge you for travel time as well."

"No problem Todd. When can I expect you?"

While we talked, I moved the cursor over other pictures. One showed Marissa eating Toni's pussy that rated three cocks. I moved the cursor over the last picture that showed Marissa kneeling on the couch, her arms resting on the back, cum dripping out of her pussy. It rated five cocks. I clicked on the picture.

The video started with Marissa standing in front of Tony and his two hoods were on each side of her. "How bad do you want it?" he asked. How bad did she want what? I thought.

"I'd really like some," she smiled coyly.

"Bad enough to give me a blow job in front of my friends?"

She looked over at Tony's cousin Gino, then back at Tony. She shrugged her shoulders in an accepting way, then walked up and unzipped his pants.

"Take your clothes off first," he commanded.

"In front of your friends?" she asked.

"Sure, why not?"

"Because I don't really want to."

"You told me that you'd do anything for me didn't you?"

She shrugged. "Tony don't make me."

"Do you want some blow or not?"

She furtively glanced up at him, then down at the floor and began to unbutton her blouse. Gino licked his lips as her blouse fell to the floor. She lifted her head, looked at Tony while she unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down her legs until she could step out of them. Now, wearing only light blue bikini panties she started to kneel at his feet.

Tony grabbed her under the armpits and lifted her back up. "Everything babe, unless you want Gino to help you."

She reached back and unhooked her bra and slowly pulled it down her arms, revealing her small breasts. She glanced over at Gino like she'd like to make him disappear then down at the floor as she pulled down her panties. Clearly embarrassed, she covered her breasts with here hands.

"That wasn't so hard," said Tony. "Now put your hands down by your side and turn around so my friends can see you," demanded Tony. Slowly she dropped her hands and without looking at anyone, turned in a circle so Tony's goons could admire all of her petite nude body.

It seemed like she hoped that was all he was going to ask of her, but he was done yet. "Come on Marissa; look sexy for me." She looked up at him clearly perplexed. "Get down on your hands and knees and stretch like a cat."

I stopped the recording when I heared Todd say it would take him about two hours to get downtown. I thanked him, hung up and resumed the recording.

Marissa got down on all fours and stretched one arm out, sticking her butt in the air.

"Oh God yes," one of the men groaned.

She stretched the other arm out, her pink asshole visible between her ass cheeks.

"That's better. Now crawl over here and get me hard," Tony commanded.

Slowly, with feline grace she straightened up her arms and turned around, crawling toward him, fully in her role.

She looked up at him, sexily, and then took him into her mouth. Soft, she was able to take his entire rod into her mouth. She had her nose pressed up against his pants and I suspect that, even soft, his cock had to be down her throat. I could imagine how her warm, wet mouth felt to him and in no time I could see the shaft growing and getting firm.

It slipped out of her mouth and she took a hold of it and took a deep breath. But before she could take him back in her mouth he reached down and lifted her chin until she was looking up at him. "After you blow me I want you to blow my friends."

"Aw fuck," I said aloud.

My wife just nodded her head meekly and took his rod back into her mouth. Gino unzipped his pants and walked up. Reaching down, he picked up Marissa's left hand and put it on his semi-erect member. She dutifully began stroking it while she sucked Tony who was getting harder by the second.

The third guy walked up, unzipped his pants, pulled out his flaccid penis and grabbed her right wrist. She released Tony's cock and began stroking the new guy's cock. Despite what he'd only threatened to me, Tony had shared my wife with his henchmen after all. Now I understood why Gino said to thank her.

In no time, Tony was hard and both of his buddies were almost erect. It was obvious that neither of them had his package. Marissa's head bobbed up and down in time with her hands stroking the other two cocks. Her head and hands went up and down diligently for about ten minutes, and then Tony groaned and came in her mouth. A small amount dribbled out between her lips, but she was swallowing most of it.

She sucked him until he was dry and he pulled away. "Now do my cousin," he demanded.

Gino put his hand on her head and turned it toward him. She obediently took his cock into her mouth as a small amount of Tony's cum dripped from her chin onto her chest.

His cousin didn't take nearly as long. Her head only bobbed up and down for a few minutes when he groaned and pulled her head toward him while simultaneously thrusting his hips forward forcing his cock down her throat as he came. It was obvious that Marissa was having trouble swallowing with his cock so far down her throat and as soon as she could she pulled back with her mouth open wide so that she could breathe. Cum poured from her mouth and ran down her chin as she coughed.

"Come on, finish me off," he ordered. But, she kept choking so he grasped his cock and jerked himself causing a stream of cum to spurt from his cock and hit her eyebrow. As the cum ran down into her eye it made her mascara run. He pulled her head back and forced his cock between her lips and back down her throat while he finished shooting his load. Bubbles of cum formed around her lips when she tried to breathe.

"Oh God," he groaned and his body shook. He finally released the hold on the back of her head and he slipped out of her mouth as her head dropped. Thick, gooey white cum slid down off of her eyebrows and dripped out of her mouth; running down her chin. She wiped the cum and ruined mascara away from her eye with the back of her hand.

"All right Gino," Al congratulated Gino, laughing. He hardly gave her a breather, before he took a hold of her head and pulled it to his cock; pushing the head against her lips. Marissa opened her mouth and he thrust forward. This guy was much more aggressive than Tony or Gino. He held her head while the thrust his cock down her throat. Fortunately for Marissa, he soon came as well but again she choked on the volume that he ejaculated. As soon as he let her head go she pulled back and let it pour out of her mouth. He stroked himself forcing another eruption that hit her forehead and then right between her eyes. "All right," he said triumphantly. She was a mess. She had to keep her eyes tightly shut because her eyelids were coated with the gooey mess. It was dripping off of her chin onto her chest. It was in her hair.

"Fuck Al, how long's it been since you've gotten your rocks off?" asked Gino. Al just grinned.

She wiped it away from her eyes and looked up at Tony, who was standing nearby, watching. "Now Tony, please?" she begged pitifully.

"My, my, you are a little cum slut aren't you." He shook his head with disgust. "Here." He handed her a small spoon with white powder on it.

She wiped the area around her nose clean from the gooey mess, then held the spoon up and sniffed it in, ignoring the rest of it dripping down her face. "Can I have more?"

"Jesus Christ," said Gino.

"After you've had a shower," said Tony.

"Okay," she said meekly.

The video went dark and I figured it was over even though the progress bar was only half way. I was just about ready to close the player when it resumed with Marissa walking into the room wearing a thick white terrycloth robe. Apparently who ever had edited it had cut out everything while she was gone. Her hair was wet and she had returned from her shower. The three men were drinking beer and laughing.

Gino said, "Here's our cute little whore; all cleaned up."

Tony pointed to his groin and said, "Come over here my little bitch and earn your keep."

Like a dutiful slave, Marissa advanced. He pulled at the sash holding the robe closed and pulled the sides apart. "I love your tits babe," he said.

She smiled at the compliment then knelt at his feet. Leaning forward, she unzipped his pants and pulled out his soft penis. She looked up at him adoringly. He had complete mastery over her. She lowered her head and started sucking to get him hard. Just like what has been going on since the beginning of mankind, his penis went from soft, to semi-erect to fully erect within a few minutes.

When he was hard she looked up at him like a puppy dog wanting his approval for a job well done. He got up and took her by the arm and moved her around so that her back was to him. He pulled the robe off of her shoulders and it fell in a pile at her feet. He had her kneel on the couch, her ass facing him. The camera angle changed to a side view as she leaned forward, placing her hands on the back of the couch while Tony directed his boner between her legs. It slid in between her pussy lips and to my dismay, Marissa started to moan.

"You like that my little whore?" he asked.

"Oh yes Tony; fuck me," she replied. He was happy to oblige. Her little breasts swayed each time he pushed into her and she was obviously, vocally, enjoying it. A slapping noise could be heard every time his groin hit her ass. "Oh God Tony that feels so good," she moaned.

I wondered how many cameras Tony had in that room. The views changed frequently. One showed them from the side where I could see his cock each time it emerged from her pussy. Then the camera would switch and I'd be looking at her face and the look of sexual ecstasy on it. Behind her one of the other guys was standing behind them, rubbing his cock through his pants. Then he unzipped his pants and pulled out his boner and played with himself while he watched Tony's cock slide in and out of my wife's pussy.

This went on for at least ten minutes until she had a loud orgasm that pushed Tony over the edge as well. The view changed to the front. They both had their eyes closed. His head was thrown back and he pushed her toward the camera each time he thrust forward.

He stopped moving and the camera view changed to the side to show his groin pushed all the way up against her butt cheeks. "Oh fuck," he groaned.

For some reason the view changed to show his butt. Then I understood why the view had changed. When he moved back the camera zoomed in on her butt and I could see cum dripping out of her pussy. I imagine that who ever directed the editing wanted me to know that Tony had deposited his sperm in her womb.

His cousin moved in behind her and pulled down his pants. I was rewarded with an ugly view of his hairy ass thrusting forward as he buried his cock into my wife. He pulled his ass back and forward. I could hear the sound of wetness each time his groin slapped against her buttocks. The view switched to a side shot so I could see his cock emerge each time he pulled back, then disappear with each forward thrust. . Gino kept a hold of her hips while he pumped into her and she held on to the back of the couch, her petite breasts bouncing rhythmically.

He kept a steady pace for about fifteen minutes when the third guy said impatiently, "Hurry up Gino."

Gino answered, a little out of breath, "Shut the fuck up. You'll get your turn." It took Gino about five more minutes until he pressed his groin against her ass cheeks and deposited his sperm as deep into her as he could. "Oh FUCK!" he moaned as his whole body shivered. When he pulled out, his cock was coated white.

The view changed as he stepped back to a close-up of her pussy and cum dripping from her pussy onto the couch. The camera stayed with that view for several seconds until the third goon moved in and pulled down his pants to reveal his hairy ass. He lost no time sliding his cock into her cream filled pussy. Thankfully the view changed to the front showing her face. Her head bobbed down with each thrust, but it was obvious that she was no longer taking any pleasure in the sex. She was either bored or too high to care.

Either the goon was frustrated by her lack of enthusiasm, or it was how he treated women because he grabbed her short hair and pulled her head back as he pounded his cock into her. "Ouch, that hurts," she complained.

"Shut the fuck up bitch." He pounded his cock into her harder. Marissa held onto the back of the couch for dear life. Each time he forced his cock in her arms acted like shock absorbers as she tried to keep his thrusts from pushing her into the couch.

He banged her for twenty minutes and Tony said, off camera, "Want another beer Gino? This is takin fucking forever."

Gino complained, "Come on Al; you gunna take all night?"

"If you guys hadn't gotten her so sloppy wet I wouldn't be takin so long."

"Well you didn't have to take a turn," said Gino.

"Yeah, like I'm gunna pass up a chance to fuck this fine cunt for free."

This made Tony laugh. "He's right Gino; the next time he fucks her he'll have to pay."

"Yeah boss," Gino laughed so hard tears streamed down his face.

"Just hurry up," complained Marissa.

"Shut the fuck up bitch," Al screamed.

"Listen Al, fuck her in the ass; it's not all messy."

Al brightened up. "Good idea Gino." He pulled his cock out of her pussy and wet his middle finger with cum and pussy juice before sliding it into her asshole up to the second joint. "Oh yeah," he said triumphantly, "nice tight ass." He slid his finger in and out several times before he grasped his wet cock with his other hand and pressed it against her butt hole.

He was having trouble but after manipulating his cock with his hand he pushed forward. The camera switched to Marissa's face; she was grimacing. Then it moved to Al's face; he was grinning like an idiot. The camera view changed to show his cock head finally penetrating her ass. He pushed it in half way then pulled it out. Grasping his cock he rubbed it between her pussy lips to get it wetter then directing it back to her asshole. It easily slid in three quarters of the way. Again he pulled it out and repeated the procedure. This time when he pushed forward he buried it all of the way up her ass.

Off camera, Gino piped up as Al began pumping. "Big T, I'll bet she's good for five large a night in Vegas. Fuck, you could sell her to Rocky, over there right now. He'd give you 100 g's I bet."

The mention of Rocky got my attention. When I watched the recording the other night when I went over there I'd heard Tony mention that he wanted to take Marissa to see this Rocky.

"You know Rocky don't you?" continued Gino. "He runs one of those bondage clubs where the tourists pay to watch while the men take turns fucking a whore who's all tied up."

"Yeah I know. I went to one of his performances once. The whore was tied bending over a small table so you could fuck her in the ass, in her cunt or in her mouth. He let me go first and while I fucked her cunt, another guy had her suck his cock. She must have been fucked or sucked off twenty guys that night. What really surprised me was some of the women that were there. A couple of broads ate cum from the whore's pussy. Some guy's wife got so hot watching me fuck the whore that she came on to me while her husband was taking his turn so I fucked the wife doggy style while we watched her husband fuck the whore in the ass. The wife slipped me her hotel key and I fucked her again the next day while her husband was gambling. I'll remember that trip the rest of my life."

"Lucky you're not charging us," Al grunted while he pushed himself deep into Marissa's ass. Marissa groaned, but it didn't sound like it was in pleasure.

"Should I ask for money up front or a percentage?" asked Tony.

"Definitely up front. There's always a risk that she won't work out or that a john will beat her up too badly."

"You know Gino I think that you're on to something."

"He'll want to try her out first."

"No problem. Will he come here or do we need to take her there?"

"Well Big Tony it's a Federal rap to take her across state lines; so yeah he'd like you to deliver her. He won't pay much if he has to pick her up."

"So if we take the risk it's worth a hundred large."

"Hey boss," grunted Al as he continued grinding his groin up to Marissa's ass, "I'll drive her over for you?"

"You just want another chance to fuck her," said Tony. Al just grinned. "Ok Gino, give the Rock a call. Now that you two goombas have fucked her I don't think that it's going to be as much fun as when I was fucking her behind her husband's back."

I realized that if I hadn't acted when I did that Marissa would probably be in Vegas now; turning tricks for this Rocky. Watching Al fuck my wife's ass while listening to them talk about her like she was a side of beef was disgusting. I was so glad that I had gotten her away from Tony in time.

As they contemplated their plan to pimp her out in Vegas, Al shot his load into her butt. The camera view obligingly changed to the back as he withdrew. It zoomed into show a huge glob of goo emerging from her ass and slowly drip down to join what had leaked from her pussy. The scene zoomed out.

She turned her head to the side and looked over at Tony, "So now can I have another hit?"

"Sure doll," he agreed and handed her his leather drug kit. She sat down on the couch. As she got the needle ready she lifted her right foot and brought it up under her left knee. The camera zoomed in onto her crotch and I could see the large puddle of cum on the couch that was continuing to seep from her.

The scene backed out until I could see her with all three of them standing there looking down at her. Al was zipping up his pants when Gino said contemptuously, "Your husband should see you now."

She ignored him as she got ready to shoot up. "Tony you're not going to send me away are you?

"No babe, we were just kidding," said Tony, smiling maliciously.

The video shifted to a face shot of Marissa as she shot the drugs into her arm and closed her eyes. It zoomed out showing her sitting on the couch naked as her head began to nod; then zoomed in on her crotch and the cum pooling between her legs before it ended. It had obviously been edited to debase her and humiliate me as much as possible. How could she become so addicted to drugs in such a short time that she would willingly submit to what I'd just watched? But I realized that we might never be free of the Monassario's curse.

1...456789