There is a First Time for Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body is under his control. It is being fucked and it needs to complete its natural mission.

Dennis suddenly changed his tempo to a very rapid, deep thrust. Although a virgin only moments earlier, she could feel her climax coming with each stroke. Then it happened.

"Oh my god, oh my god, I'm coming" She cries out.

"Baby, take cock, take cock" he said to her with a moan.

"Yes. Yes, don't stop," 'God she wants cock.'

Dennis's rod and Julie's pussy worked in unison together until his entire load had been delivered deep into a grateful pussy. As she climaxes, she involuntarily squeezes his weapon until she has his last drop. Their mutual pleasure is intense.

Dennis lay spent on top of a disheveled and now a thoroughly fucked little blond. He kisses her again and again. "Will you be my girl?" He had heard that the guy who takes a virgin's cherry gets steady pussy from the girl. Julie would be a gorgeous prize indeed with a tight pussy that loves cock.

She hugs him, pressing her boobs against his chest.

"You belong to me baby."

"Yes" she gasps, passionately kissing him. Dennis rubs between her legs, whispering, "This pussy is mine!"

"Yes she is yours, whenever you want her."

Her sexy banter causes Dennis to get an erection. "Raise your knees baby, your pussy has some nice cock to take."

Her pussy had already surrendered to this wanton guy. Now her mind belongs to him too. She likes this guy who takes what he needs. Now they both need some more of each other's body.

She put her arms around his neck and willingly raises her knees presenting an eager pussy, which has lost its reluctance to be naughty. He quickly found the special place, which is now his to enjoy.

"Fuck me," She moans. "Fuck me."

He drives his cock hard and deep. Again and again. Her pussy is his. "Raise your knees," he commands. His speed , depth and moans all increased. "I'm coming, I'm coming." She could feel him cumming inside her. He finishes, kisses her, "God your beautiful baby."

They are in love.

He drove to her house with Julie cuddled up to him. Nothing is said. At her house Julie picks up her garments from the car. He kisses her firmly and touches her pussy. "This is mine."

"Yes, she is yours," she whispers.

They make a movie date for Thursday, and kiss goodnight.

She put her head on the pillow, dreaming of Dennis. 'I love him.'

Dennis driving home can't believe his luck. Julie is a beautiful chick, and he knows he will get nice tight pussy from a beauty queen all summer.

He needs to get Julie to a clinic somewhere and get some birth control pills. A plan emerges. His friend jimmy's girl Janet, will visit Julie and the girls will make plans to go to San Francisco for the weekend will be the cover story. On the way, they will stop at a clinic.

Thursday came, the Pontiac arriving at 6:30 for the movie date. Julie got into the car. "Hello Dennis."

"Hello baby, you look great. " Julie's skirt barely covered her panties; a pink blouse was unbuttoned at the top, revealing seductive cleavage. Her face has a beautiful smile. She is sending very intense signals.

Dennis immediately sped to the deserted road where they made love last week. The car suddenly stops. He opens the door, they slide outside. There is no hesitation, he opens the back door, she hurries inside. They are passionately kissing, he unbuttons her blouse and throws it in the front seat. The bra quickly joins the blouse. The palm of his left hand pushes her right breast. "Oh,oh," Julie is moaning, an exciting shock travels down her body, her mouth is open, muttering sighs. His hand moves down to her side, unbuttoning her skirt. A hand rubs the front of her panties, kisses became more passionate. Her hips move to meet his clit massage. Then it came, her climax. It lasted for a good while, her groans turn into screams; "God, I'm coming, I'm coming. Oh,oh.oh..."

Afterwards, she lay back relaxed. Dennis slips her skirt and panties down her thighs and calves, tossing them into the front seat. He put a newly acquired pillow under her rear. "Open your legs girl. Let see my pussy!"

Dennis raises her knees, spreading her legs. It was still dusk outside, his eyes studies her puss, a treasure to pound and enjoy. Julie is feeling sexy and naughty submitting her femininity to him. Dennis rubs her, inserting two fingers inside her pussy.

'Oh God it feels good.'

"Squeeze my fingers and move your pussy."

He kept up the massaging, Julie starts to cum. The pleasure is intense, she squeezes her breasts, "I'm coming."

After a few moments of rest, she glances down and saw his weapon. It is erect and hard, larger than she imagined. It looks angry.

"Girl get ready to take cock."

He moves forward, putting it to her. He went deep, his motion was fast.

"Move your pussy up and down to meet my cock," he commands.

She moves to meet him, her climax starts immediately.

"Oh my God I'm coming Dennis, I'm coming."

"Come girl. Keep fucking we're not through, I need some more pussy."

He kept up his stroke for a few minutes.

"I am coming Dennis."

"Take cock baby. I'm coming." He sent his big weapon deep.

They came together, amidst a volume of noises and screams.

They rest for a little bit, soon he hugs her and they start kissing.

"Touch him," he commands grabbing her hand and moving it to his manhood.

It is growing erect and hard. She goes slowly up and down with her hand. After a few strokes Dennis announces "It is time to get your knees dirty. Move down and put your knees on the floor."

Julie wondered what was happening next but complied, sliding down putting her knees on the floor of his car.. He sat on the seat facing the young beauty, putting both legs around her, placing his erection in front of her gaze. Grabbing the hair on the back of her head, he pulls her forward to his cock.

She is surprised and a little reluctant "Oh please " She whispers.

"Say that again baby."

"Oh..." That is as far as she got. When her mouth opened with 'oh' he forces his cock inside her lips. The head of his penis has her red lips wrapped around it. Their gazes meet. Her eyes are wide open, he stares intently at her lips.

"Open your mouth girl," he encourages her by clasping her hair, pulling her lips to him. She obeys, his big, hard cock quickly filled the young beauties mouth.

"Suck cock baby, suck cock. Use your tongue!" His hand holds her head in place, "use your tongue and suck."

Dennis looks down, Julie's pretty bright red lips are wrapped around his cock, gripping it. Her tongue is eagerly sucking, her eyes are closed. God she is beautiful and sexy, enthusiastically loving my cock.

Julie hears his moans. Soon he is coming in her mouth.

"Suck and swallow," he commands while groaning and holding her head in place. His warm cum fills her mouth, she sucks and swallows, but some of his cum leaks down the corner of her mouth. He eventually pulls a limp cock from her mouth. His cum is still leaking , she wipes it off with her arm, looking at Dennis for approval.

Dennis gazed at the young princess with cum dripping down to her boobs. "God baby you are really sexy. You really give a good cock suck."

July knew she is naughty, she is not Daddy's little girl anymore. 'I am a sexy woman, fucking and sucking cock, a real exciting turn on.'

She stays submissively on her knees, wondering what is next. He reaches for her, and pulls her up on the seat.

"I love you Julie."

"I love you too."

They kiss, hug and exchange pleasantries. "You are really good loving, good fucking and you really give a great cock suck. Did cock sucking turn you on?"

"Oh God yes, it is exciting, except your cum flooded me out."

They both laugh, but Dennis feels very proud and dominant, having a submissive young pretty girl suck him off.

Julie knew for certain she is not a little girl anymore. She likes being submissive to Dennis, desired and sexy.

His hand squeezes her breast. They smooch. Dennis rubs between her legs, She feels a climax coming. He pushes her back, puts the pillow under her rear, raising her knees high to make her pussy even tighter. He goes deep, fucking the hell out of her pussy.

"Raise your knees!"

Julie obeys raising her knees higher to give him better access, each stroke hurt now. He finally came, going deep, fucking the hell out of her.

On the way home he give her seven birth control pills to take everyday. Janet will take her to a clinic for a prescription.

Julie lay her head on her pillow after Dennis took her home. Her eyes closed. 'I love Dennis even thou he made me a naughty girl, I like the excitement, the thought I am loved and desired. '

Dennis is very pleased. He has a sweet, young beauty queen for prime entertainment. He can look forward to ardent, enthusiastic sex all summer. 'God, she is eager and nice and tight.

Dennis left for Fresno State, and my days were very long. I thought about him all the time, but he never wrote me or telephoned. The time passed into December, four whole months without a word. Finally a letter arrived, a 'Dear Julie' letter. I went to my room and cried all night.

12