There is a Man

Story Info
An explosive orgasm.
1.1k words
4.06
16.8k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's This Man.

There is this man that I know. He has medical issues that caused him to get a divorce. The wife left him because he couldn't get an erection any longer. You see, he developed prostrate cancer and had to have surgery. The end result was that he hasn't had a erection in about 2 years.

He tried the pump and the pills, the shots, and all the rest, short of a penial implant. But none of it worked for him. He tells me that the sensation is all still there, and I know that he produces some pre-cum. But no semen at all. He says he still has orgasms, and they are very intense. I believe him and I have told his ex wife that she is a fucking idiot to her face for leaving him. Here is why I think that way.

He is about 5 ft 9 and maybe 165 lbs. He has very short grey hair and a very well maintained grey beard that is just beyond the prickly stage, it is very soft. He keeps himself in very good shape and has the cutest ass that I have seen on a man in years. Especially when he wears bibbed overalls. His eyes are very blue and twinkle when he is happy. He has those bedroom eyes that we have all heard about.

He has a talent. One that he has honed to a art form over the years. He can kiss me and stop me dead in my tracks. But only because I know what is coming next. He takes my hand and leads me to that queen-sized bed that is our favorite place to be. Slowly he undresses me and himself at the same time. I haven't quite figured out how he does that but he manages.

He will lay me out on the bed and begin with a slow steady massage starting with my neck and working his way down the front of my body. I have yet to meet anyone that can do this like he does. His hands are like silk against my skin. But firm, as they work the kinks out of my muscles. When he reaches my hips, he motions for me to flip over. Very few words are spoken between he and I..there just doesn't seem to be a need for them.

As he works his way down my back, I can feel him move on the bed. He lulls me almost to the point of sleep. Sometimes I think that I am dreaming, or being in that half-sleeping, half-dreaming state where I am not sure which is reality and which is dream. I can feel as he slowly starts to gently kiss where his hands have been. That soft beard barely seeming to brush my skin.

He knows that I have a very sensitive skin on my back, and he makes the most of it. It is a very intimate form of foreplay between us. He can see the goosebumps of pure pleasure popping up on my skin. He can hear my low moans as my body heats up. I am doing my best to be still and not squirm, but we both know that eventually I will lose that battle.

The lower he goes on my back, the harder it is to be still. Eventually he will stop at a line that is even with the dimples on my lower back just above my butt. Then he will slide a hand in under me and raise me up so my shoulders are on the bed and my ass is in the air. I can feel him tug the pillows underneath my stomach. Then he slowly and lightly puts pressure on the inside of my legs to part them.

I shift my position just a little so that I can rest my stomach on those pillows and that I am comfortable. He will wait for me to get myself adjusted to a new position before he starts tenderly caressing my ass and down the inside of my thighs. I can feel his warm breath and that lovely beard lightly on my skin.

His fingers are like feathers as they glide across the sensitive skin of the back of my thighs. Then I feel them slowly move towards my outer lips to slide smoothly up and down. Each down stroke taking him a little deeper between the lips. Moving very slowly and him talking softly to me all the while. He will say things to get a verbal response to keep my mind off of what he is doing to my body for the moment.

His fingers brush against my clit so tenderly at first that I don't know for sure if he actually touched it or not. With each stroke his fingers get more insistent. My legs spread themselves further apart. I can feel his breath now gently on my slit. I can also feel my own wetness. Then it starts, then he starts.

I next feel his tongue lapping up my slit, starting at the bottom and moving up. Then blowing out his breath on his way back down. I think to myself that one day I will see how it is exactly that he manages to do this. I feel his tongue on my clit and the first orgasm hits hard. I move back against his face. He pulls back and lets me go. The next thing that I feel, is his one arm across my back, I know what is coming next.

I feel his finger slide inside. I am so wet he says I am like warm silk. He finds that spot that he is feeling for and it all begins. Somehow he manages to get his mouth on me and at the same time he is massaging my g-spot. I can feel that urge to pee hit and pass. I know that I don't have to pee but it is just a response to him working over my g-spot. Then he moves and while his thumb works my clit and his finger my g-spot, I hear his voice.

Then it happens. That orgasm that hits so hard that I squeeze his finger to the point that it is motionless while at the same time, I feel the liquid run down my legs in a stream. I can now feel his mouth on me, sucking it up and at the same time I can hear his moans and my own. I forget to breath. I forget everything. Other than that feeling.

Finally it all stops and he moves up beside me, pulling the pillows out from under me at the same time. All in what seems to me to be one fluid motion. I feel his arms around me and he is telling me just how much he loves to see me do that. About how much pleasure it gives him to know that he is responsible for it.

That is all that I hear, as I drift off to sleep in his arms.