There Is Always Tomorrow

Story Info
Young man has way with girlfriend's mum.
1.7k words
3.81
187.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 19 I was going out with a girl named Julie. She was about 5 foot 10 brunette with a nice figure and fairly small breasts.

We used to go to a local lovers lane and she would usually start by her giving me head and then we would have pretty good sex.

After going out for a couple of months, she suggested I meet her Parents.

We were going out one Saturday night and I arrived at Julie's place to pick her up. Her mum answered the door. She was in her mid forties with strawberry blonde hair, fairly large breasts and a great figure considering she had 4 children.

Just before we left to go out she asked Julie if she could have a private talk to me. "Yeah mum tell him all that rubbish you tell all my boy friends."

"Ok darling, Now I know you have been going out with Julie for some time now and I cannot stop you doing anything I don't know about, but lets get one thing straight. While your under my roof there will be no you know what happening in this house." I was stunned, I mean how do you reply to that? so I didn't. We left soon afterwards. When we were having a drink later on I asked Julie what exactly she meant and she said, "you know, she doesn't want you to fuck me in her house."

"Oh she sounds very strict" I said. "no" she said "she is just jealous because dad is always at the club and she can't any dick.

We were at Julie's place one night and jut watching television after having dinner which her Mum Robyn cooked. Still no sign of Jack, her husband, he must spent all he time at the club no wonder she is so frustrated.

Anyway after an hour or so Robyn announced she was going to bed. A little after that, while laying on the couch together, Julie started to kiss me and slid her hand down to rub my cock. "Hang on, remember what your mum said, at least lets go into your bedroom." We slowly went to her room and after some groping I had her on the floor and was taking her doggie style and she was moaning out "fuck that pussy hard and deep." I put my hand over her mouth to try and shut her up, at the same time I thought I heard a noise, I quickly looked around and saw the door was slightly ajar. I didn't even shoot my load, I quickly got up, got dressed and told her I was going as I was petrified we got caught and Robyn would tell Jack and what would this drunk who I have never met do to me??

A couple of weeks later we were all going to Robyn's brothers birthday party. I had to pick up Julie and Robyn, because Jack had some Meeting at the club.

When I arrived at the house, Julie opened the door and said she would be a few minutes getting ready in the bathroom. I was in the living room waiting when Robyn sung out from her bedroom, "can someone give a hand please" not knowing what she wanted I opened the door only to see her trying to wiggle into her dress, it was up to her waist. She had a skin coloured bra on with huge cleavage showing, "oh can you please help me do up the zip" I was dumb founded, I quickly walked over and did her zip up. As I was doing it up my hand just touched her soft back and it sent shivers up my whole body.

After a few hours at he party I could see Robyn had consumed plenty of bourbon and coke. She came and sat next to me. "Darling I am very disappointed in you didn't I tell you not to fuck my lovely daughter at home."

"Uhh what do you mean Mrs. woods."

"Don't give me that rubbish, I saw you that night Fucking her from behind, pumping her pussy or was it her arse you were doing? now I will have to punish you." She then just walked away.

All night I lay in bed thinking, she saw me fucking her daughter, what the hell is she going to do to me.

Next afternoon I knocked on her door I normally get there around 4 o'clock. "Come in the door is open Robyn Shouted, Julie just called she has been caught up at work, have a seat she shouldn't be long. I sat down watching TV, I don't know where Robyn was, I was petrified as to what was going to happen. I then heard foot steps walking into the living room I looked up and I almost fainted. There was Robyn standing there in that same skin coloured bra, panties with a suspender belt and stockings. Her luscious white skin and light veins on her cleavage made me want to cream.

Her nipples were bulging through the see through silk bra. "Not bad eh, for a 45 year old" she said. I could not even manage to say a word. "You know darling, that night I saw you fucking Julie I went back to my room and gave my pussy a nice old work out with my Vibrator. You see Jack the old bastard is impotent cause of all that grog so the only thing I can pleasure myself with is my black veined dildo. I thought about what your young cock would be like inside of me. Come he please." I walked over to her and just stood there like a little kid at a candy store. She grabbed my hand and slowly brushed it over her stiff nipple, I then just caressed and molded her tits, they were so soft and bouncy, I released one and took it in my mouth, it was about an inch long.

"That's it darling suck on mummies tit." I heard a car pull up. "That must be Julie" I said. "Yes darling it is but don't worry there is always tomorrow." Tomorrow, fuck tomorrow I thought I was Just about to cum all over those luscious tits. I went home and pulled my dick 4 times thinking about that lovely lady.

Next day at work I couldn't work, eat or do any thing I was so excited about this afternoon. I rushed home had a shower and got to Robyn's house about 3:30.

"Come in" she said. I walked in but there was silence. Where is she I thought. I heard a humming noise and some moaning coming from her bedroom. I slowly walked to the door and looked in there, she was lying on the floor on her back with a black double ended dildo about 12 inches long, she had half of it in her pussy and half up her arse and was just moaning and sliding it end to end. "Don't come in" she screamed. "Just take out your young dick and pull yourself off while you watch me fucking myself." I did just that and shot my load all over the floor in 5 seconds. "can I come in now Mrs. Wood" no darling there is always tomorrow. Now I know what she meant about Punishing me. I could not sleep at night or work properly I was just insatiably possessed with this sultry vixen.

Next day same scenario. "Come in" I look around trying to find her. I can hear the water running in the bath and I approach the door. "Come in darling" she was lying in the bath with the bubbles just above her waist and her tits were floating on the top. "Come here please and pull out that cock of yours," I did as she said. She reached down and gathered some lather then slowly began to rub it on my dick. This was the sort of thing I dreamed about since I was 13 and it was now happening and I was going crazy. I felt the orgasm building inside of me. "Your nearly there aren't you darling?." I nodded. "Good" she said then let go of my shaft. "Please Mrs. Wood, please I'm almost there."

"There is always tomorrow darling.

Julie arrived home 10 minutes later. I told her I had a headache and had to go home. When I got in the car. I had to pull my dick out and climax all over the dash board.

During the night I was thinking. This bitch has got complete control over me, If I don't do anything about if she is going to send me insane.

Next day I arrived there a good hour early. I walked in and again silence. I eventually found her on the kitchen table tickling her clit with a peeled banana and she had her dildo sitting on the table next to her. "Just stand there and watch" she said. "Fuck off bitch I am sick and tired of your little games I'm going to fuck your brains out. I walked over and grabbed her and bent her over the table. "Please be gentle" she said. "No more tomorrow's you horny slut" I shoved my dick in her pussy and rammed it back and forth till she was screaming. "God yes fuck me, fuck me hard, quick, shove my dildo up my arse at the same time and let me suck on that banana." I rammed her so hard she was screaming as she came, then she grabbed my dick and sucked on it as I spurted my cum in her mouth."

"mmm I haven't tasted cum in years. I left before Julie arrived and called later to tell her I was still feeling sick.

I was pretty pleased with myself that night and I thought now I've got that slut where I want her.

I arrived next day, knocked on the door no answer.

I waited out the front till Julie arrived. "How you feeling."

"Pardon, oh yeh, feel fine now where's your mum. "oh aunty Cathy called last night, uncle Bob is very sick and mum is moving in with them for twelve months till he recovers. No more tomorrows. I was devastated.