There is Love Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I show him. I sit in his lap, still naked, and wash his face, the back of his neck, his cum-stained chest with the warm cloth. I kiss his face lightly and let my hands wander through his unkempt hair.

"You think you'd be ready to participate next time?" I ask gently.

"With Gideon here?" He asks.

"Only if you like." I reassure, expecting a quick insistence on solitude. Instead he pauses. Gideon raises his eyebrows, looking very much like the little lord he is. "So you liked what you saw, Mr. Aramont?"

"I-yes. I did." He admits, his cheeks coloring.

Gideon looks confused; he expected a denial as well. "So you don't hate me? You don't burn with rage at the very thought of me touching her?"

Vinya shakes his head. "I did, at first."

"Then why not now?" I ask, cutting in.

"Because you aren't with him to spite me. And you're not some gentleman's plaything. If anything, he's yours." Gideon's smirk grows into a full smile as Vinya continues. "I just don't feel like Gideon and I are in competition anymore. We both belong to you, I think, in different ways. And anyways, a lady shouldn't begrudge her lord a few whores on the side."

I freeze in shock. Gideon, after blinking a few times, roars with laughter. "I think I like him." He says when he can speak again. "He sure has a lot of nerve."

"Glad to have your approval." Vinya says. "I assume we're going to be seeing a lot of each other."

"If you'd like, Mr. Aramont." Gideon repeats with a lascivious smile as he rises from the chaise. He pauses, then adds "I didn't expect to like you, you know. And if you hurt our Kathryn again, I'll still skin you alive. But I'm sure we could become great friends."

"Now you're really acting the whore." I comment, causing him to chuff with mock indignation.

"Well, the whore is leaving now." He says. "We have work in the morning, and if I'm late, my father will have my head on a platter. Mr. Edgar Cole is visiting and I'm supposed to convince him to bring his next book to us."

"You're welcome to stay, but don't be late for work, Kathryn." He adds as he pulls on his trousers and buttons up a spare silk shirt. Before he leaves, he smiles at me, and kisses Vinya softly on the lips, smirking as Vin's face turns red and his eyes widen.

"Yes, you're going to be fun." He murmurs, turning to leave. "It was nice to meet you, Mr. Aramont."

* *

When Gideon leaves, I take his seat on the chaise. Vinya leans into me and I wrap my arms around him, feeling more whole than I ever have before.

"I think I'm becoming addicted to you." I murmur into the crease of his neck.

"Good." He replies, resting his chin on my head. "Then I'm not alone."

"We can stay until morning, if you like. Or we can leave now."

"Let's stay." Vin says. "I'm never leaving here anyway."

"What?"

"Nothing," he answers with a small smile. "Go to sleep, Miss Kathryn. You've had a long night."

"You're sure you don't mind staying?"

"I don't mind." Vinya assures me as I curl up against him, my eyelids growing heavy. "How could I mind, when there is so much love here?"

END