There Is No Plan B Ch. 03

Story Info
Cecilia & her son continue their affair; dad has his own fun.
11k words
4.68
189.4k
93

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PREFACE

The following is a "true story of my imagination" and continues the affair between Cecilia and her Son started in "There Is No Plan B". In this chapter, chapter 3, we switch to Dad's indiscretions across the pond and also experience more of Cecilia and Jason's sexual escapades during a formal dinner party at their home.

As always, thanks to LadyCibelle for editing!

Enjoy!

DAD'S INDISCRETIONS

Jake Ritt sat in the armchair of his hotel room in Amsterdam, staring into his highball, as condensation ran down the side of the glass. He was still fuming from the attitude his wife, Cecilia, had displayed on the phone minutes earlier. "Fuck, she's always coming to that boy's defense!" he thought, in reference to how his wife always stood up for their irresponsible son. He took another sip of his drink and checked his watch impatiently.

He had finished his business in London and, like other times before, had taken a few extra days to fly to Amsterdam and indulge his dark fantasies. No one, except his twenty-two year old Executive Assistant, Cindy, whom he was fucking, knew of his whereabouts. In fact, on one occasion he had taken her with him, and they had indulged in twisted S&M fantasies without fear of recognition or discovery. Cindy always made sure his trips, schedule and calendar were such that it was nearly impossible to detect his diversions to Amsterdam, either by his colleagues or his wife.

So once again, he found himself in the heart of the city's red light district. The 3-star Hotel De Koopermoolen, in which he was booked, served as a testament to time; standing for over 300 years, it was a feat of engineering and architectural genius. Jake rose from the opulent Queen Anne chair to refill his drink, when the expected knock came at the door. Opening it, he stared at the two women gazing back at him, sexy smiles across their faces. One was about forty years old and dressed in a slinky, tight-fitting, sequined gown with spaghetti straps that showed off a very svelte figure and spectacular tits. The other woman seemed half the age of the former and was dressed in open-toed, sling-back, stilettos and a frilly, one-piece dress that flared at the hips in fluffy ruffles. Both had long, straight blonde hair and piercing blue eyes.

"Het Genoegen!" The older woman said seductively. Behind the women, a large Nordic looking man stood with his arms folded across his chest and a serious look on his face.

Jake recognized the words as the name of the escort service,Pleasure, that he always used when in town. He stepped aside to allow the two women to enter. The man followed.

"I...am...Mieke," said the older in a very thick accent. "And...this is my...daugh-ter...Anke," she added, caressing the younger's slender arm.

"Hat hallo," Anke whispered somewhat shyly, staring at Jake.

"Yes, hello," Jake replied, turning his attention to the large man standing there and slipping a hundred dollar bill into his hand. The large man stared at the bill, turned his gaze momentarily at Jake and then looked over at the older Mieke. Realizing that Jake was a high roller based on the hotel and the sizeable bill in the bodyguard's hand, Mieke shifted her eyes from the man to the door and back to the man, non-verbally signaling to him that it was okay and that he could leave. The man gave Jake one last, hard stare before saying something in Dutch to Mieke and tossing her a cell phone that doubled as a two-way radio. He walked out and shut the door behind him, as Jake took a seat again and stared at the supposed mother-daughter prostitute team. He had called the service and requested a mother-daughter team. He wondered if the two women were indeed mother and daughter, as Mieke moved behind Anke and caressed the younger girl's arms as they both stared at their client.

"You like, yes?" Mieke asked, sliding her fingertips up and down Anke's arms, causing goosebumps to appear across the younger's skin.

"Yes," Jake simply replied. Jake questioned whether the two women were indeed mother and daughter. On the surface, they slightly resembled each other with the same blonde hair, blue eyes and prominent cheek bones. But didn't all Nordic women have high cheek bones, Jake wondered? Not to mention, the detailed features were not there: The noses were different, as were the chins and other structural features. But in truth, he didn't give a shit. The mere "thought" that they could be mother and daughter was enough to give Jake a raging hard on, which he now rubbed. He could easily convince himself that they were mother and daughter, as he watched Mieke move Anke's hair away from her neck and plant a soft kiss on the young girl's neck, the women's eyes never leaving Jake's lustful stare.

"What...do...you...like?" Mieke asked.

"Undress," Jake replied sternly.

"Pay...first..." Mieke replied.

Jake stood and walked over to the two women until he was inches from Mieke's face. He held up a wad of folded bills and flipped the ends to reveal that they were hundreds. Mieke quickly estimated that there must have been two, maybe three thousand dollars in the roll. She reached for it but Jake quickly pulled it away from her reach. "Your headquarters said five hundred American dollars an hour for both of you! You get paid after you provide the services. You do what I want, and you will be rewarded very well!" Jake said. Mieke stared hard at him momentarily before Jake repeated, "Very... well!"

Mieke stared at him for a few more seconds before nodding affirmatively. Immediately, Anke began saying something in Dutch to her, and the two women argued for a long minute. Jake figured that Anke took issue with not getting paid before their services, and Mieke was convincing her "daughter" of the opportunity that stood before them. Anke finally quieted down, conceding to her elder. Both women turned back to Jake who had returned to his chair, nursing his drink and watching the two women.

He repeated his request more sternly, "Undress!"

Again, the two women stared at him. Standing behind her daughter, Mieke unzipped Anke's dress and slipped it off her shoulders. Anke stepped out of the dress that now laid crumpled on the floor, leaving her high heels in tact. She was dressed only in white lace panties and garters that held up thigh-high sheer, white hosiery. She wore no bra and her small, pert, A-cup breasts stood proudly at attention. Thick, nearly half-inch long, erect nipples pointed straight at Jake, as his mouth watered. He adjusted his growing cock through his pants as he took a swig of his highball, continuing to gaze at the women.

Mieke moved in front of her daughter, still facing Jake; allowing Anke to repeat the favor and unzip her mother's dress. Mieke pulled the gown sensually off of her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She was dressed similarly to Anke, but in red. In addition, her panties were crotchless, and she sported a matching bra that held up two firm, large, C-cup breasts. Anke reached around her mother's chest and, as both continued staring at Jake, she unclipped Mieke's bra from the front. Mieke's plump, round breasts spilled free; large, flat, raspberry nipples covered their tips. Both women continued staring at their client, as Anke reached around and grabbed handfuls of her mother's breasts, massaging them gently. Mieke closed her eyes as her mouth went slack, while her daughter pinched her growing nipples.

Jake, again, adjusted his cock through his pants as he watched Mieke turn her head and kiss her daughter. Mother and daughter shared a sensuous French kiss as Anke continued massaging her mother's breasts, pinching and teasing her nipples. Mieke could feel her daughter's, long, stiff nipples poking into her back, and it caused her pussy to spasm, as the kiss broke and the women turned their lustful gaze again toward their client.

Jake unzipped his pants and fished out his seven-inch cock. He began to stroke it gently as mother and daughter turned toward each other and kissed hotly. Their open mouths sucking on each other's tongues as Mieke pinched her daughter's very long and stiff nipple. "Ah!!!!" Moaned Anke as her mother leaned forward and slipped her daughter's turgid nipple between her lips, flicking it with her tongue and sucking. "Oh!!!! Ah!!!!!" Anke repeated, as Jake stroked his cock. Mieke rubbed her hand gently over her daughter's pussy, feeling her panties grow moist, as she alternated sucking her daughter's nipples and kissing her hotly.

"Mmmm," Mieke moaned into her daughter's mouth as the kiss broke, and Mieke brought her daughter's head to her own large breasts, forcing her nipple into Anke's mouth. "Ah!!!" She gasped turning her head sideways and staring at Jake stroke his cock. Furiously pounding his cock, Jake's forehead began to sweat as he stared at the mother and daughter display of lesbian love.

After another long minute of kissing each other and loving each other's breasts, mother and daughter stopped and turned their attention to Jake. Hand-in-hand, they walked over to where he was seated and playfully undressed him. Jake let them undress him completely, as he watched, amused, sipping his drink. Once naked, mother and daughter began to lick his cock with earnest. Jake threw his head back and groaned, as Mieke took him into her mouth, while her daughter sucked his balls.

"Ah, fuck!!" He gasped, looking back down at the women and grabbing a heavy handful of the Mieke's breast. "Stop!" He shouted to Mieke, pulling his cock from her mouth. "You must share with your daughter," he said amusingly, as he pointed the cock toward Anke, who smiled and greedily took it between her lips. Mother and daughter alternated taking Jake's cock into their mouths. When one wasn't sucking, they licked his shaft, his balls, and even flirted with briefly running their tongue by his asshole, each time causing his already hard cock to harden further, sending precum oozing onto their tongues.

Moaning and slurping sounds filled the small hotel room as Jake neared orgasm. Warning the women that he was close, Mieke latched on to his cock with incredible suction and moved her head furiously up and down, as her daughter licked and nibbled his shaft, balls and ass cheeks, hurling Jake into his orgasm. "Ah,!! Ah!!! Oh!!! Fuck!!! Yeah!!!!!" Jake wailed as ropes of thick and salty cum filled Mieke's mouth, as her head stood motionless to take his load. Her hand stroke furiously on his exposed shaft, as she moaned her contentment, along with Anke, who realized he was cumming and joined in on the moaning.

"Mmmm, yeah baby!!" Anke said in her young, high-pitched voice, laced with a thick accent. When Jake was through shooting his cream into Mieke's mouth, his stiffened torso slumped back into the chair, his wilting cock slipping out, as he watched Mieke turn to her daughter and offer up the accumulated white cream pooled in her mouth. Anke took Jake's cum from her mother's mouth as they shared a hot kiss, the cum running down Anke's chin and dripping onto her breast. For Jake's sake, they played out the erotic scene, sharing the cum between them as ropes of it strung between their lips, kissing and licking over and over until it had disappeared. They moaned into each other's mouth before turning to stare at Jake, lustfully. He was stroking his cock, which was, already, slowly coming back to life.

"Mmmm, American...man...yeah baby!" Mieke said in her thick accent, repeating her daughter's phrase, in obvious reference to Jake's quick recovery. She started for Jake's cock again, before he stopped her.

"Uh-uh," he said, pointing to the two of them. "I want to watch, now!" he said. With that, Mieke whispered something in her native tongue to her daughter and crawled over Anke, who laid back on the carpeted floor of the hotel room, in front of where Jake was still seated. Looking down into her daughter's eyes, Mieke smiled before kissing her hotly and making her way to her turgid nipples. She licked, massaged, pinched and made love to her daughter's breasts for what seemed like minutes, before trailing her way again down her stomach to her pubic bone. Staring behind her at Jake, Mieke smiled and spread her daughter's legs impossibly wide, splitting open her tender lips, as Anke reached down and spread them gently. Anke raised her head to look down at her mother between her legs and at their client sitting behind Mieke watching. Anke smiled at Jake before throwing her head back in ecstasy upon the feel of her mother's tongue running lovingly over her nether lips before coming to rest on her clit.

"Ah!!!!" Anke gasped, reaching down and grabbing her mother's hair in her fingers and pulling her into her pussy further.

"Mmmph!!!" Mieke moaned into her daughter's pussy as she sucked on her clit and drove her tongue deep into Anke's hole, scooping up her daughter's sweet nectar.

"Ah!!! Mom-my....mom-my!!!" Anke yelled in a pathetic attempt to sound sexy, as her words managing only to sound contrived!

No matter. Jake continued stroking his hardened cock as he watch Mieke lovingly eat her daughter's pussy! Suddenly, Mieke stopped and shuffled around, planting her own pussy squarely over her daughter's mouth, as she resumed eating Anke toward orgasm. Both women were in a sixty-nine now, as Jake continued watching Mieke eat out her daughter. Finally, when Anke couldn't stand it any longer, her high-pitched voice began to squeal and quiver, indicating the beginning of her orgasm. Standing suddenly, Jake shoved the mother off of her daughter, watching Anke's surprised look as he hovered over her momentarily before driving his cock easily into the warm, wet, slippery canal of the younger woman.

"Oh, fuck, you're tight!! Fuck, you're really fucking tight!!!" He gasped as Anke smiled, locking her legs around Jake's back and relishing the feel of his thick cock filling her cunt. Her mother, meanwhile, moved over and straddled her daughter's face, lowering her juicy pussy back onto her daughter's mouth and kissing Jake as he drove in and out of the older woman's daughter.

"Ah! Ah!! Ah!!!" Anke moaned with every thrust, her orgasm quickly returning after the sudden intrusion; rolling through her like thunder through the sky. "Ah!!!!! Fu-ck!!!!" She screamed, momentarily forgetting her mother's pussy above her as Jake gave one final push, before rooting himself deep inside her and shooting his cum for the second time within two hours. His cock flexed deeply inside Anke as the young girl continued screaming through her orgasm, while her mother had leaned down and pinched her nipples disturbingly hard!

Thousands of miles across the sea, in the million-dollar, Ritt brownstone, Cecilia Ritt screamed in pleasure, as a third orgasm ripped through her. Her son's cock flexed wildly inside her as she top-rode him, impaling herself to the root as he spilled his seed into his mother again and again. Nearly two hours earlier, her husband had chastised her over the phone for not handling matters as he expected, and now, here she was fucking their son and taking great pleasure in it. When the orgasm was over, Cecilia leaned over and kissed Jason hotly before whispering, "You're so good to your Mother, Jae-jae!!" Jason smiled and groaned, as his eyes closed and his cock flexed yet again. "Mmmm!!" Cecilia moaned, closing her own eyes momentarily before adding, "will you keep fucking mommy, honey?"

"Sure," Jason said, before adding, "but dad comes home in a few days, and I thought you said you didn't want..."

"Never mind what I said!" Cecilia teased. "Mommy needs to feel your cock inside her every day! We'll fuck when you're father is home, I don't care! I'll fuck you in the kitchen as he watches his beloved game! Mommy will suck your cock in the laundry room while he polishes his fucking car!! I don't care if he fucking catches us!! All I know is that I can't go without your cock, honey!!"

"Sounds good to me!" Jason groaned, a smile crossed his face at the thought of his father screaming at the television as Jason shot his cum across his mother's face in the room next door!! Jason got hard again just thinking of the possibilities.

"Mmmm," Cecilia whispered, "is my baby boy ready again?"

"Mmm-hmm," Jason groaned, this time flipping his mother onto her back and taking control as she raised her legs in her trademark V, allowing her son to pound her mercilessly!

In the Hotel De Koopermoolen, thousands of miles away, Jake Ritt finished dressing, as he buckled his pants, watching Mieke and Anke lick his cum off of their bodies. All three had fucked and sucked through multiple orgasms until Jake collapsed from sheer exhaustion. Four hours had passed since they arrived, and at five hundred U.S. dollars an hour, he figured he owed them two thousand dollars, straight up. But, he was feeling generous today, since the women had given him a rim job and allowed him to butt fuck them mercilessly, even allowing him to pull out so that Ankie could dip her tongue deep into her mother's clean rectum! The girls were elated when Jake handed them three thousand American dollars! Even "Bluto" their bodyguard seemed very pleased, cracking a smile and shaking his head affirmatively at Jake. As dusk turned into darkness, the escort service left. After showering, Jake ordered room service, ate and drank himself to sleep, passing out in his robe with CNN Europe blaring from the television in the room.

On the other side of the pond, Cecilia and Jason spent the day finalizing the details of the party, settling with the caterer and the orchestra, before having lunch at a trendy new outdoor cafe. Mother and son flirted like brand new lovers, laughing and giggling as they fed each other. Following lunch, they worked on the valet service for the party. Jason hired the same valet parking service that they used in the past, so that he could financially help out his friend Tom, who worked for the parking service. When the valet service was finalized, and everything for the party was set, they had dinner at a small, quiet and out-of-the-way authentic Italian restaurant. Cecilia had spaghettini in palemino sauce with hot banana peppers for her "primo piatto", her first entre. And for her "secondo piatto", or second entre, she tried the Veal Spedini, stuffed with garlic, parsley and prosciutto and a side of sautéed green beans. Jason had spaghetti with sun-dried tomato garlic sauce for starters and a breaded chicken breast smothered in lemon-caper sauce for his second entre. They sat at a small table for four in the corner of the small restaurant. The long, red-and-white checkered tablecloth and dim lighting offered them ample opportunity to feel each other's assets. Jason even slipped his hand between his mother's thighs, only to find her wet and bare pussy available to him under her sun dress, having left her panties behind. He had fingered his mom for a few seconds before deftly removing his fingers and licking them clean, along with his chocolate torte dessert.

Back home, they couldn't get into the house fast enough as Jason raised his mother's dress and ate her pussy as she leaned against the large, wooden front door. After a quick and delicious orgasm, Cecilia dragged her son to the bedroom she shared with her husband and undressed him. After turning on some sensual jazz music, she slipped into bed and fucked her son all night long again.

THROWING CAUTION TO THE WIND

Cecilia and Jason continued their unbridled lust for each other until the following Friday, when Jake returned home, exhausted and grumpy. That night, Jason listened and masturbated, as his father fucked his mom. Cecilia was nowhere as vocal and engaged as she was with her son. Jake grunted and groaned until he shot his load into his wife and then drifted off to sleep, leaving Cecilia unfulfilled and horny. Minutes after the fucking had stopped, Jason thought he heard a low moan coming from his parent's room. Naked, he rose from his bed and sneaked quietly to their bedroom door, peering inside. He saw his mother lying naked on the bed, covers strewn at the foot of the bed. Next to her, Jason's dad lay sleeping like a rock, exhausted from the hectic day and flight home. Cecilia was busy fingering her pussy and strumming her clit in a vane attempt to quietly get off. "Fucking asshole didn't make her cum," Jason thought. He stared for a hard minute at his father until Jason was confident that he was indeed sound asleep. Then, Jason slowly shoved their door open, which caught his mother's attention.