There Is No Plan B Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cecilia's heart skipped a beat at the sight of her son standing naked at her bedroom door. She immediately glanced at her husband who was snoring loudly. Relieved and satisfied that her husband would not wake, Cecilia turned toward the doorway to find her son stroking his big cock with the panties she had removed just before sex with her husband. They had been laying near the entrance, allowing Jason to bend and pick them up easily. Cecilia smiled her wicked grin and spread her legs, reaching down and peeling her pussy lips apart for her son's gaze. At the sight of his mom's glistening and moist pussy, Jason increased the tempo of his strokes. Cecilia began fingering herself for her son, rubbing her clit and pistoning a finger in and out of her juicy pussy. Suddenly, she threw her head back momentarily and stifled a moan as her orgasm hit her from no where. "Hmmmph!!!" she groaned quietly staring at her son, as Jason came simultaneously into her panties. Gazing at her son through heavy-lidded eyes of lust, Cecilia licked her fingers lovingly and smiled at her son. Jason smiled also and turned to head back to his bedroom. Cecilia pulled the covers over her and joined her husband in deep sleep. Jason did the same in his bed.

The following day was the day of the big Chief Financial Officers Association party. Cecilia looked stunning in a one-piece black sleeveless Armani dress that came down to just above her knees. Much to her son's disappointment, the dress was cut high around the neck, showing no cleavage whatsoever, but it was very snug; thus, showed off his mother's ample breasts quite nicely. With thoughts of sex with her son running through her mind like the blood running her veins, Cecilia made sure to wear black thigh-high hose and garter belt underneath her dress, in case she had the opportunity to fuck her son. At the last moment, while she was dressing that morning, she had decided to forgo her panties. Moderate, 3-inch spiked heels finished her attire. Her hair and make-up was similar in style to that of the wedding reception a couple weeks earlier. Her dark brown hair tumbled loosely to her shoulders. Overall, her make-up was applied very lightly, with the exception of heavy and dark ruby lipstick and lip liner. Her eye liner had also gone on a bit heavier than normal, bringing out her smoky, dark eyes and contrasting her shimmering white smile! Jason thought his mother looked stunning. He loved what he perceived as a "come fuck me" look whenever she made herself up. But the beauty of it – and what made her even more attractive to men and her son – was that she was totally oblivious to it, believing that she did not possess these stunning qualities, only usually found among rare natural beauties!

Jason, himself, had put on a suit, causing his dad to actually remark that perhaps there was hope for him, yet. Cecilia had winked and smiled at her son after his father's wise-ass remark, reminding Jason of the fact that his father had no clue that Jason was fucking his mother. After running down the details of the night with the leader of the five person musical ensemble, Jason found himself wandering outside to where the valet attendants were huddled. Upon seeing Jason, his friend Tom broke from the crowd and met him halfway up his lawn.

"Hey man, this looks like another rockin' Ritt party!" Tom said, greeting Jason with a fist-to-fist handshake.

"I doubt it. This is gonna be another one of my dad's fucking boring parties," Jason replied.

"Yeah, but your dad's parties always bring out the rich MILFs, man! I swear, man, I think they'd eat me alive from the stares I get, when I help these ladies from their Benz and Beemers!" Tom added. Tom was a very handsome guy, standing perhaps six feet and weighing a respectable two hundred pounds. He had been the starting quarterback of his high school football team, and his perpetually messy hair and ingratiating smile gave him a boyish appearance that belied his twenty years of life. It was no surprise that rich, vain wives of wealthy men would peg him for a good romp in the sack, and on a few occasions, he had obliged one or two.

"Yeah, I guess that's a bonus," Jason said, noticing that the party seemed to be jumping into gear, as the Mercedes, Lexus and Jags began pulling into the half-circular driveway of the home, stopping in front of the house where the valet had taken up residence. Amongst the sixty and eighty thousand dollar automobiles, a modest Saab convertible pulled up. The driver exited and spoke briefly with the attendant taking her car.

"Ho-ly...fu-ckin...shit! Check out that piece of ass!" Tom whispered, adding, "They broke the mold with her, man!"

"Yeah, too bad she's a bitch!" Jason responded.

"You know her?" Tom said, somewhat surprised.

"She's my dad's secretary, Cindy! Dad doesn't go anywhere or do anything without her!" Jason added. The twenty-four year old Administrative Assistant looked incredible! Her blonde hair was full of golden locks that cascaded down to her mid-back, its dark roots betraying her faux color. The five foot, two inch young woman stood three inches taller due to black stiletto pumps covering her tiny feet. Natural hose made her golden tanned legs look incredibly sexy as they traveled up under an extremely tight black skirt that ended at mid-thigh. Her fake breasts were plump and pert, showing a gapped cleavage under a black sleeveless blouse with steep neckline. Over the blouse, she sported a short jacket to match the skirt, buttoned just enough to give hints to what lay beneath it. Her small, brown eyes gave the impression of someone who was always thinking, always conniving. But her mascara gave them life as her eyelashes fluttered while she spoke.

"How old is she?" Tom asked, watching the young woman make her way up the courtyard toward them.

"I dunno," Jason replied, "twenty-five, twenty-six?"

"Hi Jae-jae!!" Cindy said, in a condescending tone covered with fake politeness.

"Hey," was all Jason said in return.

"My, my, you look more like your father each day!" Cindy added, winking.

Tom nudged Jason. "Oh, hey, this is my friend, Tom!" Jason said introducing his friend.

Cindy glanced at Tom briefly, cracked a smile for a mere second and turned back to Jason, saying, "Let's catch up later tonight, okay?"

"Sure," Jason replied, lying, and looking away.

Cindy turned and walked into the home as Jason glanced at the line of cars piling in the driveway, while Tom watched Cindy make her way into the house. "Mm..mm..mm. That is one damn fine piece of ass, Jae. You should hit that! She was awfully sweet on you, man!"

Jason glared at his friend for the ludicrous comment. "Dude, my dad's her boss. Of course she's gonna be sweet on me! I've got better things to spend my time on," Jason said, as he turned and walked away from his friend. "I'll catch up with you later!" He said glancing back at Tom briefly before heading back inside.

"Alright man, later!" Tom said staring at Jason with an incredulous look, puzzled by Jason's complacent attitude toward Cindy. The fact was, Jason had long suspected that Cindy was fucking his Dad, and the thought of what it would do to his mom, should she find out, made him despise his dad and his secretary. As Jason made his way into the house, he found his mother in the kitchen arguing with the caterer, a fat, balding man in a chef's outfit.

"What do you mean, you couldn't get the Feuillatte?" Cecilia screamed in her thick accent. "I specifically requested the Nicolas Feuillatte 1996 Grand Cuvee Palmes d' Or!"

"But I'm sorry, Mrs. Ritt," the caterer said, submissively. "My supplier couldn't get that particular champagne. I assure you this one is just as good!" He said, holding up an obvious substitute.

"Then you need a better supplier!" Cecilia retorted, gesturing wildly and shaking her head in disgust as she spotted Jason walking toward her.

"What's going on?" Jason asked.

"The caterer fucked up the champagne order!" Cecilia replied, more in an effort to throw it up again in the caterer's face, who seemingly cowered at every word. "Can you imagine the field day your father will have with me if he finds out I didn't get his favorite champagne? The one thing he insisted on with the caterer was that the 1996 Grand Cuvee Palmes d' Or be served! Dio aiutami, if he finds out!" She said in Italian, asking the Lord to help her, should Jake discover the mishap.

Jason turned to the caterer. "There's nothing you can do?"

"I'm sorry sir, you are?" the caterer asked, hesitant to involve more people than necessary in this dilemma.

"He's my son, shithead!" Cecilia yelled, her accent thickening as her frustration grew.

"Mom, calm down!" Jason said, holding back a laugh at the comment. "What about Louie?" He asked rhetorically to his mom, and then turning to the caterer said, "Louie DeSallo. He's a commercial beverage supplier on the east side. Can you call him? He's a friend of the family and has always come through for us."

"I'm sorry, sir. I cannot use any other suppliers other than those I have a contract with," the caterer said despondently.

"Jesu mio!!!" Cecilia gasped the blasphemous reference in Italian. She grabbed her purse off of the kitchen counter and walked away from the caterer, yelling back at her son to get going with her. "Andiamo, Jae-Jae! Let's go see Louie!"

Less than five minutes later, mother and son were speeding on the freeway heading across town. They had sneaked out, having given strict orders to the caterer that Jake not find out about the champagne situation or where they were headed. They were in Jason's Audi, humming along at eighty miles per hour in the left lane, when Cecilia spoke.

"Jesus, I can't believe that caterer! Can you believe that caterer?" She said incredulously.

Jason peered at his mom and smiled. "Don't worry, Mom. It'll work out."

"How can you be so relaxed, Jae?" His mother asked, suddenly inquisitive of his laid-back nature in all this.

"I fuck my mom to relax myself!" Jason said, grinning at his mom. Cecilia punched her son playfully in the shoulder, before he added, "and I listen to this stuff!". He turned on his car stereo and pushed the CD button. Immediately, the thundering sounds of kick drums pierced Cecilia's stomach, as grinding guitars sawed through her mind. The song quickly turned into an abrasive, angry, melding of musical instruments that somehow worked, coming together in pounding beats and thrashing guitars that filled the car's cabin at ear piercing levels. Jason sped up to ninety, as Cecilia found herself sweating; her breathing quickening. The music throbbed within her as the singer screamed nearly unintelligibly about feeling alive.

Cecilia squirmed in her seat, her pussy moistening as the kick drum rumbled through the seat and into her stomach. The music was so raw, so angry, that it made her horny. Horny for her son's cock! She glanced at her son who stared at the road ahead of him. Her eyes turned lustful as he turned and met her stare. She grinned.

"What?" Jason mouthed. He noticed the look on his mother's face had turned from anger to the look she got just before he fucked her. Her breathing grew heavy as her chest heaved to the pounding metal music.

Suddenly, she shifted closer toward Jason and said loud enough to be heard above the music, "Just drive!" Then, she leaned over and unzipped her son's fly. Fishing his huge cock out, she immediately took it into her mouth and began to blow him.

Jason was at a loss for words, as his foot instinctively pressed on the gas, raising the car's speed to nearly one-hundred miles per hour, as his mother bobbed up and down on his cock, lathering it with spit and moaning under the thundering music, as her son's cock throbbed across her lips. She sucked his cock with earnest, as Jason moved a hand from the steering wheel to the back of her head. Grabbing a handful of hair, he assisted in moving her head up and down.

"Keep your hands on the wheel!" She managed to scream between sucks, and Jason returned his hand to the steering wheel, while his mother bobbed on his cock, sucking for all she was worth.

After a few minutes, Jason began to feel his seed rising from deep within, as he yelled to his mom. "I'm getting close!!!" Cecilia increased her efforts, which brought Jason's orgasm roaring to its peak. "Ugh, fuck!!! I'm...cu-mming!!!" he yelled, as the thundering metal music continued, adding to the intense action. Just as his seed spilled into his mother's mouth, a siren bellowed behind them. Glancing in the rear view mirror, Jason saw a police car following them. "Fuck!!!!" he screamed again, as his mother sucked his juices entirely from his cock, and zipped him up, oblivious to the police car behind them.

Just as Jason pulled to the side of the freeway, his mother rose back into a seated position and wondered why they had stopped. Looking behind them, she groaned "Shit! It's a good thing I swallowed your cum!" She quipped. As the officer approached the vehicle, Jason glanced at his mom, who was smacking and licking her lips. "Mmmm!!!" she moaned in satisfaction and winked, just as Jason slid the window down.

Ten minutes later and with two citations for speeding and driving erratically, Jason was back on the road. His mother promised to take care of his tickets, and vowed that next time she felt like sucking her son's cock in his car, she'd make sure they were stopped. He had smirked when the officer had asked his mom for her name, and she had replied that she was his mother, as the officer glanced at her lustfully. The whole episode had only served to turn her on even more. And now, with the music off, she shuffled up against her son and licked his ear sexily, whispering, "Find a place to park!"

Jason alternated glances between the road and his mom before asking, "Why?"

"Mommy needs your cock inside her right now, that's why!" she yelled, raising her skirt to reveal her bare and moist pussy, framed within the garter belts holding her stockings up. She ran her fingers through her lips and teased, "Please, Jae-jae? Hurry!!" She sucked her slime covered index finger and winked.

Luckily, Jason knew the east side, to which they had arrived, as this was where he commuted to college, so he drove until he found a familiar spot. He pulled in and parked in a very small parking lot. The lot belonged to the university's Audiology Department, which, Jason surmised, was closed for the weekend. It was surrounded on one side by the building and the rest of the sides by clumps of small trees, which provided privacy.

Cecilia waisted no time fishing her son's cock out and sucking it a few times to help it get hard, relishing in the pre-cum that oozed onto her tongue. Then straddling him, she impaled herself on his big cock. "Ugh!!!" She groaned, her eyes fluttering. "Oh, fuck! That's what mommy needs to calm down!!" She said before driving her tongue deep inside her son's mouth and moving up and down on his cock. Each time she settled herself down onto her son, the car's steering wheel hit her tailbone, causing pain and pleasure to shoot through her simultaneously. "Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" She wailed with each thrust, as Jason unzipped her dress from behind and freed her pendulous, braless breasts. Slipping a nipple between his lips, he sucked his mother's breasts as she fucked him mercilessly! "Oh, yes, sweety!! Suck mommy's tits!! That's it!! Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Mmmm!" She gasped reaching up and holding him by the head to her bosom as she continued riding him.

After what seemed like fifteen or twenty minutes, Cecilia orgasmed together with her son. He shot his seed into his mother for the second time within the hour. The first time, dumping his load into her mouth and this time, shot ropes of cum deep inside her pussy. His mother screamed at the feel of her son's giant cock flexing in orgasm. "Yes, Jae-jae!!! I'm...cum-ming!!! Mommy's cumming!!!!!" She screamed, impaling herself onto his cock and squeezing her cunt muscles to ecstasy!

"Ah!!!!!!" They both screamed one last time in unison!

When they had finished, Cecilia lay slumped over her son, as he lovingly licked her nipples. "Mmmm," She muttered raising her head and kissing her son hotly, licking his teeth and gums with her tongue as his own tongue danced inside her mouth.

"Mmmm," they both moaned into each other's mouth before the kiss broke.

"Feel better?" Jason asked sarcastically.

"Mmmm, yes! Mommy feels much better!!"

They laughed before separating and adjusting their clothes and appearance. They were a few blocks from Louie's warehouse, so in ten minutes, they were there. They had placed a distress call to him, and he was waiting for them with their order.

"Thank you so much, Louie! We knew we could count on you!!" Cecilia said.

"Hey, no problem, Mrs. Ritt," Louie said in his street-tough accent. "But you know, all you had to do was call me, and I would've delivered this right away!! You're one of my best customers and..."

"I know, I know!" Cecilia replied, interrupting, "but I didn't want my husband finding out and couldn't take the chance of him seeing your truck at the house! Just stuff as many cases as you can in my son's trunk and in the back seat. If we need more, we'll call you later tonight to deliver, when my husband is drunk out of his mind!" She said rather annoyingly.

"Sure, Mrs. Ritt, whatever you say." Louie replied, as he and his workers secretly gawked at Cecilia's body, ogling her breasts and licking their lips. Little did they know that her son, standing innocently near them, had just emptied his cum inside her mouth and pussy. Jason smiled to himself as he noticed their lustful gazes. As usual, Cecilia didn't seem to notice and went on to pay for the order and finalize the details.

When they were finished, mother and son made their way back to the house, where the party was now in full swing. They parked the car behind the house, near the kitchen entrance and directed the caterer to take care of the champagne. They made their way through the front door where they spotted Cindy laughing in agreement and generally flirting with her boss, as he told tales of financial successes and windfalls during his career to a group of partygoers. As usual, he had a firm grip on a highball. Jason glanced at his mom who stood gazing at Cindy making a fool of herself, obviously flirting and trying to impress her boss, Cecilia's husband.

"You okay?" Jason asked his mom.

Cecilia stared at her husband and Cindy for another long second before turning to her son and rolling her eyes. "Of 'course!" She said, with no feeling. "I need a drink!" She added moving away. But Jason wasn't so sure that Cecilia hadn't felt a pang of hurt upon seeing her husband with a beautiful twenty-five year old on his arm. Jason lost himself in the crowd, as the party got into full swing.

As the evening wound down, the older partygoers began to head home, leaving the thirty and forty something crowd to pick up the tempo. The orchestra had kicked it up a notch, moving into lighter contemporary classical pieces from the likes of Copland and Mahler. Bored, Jason wandered aimlessly through the crowd, and now, he stood next to the buffet table, a beer in his hand. He perused the crowd noticing everyone's demeanor and gestures as they enjoyed the party. His gaze came to Cindy, who had removed the conservative jacket to show off her sweaty cleavage. Jason's eyes moved from her breasts to her eyes, which met his stare. She smiled wickedly, knowing he had been staring at her breasts. Cindy winked as Jason ignored her and continued looking around the room. As he looked around, his mind kept returning to his father's secretary. He remembered how, earlier in the evening, he had caught his father's hand caressing her ass as they listened to a colleague tell a tale. And how she had maintained her composure, making no effort to stop him. Jason suddenly felt sick at the thought and made his way to the bar for another drink.