There Maybe Snow On the Roof But?

Story Info
Mature men talk about friend's new Thai wife.
1.6k words
3.33
47.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
p_p_man
p_p_man
36 Followers

The man coughed. His lungs rattling with the effort as he sat with his friend Chris in the "Chew and Chat" coffee bar.

"You'd better get that seen to," said Chris as he watched Ray struggle to draw breath, his face turning from a pale yellow to a deep crimson in a few seconds.

Ray shook his head and waved his arms around feebly until, at last, his airways cleared and he slowly returned to his normal colour. He took a sip of coffee.

"I got a postcard from Paddy yesterday."

*Is he still in Thailand?"

"Yes the lucky bugger. All those young women ready for the taking."

Chris snorted. "If you've got the money!"

"Well Paddy's not short of a few bob since he won the lottery."

"True, true…Well what did he say? You know in the postcard."

"Oh yes. Well he's gone and got married."

"What! Paddy 'fuck 'em all' O'Halleran. The chap having the time of his life since he retired?"

"The same."

"Well fuck a duck and knock me down with a feather."

Ray chuckled. "Well he's going to enjoy the last few years he's got left isn't he?"

"Too right," agreed Chris, and an image of a naked, young, almond-eyed beauty flashed into his mind. Her full, plump breasts swung gently from side to side as she strolled along the beach with small waves barely touching her feet before receding again.

"And another thing," Ray's voice broke into his reverie, "he's bringing her here today to meet us."

"But you said you only got the postcard yesterday!"

"It must have been delayed in the post or something. He came back yesterday as well. He rang me up last night. Said he would bring his wife to meet us today."

"Well you could have warned me."

"Why? What's the point. We've been having coffee here every day for the past ten years. And what's there to warn. You'd only want to smarten yourself up a bit. And at our ages that's just a plain waste of time."

"I suppose you're right." Another image of a young Thai girl lying on her back, her legs wrapped around a naked, thrusting, male as she moaned and writhed beneath the man's weight. He saw the perspiration on her flesh and the squashed breasts protruding slightly from between the two rutting bodies…

"Another coffee while we're waiting?"

"Wha,,,oh yes if you like," he replied, "not so much sugar this time." He watched as Ray made his way to the counter. The image became a soft luscious mouth engulfing a man's large, thick cock. Her saliva covered the rigid organ as it pushed in and out between her lips, making them distort with the constant movement. Now and then, in his mind's eye, he saw her gag as the penis pushed a little too far forward and entered her throat.

"Here you are then," said Ray as he put two coffees on the table adding a plate. "I bought two Danish as well. Thought you might want one."

"Yes. Thanks. Thanks very much."

For a while the two men drank and ate quietly. Both lost in their own private thoughts. Then Ray said, "Wonder what she's like then? This woman of Paddy's."

"Well if all the stories are true she's probably some young slut who's been selling her body since she was twelve to send money back to her parents in the home village."

"Yeah," laughed Ray, "trust Paddy to get himself mixed up with the first bit of young flesh who looks twice at him."

"With Paddy it wouldn't even have to be twice. She was probably getting something out of her eye and he thought she was winking at him!"

Both men laughed out loud.

Once again Chris waited patiently whilst Ray brought another coughing fit under control.

"Jesus, Ray. You sound rough. Why don't you go to the doctor and get something for that?"

"Bugger doctors. It's just my usual morning cough. I've had it for twenty years. It's just worse today that's all. It's all this cold weather we've been having."

Chris nodded. He said, "So you reckon she's just in it to get a British Passport and once she's here she'll dump Paddy like a hot brick?"

"Reckon? I'll bet my life on it."

"Yeah you might be right." Another image of a young girl clutching a spurting cock as it ejaculated into her mouth. Her cheeks bulged as she tried to contain the large amount of semen but eventually it spilt over her lips and ran in thick streams down her chin to drop onto her breasts. He saw her gasping for breath, her sweat bathed face flushed with the effort of sucking such a large man to climax.

"It'll break Paddy that's for sure," said Chris. "Still he's old enough to know better. He knows the score as much as we do."

"That's true," replied Ray, "but it's usually the die-hard bachelors who fall the hardest. I suppose because they've never met anyone in their lives before their defences are down and when some half decent woman comes along and pays them just a little bit of attention they fall like a house of cards."

"Yeah you're probably right. It's a bit of a long way to go though just to get some attention."

Chris smiled. He saw her on her hands and knees, rocking backwards and forwards as another cock, this one black, thick and long, split open her arsehole as it pushed deep into her rectum. Chris looked down and saw the long blue-black hair falling forward to cover her face as her thin, girlish shoulders knotted to support her arms. He studied her narrow neck as it bent over in a soft curve allowing her head to drop towards the floor. He looked further back to her buttocks and saw the anus widening as the penis thrust its full length into her narrow channel, then relax again as it withdrew.

"They should be here soon," said Ray looking at his watch, "he said about 11'oclock." He took a packet of Dunhill from his jacket pocket, lit one and took a long draw on the tipped cigarette, a satisfied look on his face. He coughed again with less ferocity. "Ahh! That's better. Gets the old lungs working again. Helps clear them out."

Chris looked at the man opposite as he smoked in silence, The girl had rocked back onto her heels, her bare back against the black man's chest, his cock still embedded in her arse. Chris saw large hands clutch her breasts and begin squeezing and kneading them out of shape, fingers pinching her nipples as she bounced gently up and down on the intruder spurting its warm load deep into her bowels.

He blinked and shook his head. "What did you say Ray? I was miles away."

His friend chuckled. "A sign of old age. So they say. I asked whether you were going to watch the game this afternoon."

"Every time they play at home you ask that same question. Of course I'm going. Wouldn't miss it for the world."

"Do I? Do I really? Do I really ask you every time," he rose to his feet chuckling, "well bugger me, I never realised." Still chuckling to himself he made his way through the crowded coffee bar to the gents toilet at the back of the room.

Chris stared out at the traffic jam outside caused by a small white car trying to make a U-turn, not quite making it and stalling across the two lanes.

His eyes glazed. He saw her naked, bent forward over a billiard table in a smokey bar. Her arms were outstretched and her tiny hands were tightly gripping the sides of the table. The queue of men slowly shuffled forward as each took his turn and her thighs were dripping with the deposits of so many insertions. Somewhere he heard laughter and the sound of money changing hands. Then she was lifted onto the table and turned over, her head hanging over the end, with her mouth wide open as another queue formed in front of her face.

"That's better," said Ray, "since I've been taking those new pills the doctor gave me I've got to go all the time. Damn getting old!"

"Yeah, I know what you mean. They give you one thing to cure something and it gives you another problem to deal with."

The traffic in the street was beginning to untangle itself as the white car was manhandled to the curb. Slowly at first the line of vehicles moved forward and then, as the way became clearer, it began to move faster.

A black London cab detached itself from the end of the line and stopped outside the "Chew and Chat".

"Well it looks as though they're here," said Ray with a smirk, "now we'll see what piece of young flesh Paddy's got himself involved in."

Chris looked intently out of the window. In his mind's eye he saw the open mouth, the gaping cunt, the dilated arsehole; and he saw her spunk covered body jerking and writhing between the hardness of her many lovers.

The cab door opened and out stepped Paddy. His fat shape clothed in a pair of light tan slacks and a large floral shirt big enough to hide some of his bulk. He turned his back to the coffee shop as he helped someone out of the cab and for a moment the two watchers could see nothing but a pair of dainty feet stepping onto the pavement. Then Paddy and his wife walked towards them.

As he saw them Paddy waved with one hand as he held his other arm protectively around the shoulders of the short, plump, late middle aged woman with greying hair. A gold tooth glistening in a mouth fixed in an uncertain grin as she stared apprehensively around her, nestling against the body of her husband.

END

p_p_man
p_p_man
36 Followers