There Might Be a Connection Here Pt. 02

Story Info
Dinner has some new added flavors, the connection grows.
5.1k words
4.69
11.8k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy sent me a text to ask me what I wanted for dinner. We agreed on just some basic meat and potatoes. I convinced her to at least let me bring a bottle of wine as my contribution. Actually I brought two bottles plus a $100 gift card to the local grocery store chain. I know retail people don't make a high salary so I was not about to eat off her for free. Plus it was kind of a simple gesture and it felt right. I knew she would see it the way it was intended.

Tracy answered the door in jeans and a polo shirt, no shoes.

"Hi Bob, right on time. Come in! The kitchen is to your left, head on over there," she said.

I walked into the house, gave her a quick peck on the lips and went into the kitchen with her right behind me.

"I brought two bottles of wine, one we can work on tonight and one for your stock. And I could not come without paying for part of the groceries so I brought you a small gift card for Wally's. Don't argue with me about it; just use it next time you go. It will make me feel better" I said.

"Aren't you sweet! Ok I won't argue this time. Just set the wine on the island. The glasses are in the left cupboard. Dinner will be ready in 10 minutes."

As I opened the wine and poured us each a glass, Tracy tended to the roast and baked potatoes. As ordered we topped it off with just a plain salad with some shredded cheese and croutons on top. Simple, the way I liked it.

We visited about nothing in particular, how our work days went, that it was supposed to rain for the next three days and how badly the area needed it, etc. After the first couple of minutes we were once again in our comfort zone with each other—more comfortable than newlyweds but not tired of each other like old marrieds.

And, quite frankly, I was still checking out her ass while she faced the stove, remembering how it looked last night naked as I was fucking her and how much I had enjoyed playing with it.

There must have been a lull in the conversation. Then I heard Tracy speak.

"You checking out my ass again, Bob?" she asked.

"Guilty! How did you know?"

"I can see your reflection in the microwave," she giggled. "Don't be embarrassed, I've been checking you out in the reflection in the microwave too."

"Do you like what you see?" I asked. I thought it was only appropriate to try and put her on the hot seat in return.

"Of course," she said. "But I think I might prefer you naked, in case you were wondering."

"That's why I like being around you—you are so good for my ego and, as we all know, us men have sensitive egos."

Tracy turned from the stove, came over to me and kissed me lightly on the lips and said, "I know. Set the table please."

"Yes ma'am," I said. "You have a towel on the back of two of your chairs. Do you want me to leave them there or fold them up to be put away or what?"

"Actually I want you to drape them over the seat of each of those chairs."

"You sure?"

"Yup," she said. "You'll see why in a minute. I also need you to put a couple of hot pad on the table please."

Message received. I placed a towel over the seats of both of the adjoining chairs and two hot pads on the table.

"So," Tracy said, "Do you want this to be a simple dinner or do you want to spice it up a bit?"

I could tell by the smirk on her face that she had something cooked up and I was intrigued, to say the least. Not having any idea what she had in mind, I decided to wade into the water.

"Ok, I give. What does 'spice it up' mean?" I asked.

"First, turn off your cell phone and give it to me."

I turned off my cell phone and gave it to her. She promptly placed it on the island next to her floral arrangement. She then held her cell phone up in the air, turned it off and placed it on the kitchen island next to mine.

"Now, no worries on either of our parts as to any secret recording taking place, audio or visual. It is our time alone together, not to be shared on the internet. We probably trust each other but now there is no question and we can both relax for the rest of the evening. You good?"

"Works for me. Never thought about it but that is a good idea," I said.

"Ready for my spicy idea?" she asked, with hands on her hips and grinning.

I shrugged my shoulders and just smiled at her.

"Follow me," she said.

Tracy walked me around the corner to what I guessed was the guest bedroom She turned the nightstand light on and I could see a pair of grey cotton gym shorts on the bed.

She walked up to me, put both hands on my chest, looked me in the eyes and said, smiling, "Take off your jeans and underwear and leave them here. Then put on the gym trunks and join me back in the kitchen. I prefer barefoot but if your feet are cold you can put your shoes back on, your choice. I guessed medium."

With that, she kissed me on the lips and headed farther down the hall to her bedroom and closed the door behind her.

I didn't know where this was headed but I did as requested. It felt good to be out of the restriction of the clothes but I also realized that my semi-hard on would be clearly visible and there would be no hiding any excitement from here on out, not to mention any wet spot that might result from some pre-cum. I left the shoes off.

"Go ahead and put the roast on the platter please. I will be right there," Tracy yelled from the bedroom.

About my task I went and put the roast on the table along with our wine glasses and the salad bowl.

"Ok," I heard Tracy say as she walked back into the kitchen. "I'll get the baked potatoes and butter and we will be all set to eat."

I turned away from the table and, if my jaw did not physically drop, it sure felt like it did.

Gone was the polo shirt and jeans. Now she was wearing a sheer white camisole top with spaghetti straps and a jeans skirt so short I could see the bottom of her ass without her bending over. Here nipples were hard and clearly outlined by the cami. Her breasts swayed lightly underneath as she moved.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked.

"How could I not?" I said in almost a whisper.

"I wanted to surprise you but not be too trashy. I thought I would go with the wife beater t-shirt but then decided you would like the cami better. Is the skirt OK?" she asked.

She then turned and bent at the waste to open the over door and check on the status of the dinner rolls, which I did not even know were cooking. As she bent over it was obvious she had no underwear on, as I could see all of her ass and just a hint of her pussy.

I laughed lightly. "The whole outfit is fabulous, especially the skirt. I just find it funny that, with everything on display, you still hold your legs together in such a ladylike fashion to bend down and check out the rolls."

Tracy stood up, twisted around to look at me and grinned, her trademark ponytail bouncing to the other shoulder. She took a quick glance down at my crotch to see the tent beginning to form.

"You're right. Is this better?

With that she bent back down to check on the rolls but this time moved her feet about two feet apart so her thighs were spread much wider. This time I could clearly see not only her entire ass but also her pussy, which was already moist.

"It's much better but I'm about to embarrass myself. These shorts aren't going to hide my excitement much and I am not sure how I am going to be able to focus on dinner now."

Tracy took the rolls out of the oven, put them on a plate and placed them on the table. She then came over to me and pulled out the waist band of my gym shorts with her left hand while running her right hand down into the gym shorts to grab my cock.

"You did follow my instructions," she said. "Feels much better doesn't it, being free like that?

"It feels even better with your hand down there."

She stroked my cock twice, then pulled both hands back out. She grabbed both of my hands and put them on her nearly naked ass.

"So this is our spicy dinner," she said. "Anything goes with touching for either of us throughout dinner, OK? Then we can go play a bit after dinner...that is if you are interested," she said.

I pulled her hips to mine, gave her a light kiss and then a French kiss. "Deal," I said. "Now let's eat."

As we each sat at the table, I looked her and she grinned again. "Now you know why I wanted towels on the seats, don't you?"

I laughed and we proceeded to load our plates up.

We both tried to carry on a somewhat normal conversation but it is tough to eat when you have two perky tits and a clearly visible bush sitting right next to you.

"I'll get us more wine." With that Tracy placed her left hand on my thigh, ran it up under the leg of my gym shorts and discovered my hard cock. She stroked it twice, gave me a quick kiss and moved to get up out of her chair. She did so purposely facing me so that I could see right between her legs and admire her pussy. "You're allowed to touch, too, don't forget."

I admired the movement of her ass cheeks under her skirt as she walked to the island to fetch the wine bottle. As she took the cork out of the bottle, it fell on the floor. She again bent at the waist with her legs spread wide to pick up the cork this time. It was on purpose, as she knew I enjoyed the view. She was doing such a great job of teasing.

She refilled our glasses, making sure to bend over far enough so I could look down her cami and check out her tits and very erect nipples. She poured far slower than she needed to,

I took this as an opportunity to accept her invitation to touch and placed my right hand on the back of her left leg at the knee and started working my way up. She flinched at the first touch of my hand as if it were unexpected, then just stood still with her eyes half closed. Once I got to the junction between her legs, I started rubbing her pussy lips lightly in a circle. She was moist and getting wetter. After about a minute of this she started involuntarily rotating on my hand, then caught herself and finished sitting down.

"We better finish before things get too cold," she said. "Good dinner?"

"Very good," I replied.

I took a sip of my wine, then returned my hand to her thigh under the table. I quickly moved it back up to her crotch and ran my fingers lightly through her landing strip. She adjusted her chair so she could lean back a bit more and spread her legs for me.

"Better?" she asked.

"Much," I said. I now slid my fingers down to massage her lips and clit, then returning to her pussy hair and then back down. Not really trying to accomplish anything but to tease her.

After a few minutes of this, she grabbed my hand and placed my fingers in my mouth, clearly wanting me to taste her pussy juices. When I readily did so, she just grinned.

Letting go of my hand, she grabbed the seat of my chair. "Turn a bit," she said, indicating I was to spin my chair away from the table to face her.

She placed her hands on the waist band of my gym shorts and said, "Lift a bit."

I lifted my ass about an inch off the chair and she quickly pulled the gym shorts down to mid thigh. She stared at my cock, licked her lips and took me in her mouth.

She treated my cock like a desert to be savored and tasted, not bobbing up and down on it like a regular blow job. Up and down the sides she went, sucking the head like a lollipop, then all the way into her mouth and out, then back to the sides.

I pulled gently on her ponytail until her face came into my view so I could watch my cock disappear into her mouth and see her eyes. She knew I wanted to watch so she gladly complied.

In all my years I could not remember such a delicious and sensual dinner. The food was good, as was the taste of her pussy and this cock licking I was getting.

After two minutes of this, Tracy pulled off my cock and gave me a tender French kiss.

"You Ok, Bob? I know this is not your usual friends getting together for dinner type of experience but I thought you might be open to it and enjoy it," she said.

I pulled Tracy to me, having her sit on my lap with each leg outside of my own. I slid her up on my lap until her pussy was touching my cock. I started rubbing it around the outside of her lips.

"Feel good?" I asked. She just nodded through half closed eyes.

I pushed her up slightly and she got the hint. I held my cock up and she slowly slid her pussy down on it.

She started to lift up and I caught her.

"Don't move, just hold still and let me be inside you," I said.

She smiled, kissed me lightly and then put her head on my shoulder.

It did not matter that there was no movement or thrusting. I could feel her squeezing my cock with her pussy. Her breathing was getting heavier now, I could feel her chest pressing against mine.

Putting a hand on each of her ass cheeks, I started massaging them as we were sitting there.

"Oh, Bob..."

"Shhhhhh...just enjoy the feeling, relax."

I moved my left hand off her ass and starting caressing her back, from her ass to her shoulder blades and back. With my right hand I began to massage her asshole but not penetrating. I wanted her to feel the sensation of all the nerves to her asshole being stimulated.

Tracy turned and began placing light, butterfly kisses on my neck and ears. Very slowly, very lovingly.

After about 10 minutes of this, I put my hands on her waist and gently pushed her back away from me, my hard cock still in her pussy. I actually could not believe my cock was so hard and no movement was taking place. I typically don't stay hard when my partner is riding me because it does not stimulate me as much but Tracy was no typical partner.

I put both hands under her cami and lifted it over her head, tossing it on the dining table. There in front of me were these two gorgeous tits with their erect pencil shaped nipples waiting to be tended to.

Tracy knew exactly what I wanted and began to lean moving her left breast to my mouth, which I gladly accepted. I ran my tongue in circles around the outside of the breast, gradually working my way inwards until her nipple was in my mouth.

I sucked lightly at first, then started sucking harder, pulling her breast out towards me.

"Gentle," she said, "they're pretty sensitive right now."

I lightened my touch, then moved over to her right breast and gave it similar attention.

"That's it baby, suck me," she said, her breathing getting heavier and her chest lightly heaving.

I continued moving from breast to breast for another few minutes and then pushed her back away from me again. We just looked into each others eyes.

"Whew," she said. "I'm a little worked up."

"You're not the only one," I said.

All of a sudden I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock and then letting go, then repeating it again. She just grinned down at me, she knew exactly what she was doing and that was teasing me now. Somebody has been doing her exercises.

Tracy leaned down and put her forearms on my shoulders, slowly planting soft kisses on my lips and face.

"What would you like to do now baby? You can have me any way you want," she whispered into my ear.

"I'd like to do two things. First, I want to bend you over the table here and fuck you from behind for just a couple of minutes. I want a permanent memory in my head of you in that outfit with me sliding in and out of your pussy. Then I want us to head to the bedroom and 69 until we come into each other's mouth. Sound OK," I asked.

Tracy looked at me and said, "Sounds very good to me. I wanted to taste your cum last night." With that she sat up and slowly pulled herself off my cock, which was now glistening with her juices.

As I stood up off the chair, she pushed a few dishes off to the side and bent over, spreading her legs.

Neither one of us said anything. I stood behind her, lined my cock up to her pussy opening and slowly slid in. Once I was all the way in, I stopped, so I could once again feel the softness of those ass cheeks against my groin.

"Oh baby," was all Tracy whispered.

Tonight was softer and slower than last night, a little less animalistic but just as erotic.

I started to thrust quicker and her pussy got even wetter. I looked down and could see her inner lips were now extended and my cock sliding easily in between them.

With each thrust, I could now hear Tracy giving out a small grunt.

"Ugh...Ugh...Ugh..."

"Baby I'm going to have to stop in a minute so I don't cum. Are you close?" I said.

Tracy turned her head to me and grinned. "Baby, couples rarely cum at the same time, don't worry. Stop whenever you need to so we can go into the other room."

I gave her two more hard thrusts, then very slowly pulled out of her pussy. My cock was wet with her juices.

Tracy stood up and turned around. She grabbed my cock gently with her right hand and gave it two gently strokes, enjoying the feel of her juices on it.

I leaned in, and kissed her gently.

"Let's go," she said. "I want your cum in my mouth."

She grabbed my hand and led the way back to her bedroom. She stood at the side of the bed and started to take off her skirt.

"Leave it on," I said, grinning.

She looked at me and grinned. "Ok, you little pervert. Now, you want top or bottom or are we doing this on our sides?"

"I want you on top," I said. "Is the lube still in your nightstand?"

Tracy walked to the nightstand on the other side of the bed, took the tube of lube out of the drawer and then returned.

"Planning on doing something kinky tonight, big fella?" she grinned, holding out the lube.

"Not sure, but somebody I know said it was a good idea to keep it close, that it always seemed to come in handy."

"Gee, wonder who said that?" she asked, pretending not to remember it was her.

"Some sexy woman with pretty eyes, a gorgeous smile, a cute ponytail and hot pussy," I said.

"Oh, yeah...ME!" she said, giggling.

I gently slapped her ass cheek and then proceeded to get on the bed on my back.

Once I was settled, Tracy climbed on the bed, one knee on each side of my head, pussy and ass directly overhead. She gradually lowered herself down to my face and I grabbed an ass cheek in each hand to direct her to my tongue. I thought her skirt might get in the way but it was so short it just bunched up around her waist.

I started to lightly tongue her pussy lips, giving her clit a soft kiss now and then, and repeating the process. At the same time, I could feel her grab my cock with her right hand and sticking it in her warm, wet mouth. Immediately she started sliding up and down my cock, now blowing me not just tasting me like she did in the kitchen.

Tracy held herself up above my body just a bit, just enough so that I could look between us and see my cock disappearing into her mouth and coming back out. I still say there is no better memory than the image of a pretty girl with a hard cock in her mouth--preferably mine.

I went back to work on her pussy, doing my best to find just the right spot to bring her off. With both of our mouths full, we really weren't giving each other much direction, just enjoying the pleasure.

I reached down briefly with my left hand to grab her left breast and massage it, pulling on the nipple a bit as well. This got a moan out of her but did not distract her from her sucking.

"Baby," I said, "if you keep going like that I'm not going to last long."

Tracy pulled off my cock and said, "No worries, shoot whenever you want, I just want to taste your cum tonight."

Since I am not a baseball fan, thinking about that was not going to slow things down any. Obviously a different type of distraction was in order.

Reaching down by my side I found the tube of lube. I used my left hand to pull her ass cheeks apart and dribbled a short stream of lube between them onto her asshole.

"Oooh, that's cold!" she said.

I chuckled, put the lube back on the bed at my side and proceeded to slide my right index finger into her asshole.

12