There Might Be a Connection Here Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ummmm..." Tracy moaned.

I started to finger fuck her asshole with my index finger and went back to licking her pussy. She was obviously enjoying the dual attention and it was beginning to distract her from sucking me.

All of a sudden I felt her right hand move up the outside of my thigh until it was about the same level as my ass. But she wasn't trying to feel up my ass--she wanted the tube of lube!

"Two can play at that game, mister," she said jokingly. Moments later I could feel her index finger spreading lube around my asshole and entering my ass. After a couple of slow strokes she started finger fucking my ass.

"Oh, shit!" I said. "God that feels great! Oh, you are so bad!"

"Told you," she said, "turnabout is fair play. Now cum in my mouth baby!"

Using her left hand she put my cock back in her mouth and set about bouncing her mouth up and down on my cock.

I couldn't hold back any longer. I'm not sure why, but I shoved my index finger in her ass as far as I could, pulled my mouth off her pussy and warned her of my impending orgasm.

"I'm cumming Tracy, I'm cumming!" I announced. I grabbed her ponytail with my left hand and held her head on my cock but was careful not to force it down. It was really a reflex more than anything, I knew she was not going to move.

Much like me, she shoved her finger into my ass as far as possible and held it there while I filled her mouth. Spurt after spurt went into her mouth. My hips came off the mattress with each shot, my orgasm was so powerful. After the 4th or 5th blast I started to calm down.

Tracy just held her mouth still, letting my cum fill her mouth. Once she could feel that I had shot the biggest part of the load, she pulled off my cock briefly to swallow, then put my cock back into her mouth to get the remainder.

"Enough, enough, I'm too sensitive now...," I said. Tracy understood and pulled her mouth off my cock and let it fall onto my crotch, slowly deflating and leaking the last bits of cum onto my thigh. She then slowly pulled her finger out of my ass, gently rubbing the rosebud when she was all the way out.

My breathing was slowly returning to normal. I opened my eyes only to look at the pussy I had been licking moments ago, still sitting there in front of my face, wet from the attention it just had. Now I was just stupidly smiling.

"Baby, if you want me to get off your face, you need to take that finger of yours out of my ass," Tracy said chuckling.

"Ooops!" I said, and gently pulled my finger from her ass.

Tracy rolled off me, and got up standing at the side of the bed.

She leaned over me, gave me a light kiss and said, "Don't move, I'll be right back." With that she walked into the bathroom and came back a minute later with a hot washcloth in hand.

"Gimme that index finger," she said. I gave her the index finger that had just been in her ass and she proceeded to give it a good washing.

Once done, she returned the washcloth to the bathroom sink and came back and lay next to me.

Again that grin appeared and she said, "Well, now I know you don't get paranoid kissing your partner after they had your cum in their mouth. Did you have fun?"

"I had great fun, but did you have fun? Did you cum/?"

"I did actually, when you were fucking me on the dinner table. But like I told you, it's rare that couples cum at the same time so don't worry about it."

I pulled her close to my side, put my arm around her shoulder and just cuddled for a minute. As she did last night, she began running her fingers through my chest hair in no particular pattern, just amusing herself.

"You taste good...your cum I mean," she said.

"I'm glad. Now you don't have to be curious any more," I said.

"Not curious anymore, but I will want to sample that again many more times in the future."

I just grinned.

"I would be a willing participant in that. So, now I am curious," I said. "How did you come up with the idea of us changing into more revealing clothing before dinner?"

"I don't know, I just thought it would be fun. It was nice you went along with the idea, I wasn't sure if it was too 'out there' for you or not."

"It was a bit out there, but you always make things fun. Maybe sometime we will come across an idea that doesn't work out but at least we will be trying new things."

Tracy looked up at me and said, "So it's your turn next to get creative. And don't worry, I will follow along with anything you suggest."

"You better be careful, you don't know how creative I can be."

"Well, I love surprises so knock yourself out. Just keep it sensual. I'm not into the BDSM stuff."

"Agreed,' I said.

After a few more minutes, Tracy got out of bed and left the bedroom, coming back a few minutes later with our cell phones.

"Here," she said, handing me my phone. "You better turn this back on so you can check for messages." At the same time, she turned hers on and finding no messages, set it on the nightstand.

She settled back in beside me on the bed, pulling a sheet up over us. Next thing I knew she was pushing on my shoulder.

"Baby, you need to roll onto your side. You have one helluva a snore there," she said giggling.

"I wasn't asleep," I said, knowing full well I had dozed off.

Tracy gave me a smirk, a quick kiss on the lips and then said, "You are so funny, Bob. Here..."

With that she rolled over with her back to me and pushed her ass up against my crotch.

"Spoon me, Bob, put that dick of yours between my ass cheeks and lets get some sleep. If you are a good boy, I will let you mount me at 2 am and fill my pussy with cum. But only if I get a few winks in."

That was certainly an offer I couldn't refuse. I cuddled up behind her and grabbed my cock so I could line it up with her ass crack and settle it in.

"So," I asked, "are you still sensing we have a connection here?"

"Connection? Definitely!" she said. "Tomorrow we'll go out for a late breakfast and then wander around town a bit--just hang out but with clothes on this time. Who knows, this might even turn out to be a relationship...scared now?"

"Nope. But I have to get equal time. If you make me shop for linens, I get to drag you to the golf store."

Tracy turned, looked at me with a grin, then moved her right hand back until she was cupping my balls.

"I'm more interested in your balls than golf balls, but it's a deal," she said.

I reached around her and placed my hand on her landing strip, playing with her pussy hair gently just like she did with my chest hair.

"I think you need to get some winks in," I said. "I'll definitely be waking you up in a few hours for more play time."

"You can have me, Bob," she said. "Any time, any way, you know that."

After a quick peck on the lips, we both relaxed on the pillow and dozed off.

12