There Might Be a Connection Here Pt. 03

Story Info
Tracy and Bob decide this relationship will last.
5.2k words
4.68
9.1k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conclusion

"How do you like this one?" Tracy asked.

She was holding up a brightly colored summer blouse and was looking for my input.

"That would look good on you," I said. As I had told Tracy before, I know what I like and what I don't and would tell her without hesitation if she asked. Fortunately, she did not mind the upfront honest opinion.

We had been walking around the mall for about an hour with no real purpose in mind other than to get out of the house for a bit and maybe grab a bite to eat. Now we found ourselves in Mary's Closet, one of Tracy's favorite stores for casual wear.

We had been together for about 6 months now and it was very comfortable. We had reached that stage where we were secure with each other, gave each other space to move and looked at those surrounding us as being on the outside of our world. We complemented each other and were supportive without being dependent.

"I'm gonna wait for you outside," I told her and walked out to the center of the mall. At least there I could sit for a bit and do some people watching while she shopped.

I chuckled to myself at how I looked at the people in the mall differently now that I was in a relationship with Tracy. Instead of trying to make eye contact with someone to see if they might be interested in me, I was wondering about their lives. Were they happy? Were they preoccupied with their looks and keeping up with the latest fashions? Did they look like they were in a mall for the first time and lost as hell?

People in malls come in all shapes and sizes. Some were so heavy-set I wondered how they had sex together and what they looked like naked. Ladies would go by and I would wonder which ones liked to suck cock and swallow cum and which ones would just go "eww" to their boyfriends or husbands and offer a hand job or nothing. Some were images I would pay to see, some were images I cringed at the thought of looking at.

"Ready to go?" Tracy had come out of the store, package in hand and ready to move on.

Gone was the pony tail she had when I first met her. Now her hair was styled in something shoulder length, parted near the middle with bangs. She still filled out her jeans better than any woman I knew and just watching her hips as she walked could give me a hard on.

At my request she had been letting her bush grow out too. She thought it was a bit weird to look so 70's retro but she was willing to do it for me. I found myself checking out her crotch as she walked towards me, thinking about the bush underneath her clothes.

"Yup, where to?" I said standing up next to her.

"I'm done here, let's go eat," she said.

Out of the mall we went and into my mid-size SUV. No need for the excess space and gas guzzling of the full size models.

As we left the mall and began driving down the road to our favorite restaurant, Tracy looked over at me with a big smile on her face.

"So what were you thinking about when I came out of the store? All the sexy women walking around in the center court? I saw you checking out my crotch as I came out of the store so it must have been something about sex," she said giggling.

I looked at her and smiled. Being able to communicate so openly with her was one of the things that made our relationship so strong.

"It was just one of those times when I looked at the different types of people in the world and said to myself they all must be fucking and sucking somebody. It was kind of fun trying to visualize some of them naked and rolling around. Like how the hell do the fat people fuck? What position do they have to be in for him to get his cock in her? Which of course brought the old joke to my mind about having a fat girl roll around in flour so you could figure out where to fuck her. And all the young girls with the perfect makeup--do they ever suck cock and let their guy cum in their mouth or on their face, or does he have to shoot somewhere into a towel so he doesn't mess up her 'look'?"

Tracy was about to die laughing at me.

"I swear, Bob, you think about the goofiest things!"

At this point I was laughing at myself too.

"Is that why you were looking at my crotch? Because thinking about all those people having some kind of sex was making you horny?"

"Kind of," I said. "Their images amused me but when I saw you walking towards me I thought about how sexy you look now that you have let your bush grow out. That's what was starting to make me hard."

"It has been a bit of adjustment. I don't think I have ever been that bushy down there. But knowing you enjoy it is all that matters."

"Well, I do enjoy it," I said. "And I appreciate you doing that for me. Is Italian food OK with you or did you have a taste for something else?"

"Italian is fine," Tracy said.

We finished dinner and began the drive home. I reached over and put my hand on her thigh and began stroking it. Tracy just closed her eyes, with a soft smile on her face.

"We need to make one stop on the way home if that is Ok with you?" I said.

"No problem," she mumbled, never opening her eyes.

The stop we were to make was at a new adult lingerie and toy store that had opened just a mile from her house. You would never know it was an adult store by its name or location but I had checked it out online and it had just what I was looking for.

As I parked, Tracy opened her eyes to see where I stopped. Needless to say she was surprised.

"What is this place, Bob?" she asked. She read the business sign out loud. "Your Dreams?"

"It's a lingerie and adult shop, lots of toys and other things."

Tracy just looked at me with a partial grin on her face.

"What exactly are you looking for here?"

"It's not what 'I' am looking for but what 'we' are looking for. Remember our first night together, when you said you might let me have your ass if you could have mine in return? Well, I thought we should go in here and see if they might have the right toy for you to use so we can make that happen," I said.

"So, we are going to shop for..." Tracy waited for me to complete her sentence.

"A strap on for you to use on me and for some special lube for us both," I said. "That is, if you're interested?"

Tracy placed her left hand behind my head and pulled me to her. She proceeded to give me one hell of a French kiss, and then backed away about one inch from me, just looking into my eyes before speaking.

"I love you, Bob Smith, I hope you know that?"

"Almost as much as I love you," I said. "Now let's go see if we can find something fun for us in there and go home and play."

The staff in the store were all dressed professionally in black outfits and greeted us warmly. They asked if they could help us find something but we simply said we were just looking and began to circulate through the store.

As we wandered back into the dildo section, a short brunette sales person approached us again to see if she could help. Tracy was a bit flustered trying to get out her question.

"Are your looking for something for you," she asked Tracy, "or something you and your partner can enjoy?"

"Kind of something for both of us," Tracy said blushing.

The brunette smiled and looked at me, hoping to get more information. Knowing there were other people around, I bent down to quietly voice our interest. The brunette turned her ear to me, knowing this is what most of her customers did the first time in the store apparently.

"We are looking for a strap on that is of an average size," I told her in a lowered tone.

"No problem, let's go over here. I know just what you are looking for."

In no time we found ourselves in front of a variety of choices of strap ons, ranging in size from a modest 4 inches to monsters nearing a foot long. I could not imagine who could take a foot long dildo up their ass and live to tell about it but I am sure those people are out there otherwise they would not carry them.

The sales person selected a model off the rack and showed it to Tracy.

"This is what I recommend to those just starting out. The harness is adjustable and will be very comfortable. And the penis attachment is about 5 inches, slightly smaller than the average man but, again, great for starting out. And I would also recommend this," she said reaching to a shelf behind her. "This water based lube is great and can be used safely with this or for a variety of other uses." She stopped and just grinned at me, the implication that I could use it on my real cock before fucking Tracy.

Tracy looked at the strap on, then looked at me, and smiled.

I turned to the sales person and said, "I think we found what we needed. Let's go get this paid for."

As we followed the sales person back to the front desk, Tracy grabbed me by my belt loop, stopped me and turned me around so she could kiss me again. Then we walked to the counter and paid for our new toy.

It was started out quiet in the car as we drove home with Tracy keeping the bag with the new toy securely in her lap. Then she reached over with her left hand and grabbed my right hand, just to hold it and smiled.

'Happy? Excited? Freaked out?" I asked.

"All of the above, I think," she said, slightly squeezing my hand. "I have never been in a relationship where I felt so trusted and trusting. It just feels so right."

Nothing more was said until we got to her house and walked inside.

"Make us both a drink and I will be right back," she said as she took both of her packages back to the bedroom.

Half a glass of wine for her, a short bourbon and orange juice for me. Not knowing what she was doing, I took both drinks with me over to the couch and sat down to wait for her to return. I grabbed the remote and put a light jazz station on the television.

I had just taken my first sip of my drink when Tracy walked back in the room. She was wearing a dark burgundy spaghetti strap camisole top and nothing on the bottom. She proceeded to walk slowing towards me until she was two feet in front of me, standing with her legs two feet apart. Reaching out, I handed her the glass of wine. She took a small sip.

"I figured," she said, "that since you liked looking at my crotch in the mall with clothes on, you might enjoy it more if I wore no clothes. You did say you liked my hairy crotch, didn't you?"

I just nodded as she took another sip of her wine.

"Can you see how wet you made my pussy? Can you see how moist that pussy hair is? Look at it." Her voice was almost a whisper now.

.

As my gaze went from her face to her crotch, I could definitely see drops of moisture in her pussy hair. Tracy dropped her right hand down to her pussy and started playing with it while I watched.

"I was a little warm after our trip to the mall, but the stop to pick up the toys got me soaking wet. Here, taste," she said. With that she took the index finger that had been stroking her pussy and put it in my mouth. I gladly accepted it and she began a slow stroking motion with it.

"Like that baby? Do you like the taste of my pussy and me fucking your mouth with my finger?"

I just moaned, relaying my enjoyment.

Tracy took her finger out of my mouth, set her drink down on the coffee table and said, "Put your legs together baby."

I followed her lead and instructions, set my drink down and brought my legs together. Tracy then proceeded to sit on my lap, her legs outside of mine so her pussy sat right on my hardening cock.

She put her hands on my shoulders and then just looked into my eyes for a few minutes, while slowly grinding her pussy against me. She gave me a few butterfly kisses, then whispered in my ear.

"I don't know how you do it but you bring out the real slut in me like no one else ever has."

"I don't know how I do it either," I whispered back, "but don't change a thing. I love you just the way you are."

Tracy gave me a couple more butterfly kisses and then whispered back, "and I love you too."

Tracy took hold of my right hand and moved it back to her ass. "Play with my asshole, baby, stick your finger in me."

I stroked the cheeks of her ass a couple of times before moving my index finger down to her rosebud. I massaged it several times in circles just to let her get used to it.

"Want to know a secret?" she asked.

"Of course," I said.

"I like it when you stare at my crotch, it makes my pussy wet. I probably shouldn't, that sounds kind of slutty, but I do. I also like to look at your cock when you come to bed. I like to watch it swing between your legs. It's even better when there is a little cum dripping from it," she said, grinning.

"Interesting. I have never seen you stare at my cock like that, and it would really turn me on to see you do that," I said.

I brought my index finger to my mouth, got it nice and wet and returned it to her asshole. Tracy closed her eyes, knowing what was about to happen.

I started to insert my finger and found no resistance. Her ass opened like we had been doing this for years. I let it just sit inside her for a minute and then began to finger fuck her.

"I always try to look away before you can catch me," she said. "But if it would turn you on, I won't hide my stares. Besides you know I think you have a nice cock."

With that we traded another deep French kiss.

"Careful," I said. "Those kind of complements might go to my head."

"The head on your shoulders, or the head on your cock?" she said grinning.

"Both," I said grinning back.

"So how do you want to do this?" Tracy asked.

I just looked at her for a second, waiting for her to continue.

"I mean," she said. "I've seen some internet videos and I guess you can be on your back or on your knees, doggy style. And I guess I get to go first. Otherwise you'll blow your load in me and I won't have a hard cock to play with when it's my turn."

"I can see you have given this some thought, which is a good thing," I said. "I agree you should go first and doggy style sounds like a good place to start."

Tracy squeezed her asshole down around my finger and smiled.

"Ready to go to the bedroom?" she asked.

I just nodded.

Once in the bedroom we just both finished undressing. I could see she had already prepped the bed and laid out the lube on the nightstand. As I turned to look at her I could see her stepping into the harness and the plastic cock bouncing around in the air in front of her. I was glad we got the flesh colored model. It just would have seemed weird if it had been blue or some other color.

"Don't laugh at me," she said. "This is obviously the first time I have put one of these on."

I watched as she adjusted the straps so it would be comfortable on her. I loved seeing her pussy hair jutting out from around the dildo. A sharp contrast to her breasts and very erect nipples.

I could tell she was nervous so I walked over to her, held her close and gave her a kiss.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass, baby. Be my first," I whispered to her.

She reached down and grabbed my cock, stroking it gently while looking me in the eyes.

"I want you to fuck me, too" she said. "I want a nice big load of your cum in my ass before the night is over."

We kissed once more and I stepped away and got on the bed in doggy style position, much like she had done for me many times before.

Tracy grabbed the lube and got in position behind me. She massaged a generous helping of lube around my asshole and cheeks. This was not foreign territory to her as we had many times fingered each other's assholes while having sex, mostly during 69.

She wasted no time, possibly afraid I would change my mind. Soon I felt the tip of the dildo in the strap on against my asshole.

"Spread your legs just a bit more, baby, so I can line up with you. I'll go slowly, I promise, but let me know if I am hurting you OK?"

I did as she asked and spread my legs farther apart so I would be a bit lower for her. Had it been anyone but Tracy I would never have agreed to this but for some reason I was looking forward to the experience.

Tracy started pushing into me, slowly but without letting up. Before she knew it, she had the entire dildo buried in my ass and her crotch was up against my ass cheeks. I could feel the heat coming from her pussy against me.

She just held herself there for a minute, then began lightly stroking my back.

"You OK baby?" she asked.

"Ummm hmmmm," I moaned.

Tracy started to pull back and went too far, coming out of my ass.

"Shit," she whispered.

She placed the tip of the dildo back to the entrance of my ass and pushed back in, only a little faster this time.

Confident she was not hurting me, she started thrusting back and forth into my ass gently. She also added more lube to my ass.

After another half dozen strokes, she stopped with the dildo buried in my ass. I could feel her reach around underneath me and grabbed my hard cock with a lubed up hand. She gave my cock several good strokes.

"How does it feel, baby? Are you enjoying this or no? Your cock says you are having a good time."

"It's a little different, but it does feel good. Is it what you imagined it would be like?" I asked.

"It's wild," she said. "It takes a while to get the right motion, since I can't feel this thing going inside you. But I love watching it going in and out of your asshole, which I never thought I would."

She placed both of her hands on my ass and began fucking me again, with slow, measured strokes.

"Don't cum for me yet, baby," she said. "You still need to fuck me when I am done with you."

I was not sure how long it would take for her to be 'done' but I wasn't worried about it. This was not as uncomfortable an experience as I anticipated and I was getting pleasure knowing she was enjoying herself, getting to experience something she had always wanted to do.

She gave me another half dozen strokes into my ass and then, to my surprise, laid down on my back with the dildo buried all the way into my ass. I gradually lowered myself to the bed. I could feel her hard nipples against my back, her hot pussy against my ass, and her heavy breathing against my ear.

We lay like that for a few minutes and then she started kissing and licking my ear.

"So you're not worn out I take it?" I asked.

"Nope," she whispered. "I think it's your turn, if you want it."

"Do you want to take a minute to clean up first?"

"No," she said. "I want you to just take me now. Be a little rough if you want. Talk dirty to me, whatever you want. I am just so hot right now..."

As I started to move she propped herself up and gradually pulled the dildo out of my ass. I looked at her sitting on her haunches, with the strap on still attached to her hips. I wasn't sure if I should have her keep it on or take it off. It looked kind of sexy on her.

Tracy made up my mind for me. Two clicks and it was off her and on the floor.

I brought Tracy to me and we shared a deep French kiss. She moaned into me as my right hand went down the front of her body, through her pussy hair and to her wet pussy.

I fingered her for a moment and then withdrew my hand.

"Baby you have such a sweet pussy," I said. "And I may want to eat it later but for now, I want you on your knees so I can fuck your nice round ass."

Tracy got on all fours, into the doggy style position with me she was so familiar with. Her pussy looked so warm and pink, her inner lips extended and moist. It was so tempting to stick my cock in there and fuck her silly till I came but that would be next time.

I grabbed the lube off the bed and put a generous amount on my cock and lined it up with her asshole. If she was as hot as she said she was, there would not be much need for any kind of warm up or foreplay.

I pressed the head of my cock to her asshole and pushed. With very little effort the head was in. I held it there for a few seconds before pushing forward with more.

12