There Oughta Be a Law Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonLeeds
DonLeeds
155 Followers

She started to quiver and her muttering turned into something like screaming. "Oh, god. Oh my god. Oh god." I switched over to the other nipple and gave that one a good solid suck.

"Oooooh My God." she yelled.

She finally calmed down and then she looked at me. "I'm definitely going to thank my mom and my aunt for this."

Stephanie finally looked at my underwear, "Oh wow. Your cock looks huge under there. Can I see it? "

"Sure go ahead Steph, it's all yours."

She pulled my underwear down and my cock was displayed in all its glory.

"Oh my god. You are as hard as a rock."

"You make it that way sweetie."

"Can I kiss it?"

"Sure, but be careful. No teeth OK?"

"Yeah, no problem."

While Stephanie prepared to lick my cock, I positioned my face near her cunt and pulled down her panties. She wiggled her legs to assist and then licked my cock slowly and kissed it. I started licking all around the outside of her cunt. But I avoided the pussy totally for the first couple of minutes. She kept trying to squirm her pussy into my lips but I was enjoying teasing her for the moment. She had almost forgotten about my cock.

As I was licking her inner thighs I was grabbing her ass like there was no tomorrow.

Eventually I positioned my tongue at the bottom of her pussy and then licked the slit from bottom to top forcefully. Stephanie bucked her cunt into my mouth and my whole face was covered in a shower of cunt juice. She kept on bucking and I kept on licking. I Eventually, she settled down and looked at me.

"I don't know how I could ever think sex was over rated." She said

"It still can get a lot better, trust me." I replied.

"I do trust you." She said softly.

"Are you ready for lesson 4? This is a big one."

"Isn't it the last one?" She asked.

"Probably the last one for today, but there is still at least one more after that."

"I think I'm ready." She said "I'm not a virgin technically. But, please Don, please make me a real woman."

"Your wish is my command Stephanie."

She laid on her back and spread her legs. I got on top of her and kissed her passionately. She hungrily kissed me back.

"No more foreplay. Just do it." She said.

I slid my cock in slowly. She pushed her cunt up to meet me and I pushed myself all the way in.

"Ooooooh, that feels nice." She said.

"It does, doesn't it." I replied with a smile.

I pulled out and eased myself in again slowly.

"Yeeeesss." She said.

I picked up the pace and started pumping. She moved her hips and bucked a little.

I hadn't really gotten going that hard and then she started screaming.

"Oh my god, Oh god, Oh Jesus, Yeeeessss."

She sounded just like her mom. Stephanie stopped moving and went limp.

I was still rock hard, but I stopped and waited for her to recover. She came back to herself and realized I was still hard inside her.

"Oh my god, you didn't come yet?"

"Nope, that's ok, don't worry about it. We're not done yet."

"I guess not." She said with a smile.

"Let's try another position. Go on your hands and knees."

"Like this?"

"Yep that's good."

I positioned my cock for entry into her cunt and started pumping into her doggie style.

"Ooooooh, aaaaah"

I was finally done babying Stephanie and I started to give her a real pounding.

"Oohhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyy god."

I pumped into her and pumped some more. She bounced around like a rag doll, but I kept on pumping. I finally pulled out of her and spewed my cum all over her ass and back. She collapsed. She was dead to the world. I realized I was a little rough on her at the end, but a man can only hold back for so long. She eventually woke up and looked at me. She had this star struck look on her face.

"I think I love you." She said.

"That's just the good sex talking. I'm 42. You're 18. Remember."

"I know, I know and you are with Ellen. I remember. But, I still think I love you."

"Stephanie, you need to find a young man that's closer to your age. You deserve someone who treats you like a Queen. I can never be that guy."

"I know you're right, but I will always treasure this."

"So will I, Stephanie, so will I. You are a very special young lady."

She smiled then, and leaned in for a kiss.

"What did Aunt Ellen say about future hook ups between us?"

"She said we could be fuck-buddies."

"Oh, goodie." said Stephanie.

Goodie, She said goodie. Oh my god, I just fucked an 18 year old. There oughta be a law!

When I arrived at Ellen's apartment, Ellen and Carolyn were there. They both looked at me expectantly.

"Well?" Ellen asked.

"Yes, the deed is done."

"And?"

"And she enjoyed herself."

"Yeah, but what happened?"

I hesitated.

"Oh, you're hopeless. I'm going right now to ask Stephanie." Said Carolyn.

"Wait for me." said Ellen.

"There's food in the oven for you." She said to me as she rushed out.

About 20 minutes later Ellen returned with a huge smile on her face. She rushed up to me and gave me a sloppy kiss.

"You've conquered another member of the family big time. She's in awe of you."

"She's a wonderful young lady herself, but it was a pretty a frustrating experience."

"Oh, you had to wait an hour before you got to fuck an 18 year old hottie. You poor boy." She laughed.

"Yeah well, let's just say I'm really looking forward to having sex with my girlfriend tonight."

"Oh really? " She said with a flirty look. "And why's that?"

"She's the sexiest woman I've ever met, and she won't be afraid if I pound into her. It's hard to beat that combination." I said with a grin.

"Hmmmm, sometimes you say the nicest things."

"I'd have no problem telling Stephanie or Carolyn that we were done. You are the one I want."

"You're not saying you want to skip your 5:30 constitutional release from now on are you?" She asked.

"No. Carolyn hinted that I would get to fuck her ass next time, so I'm looking forward to that, and next time with Stephanie should be more fun for me. She won't be afraid. But I'm serious, if you said no more, I'd still be happy, as long as we were still together."

We kissed passionately and I played with her ass a bit, but it was a little too soon for the next round.

We played cards and chit chatted and then eventually headed to bed.

Ellen stripped and got right into the doggie position. I was already hard, and she was obviously sopping wet already so I just slammed my cock in with no warning.

"Yesssss. That's the way." She said.

I pounded her relentlessly for 5 minutes and then slowed down. I spread her cheeks and inserted my finger in her anus.

"You have been a very good boy. Please fill up my ass with your hard cock." She said as she looked back at me adoringly.

I was very happily surprised. I quickly lubed her up with spit and then slid my cock into her butthole gently.

"Ooooooohhhh yesssss. That feels good, but don't baby me. Fuck me."

That was all I needed. I pounded her like there was no tomorrow. I was in heaven as I slammed into her for the next 10 minutes or so. She took it like a trooper. Eventually I couldn't take it anymore and spewed gobs and gobs of cum into her.

"Wow." I said

"Yeah, Wow." She replied.

The next morning the alarm was a total shock to my system. Ellen hit the snooze button and I fell asleep again. No morning sex this time. Just a quick kiss and then off to work.

I knocked on Carolyn's door at 5:30.

Stephanie answered and threw herself into my arms. "Hi Uncle Don."

"Uhmmmm, Hi yourself Stephanie." I said and gave her ass a squeeze.

Carolyn came up to me and gave me a passionate kiss and then pulled me away from Stephanie.

"Sorry honey, It's my turn for a Donnie special. You can watch if you like."

Carolyn dragged me to her bedroom. We quickly removed our clothes and got right down to business.

I fucked her cunt for about two minutes before she put a stop to that and spread her cheeks and pointed to her butt. Carolyn was on a mission to get her ass fucked. I happily complied.

"Yeeeesss fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Fuck my ass. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh"

I couldn't take it any longer . I spewed buckets of cum up her ass.

"Thank you so much, I needed it so bad." She said.

I looked up at Stephanie. Her eyes were wide as saucers and she had two fingers jammed in her twat. Her eraser nips were making quite the nice impression on her bra. She had already removed her top.

I pulled away from Carolyn and Stephanie rushed up to grab my cock.

"It's soft and I'm sooooo horny." It looked like she was about to cry real tears.

"No worries." said Carolyn "A young woman like you has all the tools to fix this situation in no time."

Stephanie looked at her mother questioningly.

"Remember this when your partner cums quickly." And then Carolyn reached for my cock and deep throated my flaccid member. "Ok, you try."

Stephanie took my cock in her mouth but couldn't get much of it down. Carolyn proceeded to teach her daughter all of the tricks.

"But I think the most important one is to look up into your lover's eyes while you have his cock in your mouth. It works every time." and then Carolyn sucked my cock and looked up at with me with a knowing grin.

Stephanie grabbed my cock and started sucking it. She looked up at me with puppy dog eyes. My cock was now like a ramrod again and I pulled out of Stephanie's mouth with a plop and pushed her back onto the bed. I slammed my cock into her pretty hard.

"OOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yessssssssss. Fuck me Uncle Don. Fuck me."

I gave it to Stephanie pretty good for about 10 minutes or so.

"Oh my God. Oh Jesus. Oh God. Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh my God."

Then Stepahnie totally lost it. She convulsed like she was being zapped with electric shock. "Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Yesssssssssss." And then she passed out.

I pulled my still hard cock out of Stephanie and looked over at Carolyn.

She laid back and pulled her knees back to her ears.

"Hit me stud."

I slammed it in to Carolyn for another 5 minutes or so and then pulled out. My cock throbbed like I was coming but no sperm came out. It felt damn good though.

"There oughhtta be a law." I said

DonLeeds
DonLeeds
155 Followers
12